DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2007 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/59142-private-classifieds-listings-2007-a.html)

Nathan James March 21st, 2007 09:30 AM

Matt,

thanks for your reply...but I am really looking for a VX2100.....not a 2000....good luck on selling your camera.

Benjamin Richardson March 21st, 2007 09:39 AM

Nathan, I have a friend who is trying to sell his vx2100, I'll let him know your interested.

You can contact him at Kevin@411filmco.com

Bill Pryor March 21st, 2007 10:15 AM

A little more info here. The device is officially:
The Hollywood Lite Running Rig, Professional Dockable Video Camera Stabilizer with Sled, Arm, Vest and Monitor.

The Running Rig has the double articulated arm, and 6" active matrix TFT LCD color monitor that switches between 16:9 and 4:3. It's set up for standard V-mount lithium ion batteries.

Jared Teter March 21st, 2007 10:58 AM

Is this still for sale?

Daan Bras March 21st, 2007 11:13 AM

Are you willing to sell the 3x lens separately?

Chris Luker March 21st, 2007 11:30 AM

So what you're saying is that the software is installed, but you are not selling the licenses to that software?

Boyd Ostroff March 21st, 2007 11:43 AM

Unless you can provide transferable licenses for any software installed on your machine, please remove it before selling via DVinfo. Thanks.

Tim Snyder March 21st, 2007 01:39 PM

Anyone interested?

Tyge Floyd March 21st, 2007 04:48 PM

I was just on the Sony web site trying to decipher a puzzle.

If I own Vegas 6 (Your copy) I wonder if that qualifies me for an upgrade to Vegas+DVD?

If so, we need to talk.

Peter Vaughn March 21st, 2007 04:51 PM

HDV editing system for sale...

I'm selling a stand alone Casablanca Kron...that is still under warranty (for another week), & is capable of editing HDV type material. Has a 320 g hard drive in it, as well as ability to edit multi-camera weddings, as well as its own version of Photo Shop in it(called Photo Studio 2). Am asking $1300, or best offer, or equal value in trade.
Has various back inputs:
4 PIN Firewire
VGA mode
SCART output
S-video
RCA

Still works fine, I jist need more space in my office.
email me at pnv67@comcast.net if interested

Peter V.

Scott Hayes March 21st, 2007 05:03 PM

FS Sony FX1 and Z1u

Putting these up to see if there is any interest.
FX1 was a backup cam. Excellent condition as I baby all my gear.
all original accessories. I have kept a filter on the lens (not included)
will come with one NPF970. $2300 + PP and shipping

Z1u, same condition. NPF970, box and all accessories,
AND the Sony WA lens, $3500 + insured UPS and paypal,
unless paying by MO or Cashier's check.

HC1 - fantasic little cam. Excellent condition. Comes with all accesories, original box, zoom mic, Sony case, extra Sony battery
$1000 + PP and ship

My ebay id is shayesky if anyone wants to check my feedback. pics available upon request, as are hours on the Z1. Neither of these was used as a feeder deck, I have an HC1 for that.

Cesar Ruiz March 21st, 2007 07:01 PM

FS: Sony HVR-A1U - Pristine

It's back and at a lower price. $1599 + Paypal fee (if used) + shipping and packaging.

1 year old Sony A1U that has been used for balcony cam wide shot and not much else. Everything has been kept in mint condition. The Sony Master tape that it came with was never even used. The little plastic thing in the remote that keeps the battery from being used up...still there! The XLR microphone's sock.... still in the bag (dust free since day one).

Everything is packed as if it were factory fresh with all of the original bags and twisty ties (yeah, I'm anal). The box is missing its UPC code because I rebated this puppy when I got it.

PLUS you get over $100 in extras... a standoff tripod plate so that you can easily (un)load tapes when this bottom loading camera is on a tripod.

AND an extra really big battery that will give you 300 minutes of power when shooting HDV (340 min in DV/DVCAM mode).

pictures can be found here http://picasaweb.google.com/canavideo/SONYA1U

Contact me at
canavideo@gmail.com

A1U Hour meters:
Operation 8x10H
Drum Run 4x10H
Tape Run 3x10H
Threading 10X10

Mekhael Trepanier March 21st, 2007 08:29 PM

email sent please reply

Tim Snyder March 21st, 2007 09:05 PM

Not sure, we use Final Cut and I don't know the first thing about Vegas. Let me know what you find out.

Jack D. Hubbard March 21st, 2007 11:53 PM

Thanks

Hi Aaron,
Lens hood and WA arrived in perfect condition today. Thanks. A pleasure working with you!

Jack