MC5: Imported Cineform avi's come in as two split clips - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > CineForm Software Showcase
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

CineForm Software Showcase
Cross platform digital intermediates for independent filmmakers.

Old June 18th, 2010, 10:08 PM   #16
New Boot

I'll submit a ticket. This problem didn't occur with Neo Scene. Only since I updated yesterday.
Jason Rosenfeld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2010, 11:26 PM   #17
New Boot

I submitted a ticket, but I also tried to reinstall. However, now it says my application has expired. My serial and challenge code, and activation code no longer work.
Old June 19th, 2010, 11:12 AM   #18
Regular Crew

The Mac build 132/134 had the same decoder issue as the PC side. The latest versions should have been posted on Thursday and is build 135.

Also, there are some issues on both FCP and AVID when you try to import .AVI files instead of .MOV. On the Mac, both FCP and MC access the files as QuickTime movies. QuickTime allows an application to open an AVI file by wrapping it in a virtual QuickTime wrapped. There are limitations in this path which sometimes cause confusion on the pixel aspect ratio and color space. Also, when reading from an AVI file the RT Enabler will not work.
Craig Davidson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 19th, 2010, 12:22 PM   #19
New Boot

Is support around on the weekend? I'm getting watermarks on my files again because my application license is now showing as "-1: Application has expired"

I didn't realize that reinstalling on the same machine would cause this because I thought that the challenge code was based on this specific hardware.
Old June 21st, 2010, 08:55 PM   #20
New Boot

New build (135) fixed this issue for the Mac.

Now, if you will excuse me, I'm about to begin an editing binge. :)
Old June 22nd, 2010, 10:15 AM   #21
New Boot

Actually, still having a problem. But it seems to be splitting files only when those files have been exported from Innobits' Video Purifier. I'm exporting as cineform, so I'll take a look around the intertubes and see if anybody has experienced this.
Jason Rosenfeld is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > CineForm Software Showcase