Cineform Bug list at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > CineForm Software Showcase
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

CineForm Software Showcase
Cross platform digital intermediates for independent filmmakers.

Old September 5th, 2009, 10:53 AM   #1
New Boot

Cineform Bug list

It's been 2 days that I try to get Prospect HD v4.0 Build 219b (trial downloaded from author's site) to work but in vain;

I used HDlink to capture footage from Canon XHA1s (PAL), my editing system is Adobe premiere pro cs4 (version 4.1.0).

This the problems i get;
* Can't find no preset for cineform in premiere, and the manual says "..you must
be using a CineForm project preset..."
* I used some setting fund on cineform site, but when I import the footage, it plays slow in premiere and from time to time ther's some green gaps in footage.

am I doing sthg wrong?
Abdessamad Idrissi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 7th, 2009, 02:55 PM   #2
Sponsor: CineForm

The presets not showing up in CS4 is not a bug. That is actually normal (for now). See this technote for an explanation and instructions on how to set up your project and sequence settings:

http://techblog.cineform.com/?p=1230

Regarding the green frames, that sounds like something you should open a support ticket for. On the ticket, please include the settings you're using. We will troubleshoot that issue from the support website:

Support Center
Jake Segraves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 8th, 2009, 03:06 PM   #3
New Boot

thank you jake, i submitted a ticket.

meanwhile, i recaptured using premiere cs4 and edited the hdv directly on premiere, without any bugs, then rendred to SD DVD Pal, and I'm happy with that, I didn't need appliying any effects or stuf, so the results are good for me.
Abdessamad Idrissi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2009, 09:28 PM   #4
Regular Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake Segraves View Post
The presets not showing up in CS4 is not a bug. That is actually normal (for now). See this technote for an explanation and instructions on how to set up your project and sequence settings:

http://techblog.cineform.com/?p=1230

Regarding the green frames, that sounds like something you should open a support ticket for. On the ticket, please include the settings you're using. We will troubleshoot that issue from the support website:

Support Center
Does this apply for the MAC Premiere CS4 as well?
John Palaganas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 22nd, 2009, 06:21 PM   #5
Sponsor: CineForm

MAC Premiere CS4 will come in a seperate roll-out. The first step is getting it going on Windows. Then we will have the pieces in place to port it to the Mac version.
Jake Segraves is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > CineForm Software Showcase