Private Classifieds listings from 2010 - Page 106 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old April 10th, 2010, 11:05 AM   #1576
Regular Crew

Cool Lights LED 600

I have to sell my video equipment because of financial reasons. For starters, I've got three Cool Lights LED 600 fixtures for $300 apiece and a speed softbox for $50, available only with at least one light of course. The stuff is brand new, I bought them in January and only used them for a couple dozen hours since. If you buy all three I'll give you the softbox for free. I live in Hungary, EU.
Old April 10th, 2010, 11:37 AM   #1577
Inner Circle

I'm 99% sure the HV30 bundle is sold. Just arranging for payment now. Thanks.
Old April 10th, 2010, 12:17 PM   #1578
Trustee

Price Drops Added

See price drops below:

All mics are either in new or like-new condition. Cash PayPal only please, in the continental US. Price includes insured shipping by US Postal Service.

Sony ECM-672 Shotgun from around 1995. This is a heavy-duty on-camera mic primarily intended for Electronic News Gathering cameras from the 1990's. I have two available. They are NOW $160 each. These came with cameras but were never used in the field. They are in excellent condition and work exactly as they did when they arrived.
Can run on 1xAA battery or phantom power.
They are prone to off-axis coloration when used indoors. Because of this I would not recommend them for indoor boom use for dialog. These mics are ruggedly built and slightly larger in diameter than most shotguns today. So make sure your intended wind protection and shockmounts will fit. Comes with a regular mic clip and thin foam windscreen.
If you need a rugged directional mic, especially one that can also run on battery power, this is a good choice at a good price.

Shure Beta87a Supercardioid Vocal mic from around 1999. This is an excellent mic for hand-held vocal use on stage or singing. It is also excellent for voice-overs if your recording space is less than ideal. It could also be used for stand-up reporting, but would not be suitable for handheld interviewing due to the tight pattern. It requires phantom power.
I have two available that were bought as extras and never used. (Keeping two additional ones.) They are NOW $180 each. (Current street price is $250.)

Sennheiser e609Silver dynamic instrument mic from 2004. Perfect condition, I just didn't like the sound with my particular guitar amp. One available NOW $85. (Current street price is $150.) Primarily designed as a guitar amp mic but can be used for other purposes including drums, or as a retro-look side-address vocal mic on a stand.

AKG D880 Supercardioid Vocal mic from 2005. Two available, still in factory shrink-wrapped boxes. (Keeping two more that I've used.) These are excellent sounding dynamic vocal mics with high sensitivity and a wide frequency response due to their neodymium magnets and good diaphragm design. Easily comparable in sound to Shure Beta58.
These are NOW $65 each and are no longer available in this exact model. (The original street price was $100 each.)

Thanks for looking! e-mail with questions here on DVInfo.
Old April 10th, 2010, 02:06 PM   #1579
Major Player

Hi,

I'm interested in buying 2 of the LED600 + the softbox. Please email me with the cost of shipping it to Hawaii. I'm not able to email you thru here.

Thanks
Old April 10th, 2010, 09:55 PM   #1580
Major Player

I'll take them if they're still available. I can pay however you would prefer and I reside in PA. Are there any international exchange taxes/fees and do you know what shipping would be?
Old April 11th, 2010, 01:28 AM   #1581
Major Player

Would you be willing to send two of the lights to Belgium? Send me an e-mail if you're interested. I pay in euro's or dollars, as you prefer.
Old April 11th, 2010, 02:41 AM   #1582
Major Player

jib or crane, small / portable

Looking for a jib or crane that can be travelled with, cash in hand and ready to buy. Let me know what you have!

I can pickup in person from LA or Washington DC areas.
Old April 11th, 2010, 05:32 AM   #1583
New Boot

I'll give this until Monday, and then it's going on the Bay. Thanks for all the looks!
Old April 11th, 2010, 06:40 AM   #1584
Major Player

Dynaphos Tripod - Equivalent to Bogen 3021

I got this tripod a while back, I am changing up some gear for this season, so off it goes.
looking for $85 shipped and paypaled. NIce set of sticks, black anodized, solid construction.
Old April 11th, 2010, 08:53 AM   #1585
Major Player

Travis, did you go all DSLR?
BIll
Old April 11th, 2010, 09:26 AM   #1586
Regular Crew

what is the max height on these?
Old April 11th, 2010, 09:42 AM   #1587
Major Player

Anyone? Make an offer!
Old April 11th, 2010, 10:22 AM   #1588
New Boot

XHA1 + Rode NTG-2 Shotgun Mic

This listing is a for a pristine quality XH-A1. The body and lens are in impeccable shape. All original accessories (except for battery charger, I am including an aftermarket charger) come along with camera. I am also including a Rode NTG-2 Shotgun microphone and all accessories (shock mount, dead cat, 2 ft. xlr cable).

I am asking $2100 for the bundle, if you want to buy the camera or microphone separately make an offer. All payments made via Paypal,

Any questions please email me: danbro12@me.com

Pictures of Camera and Mic: MobileMe Gallery
Old April 11th, 2010, 11:22 AM   #1589
Inner Circle

Yes we did, Bill .. 7D's.
Old April 11th, 2010, 03:34 PM   #1590
Major Player

Its a two stage tripod, it goes pretty high. I need to pull the model number on it.
Ok it is AT-858BL. Any reasonable offer, it has to go. I also have a Bogen 3021
silver set of legs. It has some years on it, but whichever sells first.
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2010-imag0095.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2010-imag0096.jpg  

Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds