Sub section for samples only... at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Wedding / Event Videography Techniques
Shooting non-repeatable events: weddings, recitals, plays, performances...

Old August 10th, 2009, 06:39 PM   #1
Major Player

Sub section for samples only...

I'm not sure if all of you guys noticed but our mods created sub section for Wedding Video Samples - very smart move to keep the forum neat :-)

Here is a link for those who can't find it: Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery - The Digital Video Information Network
Lukas Siewior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 11th, 2009, 06:35 PM   #2
Trustee

Yeah, not sure when it showed up, but my Sunday AM post was moved there (Thanks!).

Now if I can get the mods to delete everything after the "Our First SDE" portion so the post is correct (since I wasn't the first in ID).
Jason Robinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 17th, 2009, 09:18 AM   #3
Obstreperous Rex

So far we've been leaving behind re-directs in an effort to get folks to use the new sample clips forum, but I've noticed that some of these threads are still being posted here even though the sample clips forum is in plain view at the top. But the re-directs tend to clutter the board, so they won't last long. Therefore if you posted a clip here and it's gone missing, that's because it's been moved to the clips gallery. Please use the gallery! Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Robinson View Post
Now if I can get the mods to delete everything after the "Our First SDE" portion so the post is correct (since I wasn't the first in ID).
Since I have no way of knowing which specific thread or post you're referring to, the best way to handle a request like this is to go to that particular post and report it using the Report Post function (it's the little "!" icon to the left of any post). Doing so sends me a message containing a link to the exact post you're referring to, eliminating any guess work on my part. Plus, it doesn't get lost in email this way, and any moderator can see the report and perform the task. Hope this helps,

Search DV Info Net | 20 years of DVi | ...Tuesday is Soylent Green Day!
Chris Hurd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 17th, 2009, 09:33 AM   #4
Trustee

Thanks for the tip. Done!
Jason Robinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 17th, 2009, 10:05 AM   #5
Obstreperous Rex

And done -- thanks for using the Report Post function!

Search DV Info Net | 20 years of DVi | ...Tuesday is Soylent Green Day!
Chris Hurd is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques