DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2007 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/59142-private-classifieds-listings-2007-a.html)

Amos Kim April 23rd, 2007 04:34 PM

WTB: Redrock manual Follow Focus

Anybody looking to sell a used RR manual FF seeing that RR is releasing a remote FF for 500bucks!

Let me know.
mrak1979@yahoo.com

Alan Ortiz April 23rd, 2007 09:33 PM

WTB: Redrock M2 bundle

Or any kind of bundle. I have a DVX and so am looking for something to work with this camera. Thanks!

Alan

Craig Hudak April 23rd, 2007 11:12 PM

Bumping to drop the price to $400.

Dearl Golden April 24th, 2007 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tommy Haupfear (Post 665889)
Is this an OEM card? Dual DVI output? I currently run my 24" Dell LCD with a Geforce 6800 and this seems like the ticket to upgrade.

Card is nVidia branded. I ordered 2 a few months ago with my Dell XPS 600 and only needed one. Yes it is Dual DVI. I am currently running 2 Dell 24" UltraSharp monitors. The word "Stunning" comes to mind. Mucho editing real estate as well.

(You're probably wondering why I ordered 2 of them...Being somewhat uninformed at the time, I called Dell sales and told them what I was wanting to do...support 2 monitors for video editing...and they said I needed 2 cards for that. So much for "offshore" call centers and support)

David Saraceno April 24th, 2007 09:36 AM

SOLD.

Thanks

Warren Shultz April 24th, 2007 09:43 AM

Paul PM sent

George Strother April 24th, 2007 10:13 AM

Dearl

PM sent

Dearl Golden April 24th, 2007 10:49 AM

Card sold. Thanks George. Will ship Priority Mail tomorrow.

Tommy Haupfear April 24th, 2007 01:29 PM

That was a really good deal. Sorry I missed out!

Jad Meouchy April 24th, 2007 02:08 PM

FS: XL1 w/ 120GB FS-4Pro

I've got an interesting lot for sale. There's an XL-1 that's had a long life and has a failed tape mechanism, but everything else works. It comes with the stock lens and one stock battery - no charger. To make it actually useful, it is paired with a Firestore FS-4 Pro that has been upgraded to 120GB (very recently, with a brand new Samsung drive) and comes with a firewire cable and an extra battery.

I used this cam mainly for testing rigs so it's been around the block a few times. However, it does function correctly and plays very nicely with the firestore. I'm asking 1500 shipped, which would be the price of a normal XL-1. To reiterate, this is a fully working tapeless recording solution with 610mins of recording time - limited only by battery life!

Don't hesitate to ask any questions. I will consider partial trades as I am looking for good shotgun and wireless mics.

Jad

Jacob Stein April 24th, 2007 02:09 PM

still available?

is this still available?

Jacob Stein April 24th, 2007 02:12 PM

how many hours?

how many hours on the tape heads? what did you use for?

Evan C. King April 24th, 2007 02:16 PM

Nick I sent you another email, I'm not sure if you'll check here before you check your email so I'm just letting you know.

Paul Cronin April 24th, 2007 03:34 PM

The Ianiro HDVcam light is sold.
The Century Optics Fisheye is sold.
Sony Z1 is sold
16x9 bag is sold

Still left to sell:
Century 1.6 Telephoto adapter = $600
Century 0.7X wide angle converter = $500

Or by both for $900

All are plus shipping and no paypal fee if we use paypal

George Strother April 24th, 2007 04:07 PM

39 people have viewed and no replies. hmm....

How about $800 plus freight?

This is the full Anton Bauer power kit for the GY HD100/101. The real deal full pro battery system.

The AB-DIONIC-HDV package includes:

Dionic 90 Battery
The Dionic90, matched with the GY-HD100/110, provides in excess of 5 hours runtime, helps counter balance the full size lens and is an ideal battery to start your Anton/Bauer battery system.

Titan70 Charger/AC Adapter
The Titan70 combines all the functionality of a one position InterActive charger and the convenience of a noise free, lightweight, camera mounted, wide range, universal voltage (70V to 250V) AC mains adapter. Weighing a mere one pound, the compact design travels well and can remain attached to the camcorder nearly all of the time.

Mounting a Dionic90 on the Titan70 allows seamless transition between AC mains and instantly going portable. By simply unplugging the line cord, the battery takes over - no glitch - no power interruption.

QR-JVC7/14 HDV
Gold mount provides GY-HD100U/110U compatibility with Anton/Bauer Batteries

Exclusive Gold Mount features include RealTime circuitry.