DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2005 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/22441-private-classifieds-listings-2005-a.html)

Harikrishnan Ponnurangam December 22nd, 2005 02:51 PM

sent an email

Brad,

Sent an email with photos. Did you see it ? Can you get back to me at the earliest.

Hari

Dave Frank December 22nd, 2005 11:57 PM

Price drop - $1350

Ash Greyson December 23rd, 2005 12:47 AM

I just need to clear $1500 after shipping and paypal fees if applicable. I know I can sell it on eBay for that or more but would rather offer it to a forum member.

ash =o)

Charles Papert December 23rd, 2005 01:04 AM

mmm--hard to pass this by without a correction--Garrett Brown is the inventor of the Steadicam; the gents who started Hollywood Lite used to work at the Steadicam factory back in the day, I can't remember if they were around at the beginning or not.

Doesn't affect the rig itself one way or another. Best of luck with the sale, Ash.

Joe Safai December 23rd, 2005 01:28 AM

Canon XL H1 with 2 hours of HD SDI ONLY

Hi,

I bought a Canon XL H1 from Samy's in Venice last week. I only used it for capturing HD-SDI in order to test our server equipment.

Since we design and manufacture rackmount storage servers, we just needed some real life testing for high speed read/write testing.

Anyway, we are not a video company, so it’s useless for us in the long run.

First $8500 takes. All boxes, all new, with receipt, etc.

310-822-4990 x 106 (office)
310-702-8626 (CELL)

or email joe@qsol.com

Thanks for your time.

David Aguilar December 23rd, 2005 05:19 AM

about the camera

I got the camera on July of this year to use as a backup camera for weddings, and since then have only put 2 hours on the heads. The previous owner was using it to shoot his bros car racing competitions, he estimated approx. 22 hours on the heads.
However, the camera was never use as a deck and have used Panasonic brand MiniDV tapes only.

After not using the camera since September, I came to the conclusion that I really didn't need an extra high end camera, since a cheaper low end camera would do just fine for backup purpose, thats why im selling it. I also would like to sell it in order to buy accessories for my photo camera.

David Aguilar December 23rd, 2005 05:35 AM

payment info

Derek, your friend is welcome to stop by, I'll let it go @ $1420 for local pickup.

I accept the following forms of payments:

(in order of preference)

US Postal Money Order (FREE insured shipping) = $1450 shipped
Paypal (must ship to confirmed address w/ insurance & signature confirmation) = $1450 + shipping
For local pickups, I accept cash only ($30 discount). = $1420 pickup

FYI Paypal charges a fee for accepting payments, for this reason I will pass the savings onto the buyer if payment is made by US Postal Money Order, or cash.
-
-

David Nelson December 23rd, 2005 10:13 AM

Sounds good to me...

I've emailed you and attempted to AIM you. Hopefully we can work out a deal.

Thanks.
David Nelson
Big Eyedea Media LLC

Shannon Rawls December 23rd, 2005 02:03 PM

Remember, this camera is not being discounted by any retailers right now.

If you buy this unused camera, you're saving $500 bucks "PLUS" california tax of $742 bucks - total savings is $1242.00 dollars from buying one from a store.

I wish I would have known before I bought mine!

- ShannonRawls.com

Christopher C. Murphy December 23rd, 2005 04:14 PM

MINT - Z1U - still for sale - JUST DROPPED PRICE.

Ok, I'm dropping the price to $4000 and I'll still throw in the free extras.

You can't beat this anywhere! Merry Christmas.

Joe Safai December 23rd, 2005 05:38 PM

Canon XL H1 - SOLD

Hi,

I ended up selling the camera to a very cool person.

It was an awesome camera. Missing it already :)

Joe

Ash Greyson December 23rd, 2005 05:50 PM

Yeah, I'm retarded Charles... I got Gary Tull mixed up with GB.... Fired you back an email David...

ash =o)

Mike Phan December 24th, 2005 02:05 AM

Glidecam 4000 for Sale

Used only once to try and calibrate. Not ready for a Glidecam 4000 yet, will sorely miss it. Bought from B&H no more than a month ago. Have everything still and box. $350 plus $7shipping in US only. Thanks email m_phan@comcast.net if interested. Must sell immediately. PayPal only.

Mark Utley December 24th, 2005 02:30 AM

I'd be interested in buying those extra batteries if you're willing to break up the package you're selling.

Stephen Armour December 24th, 2005 07:51 AM

why so little use?

is it that bad? I was thinking of getting one for putting in the hands of talent for those "interactive-candid" HDV shots? A HVR-Z1U would be too expensive and heavy to risk for that...

Bill Binder December 24th, 2005 01:43 PM

WTB: Used "Hollywood Camera Work" DVD Set

I'm trying to get my hands on a used set of "Hollywood Camera Work" DVDs. If you have the set and are willing to part with it, or alternatively if you are willing, I could buy it and then sell it back to you later if you want to keep it for the long-term, please contact me here or via pm.

Thanks!

Dave Campbell December 24th, 2005 05:38 PM

So, what makes it worth so much more than the Sony Z1? For twice the price would I get twice the quality?

Dave

Lynne Whelden December 24th, 2005 08:07 PM

sold!

Well, I managed to sell this little gem so the ad is moot now. But to answer your question about use, I used it to shoot, of all things, high school football games. There were only 10 games and each shoot resulted in about 35 minutes of video.
I think a camera like this would be excellent for what you stated. Until a smaller one comes along that I can use for backpacking purposes, this one will reign as king of the simple cameras.

Kim Kinser December 24th, 2005 08:19 PM

I was looking at that too recently. Maybe we need a lending library?

Andrew Todd December 24th, 2005 11:55 PM

im wanting to sell this package as a whole but i will let you know if this falls through.

Andrew Todd December 24th, 2005 11:56 PM

wtb xl1s and letus35

andre_m_todd@hotmail.com

Ari Shomair December 25th, 2005 01:03 PM

Sorry, Mic has been sold

Dave Perry December 25th, 2005 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Campbell
So, what makes it worth so much more than the Sony Z1? For twice the price would I get twice the quality?

Dave

Not twice the quality, but potentially twice the usability. It seems that the XLH1 is geared towards low budget HD broadcast (HD SDI, GENlock, etc.) as well as indie film makers (progressive SD DV, swapable lenses, etc.) and run and gun ENG.

Canon seems to take the wait and see approach to releasing their products and I think it pays off for them.

Boyd Ostroff December 25th, 2005 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Campbell
So, what makes it worth so much more than the Sony Z1?

Questions like this are best discussed in either the XLH1 or HVRZ1 forums:

http://www.dvinfo.net/conf/forumdisplay.php?f=101
http://www.dvinfo.net/conf/forumdisplay.php?f=75

Scott Hayes December 25th, 2005 11:30 PM

andre, I just tried to email you, but it came back to me. PM please.

Kyle Lapp December 26th, 2005 12:18 AM

Worth it?

I bought this camera, and paid the extra money because I like the way the squishy eye piece feels when Im looking through it.

Yes this topic belongs elsewhere.

Andrew Todd December 26th, 2005 08:21 AM

emailed***

Steve Gill December 26th, 2005 09:28 AM

xl1s

did you get the photos I sent?

Mike Davis December 26th, 2005 01:29 PM

VX1000 for sale w/ extras(video & pics)

VX1000 for sale,comes with carrying bag, Raynox .3x fisheye,5 batteries(1 np-720s,1 np-730s,1np-730h and two 4 hour powergears),charger for batteries,camera had its head recently serviced, and the viewfinder ribbon has already been replaced with the newer version(the two main problems with the camera), only cosmetic problem with the camera is around the mic,any questions email me,thanks allcitycinemas@sbcglobal.net

(video filmed with it)
San Quinn promo

photos of camera:

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4/70ve7y/vx.jpg

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4/70ve7y/vx2.jpg

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4/70ve7y/vx3.jpg

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4/70ve7y/vxmic.jpg

Scott Hayes December 26th, 2005 03:08 PM

FS Canon XL1s and MANY acessories

I am listing this for a friend of mine who is no longer, actually never really was, into videoproduction. Here goes:

Canon XL1s - Mint condition with about 10 hours on it
Original viewfinder
Canon FU-1000 monochrome viewfinder
Canon BP-915 battery packs, I think there are 2, might be 3
Dual Battery Charger/Holder CH-910
Canon VL-10Li Video Light
Canon 16X Servo Lens (black lens)
Canon 16X white lens f/1.6-2.6, 5.5-88mm)
Canon MA-100 shoulder brace and XLR adapter
Samson Wireless Microphone
Portra Brace CTC 2
Varizoom LCD field monitor with battery pack and accessories (4:3)
Libec tripod and case

All this stuff is MINT! it was used for a few commercials and nothing else. My friend does web design, and is in the process of selling his studio to cut his overhead. Since I do alot of buying and selling, I am brokering this sale for him. Package price for all of this is $4,000 + $75 shipping and insurance. the tripod will ship in a separate box. Packing and shipping via the ups store. International shipping is extra. Pictures available of all equipment. VISA check, cashier's check or money order preferred. Paypal add 3%. Items will ship when payments clear. He is also willing to split it up as well. you can either PM me, or email him (Stephen) at stephenslater@mac.com

Eniola Akintoye December 26th, 2005 08:47 PM

Ash,
Is it still for sale? or do you have anyone that has something similar?

Eniola Akintoye December 26th, 2005 09:01 PM

I sent you an email Brian.

David Nelson December 26th, 2005 09:02 PM

Ive been in contact with him but..

Haven't heard from him. I'm interested but he's been busy I guess. He was supposed to get back to be today. I'm still anxiously awaiting his reply.

Ash Greyson December 27th, 2005 12:11 AM

I just got back in town... like I said, need to clear $1500 after shipping and paypal fees if you pay that way... figure about $100 for both, prolly only $65 for boxing up and shipping... I am in and out most the next couple days so email is the best way to reach me...

ash =o)

Jim Karrels December 27th, 2005 01:45 AM

16x still for sale

Also selling Century Optics 1.6x telephoto for XL1 or XL2 lens.
Mint condition. $600 shipped/Paypal'd.
I have photos I can email if interested.

thanks for looking.

Jon French December 27th, 2005 02:51 AM

what is the price?

Mike Davis December 27th, 2005 06:40 AM

$1,100 o.b.o

Phil Stone December 27th, 2005 07:28 AM

GL2 with Canon Wide Angle lens & JVC HD1 (in EU)

Almost two years old in perfect working condition. Purchased in the US from B&H but now residing in Belgium I will take any fair offer for the camera that has been in its original box for the last 9months.

I also have a JVC HD1 for sale thats only been used for one weekend filming trip.

www.tacx-video.com

Margaret Stratton December 27th, 2005 12:09 PM

Need FCP EZ KEYBOARD

Hi,

I'm looking for a Bella EZ Keys Keyboard for using Final Cut
Pro with a mac.

Anyone?

Margaret Stratton

ms@margaretstratton.com

Ash Greyson December 27th, 2005 02:30 PM

Try eBay...high demand though, expect to pay $100+

ash =o)