Private Classifieds listings from 2008 - Page 122 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old April 3rd, 2008, 10:12 PM   #1816
Regular Crew

Sure you can't lower that by 100 dollars? Anybody? It doesn't have to be anywhere near mint, just works.
Old April 3rd, 2008, 10:14 PM   #1817
Trustee

Tokina is sold
Old April 3rd, 2008, 10:16 PM   #1818
Trustee

Varizoom is sold
Old April 3rd, 2008, 10:17 PM   #1819
Regular Crew

FS: Sony ECM-23f mics

New condition unused Sony electret condenser mic ECM-23f.

Includes 20' XLR cable w/ Cannon & Neutrik connectors, ball gag windscreen, carrying case, mic stand adapter, and instruction manual.

20-20,000 Hz; cardioid; 250 ohms; Powered by 1 AA battery; voice/music switch; 0/20dB PAD switch.

I have two available - $150 for both. Paypal available (add 3%); will ship via USPS Priority to lower 48 states only; Ebay feedback refs on request.
Old April 3rd, 2008, 10:30 PM   #1820
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Levy View Post
Photos will be available for everything soon
Interested in seeing.

-Ken
Old April 3rd, 2008, 11:54 PM   #1821
Trustee

scam 100%

you tip off is referring to ANYTHING using the phrase "the item" instead of actually saying what it is. I mean, honestly.... who says "is the item in good shape"? No one. You say "is the camera in good shape." It doesn't matter what is said for the entire rest of the email, because that is far as you need to read. May be I am a cynic. But I have gotten so many of these emails. They are uniform in their approach and always a scam.

Delete the email and forget about this one.
Old April 4th, 2008, 12:31 AM   #1822
Major Player

SOLD!

Thanks everyone.

-David
Old April 4th, 2008, 01:18 AM   #1823
Major Player

anyone want these?
Old April 4th, 2008, 06:49 AM   #1824
Major Player

I am selling it for what your asking. Just with a 100.00 shipping fee! :) Seriously, thats just too low. This is a camera that shoots 1080 24p!!!! and has the most stellar image that rivals and sometimes surpasses cameras that cost 10 - 15 times as much(imo)

-burk
Old April 4th, 2008, 09:02 AM   #1825
Regular Crew

WTB Sigma 20mm f1.8 or Wide Angle or Trade with Faulty Canon Hv20

Hi basically the title says it. Offer me your price or trade with me Thanks !

Anthony Tham
Old April 4th, 2008, 09:40 AM   #1826
Major Player

Hi David,
Avoiding this kind of problem is one reason the private classifieds on this board is so valuable and precious. Scams are pretty infrequent here, because of the the structure Chris setup and developed over time.

Please try to find out if this is a person registered in our community, and if so "out" him for the good of us all. If it's on another board, take action there. It makes sense to keep those distinctions clear when placing/responding to enquiries, especially here where we have the tools to keep this community marketplace clean.
Old April 4th, 2008, 10:02 AM   #1827
Obstreperous Rex

No accounts here match royalversion7@aim.com

David, if you could forward to me the original email including header information, I'll try to block that person's access to this site. This forum doesn't even appear to lurkers and unregistered users, so if that guy actually found you through us then that means they have an account here. If that's the case then I'm in a position to do something about it, possibly preventing this sort of thing from happening again.

Search DV Info Net | 20 years of DVi | ...Tuesday is Soylent Green Day!
Old April 4th, 2008, 10:14 AM   #1828
Regular Crew

Sean,
I've notified "spoof" at paypay, contacted aim.com, and also craig's list, which is the other board where I posted my cam for sale.

From all the WARNING messages posted on craig's list about scams and spoofs, I suspect that this type of activity goes on alot there.

I've searched DVInfo.net's forums for royalversion7@aim.com (the offender) and didn't find any evidence of his/her presence on this site. I also googled the email address and didn't find anything. Apparently, staying below the radar is their objective.

You're right...Chris is to be commended for the manner in which he protects all of us by requiring registeration before allowing someone to view the "private classifieds". I know there's been a couple of scam attempts here, (stolen equipment, please help me) but considering the number of individuals that use this board, I think I think the frequency of attempted funny business is really limited.

NOW...if someone from this community would kindly purchase (at least make an offer) on the cam & accessories I have for sale, I would be a happy camper.

Regards to all....and watch your back. If you even smell a whiff of a scam, RUN!

David Bird
Old April 4th, 2008, 10:21 AM   #1829
Regular Crew

email sent ..

Thanks
Old April 4th, 2008, 10:40 AM   #1830
Regular Crew

Chris,
He didn't find me through this forum....came from Craig's list. If you still want the emails, I'll be glad to forward them to you.
Regards - David
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds