Private Classifieds listings from 2005 - Page 178 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old September 29th, 2005, 08:47 PM   #2656
Tourist

is this still for sale and if so r there any problems or any damages
Old September 29th, 2005, 10:28 PM   #2657
New Boot

FS: Sony vx2100 under warranty!

For Sale:

-Sony VX 2100
-Mack Camera 4year professional video warranty (almost 3years still left on it and it is transferable)
-Raynox .3x fisheye
-10hr battery
-Stock 1.5hr battery
-10 Panasonic dvm63pq tapes

The cameras heads have about 125hours on them, but the warranty covers replacement if anything should go wrong, the heads have also been professionally cleaned with in the last six months and only Panasonic dvm63pq tapes have been used.

The only problem with this camera is the I394 Firewire port is broken. This is covered by the warranty though, it will simply be at the buyers discretion to have the camera fixed. The only reason I have chosen not to get this problem fixed before selling is time, I need this camera sold asap and the repair will take about three weeks from shipping it out to getting it back.

The asking price is $1900 or best offer.

I would prefer to make the sale in person (I live in Chicago), but I also will accept payment through PayPal.

If interested you may contact me in one of the following ways,
email: jzalutsky@gmail.com
aim: Zalutsky01

(If pictures are wanted request them and I will be sure to post or send you some as soon as I can.)

-Jake Zalutsky
Old September 30th, 2005, 12:15 AM   #2658
Regular Crew

please delete thread

thanks item is sold
Old September 30th, 2005, 12:23 AM   #2659
Major Player

Hi Sean,

How much are you asking for the stick? Feel free to e-mail me anytime.

Thanks
Brad
Old September 30th, 2005, 11:38 AM   #2660
Regular Crew

Hello, yes it's still FS, and it's in great condition with no cosmetic damage
Old September 30th, 2005, 06:47 PM   #2661
Regular Crew

Sennheiser G2 Presentation Set Wireless Lav kits, New and Used Once...

Hi, I mistakenly bought two Sennheiser Evolution G2 wireless lav kits.

These are the PRESENTATION KIT versions, NOT the camera mounted sets...I thought they were the camera mounted sets and mistakenly bought them from someone who didn't know anything about them. The problem is that she doesn't have the money to give me a refund on these right now, already spent it.

In the mean time, I would rather try and sell these on my own than wait a few weeks before she can pay me back for the refund.

These come with the rack mounted receivers that are true UHF diversity. They would be ideal for someone who does a lot of sit down type interviews, church settings, formal presentation type shoots, corporate, etc.; but are definitely not for the run and gun crowd.

One has never been used, and the other has been used once. So although they've been collecting dust for the past year (when they were originally bought), they're as close to new as you're going to get without paying a new price ($499 is the price to buy these new).

Both come with original packaging and instruction manuals.

Will sell both together for $700.

Will sell individually for $375 each.

Will also strongly consider trades or partial trades for other audio related gear, perhaps a direct trade for a camera mounted set, a K-Tek K-SM shock mount, a good handheld dynamic mic, maybe an older Sennheiser 816T version, maybe a AT4071a, I don't know. Just shoot the breeze and let's talk.

Also, if you have any other things you might be interested in trading for, I'm willing to listen.

Thanks.

dudewaba@aol.com
Old September 30th, 2005, 06:59 PM   #2662
Trustee

Canon EOS Rebel XT (350D)

Less than 2 months old....has extended warranty from P.C. Richard. This is the silver version with kit 18-55 lens. I paid $999 for the camera and an additional $179 for the repair/replacement warranty........$700 takes it!

< $100 extra for Canon EX 420 Speedlite Flash >

((I've sold a Pabasonic DVC 80, Canon GL2, XL1s, Firestore FS-1 and now my Sony FX-1 through these forums and am paypal verified))
Old October 1st, 2005, 04:37 AM   #2663
Regular Crew

Hmmm... not a bad deal but I can get one from a local company for $119.00 brand new. Is there a best offer?
Thanks
Old October 1st, 2005, 05:49 AM   #2664
Regular Crew

I'm new to these so bear with me. What do you mean they aren't camera mountable? Could they still be used in a wedding gig?

XL1-s
Bogen 503 head
Sony wireless
Adobe Premiere 6.0
Matrox RT2500
Old October 1st, 2005, 06:36 AM   #2665
Still Motion

NRG varalux dimmable on camera light with battery belts (2)

From B&H
The 56004 features a DC dimmable light source with sophisticated electronic light management system; this system utilizes on-board control IC's, integrating NRG's Light-Gate technology which enables the user to adjust intensity within a range of 10% to 100% of the lamp's rated power. Best of all, the Varalux Pro virtually eliminates color shift and uses only the power required for the selected light level.

Comes with a couple extra bulbs, one 100W and two 50W in total. Also has some glass plates that fit into the front to diffuse the light. This is the version with the XLR adapter. I have two battery belts for the light. I believe they are the one below. I know they are NRG with one XLR and one cigarette plug, plus they have the battery inidcator. One belt was used once and the other probably has about 20 hours on it. I'm looking for 500US for the whole setup, which is two battery belts ($300 each) and one NRG varalux ($220) plus extra bulbs and all chargersn included. I will sell one belt seperately or the varalux with one belt.

Pictures available at

http://www.still-motion.ca/Sale/index.htm

From B&H
The 78014 Day-Pro NiCd (Nickel Cadmium) battery belt is part of the very affordable Access Series, a ProSumer level battery system. Quality and high-end features are maintained by using durable high-density sintered, memory-free cells and an electronic charging system.

Key Features

•Cell Chemistry The Access Series battery belts utilize advanced high-density, memory-free sintered Nickel Cadmium cells. NiCd is one of the most commonly used
battery chemistries.

Advantages:Inexpensive, lightweight, high power density and can be quick charged.

•Cell Protection Circuit A color coded 5-segment 7-stage LED "fuel gauge" power-status indicator is incorporated into the top-side of a belt mounted output terminal. The operator can easily and quickly glance down to check the status of the battery.

•Dual Output Dual power outputs are included with auto reset short-circuit protection. One cigarette-type connector and one Professional 4-Pin XLR connector are built-in to power two devices simultaneously.

•Charger Includes a standard overnight 300-series electronic "Smart Charger".

•Operator Comfort Constructed of a rugged heavy gauge ballistic nylon. Padding is hand-sewn into the belt for added operator comfort. A heavy-duty military type plastic clasp keeps the belt snuggly around the operator's waist. The highly adjustable webbed belt can be adjusted for waist sizes ranging from 29" to 60".
Old October 1st, 2005, 10:37 AM   #2666
Major Player

Price Drop!
Ok no bite 1st go- MaSSIVE price drop!-am now selling the tower seperately for $1295 CDN- monitor for $150 CDN!

Again please only local Vancouver buyers- thanks much!
Old October 1st, 2005, 12:10 PM   #2667
Regular Crew

Yes, they could be used for weddings, BUT you'll have to plug the receiver into the wall. The receiver is about maybe 5x8" or so, not THAT big, but it's really more for applications where you can sit down and set up.

The camera mounted version has a receiver as well, but it's a much smaller battery operated one that you can either velcro onto your camera or attach to the hot shoe via an adapter. This reciever isn't true diversity, however, whereas the rack mounted one is.

Honestly though for doing weddings, I would go for a camera mounted receiver set for sure. You don't have time to be tied down at weddings, you never know where anything's going to come from next, if you're shooting outside, inside, etc. Not the best choice.

Sorry, but I don't think is your best bet.
Old October 1st, 2005, 12:26 PM   #2668
Wrangler

Eugene,

Can you give me the exact model number of these kits. They have several variations within the G2 product line and I need to know which one you have. Maybe interested since I have an application in mind.

regards,

-gb-
Old October 1st, 2005, 12:41 PM   #2669
Regular Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Boston
Eugene,

They have several variations within the G2 product line and I need to know which one you have.
-gb-
Haha, no kidding...boy did I get stuck in a quandry because of that.

This is the "Presentation Set" version. It comes with the SK100 body pack transmitter (same as with their camera set version), an EM100 rack-mount receiver, a NT2-1 AC adapter, and an ME clip on microphone.

Those are the model numbers listed for the parts included with these sets.

Hope this helps.
Old October 1st, 2005, 12:50 PM   #2670
Wrangler

Yes, that helps. One thing I noticed in the G2 lav kits is some have omni and some have cardoid lav mics. That's partly what I was wanting to know. Plus, since the lav mic plugs in, you can change it to the xlr to mini adapter cable and use a diferent mic. Or, buy the brick and use just the receiver section. Very versatile if you want to add accessories down the line.

-gb-
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds