Submissions - DVC 14 - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > The DV Challenge
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

The DV Challenge
An organized theme-based competition where Content is King!

Old November 17th, 2008, 04:24 PM   #16
Wrangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andris Krastins View Post
About the guidelines, I think it then would be a good idea to update them, folks go to thedvchallenge.com link in our films (thedvchallenge presents) and don't find anything there, the page hasn't been updated in years.
Ha ha! Gotta agree with you there, Andris. I would offer to do some housekeeping but don't know how. And Dylan's such a busy dude these days...but we'll see about getting some updates made.
Old November 17th, 2008, 04:37 PM   #17
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorinda Norton View Post
Ha ha! Gotta agree with you there, Andris. I would offer to do some housekeeping but don't know how. And Dylan's such a busy dude these days...but we'll see about getting some updates made.
Dylan could update it to just give the rules and spirit of the contest, then the link to the "current contest" could just point to the forum. Makes it easy to stay current.

I will watch most tonight. But I like rolling them out for discussion four/three at a day so we get some focus to the feeback. May just be me...
Dick Mays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2008, 07:21 PM   #18
Wrangler

Good ideas about the site. We'll see what Dylan says.

Viewing here starts tomorrow with the first three on the list and will continue through Friday. We'll post them for any patient souls who have waited (it's lots easier--no hunting!). Try to take your time and talk with the film makers on or after the day his or her film is posted with your thought-out comments. By the way, if anyone reading this didn't submit a film but has something to add, go right ahead--we appreciate it!

For you first-timers, if you haven't noticed it already there's a sub-forum for starting a feedback thread on your film. Now comes much of the reward....and education. :)
Old November 17th, 2008, 08:39 PM   #19
Major Player

I just sent you updated links Lorinda. Let me know if they work for you.

It's hosted off my site in Flash. It should work fine.
Old November 18th, 2008, 01:25 PM   #20
Regular Crew

Ah yes, technology and its wonderful creations of frustration.

I keep a fire extinguisher next to my computer nowadays in case anything spontaneously combusts.
Joseph Tran is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > The DV Challenge