Private Classifieds listings from 2004 - Page 21 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old February 10th, 2004, 01:21 PM   #301
New Boot

Joel ... I'm interested. But, allow me to ask, how old and how much use has it had?

Disreguard this post... I've found that this bat will not work with my TRV70... Sorry...
Old February 10th, 2004, 03:25 PM   #302
Regular Crew

digital camera...Nikon coolpix 5700

Been a satisfied user of the Nikon coolpix 5700 digital camera for nearly a year now and just switched over to a D SLR. Going to try to sell my 5700 and accesories, wondering what I can get for it. Heres what I have:

Nikon 5700 and all accesories that came in box to include, battery, charger, strap,lens cap, manual,software, and anything else I may be forgetting. Also has a year left on a full warrenty from comp-usa. Bought cam in mid february 2003. So any comp-usa will accept the warrenty!

SB-50dx speedlight ($165 B&H photo)
MB-5700E battery pack ($130)
Raynox DCR-6600 pro .66 wide angle ($99 bug eye digital)
adjustable for wide or telephoto lens adapter metal not plastic ($48 bug eye digital)

8 2100 NIMH rechargable batteries with charger
and a few extra regular EN-EL1 batteries
256 MB sandisk ULTRA II ($65 B&H photo)

Even though I paid damn $1299 for my 5700 I will go by the current price of B&H photo which is $739.95 with a $150 dollar rebate making it $590. WOW anyway everything put together new is about $1150. I was hoping to get $550-600 for the whole package. Is this reasonable and if so is anyone interested? I have pics if you want to see it all.
Old February 10th, 2004, 05:00 PM   #303
New Boot

FS VX-2000/pd-150 Underwater housing

Amphibico housing for the Sony VX-2000. Perfect, clean and looks brand new. Just over a year old. I'm sellling it because it is just too big. I am (hopefully soon) purchasing a pdx10 and new amphibico housing.

Included:
Housing with all electronic controls and
standard .55x lens assembly
Xtra flat port lens assembly
2 sets of O-rings
external drop in saltwater filter
Pelican custom cut, closed foam watertight case
Dual Hydrophone, with Mini Plug Connector

Electronic Control: Manual/Auto Focus, Variable Zoom Speed, Zoom Control, Record/Standby/Photo, White Balance, Review, Power On/Off/ Memory, Video Light On/Off
Manual Control: Manual Focus, Manual Iris

Selling for $2500 obo

pictures furnished upon request

Old February 10th, 2004, 11:43 PM   #304
Wrangler

I was looking for a camera in this category, but almost had my mind made up on a Fuji S7000. Going to go take another look at the 5700's specs right now. I sent you an email regarding pics.
Old February 11th, 2004, 01:16 AM   #305
Major Player

The nikon will blow the fuji out of the water. This is actually a great deal if i hadn't just bought an A80 i''d totally take you up on this.
Old February 11th, 2004, 08:35 AM   #306
Regular Crew

at work right now so I can't check my e-mail till tonight...work has yahoo e-mail blocked. I will get the pics to you by tommorow morning though.
Old February 11th, 2004, 09:56 AM   #307
Wrangler

<<<-- Originally posted by Tavis Shaver : The nikon will blow the fuji out of the water. This is actually a great deal if i hadn't just bought an A80 i''d totally take you up on this. -->>>

Why?
My interest in the Fuji is that it has better continous shooting modes, zoom/focus ring style controls, and much higher resolution (even at its 6mp mode, not counting the 12mp mode). I'm certainly interested in hearing other opinions. In the end, price may change my mind as well.
Old February 11th, 2004, 01:47 PM   #308
Major Player

well the image that the nikon will give you will be cleaner than the image you'll get from the fuji. Apparently it's images are quite noisy even in it's native 6mp mode.
Old February 11th, 2004, 05:20 PM   #309
Regular Crew

Darren,

Off hand do you know if this housing will also fit the VX1000. It doesn't have to be exact, but somewhat similar. I have an old housing for my VX1000, but it's not working too well any more. The other thing, is if you can ship to Canada? vancouver. Thanks in advance.

Neil
Old February 11th, 2004, 05:52 PM   #310
Major Player

Tram TR50 with ta5f connector for Lectro.

Hey guys, since I have 3 trams and I rarely use more then one, I think I'm going to let one of you have my spare to my spare.

It is a black tr50 with ta5f connector. I'll include an alligator clip so you can put it to immediate use, but that's IT as far as accessories goes. Mic, clip, period.

Mic condition is about 8 of 10... That's my estimate. It works PERFECTLY but does show signs of use!

As is my normal style for you guys, I'll offer it at a bargain price. $85 plus $5 INSURED shipping. Continental USA only.

If you think you're getting a perfectly mint condition tram then don't take it... it's in GOOD condition, not perfect... operationally it is perfect. If you take a peek at the consignments at Trew Audio and imagine just one of those trams with only a clip... then that's it... they're asking $130.

If I toss this on ebay I'll get over a hundred bucks for it in an hour, but I'll let my buds have dibs first.

Post if you want it, email to confirm. I'll send you macro photos of any angle you like.
Old February 11th, 2004, 05:58 PM   #311
Major Player

Dead air-space windscreen for OKTAVA. NEW.

Hey gang, I bought two Windtech US-2 windscreens from www.proaudio.com... another forum member claimed a price of around $20... but all three locations gave me the same quote. $32 each and they had to be drop shipped from Windtech. These are the same screens that Sound-Room sells for $50 each.

Well in the two weeks it took to get these I got a Rycote BBG/Jammer... and the Rycote obviously works better... so I don't think I'll need BOTH Windtech screens.

Do you want one of my brand new screens for $30 Insured shipping included, within the continental usa?

I'll email you any photos INCLUDING the receipt which clearly shows my cost of $32 each plus $12.62 shipping!

My total for two was $76.62... so if I ship one to you for $30 I'd say that's a good deal to the online buds... once again.
Old February 11th, 2004, 07:17 PM   #312
Regular Crew

any one want it ?
Old February 11th, 2004, 08:45 PM   #313
Major Player

GL2 for sale

Selling my GL2 with, Optex .3 fisheye, Century 2x teleconverter, Canon external Mic (cant remember model no right now) charger and 2 batteries

Moved to New Zealand with it and want to sell to buy a PAL camera. I will take care of shipping to anywhere.

Not sure what to ask so I am open to all offers.
Old February 12th, 2004, 04:50 AM   #314
Major Player

I ll go 10 bucks

Vince
Old February 12th, 2004, 05:41 PM   #315
Trustee

DVX100 for Sale

I'm selling my Panasonic DVX100. I purchased it on 3/14/2003 from B&H Photo, so it's still under warranty. I originally purchased the camera to film a documentary in Costa Rica, but now the shooting on that project is finished, and I need the money to fund another short film I'm shooting on HDCAM. It's also been used as a second camera on a nationally broadcast music video, and on several short films and music concerts. It is in great condition, there are no scratches on the lens, etc-the lens has always been protected from Day 1 by a clear UV filter. There is some slight paint chipping on the front of the lens hood from normal use, but everything else is in absolutely great working and cosmetic condition, and it will produce top quality video that is suitable for national broadcast television. Included in the kit is the DVX100 itself with lens hood and cap, s-video cable, battery, power adapter and battery charger, cleaning tape, manual, strap, remote control, and I will include one Panasonic Master Quality (MQ series) MiniDV tape for you to record footage on. Also note that I have limited my shooting to the MQ series tapes to prevent head wear from switching tape formats, so the video heads are in great condition with no drop-outs or other problems associated with video head wear. As mentioned before, everything is in top broadcast quality condition. I will provide you with a receipt from B&H to validate the warranty. Please feel free to email me with any other questions you might have about this item.
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds