DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2007 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/59142-private-classifieds-listings-2007-a.html)

Jim Karrels March 14th, 2007 10:38 PM

Price drop: $100 shipped...

Price drop: $100 shipped...

Martin Iverson March 14th, 2007 10:52 PM

We all try to keep Anacortes a secret so I tell everyone from out of town it's wet and cold. But you already know better. Today I had the top down on my new convertible. It was gorgeous!

I'm glad to hear that you haven't had any problem. Maybe now that others read that it will help sales.

Jad Meouchy March 14th, 2007 11:29 PM

WTB: Dionic 90/160 & charger

I'm looking for a dionic package with a charger. 1 battery is enough, but I'd prefer two-three.

Thanks,
Jad

Michael Wisniewski March 14th, 2007 11:40 PM

FS: Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM

Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM
US$950 includes shipping. Paypal preferred.

Details:

Purchased from B&H Photo, February 2007.
Used twice for two 2-hour studio photo shoots.
Includes:
  • Original packaging, receipts, lens hood, etc.
  • Comes with 3 year Mack warranty,
** Selling because we have one too many of these lenses.

Rafael Lopes March 15th, 2007 12:44 AM

No problem. That is what I thought. I would probably have to pay for shipping almost more than I would have to pay for the tripod it self. Which is too bad, because that is one good set of tripod legs. It's maximum high is what I'm looking for and it can handle A LOT of weight. And the price is very good. I don't understand how come people are passing on it.

Anyway, good luck with the sale

Brian Doyle March 15th, 2007 03:55 AM

Is 2000 your price for the body only?

Rafael Lopes March 15th, 2007 04:11 AM

the flycam is sold

Gary Franks March 15th, 2007 04:40 AM

Is this Camera still available?

Michael Nistler March 15th, 2007 05:16 AM

XL-2 Body

I bought a XL-2 body via ebay two months ago for slightly over $1,900 including shipping so I'd guess $2,000 for a prime unit and worryless trade is somewhere in the ballpark.

Monday Isa March 15th, 2007 08:10 AM

Bump. How about $1100 shipped? Can post pics if desired.

Cesar Ruiz March 15th, 2007 08:47 AM

Sold! Thanks for looking.

Cesar Ruiz March 15th, 2007 08:49 AM

Lower PRICE

$13 each
$10 for the one without a foam head.
$5 shipping (Shipping is free if you buy all 4).

or make me an offer I can't refuse.

Dearl Golden March 15th, 2007 08:54 AM

FS:Adobe Press CIB For Production Studio Premium

Selling Adobe "Classroom In A Book" covering all programs in the Production Studio Premium package. Includes 2 additional books, "Studio Techniques", for PPro2 and AE. Includes all project media (CD/DVD). Most of these were never used and all are in EXCELLENT condition.

Prefer to sell as a bundle....Asking $200.00 plus shipping for ALL.

Adobe Encore DVD 2.0
Adobe Audition 2.0
Adobe Premiere 2.0
Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0 Studio Techniques
Adobe After Effects 7.0
Adobe After Effects 7.0 Studio Techniques
Adobe Photoshop CS2
Adobe Illustrator CS2

Cesar Ruiz March 15th, 2007 09:02 AM

SteadyTracker UltraLite For Sale - $150 Shipped

If you want to try flying your camera but you're not yet sure you want to spend super big bucks, then this is your chance! The SteadyTracker Ultralite holds a camera setup of up to 5lbs. It worked great with my GL2 with wide angle lens and biggest battery. You can ask anyone who met me at WEVA, I'm a super weakling, yet I was able to use it *all* day, except during the ceremony when the cam was on a tripod.

The best thing to do is to simply look at what this puppy can do. All of my clips in the gallery were shot with this SteadyTracker UltraLite.

http://www.ReliveTheMiracle.com/gallery.html

When ever you see a hand held shot, or the camera flying, or an overhead shot, that's the SteadyTracker. (I would often stand it on my shoulder to get aerial shots of dancing).

I'm selling it because I have gone on to heavier camera setups that require Glidecam equipment. The tracker itself is in great shape. I kept it around thinking I'd use it for family stuff but it has been a year and wants to go back to work.

**** I'll even include a tripod plate attachment that makes moving the cam from tracker to tripod super super quick.

David Saraceno March 15th, 2007 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rafael Lopes (Post 641959)
No problem. That is what I thought. I would probably have to pay for shipping almost more than I would have to pay for the tripod it self. Which is too bad, because that is one good set of tripod legs. It's maximum high is what I'm looking for and it can handle A LOT of weight. And the price is very good. I don't understand how come people are passing on it.

Anyway, good luck with the sale

Rafael:

Thanks for the nice comments.

I'm surprised that no one seems interested in this set of sticks given how good they are, their condition, and price.