Private Classifieds listings from 2009 - Page 395 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old December 3rd, 2009, 07:18 PM   #5911
Regular Crew

how many hours on heads?
History of the camera...etc??

jay webster
cameraman/nyc
Old December 3rd, 2009, 07:48 PM   #5912
Major Player

drum hours 293
Was bought new from a certified JVC dealer on long island about 2.5 years ago.

No abuse to the body, no cracks, no dents, no scratches on the LCD.
Camera heads are in great condition, never actually had a dropout thus far.
The camera viewfinder is in good condition, I will say that the wire is a little weird
every once and a while the viewfinder will get this slight yellow hue to it, this is a known issue with the JVC which I was told. It doesn't effect the images being shot, and it happens on and off but usually its fine, sometimes I can unplug and replug back in the cable a few times and it goes away, I don't even notice it because its usually on a tripod and the LCD is used which is perfectly fine and not affected by the above mentioned.

The lens has always stayed on the body, the zoom controls are perfect, the lens has NO scratches on the front or rear element. Free of any clouding or fungus, firewire port is perfect and not bent out of shape. It has never been blown I have always properly turned on and off the computer and camera as told by JVC.

The IDX battery is great, lasts a long time, holds full charge. Other JVC batteries hold full charge they are hardly used, I've always had the IDX battery so no need for the others.
The bottom tripod thread is in good condition and not stripped or damaged in any way.

Its a solid camera and has shot a lot of great footage. Only reason for selling is upgrading.
Old December 3rd, 2009, 07:59 PM   #5913
Regular Crew

I assume the camera is with the stock lens.
Would you consider selling it without the lens?
Old December 3rd, 2009, 10:25 PM   #5914
Regular Crew

I Need a Glidecam 2000/4000 Forearm Brace

Hello,
I need a glidecam 2000/4000 forearm brace please. email if you have one.

waistdeep@hotmail.com

Last edited by Annen James; December 4th, 2009 at 09:50 AM.
Old December 3rd, 2009, 10:59 PM   #5915
Wrangler

Open to offers as well. Thank you.
Old December 4th, 2009, 12:43 AM   #5916
Regular Crew

Canon XHA1 + Accessories

Selling my Canon XHA1. In Good Condition. Mic is a bit loose but this is a common problem with XHA1s. All features work perfectly, no scratches, no dings. Please see pictures Below.

Local Pick-up in West Covina, CA(near Pomona) or shipped through USPS priority mail for +$80.

Payment by Cash preferred or Paypal + 3.15% Fees (around $72.45)

Serviced on 9/25/2009 with 6 month warranty.

Includes:
-Canon XHA1 Camcorder
-Canon WD-H72 Wide Angle Adapter
-Canon 72mm UV Filter
-72mm Polarizing Filter
-6 MiniDV Tapes
-Panasonic Head Cleaner
-12 Hour Battery
-Battery Charger
-Power Cord
-Component Cable
-RCA Cable
-Lens Cap
-Lens Hood
-Pelican 1550 Carrying Case

--------------
Total:
-$2300 (Price Reduced from $2500) OBO

I'd like to sell this package by December 5th.
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2009-2009-11-26-03.24.51.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2009-2009-11-26-03.26.02.jpg  

Old December 4th, 2009, 01:05 AM   #5917
Major Player

SONY M15U, low hours, perfect

Great reliable deck, very low hours - 7x10 on the drum run (email me for pics)...I was only user, clean beyond measure, clean environment, excellent deck. Comes with everything as original with box, plus cleaning tape, 1 unopened 63 min SONY HDV tape ($10 value) and never used blank 64 minute DVcam tape ($17 value). See below for what the deck is and does:

"Incorporating a compact and simple design, the HVR-M15U is well suited for desktop applications. With its included stand, the HVR-M15U can also stand vertically during normal operations. The HVR-M15U offers HDV 1080i, DVCAM and DV SP recording and playback capability for easy migration from standard to high definition production, as well as playback of HDV 720p pre-recorded tapes (analog output only). Compatible with mini-size DV cassettes, it is also compatible with standard-size cassettes that allow up to 276 minutes of HDV recording with compatible tapes. Additionally, the HVR-M15U also has a down-conversion function from HD to SD and is switchable between 60 and 50 Hz (NTSC/PAL) to provide full flexibility depending on production needs."

$1400

kentbeeson@verizon.net
Old December 4th, 2009, 01:43 AM   #5918
Regular Crew

Sony PMW-EX3, like new, with extras, very low hours

To Whom It May Interest,

I am considering the sale of my EX3 that I purchased in late February of 2009. It is in pristine condition, and has 48 operating hours on it in total.

I'm thinking about selling it because I have been hired more, lately, for sound work, and am collaborating on projects with far more experienced DPs who have their own cameras, so the lovely EX3 is not living the life it deserves.

I really love the camera, so I'm asking a fair price, and won't be crestfallen if it doesn't sell (while my wallet might resent me). If you could give it a better home, though, please do drop me a line.

It has been recently upgraded with Sony's tripod stability package and a single piece DM accessories reinforced baseplate (altogether, a more than $250 upgrade), that offers more solid mounting as well as versatility for various tripod plate or rail screw sizes.

For your technical enlightenment, I will also throw in Doug Jensen's Mastering the Sony EX3 DVD set ($99.95 value).

So,

$8000.00 includes, Mint in box, with original documentation...

14x Fujinon Zoom Lens
Lens Hood
LO-3830 1/2" Lens Adapter
IR Remote Control
USB Cable
Component Video Cable
Shoulder Strap
Operation Manual
XDCAM EX Clip Browsing Software
SxS Driver Software
BP-U30 Battery
BC-U1 Battery Charger
(1-Year Limited Warranty from Sony, which runs through late February)

plus...

Sony Tripod Mounting Upgrade Kit Installed
DM Accessories Reinforced, multithreaded Baseplate

I would be happy to post photographs if there are any serious inquiries.

Thanks, all the best,

JB
Old December 4th, 2009, 06:43 AM   #5919
Regular Crew

Would like to trade for a Panasonic HVX200 with all or most original accessories.

Last edited by Xerxes Sangco; December 5th, 2009 at 05:51 AM. Reason: removed from eBay
Old December 4th, 2009, 09:05 AM   #5920
Major Player

This camera is still available.
Old December 4th, 2009, 12:15 PM   #5921
Regular Crew

Can connect directly to a Panasonic HVX200 with a 110:91mm Step Down adapter ring (not included)... same goes for Sony with the appropriate Step Down adapter ring. The included 110:105mm ring is for a RedRock Micro setup where you may need to attach a donut to a Zeiss ZF prime lens.
http://www.facetmedia.com/
Facet Media LLC
Old December 4th, 2009, 12:51 PM   #5922
Regular Crew

other extras, can be included at negotiable rate

If anyone is interested in the camera, but not happy with the price, I have loads more extras I would be happy to include as part of the package, at a negotiable rate:

Media:
2 x 8 gb Sony SxS cards
1 x 8 gb Sandisk SxS card (exactly same as Sony, different label)
1 x 16 gb Sandisk SxS card
4 x 16 GB SanDisk Ultra II 15 mb/s SDHC cards
1 x Hoodman RAW SxSxSDHC adapter
3 x efilms MxR Expresscard/34 adapter/readers

Fujinon Lens-Sized Follow focus ring from Redrock Micro

BP-U60 Extra Large Sony Battery

I failed to mention that the EX-3s interchangeable lens option is fantastic for someone looking to use a variety of 1/2" and 2/3" glass, as well as with SLR lenses for wildlife photography or telephoto applications (the latter requiring only small and inexpensive adapters). The picture profiles are a wonderful cinematic tool for creative expression, as is the dial-in variable frame rate wheel. The viewfinder/LCD hood is the envy of its range, on par with Sony's higher end CineAlta line, and makes for total confidence in pulling focus and filming in bright surroundings.

Anyway, thanks again for reading; an early merry Christmas and happy holidays to all,

Joe
Old December 4th, 2009, 01:33 PM   #5923
Trustee

Are you willing to sell the Sandisk 16GB SxS card and BP-U60 battery separately? And if so how much are you asking? You can email me if you want.

Thanks,
Garrett
Old December 4th, 2009, 01:47 PM   #5924
Major Player

Hi Glen,

Received the gear today, and it was looking good, that was fast, thanks!
Old December 4th, 2009, 02:08 PM   #5925
Regular Crew

JVC SR-VS30U Mini-DV SVHS Deck $300 OBO

I'm selling my lightly used JVC SR-VS30 Mini-DV/SVHS Combo deck as I no longer have much use for it. Includes remote, manuals, and original box. Deck is in great shape and looks almost new. I am the original owner.

Deck plays back both standard DV and DVCAM format tapes (mini). Deck was never used very much and when it was it was mostly for dubbing DV to VHS and vice versa. I'd guess that it has less than 25 hours total use on the machine (there's no hours meter that I can tell). Has firewire interface for connecting to a computer. It was occasionally used to capture DV25 and VHS footage into my Avid system via FW.

You can see full specs on the deck here.

SR-VS30U

Happy to answer any questions that I can.
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds