Private Classifieds listings from 2008 - Page 304 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old September 26th, 2008, 01:32 PM   #4546
Major Player

WOW, that is a steal of a price. good luck with that.
Old September 26th, 2008, 02:47 PM   #4547
Disjecta

JVC 13" tm-h1375su Production Monitor

Great condition, hardly used. $350 + shipping (based on what method you want) Paypal preferred.

https://www.jvc.ca/jvcpro/product-de...del=TM-H1375SU

Serious inquiries only.
Old September 26th, 2008, 02:52 PM   #4548
Inner Circle

Sold on Ebay
Old September 26th, 2008, 03:06 PM   #4549
Space Hipster

Email sent, Steven.
But it's an HD200, not an HD250.
Old September 26th, 2008, 05:53 PM   #4550
Major Player

Matrox MXO + 7300GT + ACD 23"

I' saying good bye to my Matrox MXO, extra video card, and Apple Cinema Display. Right now I have it set up as a 3 monitor configuration and it works great with FCP as well as After Effects. You could even have 3 working monitors and the MXO as a client/reference monitor. It's also connected to my mixing board and works great. The ACD was bought in October of this year and the MXO and Video card were bought in July. They have never left my office and are in pristine condition.

I have all the newest updates on Quicktime Player as well as FCP 6 and there are zero issues with this box and Final Cut/After Effects.

Give yourself the ability to work and view like a real professional.

MXO $850

7300GT (Mac) $80

ACD 23" $650

Package price $1480 ( Enables you to have 2 monitors to edit with and a client/reference monitor )

Method of payment: Paypal
https://www.paypal.com/us/verified/p...%40gmail%2ecom

Last edited by James Brill; September 27th, 2008 at 08:45 AM.
Old September 26th, 2008, 07:55 PM   #4551
Major Player

Used GL2 and Firestore FS-4

Hello, I have some old equipment that never leaves the equipment cabinet anymore and thought I would see if anyone is interested.

A very well used GL2. First off the heads really need cleaned and aligned, also the firewire port does not work (it never bothered me I have a cheapo dv camera to import) and the large zoom is wacky (meaning it usually doesn't work) The zoom on top of the handle works fine, and I always used a zoom controller. Cosmetically it looks pretty good, a few scuffs here and there but overall pretty good. I have no clue what a GL2 in this condition is worth so make me an offer.

I have 2 Firestore FS-4 for sale also.

The first one works perfect, never had a problem since I bought it, I put a 80gb hard drive in to double the record time. I have 3 different external batteries that work for longer then you would need to tape. Would like to get $450 for the firestore alone. If you are interested in the batteries we can discuss a price.

The 2nd Firestore will power fine but the interface never comes on. It has been like this forever and I have never sent it in to get fixed. Repair from Focus is $249 no matter the problem they will fix it for $249. I am looking to get $150 for this FS-4. So you will save yourself a little money by having to send it in, but you will basically have a new unit with a 90day warranty. The drive in this FS-4 is stock 40gb.

All prices include paypal and standard shipping. You pay insurance if you want it. I have bought and sold on here in the past and I have 100% positive ebay feedback.

Email is best: todd@videomemoriesinc.com

Thanks,
Todd
Old September 26th, 2008, 10:36 PM   #4552
Major Player

Mac G5 2.5 Dual Core Tower, 6 GB Ram

I am upgrading to a bigger 8 core, but this is a very good machine. I have been cutting HDV on it with great success. Original box, new mouse and original keyboard. The additional ram really helps in render speed. Just had it checked and it is perfect running order. 250gb hard drive and 160gb backup included Also for sale, a 19 inch Dell LCD screen, and an PCI ATTO card for a SCSI Raid.

Computer $1200
Screen $75
ATTO Card $200

Will part out.

Thanks for looking.

Jack Hubbard
Old September 27th, 2008, 06:08 AM   #4553
Regular Crew

Equipment

Will you sell the video card alone? If so I will take it. Let me know your method of payment.

Thanks,

Charlie Branham
Old September 27th, 2008, 08:44 AM   #4554
Major Player

I'd really like to sell it as a package. My preferred method of payment is Paypal, I have now edited my post to show that.
Old September 27th, 2008, 12:48 PM   #4555
Major Player

Sold

CAMERA IS SOLD!

please lock this thread.
Old September 28th, 2008, 02:50 AM   #4556
Major Player

Redrock Follow Focus with extra

Selling Redrock Follow Focus, item is in good working condition. I use it for adapter work or just on stock camera like the EX1 or XHA1.
It includes,

Redrock follow focus with new gear( dampen)
4 gear rings (Size : A/B/C/D)
18" whip
speed crank fits standard Redrock, Arri ,Chrosziel port
Extra Gear box ,
extra space for gear rings.

Paid over 750 euros new to get it shipped to Germany including 19% MWST & 5% Zoll.

Asking for 530 euros , Shipping included within Germany . Pick in Munich is welcome.

Email: davidchiaemail@yahoo.com

For picture go here:

http://www.dvxuser6.com/uploaded/23787/1222590776.jpg
Old September 28th, 2008, 07:41 AM   #4557
Regular Crew

Sennheiser MKE400

I'm looking to sale or trade the MKE400 as seen here:http://tinyurl.com/3zqcl4
It's in like new condition with original packaging only used a few times but I'm adding a camera and need a larger XLR shotgun and lav.
This is an excellent little mic for the HV20/HV30 or similar small cams as reviewed here: YouTube - Sennheiser MKE400 and Litepanels Micro on the Canon HV20 by Guy Cochran.
Will consider trades for a Rode NTG-2 or high quality XLR wired lavs. Sale price $175.00 USPS shipped CONUS only. Verified Paypal Accepted. Respond via email to jleephoto (at) gmail.com

Last edited by James J. Lee; September 28th, 2008 at 07:43 AM. Reason: added link
Old September 28th, 2008, 10:48 AM   #4558
Regular Crew

Canon XH A1

Anyone interested in selling theirs please let me know.
Old September 28th, 2008, 10:54 AM   #4559
Major Player

Fig Rig w/ Clamp, RR Achromat, Rails and more

I've got some more stuff sitting around that I was debating selling but I'd rather send it to someone who's who's gonna use it, my current shooting situations don't call for it. Some of the stuff are hold overs from my last selling post so I've put them here as well.

I'm selling:

A Manfrotto/Bogen Fig Rig with Fig Rig clamp for mounting lights, mics etc. (the combo goes for $360 at B&H)
See here: Bogen / Manfrotto | 595B Fig Rig Camera Stabilizer | 595B | B&H
And here: Bogen / Manfrotto | Fig Rig Clamp | 595CLA | B&H Photo Video
Asking $250 obo
PICS TO BE ADDED TONIGHT

Redrock SD Achromat (goes for $160)
Asking $80 obo
PICS TO BE ADDED TONIGHT

Cinevate's original rails
$55 orbo

(they're not 15mm diameter they're 15.8 but work with stuff that clamp as opposed to slide example below) I personally used this config when I wanted to shoulder mount my XHA1 without an adapter, but obviously works with them too

Some 58mm filters from my Gl2 days, UV FIlter, Circular Polarizer, and ND .6
$30 orbo

If interested email me at ecking -at- gmail -dot- com

Obviously you'd pay shipping as well.
Old September 28th, 2008, 12:07 PM   #4560
Wrangler

2 Canon XL1 cameras, one with 3x lens

Must sell...

2 reasonable hour Canon XL1 cameras (under 100hrs each)... one with the stock 16x lens, one with the 3x wide angle lens. They come with all the usual accessories, and extra batteries. They've been kept in good shape and babied. The only issue is that the firewire ports don't seem to work, so you'll have to use a camcorder as a deck (which I've been doing for years, which is why they also have so low hours). they'll work great with your XL1s, XL2, or so on...

I'll give you an inspection period and guarantee on them. For sale as a package preferably. I've been shooting HD for a while, but have still used these as B cams off and on on numerous projects. I just want to upgrade them to matching HD cameras.

Will ship anywhere to DVinfo members in good standing and will take Paypal.

EDIT: All of the above are sold!
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds