7D, Streamclip & Premiere Pro - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD
APS-C sensor cameras including the 80D, 70D, 7D Mk. II, 7D, EOS M and Rebel models for HD video recording.

Old March 19th, 2010, 10:30 AM   #16
Regular Crew

First of all, DO NOT DEINTERLACE THE MOVIE. That will just delete 50% of your resolution.

Why are you using streamclip if you still need to render? Doesn't CS3 take those clips natively? CS4 does. If it doesn't you need to render them to a codec Premiere can use natively. DnxHD isn't it.
Mikko Topponen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 19th, 2010, 12:46 PM   #17
New Boot

Thank you, Mikko. I'm was never trying to interlace the movie.

I'm using Streamclip to give me a version of the video that will play back in my timeline and allow me to edit.

Brian. That's what I've been looking for. Thank you. It doesn't seem to make any sense that Premiere would have to conform the clips when I bring them in, even though they're in the same format as the project but if I don't need to worry about it, I won't.
Jon Enge is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon EOS Crop Sensor for HD