DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2007 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/59142-private-classifieds-listings-2007-a.html)

Paul Cronin April 24th, 2007 04:10 PM

Matt any fun footage with the helmet cam?

Tony Warren April 24th, 2007 05:29 PM

WTB: Used Varizoom Aviator

Hey Guys, anybody looking to sell there used Aviator camera stabilizer? I'm getting ready to purchase a new one in a week or so and thought I would try looking into a used one first. I should have bought a floor model at NAB but was a little short on funds but came into some money now. Let me know.

Bruce Ellingwood April 24th, 2007 05:48 PM

Price dropped to $1500.00

Patrick Moreau April 24th, 2007 08:44 PM

Just i case you hadn't heard, Tiffen released a new steadicam below the Flyer model which is cheaper to get new than the aviator should be used. I considered the aviator, but after doing some reading on the forums about steadicam an varizoom, and after talking with varizoom directly, one was clearly miles ahead of the other.

Adam La Prade April 25th, 2007 12:45 AM

WTB: Letus Flip Enhanced

Hello! I'm looking to buy a Letus adapter for my Canon XH A1. I'm a film student (aren't we all?) so I don't want to necessarily buy a new one. Thanks guys!

Jason Robinson April 25th, 2007 10:08 AM

Email sent

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bruce Ellingwood (Post 666757)
Price dropped to $1500.00

Email sent

Monday Isa April 25th, 2007 02:47 PM

Sold!

Cam is SOLD!

Jordan Elliott April 25th, 2007 07:23 PM

FS: Rode NT4 X/Y Stereo Mic (LNIB)

I am selling a LIKE NEW Rode NT4 X/Y Stereo condensor microphone. I bought this mic for a specific job, and have no use for it now. The mic was purchased new, from a local dealer my area (Sam Ash), and was used for approx 100 hours. It was never used outside a custom-adapted Cinela Osix shockmount, and Lightwave MiniScreen (neither of which are included). The mic shows no signs of use, and is functionally and cosmetically perfect.

The mic comes complete with all original, factory supplied accessories and packaging, as listed below:

-Rode NT4 X/Y Stereo Mic (Serial #009660)
-Rode Stand Mount w/ hotshoe adapter
-Rode Slip-on windscreen
-5-pin Female XLR to Dual 3-pin Male XLR cable (balanced)
-5-pin Female XLR to 1/8" miniphone cable
-Instructions and Warranty Registration (blank)
-Rode Plastic case (with die-cut foam insert)
-9V battery

I am asking $385, which includes Insured FedEx Ground, and PayPal fees. Feel free to email me with questions.

Regards,

Jordan
jem.rntcm@gmail.com

Mariano Eckerstrand April 25th, 2007 07:40 PM

Sorry all items have been sold.

Derrick A.Jones April 25th, 2007 08:24 PM

Any Sellers of a 3CCD Camera

Hi everyone. I am looking to buy a 3CCD camera in the next week or sooner. I am interested in buying one from anyone on this site who looking to sell one at a decent price. Anyone who has one please feel free to shoot me an email and give me your price. I'm looking for anything in between $800 and maybe $1300

Gary J. Walker April 25th, 2007 09:16 PM

DSR-300 for sale

Mint 240hrs. DSR-300 DV-Cam, with Canon studio lens kit. External 5" LCD mounts on cam. Sony dual battery charger with two batteries. $3000. for further information email: gjwalker@cox.net. Gary Walker

Amos Kim April 26th, 2007 12:06 AM

I have a panasonic pv-dv953 3ccd mini dv hand-camcorder. 3.5 inch flipout lcd, 3megapixel still camera function. I'll sell it to you for 400. I bought it for 1000 a few years ago. Everything is functional and comes with a 3hr battery and charger.

mrak1979@yahoo.com

Jason Chang April 26th, 2007 02:13 AM

Good 3CCD camcorder

I've got a Sony VX1000 in good condition--very very good condition. I've lots of accessories to go with it. If you want to shoot decent video, you need a camcorder with plenty of manual controls and 1/3 inch CCDs. NOT those small 1/6 inch CCD cams.

You want the limited depth of field look and you want to be able to adjust the colors in camera.

I am asking for $850 shipped.

ps. I have a Century Optics 16x9 lens adaptor to go with it. You can shoot TRUE WIDE SCREEN with this. Please contact me as soon as possible.

Sean Adair April 26th, 2007 06:57 AM

Daniel,
I got the Litepanel yesterday, with the tracking number in advance. Everything was well packed, in tiptop shape, and I’m very happy. I was at first a bit unsure about the spot vs. flood, day vs tungsten choices, but I’m totally convinced now.
I see that this has enough punch to fill in shadows in sunlight, and it can be gelled and somewhat spread with diffusion for indoor stand-ups etc. I wish they had a switch on it – my IDX tap doesn’t have one, but I’ll figure that out.
Thanks for the easy purchase, and quick communication!

Sean Adair
Adair Productions

Jason Chang April 26th, 2007 08:02 AM

FigRig

How much for the FigRig?