Error in Pro while opening project accross network at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Adobe Creative Suite
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Adobe Creative Suite
All about the world of Adobe Premiere and its associated plug-ins.

Old November 29th, 2007, 08:00 AM   #1
Regular Crew

Error in Pro while opening project accross network

Hello,

I'm trying to open a project from another computer, I have 2 computers link together using a cross net cable. I do this because while I'm editing I have the other computer render the project. I have done this with success with 5 projects, but today I get an error and the only info I get is: "

"\dev\stingray\Libraries\Asl\|Foundation\Src\PathUtils.cpp-550",

first it asks me where a video .avi file is and later where a sound file is when I do so is when I get the error I pointed and when hit Continue Premiere closes automatically.

I really don't know what is the cause for this, I thought it was because I used long names, for example the sound file is: "071001_SONIDO-ORIGINAL_Mat_Vectores-ortogonales-ortonormales_Luis.wav" but I tried to open the project in the original computer (where the files are) and opens with no problems, I also tried to short the name to something smaller and it didn't work either.

Any help whats going on?

Thanks.
Jose Milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 29th, 2007, 08:01 AM   #2
Regular Crew

I forgot to say this happens in PPro 2.0
Jose Milan is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Adobe Creative Suite