Private Classifieds listings from 2008 - Page 272 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old August 25th, 2008, 07:57 PM   #4066
Major Player

Canon XH-A1 large batteries

Four large batteries, BP-945 replacements. They are not Canon brand, but they are better quality than most knockoffs. $60 shipped for all four.
Old August 25th, 2008, 10:43 PM   #4067
Major Player

......... bump
Old August 25th, 2008, 11:42 PM   #4068
Major Player

Glidecam 2000

want to sell my glidecam 2000,and shoulder harness for the glidecam, you need this to hold cam for any length of time, I am in Orange County, Ca, and I paid around $470 for both, they are in new condition, never used much, can't get the hang of it, will take $350 or offer close to it

Last edited by Hugh Mobley; August 26th, 2008 at 10:31 AM. Reason: added important infomation
Old August 26th, 2008, 10:31 AM   #4069
Regular Crew

Still Available

Just a bump to let people know this great kit is still available. I'm more than happy to discuss price and give you a really tremendous deal.

If you're interested in this kit, or were looking at getting a new HD110 and/or the cheaper stock lens, this is your chance to make very significant upgrades to both the camera and the lens at a huge discount.

Please send me an email through the forum, and I'll be happy to work with you.

Brent
Old August 26th, 2008, 11:54 AM   #4070
Regular Crew

Price reduction time!

Item #1 - Canon XH-A1: $2750, shipped, paypal fees included

Item #2 - AT897 with k-tek softie: $200, shipped, paypal fees included.

Item #3 - HD280 headphones: $70, shipped, paypal fees included.

Item #4 - CB105 shoulder mounts: $40 each. Buy both for $75 and I'll include the accessory weight. Shipping and paypal fees included.

Thanks for looking! Ask any questions you might have.

-Dave
Old August 26th, 2008, 12:06 PM   #4071
Regular Crew

Hi Craig

Did you get my email?

Dasher
Old August 26th, 2008, 12:23 PM   #4072
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Uriarte View Post
Item #1 - Canon XH-A1: $2750, shipped, paypal fees included

Item #2 - AT897 with k-tek softie: $200, shipped, paypal fees included.

Item #3 - HD280 headphones: $70, shipped, paypal fees included.

Item #4 - CB105 shoulder mounts: $40 each. Buy both for $75 and I'll include the accessory weight. Shipping and paypal fees included.

Thanks for looking! Ask any questions you might have.

-Dave
Dave, what kind of tapes are you using in the XH-A1?
Old August 26th, 2008, 12:38 PM   #4073
Regular Crew

Kessler Rig

I am looking for a Kessler or similar rig. Let me know what youv'e got!
Thanks
Old August 26th, 2008, 01:19 PM   #4074
Major Player

Sony FX1 acceptable condition $1200

Selling my FX1 I had used for 2 years. It is in acceptable condition. Please continue reading for more detail. The camcorder records fine and operates perfectly. The lcd was banged against the wall and is a little loose because of that, had been held together with duct tape and there is also a dust spec inside the lens. The cam will work perfectly as a back up, and will perform very well inside and at low lights. Be advised if using the cam outside and you close down on the aperture you will notice the dust spec. As long as the aperture is 1.8 - 2.8 you should be fine with no problems. The cam is perfect for someone who wants to get there feet wet but not sure about the HD transition, or anyone who needs a back up cam for ceremony or reception who doesn't want to break bank. Even for anyone who needs a cam for church as a balcony shot. I've used only sony dv tapes in this cam. Feel free to ask me any questions. Selling with 3 batteries and power cord. $1200 Shipped ground, $30 extra for 2 day shipping. Reasonable offers accepted Thanks

Monday Isa

Old August 26th, 2008, 03:18 PM   #4075
Regular Crew

Sony HVR-Z1U exc. condition!

For sale is a Sony HVR-Z1U HDV camcorder in excellent condition, SN 11199xx. This has been my personal camera since new, and looks and functions perfectly. It includes two of the largest batteries [NP-970], AC Adaptor/Charger, owners manual, Tiffen 72mm UV Protector filter, original Sony box, and all cables that were supplied with this camera when new.

Here is a link to Sony’s site for more info:

Sony Product Detail Page - HVRZ1U

Low hours on this camcorder: Operation = 270
Drum run = 160
Tape run = 90
Threading = 350 times

Priced for quick sale at $2,700 + shipping, cash or local cashiers check only. Local pickup (Portland, OR) preferred, but will ship insured for additional depending on location. Thanks for your interest.
Old August 26th, 2008, 03:21 PM   #4076
Regular Crew

Steadicam Merlin as new!

For sale is a virtually brand new Steadicam Merlin camcorder stabilizer for small camcorders. If you are looking at this you probably know what the Merlin is, but here is a link for a bit more info:

Steadicam | Merlin Camera Stabilizing System - with | MERLIN

As cool as the Merlin is, it is unfortunately not a good match for our needs, and so it's never been used. Includes the travel case, all docs, etc. We purchased it new for $799 + shipping from B&H a few months ago, but is sitting here unused and forlorn – now priced for quick sale at $625 + shipping, cash or local cashiers check only. Local pickup (Portland, OR) preferred, but will ship insured for additional depending on location. Thanks for your interest.
Old August 26th, 2008, 03:22 PM   #4077
Regular Crew

Medea VideoRaid 4/120 SCSI array in exc. condition!

For sale is one Medea VideoRaid 4/120 Ultra320 SCSI disk array in excellent physical and working condition. We no longer use this, and at this price you could buy it just for replacement drives for your current VideoRaid. Even includes a SCSI cable, and of course an AC power cord. Here is a link for a bit more info:

VideoRaid 4/120 SCSI

IIRC we spent about $1,200 for this when new – now priced for quick sale at $80, cash or local cashiers check only. Local pickup (Portland, OR) preferred, but will ship insured for additional depending on location. Thanks for your interest.

Last edited by Keith Rollinson; August 26th, 2008 at 03:25 PM. Reason: miswrote price
Old August 26th, 2008, 03:24 PM   #4078
Regular Crew

Two (2) Media VideoRaid 4/180 arrays in exc. condition!

For sale are two Medea VideoRaid 4/180 Ultra320 SCSI disk arrays in excellent physical and working condition. We no longer use these, and striped together they will handle at least a single stream of 1:1 uncompressed SD video or at least a single stream of DNxHD or ProRes HD video. Here is a link for a bit more info:

Medea Makes Digital Content Creation Even More Affordable | Business Wire | Find Articles at BNET

Includes one SCSI cable and two AC power cords. IIRC we spent about $3,800 for the pair of these when new – now priced for quick sale at $250 for both, cash or local cashiers check only. Local pickup (Portland, OR) preferred, but will ship insured for additional depending on location. Thanks for your interest.
Old August 26th, 2008, 03:29 PM   #4079
Regular Crew

Cineform Aspect HD License

latest Version of Cineform Aspect HD V5 the Adobe Premiere plug in for HDV. I will transfer Plugin activation after sale is complete. You can download it and test it out at the Cineform Website before you buy it from me. Asking $400.00 that is $100.00 off the asking price of the software.

Of course no reasonable offers will be refused

Last edited by Matthew Pugerude; August 26th, 2008 at 08:03 PM.
Old August 26th, 2008, 04:13 PM   #4080
Major Player

Audio-Technica AT815ST shotgun mic

I have a "like-new" AT815ST. This thing is a monster...15" long (sound quality is top notch). Includes case, wind-screen, "fuzzy", mic holder, and 5pin to 3 pin XLR adapter.

I bought it from a friend who was selling all his gear, he only used it a few times...and I've only used it a few times. It looks and works like new. Even the case still smells new.

here's the AT spec-sheet...
http://www.audio-technica.com/cms/re...st_english.pdf

Sells for over $700-$800 new.

Asking $600...including shipping and paypal fees. (or if I can find a buyer in the area, I'll offer a cash discount).
I can email pix...if anyone's interested please let me know.

edit...price lowered to $550.

Last edited by Mike Meyerson; August 27th, 2008 at 01:13 PM.
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds