Private Classifieds listings from 2011 - Page 261 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old November 18th, 2011, 05:04 PM   #3901
Regular Crew

Re: Sony HDR-FX7 with Beachtek DXA-FX

I found the original box for the camera, so am entertaining thoughts of shipping to lower 48 if need be.

As I am paranoid about getting scammed like I did on Craigslist, I was weary about not selling in person, but I can take paypal from verified address only.

Asking $1,900 plus $25 USPS with insurance and delivery confirmation.
Old November 18th, 2011, 05:55 PM   #3902
Regular Crew

Panasonic AG-HMR10P recorder AG-HCK10G camera POVCAM Kit + EXTRAS - $3500+ Value

Panasonic AG-HMR10P recorder and AG-HCK10G camera AVCCAM POVCAM Kit with EXTRAS - $3500+ value.

$2750.00

Please email me direct: FlacaProductions@mac.com

This kit is nearly everything you need for a high-quality HD POV/Lipstick setup. Just add your mounting hardware and an SD card and you're ready to go.

Amazing performance from a very small package. Only 17 hours of use!

The AG-HMR10 handheld AVCCAM HD solid-state recorder puts the flexibility of recording and viewing high quality 1080 and 720 AVCHD content directly in the palm of your hand. AVCHD recording is superior to HDV, providing double the recording time and higher quality than older MPEG-2 compression used in HDV formats.

The battery-powered HMR10 can be teamed with the ultra-compact AK-HCK10 Full HD camera head (POVCAM) to form a versatile, point-of-view camera/recorder system.
And because its equipped with an HD-SDI in/out, the HMR10 can also serve as standalone recorder for any HD-SDI-capable camera, switcher and deck.

The ultra-compact, mountable AG-HCK10 HD camera head (POVCAM) teams with the AG-HMR10 AVCCAM handheld recorder to offer a low-cost Full HD camera recording system for a wide range of applications. Connected to the HMR10 recorder with a detachable cable, the HCK10 captures 1920 x 1080 high definition video using three 1/4.1" 3.05 megapixel 3-MOS imagers for recording by the HMR10 recorder in the AVCHD format, which provides double the recording time and higher quality than older MPEG-2 compression used in HDV formats.

INCLUDED:
HMR10 deck
HCK10 camera
2 - VW-VBG260 7.2 V 2640 mA batteries
1 - VW-AD20 AC Adapter/Battery Charger
1 - AG-C20003G - 9-foot, 8-inch cable (model AG-C20003G)
1 - Lens Coat - Neoprene Lens Pouch to protect and store the camera head - $23 value
1 - Lens Coat - Neoprene Body Bag to protect and store the deck - $27 value
1 - Hoodman screen shade - to aid in viewing of the screen outdoors - $40 value
1 - Hoya 43mm Clear/UV Filter - $20 value - for the standard camera lens
1 - Tiffen 43mm Circular Polarizer - $43 value - for the standard camera lens
1 - Century Precision Optics .5 Wide Angle Adapter - $165 value
1 - Tiffen 67mm Wide-Angle Circular Polarizer - $98 value (fits the wide-angle)

Everything - including all lenses/filters/adapters - is in perfect shape and ready to go.

Buy a very basic kit at B&H for $3100.00 - buy it here with all of these extras for much less.

THE DECK (S/N: J9TSA0140)
The HMR10 records stunning full HD 1920x1080 resolution images onto low-cost SD memory cards in three recording modes - the highest quality PH mode* (average 21 Mbps/max. 24 Mbps), HA mode (approx.17 Mbps) and HG mode (approx.13 Mbps). The fourth recording mode, HE (approx. 6 Mbps), records at 1440x1080. On a single 32GB SD card, the HMR10 can record for up to 3 hours in PH mode and up to 12 hours in HE mode.

The handheld unit records in HD formats including 1080/60i, 1080/50i, 720/60p and 720/50p. With input from the AG-HCK10 camera head, the HMR10 will also record 1080/30p, 1080/25p and 1080/24p. The handheld unit gives users instant access to content in thumbnail clips and offers a variety of playback functions and solid-state recording modes. It features a built-in 3.5" LCD screen, flexible operation controls, and offers professional interfaces including HD-SDI input/output, HDMI output and USB 2.0.

When teamed with the HCK10, the HMR10 is ideal for a wide range of applications fin nature observation, video production, newsgathering, law enforcement, surveillance, sports, healthcare, education and much more.

One-touch operation user button (choose from 11 functions for instant access)
AG-HMR10 includes two VWVBG260PP1 7.2 V 2640 mA batteries
For longer battery life, the VWVBG6PPK 7.2 V 5800 mA Battery can be used (Requires VWVH04PPK Battery Pack Holder)
HD images can be downconverted and output as SD images (via HD-SDI input and HD/SD-SDI output)
Time and date and TC/UB can be inserted into the recorded signal
Versatile Solid-state recording and operational functions, including shot mark, pre-record, record check (2-sec playback of previously recorded clip for confirmation), last clip delete, auto record, metadata recording, LCD image reverse, index flags
Convenient playback functions (resume playback, repeat, clip fast forward/rewind, frame by frame playback)
Waveform monitor and simplified vectorscope display
Equipped with internal speaker and headphone jack
AVCHD video files can be quickly transferred to a hard drive for use on the web
Additional features include color bar and tone, key lock, camera remote controls (compatible with camera remote controllers for AG-DVX100, AG-HVX200, AG-HMC150, AG-HMC40 Series)
Connects easily to monitors or large displays via HDMI Output Terminal for playback; Auto repeat playback function for digital display applications
3.5 color LCD monitor displays clips in easy-to-access thumbnail view * Lightweight (1.52 pounds), ergonomic design (3.78" W x 2.07" H x 5.24" D)
Useful LCD Reverse flips the image on the display (this does not affect the recorded image)
Operates on battery or 7.2V DC power (power for AG-HCK10 camera is supplied by the AG-HMR10)
The cable connecting the HCK10 to the HMR10 is 9-foot, 8-inch cable (model AG-C20003G) and is included . Available optional cables include a 65-foot cable (model AG-C20020G) for longer distances.
=======

THE CAMERA (S/N: J9TSA0247)
The camera head features a 12X optical zoom lens with 10X digital zoom, (up to 120X), optical image stabilizer (O.I.S.), a built-in 2-channel microphone and a range of advanced tuning functions, including matrix, knee point, adjustable detail and chroma, white balance and zebra settings. Iris, focus and zoom are remotely controlled by the HMR10 recorder. It is powered by the HMR10 recorder.
Sleek, pocket-sized design (2.1" W x 2.2" H x 4.8" D)
Allows POV-style image capture from a long distance
Features 1/4" 20 socket for easy mounting.
Optical Image Stabilizer (OIS) function ensures shots remain clear while walking or zooming
Dynamic Range Stretch (DRS) feature suppresses blocked shadows and blown highlights
Slow shutter and synchro scan functions
Color control and skin tone detail functions
Cine-like Gamma Curves (seven different gamma modes)
HD focus assist functions and slow shutter and synchro scan
It has endless point-of-view applications for use in nature observation, video production, newsgathering, law enforcement, surveillance, sports, healthcare, education and much more.
43mm lens filter size (lens options available)
Weigh: approximately .61 pound
Cables are detachable (from recorder and from camera head) for total flexibility
The cable connecting the HCK10 to the HMR10 is 9-foot, 8-inch cable (model AG-C20003G) and is included . Available optional cables include a 65-foot cable (model AG-C20020G) for longer distances.
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2011-img_2036.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2011-img_2027.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2011-img_2023.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2011-img_2017.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2011-img_2012.jpg  
Old November 19th, 2011, 01:06 AM   #3903
Regular Crew

Re: Jvc gy-hm700 demo model

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy Filipiak View Post
I have for sale a JVC GY-HM700 demo model. 'Like new' condition in the original box. (Never used in production.) It's a professional shoulder mount camera with aluminum body and interchangable lens. It features a 3 CCD sensor; which means it has none of the problems associated with 'cmos' sensor cameras (Skewing, Jello-cam and Flash banding). It's ideal for shooting documentaries or 'reality TV'. Also great for professional wedding videographers. (Not affected by flash!)
It shoots in Native mov. file format. Footage drops straight into Final Cut Pro without converting or transcoding. A real time saver!!!

FEATURES:
*Records to dual hot swappable SDHC memory cards and/or optional SxS adapter
*Pre Rec (retro cache) function prevents "missed shots"
*Professional recording with selectable data rates up to 35Mbps 1920 x 1080 (1080p24/p25/p30, 1080i60/i50) 1280 x 720P (p60/p50/p30/p25/p24)
*Native file recording--world's fastest shoot-to-edit workflow. Native .mov file format Edit immediately on Final Cut Pro or Premiere without conversion or transcoding MP4 file format
*Variable frame rate recording (over crank, under crank)
*HDSDI output Can also provide downconverted SDI output--live or playback.

$4700 or best offer. ($7500 new)

I can be contacted at: troy.filipiak@gmail.com
Hate to ask, but is this their discontinued model? JVC used to have a page where you could compare features for all their 700 series cameras. But I can't find it now. Just trying to figure out what specs this model DOESN'T have compared to the others in the JVC 700 lineup. Doing some green screen HD stuff and live HD news shots. Wondering how this compares to an EX3 or HPX370.
Old November 19th, 2011, 05:58 AM   #3904
New Boot

Canon CTC-100 component cable

The Canon CTC-100 component cable is included with many Canon HD camcorders, unfortunately it is an optional accessory for the HF-G10 series....Canon Direct Store- CTC-100

Non-exhaustive list of Canon camcorders sharing this accessory:
- HV10
- PowerShot TX1
- VIXIA HF S10
- VIXIA HF S100
- VIXIA HF S11
- VIXIA HF100
- VIXIA HF11
- VIXIA HF20
- VIXIA HF200
- VIXIA HG10
- VIXIA HG20
- VIXIA HG21
- VIXIA HR10
- VIXIA HV20 HDV
- VIXIA HV30 HDV
- VIXIA HV40 HDV

If your CTC-100 cable is just sitting idle in its box or a drawer, I can use it: please contact me for an offer !
Old November 19th, 2011, 12:58 PM   #3905
Trustee

Audio Technica AT875R mic, Softie, Lyre mount and Rode Pistol Grip

Hi,

I have the following items for sale, I prefer UK only for postage:

Audio Technica AT875R shotgun mic, XLR powered.

Manufacturer link: Audio-Technica - Products - Microphones by Type - Shotgun Microphones - AT875R

This is an excellent, affordable shotgun mic, which is very practical for mounting on-camera due to its short length.

Price paid for new is £132
Audio-Technica AT875R Line Condenser Mic

Rycote Softie, 12cm, medium hole
Top-quality wind protection from Rycote, perfect for the AT875R microphone. Comb is missing - I don't know what happened to it.

Price new is £76
Rycote 033032 12cm Softie (medium hole) Windshield

Rycote Universal Lyre Softie Mount CCA (camera clamp adapter)
This is an excellent on-camera mounting solution for a shotgun mic. It mounts on the microphone clamp on pro camcorders. It isolates the microphone from camera handling noise, and can also be used to get the mic out of the corner of the shot if you have a wide angle lens.

Some dealers advertise this as coming with an XLR cable - mine came direct from Rycote and didn't and there's no mention of XLR cables on the packaging. I'll throw in a cable anyway.

Price new was £90 for me, it seems to be £70-ish now.
Rycote 037306 Universal Lyre Softie Mount CCA (camera clamp adapter) & XLR Tail
Softie Lyre Mount with CCA » Rycote

Price, new for the three items above was approx £280. Asking price: £130. Postage extra, I'd rather not split these if I can help it. (I definitely don't want to split the mic and softie).

Rode PG2 Pistol Grip Shock Mount
This is a handy pistol grip for shotgun mics, so you can use them off-camera. It comes with two rubber suspension units, one for 19-20mm mics, one for 21-22mm mics. An allen key (provided) is used to unscrew the suspension unit from the pistol grip so it can be swapped over.

Price new is around £54. I no longer have the original packaging for this, it was a sealed plastic box that had to be cut to open it.

Rode PG2 (PG-2) Combined pistol grip and shockmount for NTG series shotgun microphones

I'm asking £20 for this one. Postage extra.
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2011-001all.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2011-002micsoftie.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2011-003mic.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2011-004mic.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2011-005softie.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2011-006lyre.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2011-007lyre.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2011-009pistolgrip.jpg  

Old November 19th, 2011, 02:48 PM   #3906
New Boot

Re: Jvc gy-hm700 demo model

Hi Mike,
I think this is the page you are looking for: ProHD Camcorder Differences. Also, here is a Philip Bloom video review : CVP TV: Review of JVC GY-HM 700 | Philip Bloom

The 700 has often been compared to EX3. The consensus: The EX3 has a slightly better image but the JVC 700 is all around a better camera in terms of quality and ergonomics, plus, is geared towards professionals.
(that was the deciding factor for me in purchasing the camera. Not to mention the CCD sensor.)

Hope this helps!

T
Old November 19th, 2011, 06:49 PM   #3907
Major Player

Re: Optics Limited Crystal Vision 0.5x Wide Angle Converter 72mm with Macro.

bump to the top
Old November 20th, 2011, 11:32 AM   #3908
Regular Crew

Re: Marantz pmd 620 digital recorder

Price reduced to $195.00
Old November 20th, 2011, 05:46 PM   #3909
Regular Crew

Sony Minolta AF 50mm 1.7 & AF 28mm 2.8 A mount primes

These lenses are clean as a whistle, like new. My dad was the original owner, and he never got the chance to use them. I used them briefly on my AF100 (which I no longer own) with rainbow imaging ebay adapters, and they looked great.

FS100 owners, the new LA-EA2 adapter will enable the auto focus and iris features. Great deal on primes that perform as well as the Nikons. Includes original front and back caps, plus skylight filters which have been on since purchase.

$85 each, plus shipping.
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2011-28mm-back.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2011-28mm-front.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2011-50mm-back.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2011-50mm-front.jpg  

Old November 20th, 2011, 08:05 PM   #3910
Major Player

Re: Porta Brace Rain slicker for AG-AF100 or Sony F3 Camcorder

This item has been sold!

:)

Simon
Old November 21st, 2011, 08:47 AM   #3911
New Boot

Indisystem Ultracompact and Indifocusmini follow focus and rail system

Bought both of these last spring with hopes to use them but never have had a shoot that needed them. Times are hard so I gotta move them. I purchased the Indisystem Ultracompact used so it has some scratches where the clamps were tightened but is completely functional. The indifocusmini was brand new from indisystem. I put some of the sticky spacers on some of the gears to fit my lenses but never used them. There are still plenty of spacers left.

Indisystem Ultracompact $230 shipped
Indifocusmini $120 shipped

Old November 21st, 2011, 08:47 AM   #3912
Major Player

Old Software or DVDs for Premiere Pro and/or After Effects (CS3 and CS4):

All software is legitimate and I have the receipts to prove it if necessary.

Mercalli v1: Plug-in video stabilization for Premiere Pro and After Effects (CS3 and CS4). DVD included.
Price: $50 with shipping.

Red Giant Instant HD v2007-08-15: Plug-in SD to HD uprez for Premiere Pro and After Effects (CS3 and CS4). DVD included.

Creative Photo Montage Techniques using Adobe After Effects DVD: Great for beginners wanting to learn After Effects.
Price: $30 with shipping.

Elemental Accelerator for Nvidia Quadro: If you own one of the nvida quadro graphic cards and use Premiere Pro CS4, this is a must.
Price: $100 with shipping.

TMPGEnc 4 Express v4.7.8.309: Excellent video converter. (No shipping is required.)

If you have any questions, please send an email to simon@visualcatcherstudios.com

Best regards,

Simon

Last edited by Simon Zimmer; November 21st, 2011 at 08:12 PM. Reason: Added prices
Old November 21st, 2011, 08:49 AM   #3913
Major Player

Re: Rode Procaster Microphone

Price Change 175:
Old November 21st, 2011, 08:50 AM   #3914
Major Player

Re: Jag35 Tripod Plate

Price Change $30.
Old November 21st, 2011, 08:52 AM   #3915
Major Player

Re: Countryman B3 LAV MIC

Price Change $130.
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds