Private Classifieds listings from 2009 - Page 256 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old August 3rd, 2009, 12:27 PM   #3826
Major Player

still searching

Hi,

I'm still in the market for a used Zylight Z90 led light. If you have one that you are willing to part with, please get in contact with me.

You can email at: hammerhorror AT sbcglobal DOT net

Thanks!
Old August 3rd, 2009, 01:51 PM   #3827
New Boot

Gitzo boom pole still available

Gitzo boom pole still available; price reduced to $250. Very lightweight, yet strong; weighs less than 2 pounds, yet can support more than twice its weight.
Old August 3rd, 2009, 02:35 PM   #3828
Regular Crew

AJA Kona2 with Breakout KBox -- perfect cond.!

For sale is a AJA Kona 2 PCI-X capture card with the AJA KBox breakout box for use with your Final Cut Pro system, in perfect physical and working condition. If you’re looking at this, you probably know of the Kona 2’s capabilities; if you’d like more info, here’s a link to a review of it:

Edit Review — AJA Kona 2

The KBox greatly facilitates all of your I/O connections. The small 19” rack you see is not included, but available to the buyer for an additional $35. This does include SW discs (though there are more recent drivers free to download from the AJA site), cables, and orig. box. The Kona 2 + KBox originally cost $2,400 new, but are now priced for quick sale at $600, cash or local cashiers check only. PayPal please add 3%. Pickup preferred Portland, OR), but will ship insured for additional depending on location.

Here is a link to view this actual Kona2:

rocketscientism.com - /AJA_Kona2/

Thanks for your interest!
Old August 3rd, 2009, 02:39 PM   #3829
Regular Crew

Sony HVR-M25u in perfect cond.!

For sale is a Sony HVR-M25U HDV VCR in perfect physical and working condition. Due to a restructuring of our facility it is no longer needed – and it has hardly been used, as you can see from the 150 operating hrs. and only 100 drum hrs.. If you’re looking at this ad you probably know what this deck can do; for more info please use the following link:

Sony | Broadcast and Business Solutions

Here's a link to pix of this actual unit:

rocketscientism.com - /HVR-M25u/

We originally paid just over $3,600 new for this deck, but it is now priced for quick sale at $1,800, cash or local cashiers check only. PayPal please add 3%. Pickup preferred (Portland, OR), but will ship insured for additional depending on location. Thanks for your interest.
Old August 3rd, 2009, 02:48 PM   #3830
Regular Crew

Convergent HD Connect LE in perfect cond.!

For sale is a Convergent Design HD-Connect LE HDV --> HD/SD-SDI incl. TC and RS-422 control. Includes power supply. Perfect, like-new condition, only used briefly.

If you want to know more, here’s a link to more info:

Convergent Design, experts in HDMI, SD, HD, and HDV

And here's a link to a pic of the actual unit:

rocketscientism.com - /Convergent_HD_Connect_LE/

Originally paid just over $1,800 new for this convertor, but it is now priced for quick sale at $450 (new they’re $1,095), cash or cashiers check only. PayPal add 3%. Pickup preferred (Portland, OR), but will ship insured for additional depending on location. Thanks for your interest.
Old August 3rd, 2009, 03:28 PM   #3831
Regular Crew

AJA IoHD in perfect cond.!

For sale is an AJA IoHD interface for use with a Final Cut Pro system – either desktop or laptop. Not only is this the most elegant way to ingest and output to/from your Final Cut system, it also can function as realtime 10bit converter for the majority of video formats. The Apple ProRes 422 codecs have become a de facto standard in quality post production in Final Cut, and are realtime I/O when using this AJA IoHD.

Here’s a link to the AJA site for more info:

Io HD - AJA Video - Serial Digital Video Interface and Conversion

Here’s a link to a pic of this actual unit:

rocketscientism.com - /Apple_MacPro/

Includes orig. box + SW disk, though you’ll want to download the free updates from AJA’s site. It has the latest SW (6.0.3).
Original price we paid for this about a year ago was $2,860. It has only seen about 12 hours of use, and is now priced for a quick sale at $1,900 cash or local cashiers check only. PayPal please add 3%. Pickup preferred in Portland, OR (=free!), but will ship insured for additional/actual cost depending on location. Thanks for your interest.
Old August 3rd, 2009, 03:53 PM   #3832
Regular Crew

Apple MacPro 8-core 3.0GHz in perfect cond.!

For sale is an Apple MacPro dual quad-core 3.0GHz (8 core total) desktop computer used less than 15 hrs. from new! This is a 2008 MacPro, with 10GB ram, an nVidia GeForce 8800 GT 512MB gfx card, two 500GB internal drives at 7200 rpm, and an ATTO ExpressPCI UL5D SCSI card. Currently running on OS 10.5.7. Includes mouse, keyboard, and original discs as shipped from Apple. Super fast and solid system for running any and all challenging applications.

Here’s a link to some pix of the actual system:

rocketscientism.com - /Apple_MacPro/

This system is not getting any use (really Avid-based here), so better for it to go to a home where it’ll be better appreciated! I can include a full license of FCS 2 and/or Logic 8 Pro with all discs, dongle, manuals, etc. for additional cost (FCS2 = $500 / Logic 8 Pro w/ dongle = $250.)

I paid just over $4,000 for this system, ex. software, one year ago, but is now priced for quick sale at $2,700, cash or local cashiers check only. PayPal please add 3%. Pickup preferred in Portland, OR (=free!), but will ship insured for additional/actual cost depending on location. Thanks for your interest.
Old August 3rd, 2009, 05:36 PM   #3833
Major Player

JVC HD100 HDV Camera Package

This camera package was used in a professional manner for approximately 2 years. Never subjected to sand, water, or other harsh conditions. Cosmetically it is in near-perfect shape. A few small blemishes: the casing for the viewfinder has a small crack in it, which with a little research you'll find is typical for this model. Also the foam covering the tip of the microphone is torn. Inside the camera, the usage meters read: Drum Hour: 183h, Fan Hour: 353h Of course these are subject to change slightly from the time of this post until the camera is sold. Contact us if you want to know the exact reading. We are asking $2300 for the package below. Please contact us if you have any questions about what is included.

* JVC GY-HD100UA Camera Body with Th16x5.5BRMU Fujinon ProHD Lens
* Includes stock JVC microphone.
* JVC battery, charger, and manual
* Padded Portabrace camera case with shoulder strap
* Anton-Bauer Mount. (No A/B Bricks, sorry)
* Chrosziel 401-64 base plate with 15mm lightweight support rails (no matte box, just support system and rails)
* Porta Brace QSM-E2 rain cover (never used)
* Includes 10x Panasonic AY-DVM63PQ Tapes

For pictures, please visit: Bassline Digital, LLC - Film and Video Production - Video Equipment For Sale in Phoenix, AZ
Old August 3rd, 2009, 05:38 PM   #3834
Regular Crew

Indoors maybe 3-4 times.
Old August 3rd, 2009, 11:33 PM   #3835
Major Player

is the pole cabled?
Old August 4th, 2009, 02:11 AM   #3836
Regular Crew

(throwing in the shock mount)
Old August 4th, 2009, 07:27 AM   #3837
Inner Circle

Canon HF10 HD camera

I purchased this 6 weeks ago to use for my blog. The camera has preformed well. I am now upgrading to a Sony XR500V.

Canon VIXIA HF10
2- Canon batteries BP-809
Canon WL-88 wireless controller w/battery installed
Canon USB cable
Pixela Image Mixer 3 SE still in package
Digital Video Solution Disk still in package
Wrist Strap
Manual
Battery manual
Canon Charger
Component Cable
Stereo Video Cable

$450 you pay shipping and I pay paypal fee.
Old August 4th, 2009, 08:19 AM   #3838
Regular Crew

Sony FX1000 - $2850

Price drop.
Old August 4th, 2009, 11:06 AM   #3839
Major Player

O'Connor "515" fluid head

One of two I have left. Perfect working condition. Paint wear from use but nothing broken or dinged. Includes full plate and pan handle. I use it for PD170s and my Ex-1. Will handle up to 30 lbs. The counter balance is variable from two pounds up to at least twenty six pounds.
It has a flat base but Bogen sells bolt on half bowls. I also have a Gitzo 410 tripod (very fresh) ready to use with the "515".

$1800.00 delivered - head
$400.00 delivered - legs

My eBay ID is "atlanta-gunn"
info@atlantavisual.com

Last edited by Dan Gunn; August 4th, 2009 at 11:07 AM. Reason: add info
Old August 4th, 2009, 11:44 AM   #3840
New Boot

I am dropping the price one last time to the lowest I can possibly part with:

$2,900

That's right, the camera with all the extras for only $2,900. This is a steal! I need the money and someone surely needs the camera.
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds