Hello from Iowa at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Introduce yourself! Who you are, what you're doing & using.

Old August 25th, 2008, 10:06 PM   #1
New Boot

Hello from Iowa

I haven't been on the board for awhile but now I'm back to learn more!

I am 26 and the President of Premis Industries (Premis Industries - http://www.premisind.com). We specialize in action sport film production and have been dabbling into TV pilots. I act as Executive Producer during filming and admit, I don't know as much as I should. I delegate most of the filming and editing to my Director, Brandon Boulay. I'm here to learn more about the DV community and pick up any tricks that people have.

We have shot for years with the XL-2 but now have HVX200's and absolutely love them. We just finished production of a documentary on the Can-Am professional ATV MX team (www.myspace.com/thefactoryfilm) and are starting more docs soon.

-Brad Phillips
Old August 25th, 2008, 11:22 PM   #2
New Boot

Hi from Sydney australia

Hi, from Sydney Australia
Any interested parties, I am trying to find camera people to help with a concert in the blue mountains in early November 08. Purely a love job!!
We did it with three cameras last year, now we want as many camera angles as possible.
Chris Callaghan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 26th, 2008, 07:33 PM   #3
Major Player

Big town

Hey Brad another IC production guy here. UI alum as well...

Your ATV projects ring a bell, I may have worked with one of your guys a few years back. Used both the HVX and Canon gear quite a bit. Drop a line if you want to connect.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood