Private Classifieds listings from 2004 - Page 85 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old June 15th, 2004, 07:50 AM   #1261
New Boot

F.S:Anton Bauer Gold-Mount Lifesaver Q2(2 position )Quick Charger & Digital Trimpac

FOR SALE: Anton Bauer Gold-Mount Lifesaver Q2(2 position )Quick Charger with Anton Bauer Gold-Mount Digital Trimpac 14(14.4 V 40 watts Hours)Battery. Asking $500 shipped. Works Great.
Old June 15th, 2004, 10:10 AM   #1262
Major Player

A pic would be nice.
Old June 15th, 2004, 10:55 AM   #1263
Regular Crew

FS: Sony VX2000

I purchased a VX2000 used, as an impulse buy, but it's a bit too much for me at this stage with its price and features. I thought I'd sell it and cut my losses, then buy a cheaper camera (looking at the Canon GL1 right now).

I bought it used, they told me it has 60 hours use of recording, using an external tape deck. The camera has some light marks, but it's perfect otherwise. It tested in perfect working order as well. I can take pictures.

The camera is in it's original box, with the remote, NPF330 Battery, Cables, Charger and AC adapter powersource, all a/v cables, hood, manual, lens cover and strap are included. I'm asking for $1850 shipped USPS priority with tracking and insurance. I'm verified with PAY PAL, or could take any other form of payment. Please e-mail if you're interested. I'll probably leave this up here a week, then move it to e-bay if there's no interest.
Old June 15th, 2004, 11:21 AM   #1264
Major Player

two thoughts...

buy and return is sleazy and it has ruined the ability to return many items for people who have legitimate reasons.

why don't you just ask who is in or near boston who would like to help?

i'm abut an hour and a half from boston but for an interesting project i'd be happy to show up with a panasonic dvx-100a and a ton of sennheiser mic's both wired and wireless.

matthew
Old June 15th, 2004, 12:05 PM   #1265
Tourist

I have been getting a lot of inquiries about how many hours. It is about 12-15 total.
Old June 15th, 2004, 12:14 PM   #1266
Regular Crew

Hey guys, thanks for all the replies! Yeah, I've ruled out buying and returning, I wasn't aware that it drives up the costs for others. It seems that putting up a deposit when borrowing also seems like the way to go.

I'll probably just use one camera which I'd own, a two camera shoot is convenient, but not essential. Plus, when working with just one camera I can put all my effort into that one, as opposed to spreading it out over two. The projects I'm working on include a short film and wedding videography. For the wedding, in late July, I'll probably ask one of my friends with their cheapo cameras to cover as a 'second unit.' For weddings I imagine two is better, you can cover much more ground.
Old June 15th, 2004, 12:48 PM   #1267
Major Player

good solid camera work on one camera is better than your average "camcorder owners" work with 4 camera's!

matthew
Old June 15th, 2004, 02:38 PM   #1268
Trustee

hey matthew!!! you free this summer? i may have somn cooking in july/august. let me know PM me.
Old June 15th, 2004, 03:12 PM   #1269
Major Player

yes i am free much of this summer.

august is bad, but rest of june is ok and all of july is pretty wide open.

i'm posting this in the public forum because i would REALLY like to see more stuff like this.

i keep wanting to buy another dvx-100a but how often would i really need it?

i think a ton more co-operative stuff could be done between people who live nearby each other.

matthew
Old June 15th, 2004, 05:30 PM   #1270
Major Player

still looking and would be willing to make it the lens plus some cash for the right stuff.
Old June 15th, 2004, 05:32 PM   #1271
Regular Crew

When you said it was used for 60 hours of recording to a tape deck do you mean it was used as the tape deck or was it used as a standalone camera feeding a signal to a tape deck.

I may be interested. I am also interested in 2 other cams posted here for use as a 3rd cam in my wedding business but I can't get responses from the others.

I will send you a private email with a toll free number if you would like to call me and discuss past usage and the like.

Philip Hinkle
Old June 15th, 2004, 10:27 PM   #1272
Trustee

alright... well i'll let ya know what's up soon. i'm still stuck in school til 6/30. once i'm done =).
Old June 16th, 2004, 11:48 AM   #1273
Regular Crew

Sold

Sold, thanks!
Old June 16th, 2004, 12:01 PM   #1274
Tourist

Hello Ed

Would you be willing to sell just the 3x lens for the Canon XL1s?
I just went for a lung on an XL1s and can't afford to spend much more. I have only had the camera two weeks and I already see a need for that particular lens.

Thanks
John Pennetta
Old June 16th, 2004, 12:06 PM   #1275
Air China Pilot

Very nice photography, by the way, Ed.
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds