Does anyone have a 7d housing I might be able to loan? UK at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Under Water, Over Land
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Under Water, Over Land
Tools & Techniques for Nature, Outdoors, Wildlife & Underwater Videography.

Old August 17th, 2011, 05:01 AM   #1
Regular Crew

Does anyone have a 7d housing I might be able to loan? UK

Hello everyone,

Firstly, I do not mean to be cheeky in asking around for this. I was hoping that there might be someone local to me that might want to collaborate on a project or offer me a reasonable loans rate in return for borrowing a Canon 7d under water housing?

My name is Alexander and I am currently studying Media Production at the University of Winchester in the UK. I am currently in pre-production of a documentary looking at the conservation of coral reefs where I will be addressing the problems of over fishing and coral bleaching which is contributing to the destruction of coral reefs on a global scale.

I was wondering if there might be an opportunity for me to use a housing for two weeks in September to film in Egypt, then a further rental in December for a month in the Maldives. I am looking at rental shops but as I am sure you are aware, this can be quite expensive.

If there was any beneficial outlet for you, I would love to promote your service/workplace on the film and through any media that will be attached to the project i.e posters, promos and screenings. This would be a fantastic opportunity to get involved with as we will be promoting an eco friendly and looking after our worlds oceans approach to hopefully raise awareness of the destruction of reefs.

I eagerly await your reply, and I would love to send you my treatment for the film if you might wish to read more. Just so you are aware also, I do not expect anything for free and have been working towards a small budget for equipment. I am based in Hampshire, UK.

Thank you for your time,

Alexander.

Alex Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 11th, 2011, 09:26 AM   #2
Regular Crew

Re: Does anyone have a 7d housing I might be able to loan? UK

Still searching if anyone might have contacts for this?

Please find updates on my research site, basementvision

Thanks again, Alex.
Alex Brown is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Under Water, Over Land