Private Classifieds listings from 2004 - Page 92 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old June 30th, 2004, 09:49 AM   #1366
New Boot

EVERYTHING IS SOLD..... THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old June 30th, 2004, 12:38 PM   #1367
Wrangler

Price reduced to $899 before it goes off to eBay this Sunday.

Email me if you have a different offer or would like more information.
Old June 30th, 2004, 12:46 PM   #1368
New Boot

Bump
Old June 30th, 2004, 12:54 PM   #1369
Wrangler

FS: Canon EOS 10D Package

I dabbled with D-SLR earlier this year but it turns out I'm more of a video guy so up for sale goes my immaculate 10D and accessories.

Everything is in mint condition with boxes, bags, paperwork, and even original warranty cards. I keep everything! The lens with its ultrasonic motor, image stabilization, and excellent photo quality has been quoted as the best choice for the 10D before moving to much more expensive L-series glass. I also chose the 420ex flash for its ability to bypass the 10Ds internal autofocus assist (that used the 10Ds flash) with an improved infrared system. Its also worth noting that the 420ex flash is the only flash that can take advantage of all 7 autofocus points on the 10D. With this hand picked super kit you'll be up and shooting right out of the box while saving hundreds of dollars!

Included is:

Canon 10D Body
Canon 28-135mm IS USM lens
Canon 420ex Flash
72mm UV Filter
Sto-Fen Omni-Bounce
256MB Ultra CF Card
USB 2.0 CF Reader/Writer

$1699

Here is a photo of all the items included:

Click here

Sorry for the quality of the photo as it was taken with a camcorder and no flash.

The manuals have not even been cracked and the camera has only been used for occassional family photos and only by me.

Here is my eBay feedback and feel free to email me with any questions or offers.

Click here
Old June 30th, 2004, 07:09 PM   #1370
Tourist

Hey Everybody--

A few updates--I've not had any nibbles on this (I should have sold before the winter for all you snowboarders!), but I figure it's for one of three reasons:

1. The need for these are fairly uncommon.
2. The price is too high, or
3. I didn't describe what it is well enough.

Since I can't do anything about one, I'll say that if number 2 is stopping you, I'm open to offers (even if you have something that isn't on my trade list you think I might like--give me a shout out!).

As for number 3--well, here we can put in some adjectives to spice things up ;-).

This finely crafted Portabrace product is intended to keep your XL1/s warm in very cold conditions. Perfect for climbers, snowboarders, or people otherwise heading to extreme conditions, it will protect your gear down to -50 below F.

This bag is still in production and can be bought new (list $364, B & H, $299), and if you pack it with heating pads in the enclosed pockets, it will really keep things really toasty.

So--heads up all you extreme shooters--keep your gear from freezing on you with this very fine bag!

Oh--one more thing, I picked up a tripod, so that should be taken off the trade list--but again, I'm open to ideas--just give a shout!

Thanks for looking--Martin
martin@rosacordis.com
Old June 30th, 2004, 07:19 PM   #1371
Regular Crew

What kind of camera is that? I could not find it on the B&H website
Old June 30th, 2004, 07:44 PM   #1372
Regular Crew

here's some info I found. Its hard to find it because its discontinued. It is a shame because it was one of the best single chip cameras available and still is.

http://www.futureusa.com/papv.html

you can google it, or searth this website. Take a look around in the panasonic area of this website.

I've dropped the price to $625 which is a good price considering its in practically brand new condition. It even comes with the original packaging.
Old June 30th, 2004, 07:53 PM   #1373
Wrangler

I had the Japanese equivalent of this cam (MX1000) and its an amazing single CCD cam. It has close to 3CCD color accuracy coupled with optical image stabilization.

It even takes above average stills when set to 640x480.

This picture below earned me Photo of the Day on a photgraphy website and was from a DV852/MX1000.

Click here

Here is a nice pic of a DV852 for reference.

Click here
Old June 30th, 2004, 08:00 PM   #1374
Regular Crew

Thanks for the reference Tommy, do you know anyone who wants one of these if this guy here doesn't want it?
Old June 30th, 2004, 08:17 PM   #1375
Wrangler

I haven't seen a request in a couple of months but you might want to checkout the Panasonic MX forum for those debating on which cam to buy.
Old July 1st, 2004, 07:12 AM   #1376
Major Player

Porta Brace PC-3 Production Case - Large

I got this case last year and it's only been out of my house once. The case is obviously in perfect condition. I've been storing stuff in it, but I don't often need to bring that much with me on a shoot so I figured I could justify a $700 boom pole if I sell this first.

CLICK HERE to see the B&H link for this case!

If you do a search on my name you'll see that I've sold several items in the past at more then fair prices to happy buyers... as well as given stuff away.

Since this case is basically still brand new I don't want to sell it for less then 25% off... and since I'm in no hurry to sell it I'll give this thread a month or so before I consider anything lower... much less then that and I'd just keep it 'cause it is a really nice and professional case.

$255 plus $20 insured shipping to anywhere in the continental USA.

Interested parties PLEASE post below and follow up with an email stating that you want some photos or more info or to buy.
Old July 1st, 2004, 05:00 PM   #1377
Regular Crew

It sounds like a nice camera, but I need a 3 ccd camera for my line of work. I showed my wife the pic, and we are discussing whether or not we need a new family camera.

I know I saw a simliar looking camera that is a 3ccd in Brands Mart last weekend. I dont recall the price though. If there is a huge difference I might make an offer.

Ciao.
Old July 1st, 2004, 08:44 PM   #1378
Regular Crew

well let me know the price is negotiable also.
Old July 1st, 2004, 11:58 PM   #1379
Regular Crew

Dc30 Price Drop

No PCI FW Card Asking $100.00 DC30 VIDEO CARD with blue breakout box plus pigtail cables. Users manual,Titledeko cd,Premiere 5.1 System Software Driver Version 1.32. Works EXCELLENT with Final cut pro 4.1 on any G4. (Zip)DC Xact Driver 1.5.2 included.Used it for a year with not one problem.website:http://www.alfanet.it/squared5/ also they are working on a driver for FCP HD 4.5 Well worth it if you use FCP4 Only selling it because I updated to a G5 and it does not work on it. (Take Paypal Only) *** Excellent for Video Preview
That's $100.00 plus shipping
Old July 2nd, 2004, 04:30 AM   #1380
Major Player

Hi Matt

Can I get some pics

send to this address

vince.debart@9news.com

Thanks

Vince
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds