Private Classifieds listings from 2003 - Page 81 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old December 16th, 2003, 05:40 PM   #1201
Regular Crew

Azden 400udr,41bt,Sony ECM44 Wireless System.

Azden Wireless System in excellent condition. Includes 400udr receiver, 41bt belt pack transmitter, Sony ECM44 wireless lavalier microphone. In hard case. (case is from a different system but everything fits, and more importantly it has been stored in the case). Make me a good offer. adamsculpt@yahoo.com
Old December 16th, 2003, 06:43 PM   #1202
Major Player

yes it is,

obviously it is a little older than a week now. make me a offer.
Old December 16th, 2003, 07:13 PM   #1203
Regular Crew

Great! Would you be possibly interested in a trade for an XL1? I have an almost perfect condition XL1 that I'm trying to get rid of, because I'm in need of a smaller camera with similar capabilities (ie: a GL2!). Its been used maybe 15 hours since I got it. Let me know.
Old December 16th, 2003, 07:14 PM   #1204
Space Hipster

Magic Bullet 1.5 Full Version Windows

I've just sold my video cameras no longer can use this. I have the full version of Magic Bullet 1.5 with USB Dongle, original disc and manuals in perfect condition.

$725 including shipping. Prefer paypal.com (i have a certified business account there which will take credit cards).

I will supply references from buyers of my video cameras if requested.

email me at svanvuuren@pinnaclebenefits.com
Old December 16th, 2003, 09:49 PM   #1205
Regular Crew

SONY VX2000 for Sale

I am selling my VX2000 as I need to get a new camera for a film i am about to shoot. This camera is in perfect condition and comes with and XLR adapter and a closeup kit. Also comes with extra batteries and a cleaning tape. Will accept Paypal. Price 1,350.
Old December 16th, 2003, 09:54 PM   #1206
Tourist

No longer wanted - I found one!

What a world we live in. I finally found a used PD150 at a good price...eight blocks away from my house. But it took using the internet and this cool forum to find it. It may not be a straight line, but it worked.

Thanks to all who replied.

Trond
Old December 16th, 2003, 10:09 PM   #1207
Regular Crew

XL1s *NEW* Factory sealed

Brand new Canon XL1s. Factory sealed. Purchased as part of a group buy with local videographers. Originally planned to use it as a backup cam. Even though I got a great deal on it, I've still never used it and probably won't. Approx. 6 mo. old. Of course it has all paperwork and original accessories. Never been used. Money back guarantee.

$2575

Email for pictures or other info. carrierbp@comcast.net
Old December 16th, 2003, 10:26 PM   #1208
Outer Circle

That's a very good deal.
Old December 16th, 2003, 10:44 PM   #1209
Regular Crew

Louis, you've got mail (at the address you have registered at these forums). Thanks!!

Robbie
Old December 17th, 2003, 07:25 AM   #1210
Regular Crew

DV Deck / Light kit / backdrop - Need to sell!!

As I'm in film school now, I haven't really needed much of my equipment any more. I'd entertain reasonable offers for this stuff - it's all in excellent/like new condition and there are no cosmetic or fuctional problems with any of it... Please contact me soon if interested - otherwise I'll probably just ebay it...

1) Sony WV-DR5 DV/VHS Deck
- This is a really awesome deck if you haven't seen it. It was only sold in Japan and has recently been discontinued, so they go for an arm and a leg now on ebay. I had a friend track one down for me in Hiroshima, and this was the only one he could find. Anyway, if you're looking for a DV deck, this was in my opinion the absolute best option available less expensive than the Sony DSR series. (I'm using the DSR11 now at school and like this one much better...) I've got some links somewhere to reviews I found online when I was looking if you're interested. Anyway...
- Dual-Deck - accepts miniDV and full size DV on one side, VHS on the other.
- Fully compatible with pretty much any edit system as far as I know.
- Only records to DV, but will read DV and DVCAM
- There are too many specs to go into, but if you're interested I'd be happy to chat about it.
- Purchased new in October/November of 2002
- Currently selling in the $1500 range if you can find them. I'd probably be looking for something in the $1000 or slightly over range...

2) Lowel light kit
- Almost brand new - just purchased April 2003 from Showcase in Atlanta, so I think it's still under warranty... very minimal typical wear and tear (just slight browning of the scrims...)
- Includes:
- 1 Omni-light w/ 500watt bulb and 4-way barndoors
- 1 Tota-light w/ 750watt bulb and frame
- 1 Pro-light w/ 250watt bulb and 4-way barndoors
- 3 Bogen/Manfrotto stands (much sturdier than the Uni's that were supposed to come with the kit)
- 2 Tota frames
- 2 Tota gel packs (include CTB, diffusion, ND, etc.)
- 1 Tota-brella (umbrella)
- Soft carry-case (LB-35) with dividers that holds everything pretty comfortably
- My cost was around $1100. I'm open to reasonable offers.

3) Westcott Backdrop Stand and "Canberra" (Dark Grey) 10x12 Backdrop
- These were purchased from Wolf Camera's 14th Street location in Atlanta in April 2003
- Stand is sturdy black: includes 2 (9' or 10'?) stands (similar to light stands) and a 3-piece crossbar that extends to about 12'.
- Stand comes with a very hand carry-case with strap.
- Backdrop is a backdrop - high quality, large enough to cover most any background and has a built-in rod-pocket to hang it on the Westcott stand...
- Both are in perfect condition, only used about a half-dozen times.
- Both new are close to $300. Maybe looking for mid to high $100's... Make an offer!

As I said, please let me know if you have any questions. I'd ship it as soon as payment is received for whatever my shipping cost is.

Thanks!
Matt
Old December 17th, 2003, 06:42 PM   #1211
New Boot

I want that camara

Can you send me a link to jem772@bellsouth.net. if you still have the camara for steal. I will drive to your place with the cash. thanx peace.
Old December 17th, 2003, 08:00 PM   #1212
Regular Crew

Hey Jemal,

I sent you an email.

Louis
Old December 18th, 2003, 05:56 AM   #1213
New Boot

Is the sony 2000 still up for sell

I got your e-mail and I want to buy your sony 2000. Is there away to get in contact with you thank.
Old December 18th, 2003, 09:58 AM   #1214
Regular Crew

What ever happened to calling dibs? LOL No matter, it looks like I've lost out on this one, but I'd appreciate if you could just contact me and let me know for sure Louis. Thanks!

Robbie
Old December 18th, 2003, 11:05 AM   #1215
Regular Crew

Hey Robbie,

I sent you an email.
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds