Westside A V now selling Odyssey 7Q and kits at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony Digital Cinema Camera Systems > Sony NXCAM NEX-FS700 CineAlta
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Sony NXCAM NEX-FS700 CineAlta
4K EXMOR sensor with SDI, slow-motion recording.

Old July 30th, 2013, 07:57 AM   #1
Sponsor: Westside AV

Westside A V now selling Odyssey 7Q and kits

We have become a dealer for CD.

The first batch of Odysseys should be in stock in the towards the end of August. You can pre order with us now. Call or email for more info:
603.387.4921 olof@westsideav.com

Dan Keaton was here a week ago demoing a pre production model and we discussed mounting kits. I am working on those, they should be ready when the 7Q is shipping, I will post more info and photos here soon.

I was very impressed with the 7Q the focus assist features are the best I have ever seen. This is key for 4K.

Link to our WEBstore:
Odyssey 7Q
Attached Thumbnails
Westside A V now selling Odyssey 7Q  and kits-odyssey7qprodpage.jpg  
Old July 30th, 2013, 02:20 PM   #2
Wrangler

Re: Westside A V now selling Odyssey 7Q and kits

I was about to order mine today from my Canadian dealer but was informed that the C-D SSD drives required to unlock the recording features will not be available until January. Therefore a 7Q will only be capable of monitoring until then. Is this also the case in the U.S.?

UPDATE: I just heard from my dealer that the 7Q's and 256GB or 512GB SSDs will now be available in September. The 960GB SSD has been eliminated.
Old July 30th, 2013, 03:57 PM   #3
Sponsor: Westside AV

Re: Westside A V now selling Odyssey 7Q and kits

I used the 512 SSD drive testing the 7Q here last week, we recorded 240 fps 2k as a test, the 4Kwas not ready yet but will be soon with a FW update. So they are real and prices have dropped, the 960 is not shipping currently but the 256 and 512 are officially available as the 7Q ships.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony Digital Cinema Camera Systems > Sony NXCAM NEX-FS700 CineAlta