DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2007 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/59142-private-classifieds-listings-2007-a.html)

Peter J Alessandria March 20th, 2007 03:29 PM

Sold it!!!

Glenn Davidson March 20th, 2007 06:09 PM

WTB: Sony U-Matic 3/4 inch video player

I have a few U-Matic tapes I need to transfer and I am looking for one of these beasts. I know there are a lot of them out there collecting dust, so I though I would turn to DVi members first. Anyone have one they want to sell?

Waldemar Winkler March 20th, 2007 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glenn Davidson (Post 645206)
I have a few U-Matic tapes I need to transfer and I am looking for one of these beasts. I know there are a lot of them out there collecting dust, so I though I would turn to DVi members first. Anyone have one they want to sell?

Don't know, but I have a collegue who still has one. PM me. I'll make connections for you.

Glenn Davidson March 20th, 2007 06:27 PM

Message sent

Amit Sitapara March 20th, 2007 06:37 PM

Aw shucks, it got moved to classifieds. That's what I get for not following rules.

Ash Greyson March 20th, 2007 07:38 PM

$750 shipped or off to eBay before the weekend.

ash =o)

Jesse Cobb March 20th, 2007 09:00 PM

WTB: Formatt mattebox

I am looking for a Formatt mattebox in like new condition preferably with a 72mm ring.

Thanks!

Jad Meouchy March 20th, 2007 09:51 PM

WTS: GlobalMediaPro 95Wh

I'm about to put in an order for 4 of them, but I only need two. 375 shipped and the other two are yours. This covers international shipping and wire transfer fees. Continental USA, obviously.

Retail price is 148/ea + 35 s/h + 30 iwt + 5 paypal + 10 shipping = fair price for two at 188/ea. Cheapest alternative is batteries4broadcast.com at $235/ea

If there are any takers, get in touch with me asap.

Thanks,
Jad

Brandon Potthoff March 20th, 2007 10:22 PM

was asked to put up the drum hours

it has 35 drum hours
Brandon

Philip Gioja March 20th, 2007 11:18 PM

WTB: Canon ZR45 or 50

The firewire jack on my GL2 broke, so I'm in the market for a external mic input, digital-analog passthrough camcorder as my new capture deck. Looks like the ZR45 or 50 would work fine, just wondering if someone has one for sale they'd like to offer. You can email me at phil at centerstreetproductions.com. Thanks.

Zohar Lokhandwala March 21st, 2007 02:50 AM

CANON XL2 PAL for sale in USA with 2 lenses - $2300

Hi Guys,
Selling my XL2 PAL. Bought it from Singapore and never really used it except for trying it out two to three times. but never for a gig or work.
Perfect condition. Comes in Hard Case with the 20x zoom lens and the 3x lens.
Plus an additional battery.

$2300 OBO

Really need to sell so step up and feel free to make an offer.
I'm based in Los Angeles and can ship anywhere.

Jason Burkhimer March 21st, 2007 06:33 AM

bump

The extended battery included in this is the Sony NP-FH70. Also, this camera has a 2 year MACK warranty that hasnt been activated yet.

I'm going to try this sale here for one more day then Im moving to ebay.

Thanks.

-burk

Ben Saunders March 21st, 2007 07:21 AM

FS: Apple iMac/PowerPC G4/Superdrive/Extras

Up for sale is a VERY minimally used Apple iMac G4. I bought the computer brand new to edit with and do GFX work for a wedding business I was hoping to get off the ground. Well, long story short, I only did a few weddings and then decided it just wasn't for me. So, the Mac has just been sitting alone on my desk for some time now. It has seen very little use, as I use my PC for my day-to-day needs. I have never had a single glitch or problem at all with this machine.

Here is what is up for sale:

15" flat screen (no dead pixels, very bright) 60GB HardDrive, iMac PowerPC G4, 256MB RAM (upgradeable), Superdrive, 800MHz Computer, OS 10.2.8
Original Mouse/Keyboard
Original clear dome speakers
Original System Restore Discs
Maxtor 80GB Firewire Hard Drive with power supply and FireWire cable

Software Extras Installed:

Final Cut Pro 3.0
Adobe After Effects® 5.5
Cinema Tools
Compressor
LiveType
Soundtrack (with loops)

Adobe Photoshop 7
Adobe GoLive 6.0
Macromedia:
Flash
Dreamweaver
FreeHand
Fireworks

DVD Studio Pro
iDVD 2
DVDBackup
Roxio Toast 6 Titanium
DVD2oneX

Microsoft Office X:
Word
Excel
PowerPoint

*Please note that actual software discs are not included

I am asking $550.00 shipped for everything described here. Please contact me via e-mail at dtdorsey@hotmail.com with any questions. If you prefer to speak on the phone, you can include your number in an e-mail and I will contact you. I will e-mail pics as well.

John Inman March 21st, 2007 07:32 AM

Buy It Now!

I am willing to sell items individually.

Monitor $500.00

Matrox RT.X2 w/Premiere Pro 2.0 (unregistered) $1450.00

Benjamin Richardson March 21st, 2007 09:28 AM

Underwater Housing for Canon XL1/XL2/XL H1

I have an ewa-marine vxl2 underwater housing for the xl series camera's. It was bought for a project that i ended up not doing, and doubt I'll have time to accomplish anytime soon. The housing has never been used, hardly ever even opened, sat safely in one corner of my office for a few months, and now its time to let it go. It was bought from B and H and heres a link with all the info on it: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...ughType=search

I'm asking $900.00, including shipping (to anywhere in the continental US).

email me at mindmattermedia@gmail.com, I'll be happy to answer any questions, or work out any arrangements.