DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2005 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/22441-private-classifieds-listings-2005-a.html)

James Bridges December 5th, 2005 09:42 AM

Sold..............

Adam Rench December 5th, 2005 03:50 PM

Marantz CF Audio Recorder PMD670

I was going to put this on Amazon or Ebay, but thought I'd offer it to you all first. It's a great audio recording tool and uses Compact Flash as it's recording media so no moving parts at all to skip while on location.

A link to the website is here http://www.d-mpro.com/users/folder.a...9&SubCatID=180

I'll be selling the recorder, plus a 256mb CF Card along with it. I bought it for $699 and I'll sell it for $450. It works great. I've used it on two shoots, but I need the money now so I can't afford to keep it. Just shoot me an email or a response to this thread.

Thanks.

Matthew Sconce December 5th, 2005 04:48 PM

Is this still for sale?

Hello! I would like to purchase Just the camera from you. I have all of the accessories. I simply need the camera itself. Please e-mail me at theperfectvideo@hotmail.com to discuss this.
Sincerely, Matthew Sconce www.theperfectvideo.net

Chris Scharff December 5th, 2005 07:22 PM

price drop...must sell

$90 or best offer!! shipped anywhere in the U.S.

Michael Mouravi December 5th, 2005 09:58 PM

No interest in XL1 anymore? Or is the price unreasonable?

Make an offer!

Michael Galvan December 5th, 2005 11:28 PM

DVX100a for sale

Hi,

I have a DVX100a for sale. It has 43 hours on it and is in excellent working condition. It also comes with an extra battery. Let me know if you're interested. I'm looking for $2500. Thanks.

Yegor Sak December 6th, 2005 05:34 AM

WTB: Sony VX2100 Cam (4)

Im looking to buy 4 Sony VX2100, preferably from someone in Canada, so I don't have to pay insane border fees. But if you are in the US, contact me anyway. yegor (AT) rogers.com

Thanks

Jon Omiatek December 6th, 2005 06:33 AM

If you aren't in a huge hurry, I will be in Buffalo in Feb, 2006. I have 2 vx2100 with 4 year Mach Pro extended warranties, they have a $15 transfer fee on the warranty.

I would like to get $2100 each, they are almost new, I think I bought them in August.

If you are interested let me know.

Thanks,

Jon
Jon@trulux.com

Yegor Sak December 6th, 2005 12:22 PM

Thanks jon, I'll email you if I don't get them by then.

John Arman December 6th, 2005 01:07 PM

Mike any chance that you have an extended warranty on it ?

Mike Mehlhorn December 6th, 2005 01:11 PM

John,

Sorry, I do not have an extended warranty. I have had no problems at all with the camera. I am the orginal owner and have babied the camera for the few small projects that I have done.

John Arman December 6th, 2005 01:22 PM

Mike I;m just alittle gun shy at this point, I bought a new GL2 about 16 months ago and after it was out or warranty I had to spend 899.00 for a repair. Has it been sent in to be cleaned and serviced at all ?

Mike Mehlhorn December 6th, 2005 01:46 PM

John,

I have not required any service on this camera. I have consistently used the same brand (Panasonic) tapes, and have run a head cleaning tape after I had recorded about 6 tapes. There are no known problems with my camera, and it has been treated with kit gloves. Obviously I cannot predict the future, nor understand if the problem you experienced was a quality issue with your unit or a systemic design issue with Canon. Having monitored the discussions on this site over the past year, I have heard much more positive then negative about this camera. I did alot of research before purchasing my camera and have been fortunate to not experience any problems. I am sorry you had a bad experience with your camera.

John Arman December 6th, 2005 01:53 PM

Mike if you don't mind me asking where did you purchase the camera?

Mike Mehlhorn December 6th, 2005 01:56 PM

I purchased the camera new from www.onecall.com

John Arman December 6th, 2005 02:13 PM

Thank you Mike, I wil have to think on it and talk to my business partners.

Adam Rench December 6th, 2005 03:06 PM

Just posted it on another site so I'll close this one for now. If still interested still feel free to email me and I can let you know if it's still for sale.

thanks.

Cassidy Bisher December 6th, 2005 03:40 PM

looks good

Hi David. How are you?

Noah Hayes December 6th, 2005 05:06 PM

Wow, not even one response? Well, I guess I'll be keeping it. If anyone finds this post and is interested/has questions post back here or email me at NoahPHayes@aol.com

I'd like to hear any offers (makes a good capture/vacation cam for those of you with XL2's and other SD cams)

Patrick Smith December 6th, 2005 05:31 PM

Be patient. My optura 300 is on two pages, of me just bumping it. good luck!

Miguel Lombana December 6th, 2005 05:43 PM

Canon GL2 - Excellent Condition

This item is being offered here prior to being listed on Ebay, it's part of a former 2 camera package of which one unit was sold last month. The description is accurate and I fully stand behind it. BTW, this is the text from my previous Ebay auction, pics are avail on request. Miguel

---------------------------------------------

CANON GL-2 PRACTICALLY NEW

This Canon GL2 ($ 2195.00) is one of 2 which were purchased for a startup Wedding and Event Video business, I’ve upgrading to HD so I’m offering my SD equipment here today. This GL2 was purchased in April of 2004 and has less than 25 HONEST hours of use. The heads have only been used to record, I only playback on my JVC Mini-DV dubbing and production deck. I’ve shot 2 birthday parties and 2 weddings so this really is practically new.

The lens has never been exposed and has always had a Canon WD-58 Wide Angle Lens ($175.00) kit attached (shown in the pictures) and will be included. This is a great lens, excellent optics and on par with Century Optics for the fraction of the cost. In video production you can never have a “wide enough” shot so this lens adds a little weight but is a must!

Also included is the Sign Video XLR Pro ($159.00) audio input mixer. This is a must to bring professional wireless or wired mics into the camera. This unit acts as a mixer, adds XLR and/ or mini-plug inputs to your GL2 and also provides the option of keeping 2 mics on 1 stereo pair assigned as Left and Right. Say you’re shooting a wedding and you have 2 wireless packs in use (one on the groom and one of the pastor), you can now keep each mic isolated to Left and Right for better control in post production.

Batteries and charger, included you’ll get the original small capacity stock battery and (1) Canon BP945 extended life battery ($85.00 list)

I’m also including all original manuals, packing, cables, remotes and boxes, I take very good care of my gear and it starts with keeping everything original.

In all this setup is worth OVER $ 2600.00 dollars and I’m selling it here now for $ 2000.00 with a Buy it Now (same as reserve).

David Eggerichs December 6th, 2005 09:05 PM

I'm trying to sell a camera here...I guess folks aren't into making offers are they? Somebody will get a great deal on this...it's funny because people don't seem to be into the the package deal even though I guarantee they end up buying all of the extra items I have for sale at some point. Would you like to buy it?

David
david@motivitypictures.com

Mickey Stroud December 6th, 2005 10:50 PM

Revised price

Just checked the new prices on this unit. Guess I should have done that before I posted the ad. They have come down considerably from win I purchased it. I am lowering the price to $1250.

Chris Scharff December 7th, 2005 01:17 AM

FS: GL1 / GL2 Accessories - Canon DM-50 Mic and Canon VL-3 Light (BOTH FOR $110)

Greetings,
I have for sale these two items mentioned. These are both brand new and only used once to test on the camera. I recently received these as part of a GL accessory kit that I bought from someone else on here, yet I do not need these two items. Both items are sold by themselves (no manuals or boxes). Please e-mail me with any questions. I will sell the mic for $95 shipped anywhere in the U.S. and the light for $25 shipped anywhere in the U.S.
Purchase both for $110 shipped and save!
Items are listed from B&H below:
DM-50
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...ughType=search
VL-3
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont....x=0&image.y=0

Barry Hunt December 7th, 2005 07:34 AM

wtb Canon MA100/Beachtek DXA-4C.

Hi there,
looking to buy ma-100 adapter or Beachtek DXA-4C.
thanks
barry

Barry Hunt December 7th, 2005 07:46 AM

some got

hi there,just need to get xlr adapter - ma100 or beachtek
thanks

John Doran December 7th, 2005 08:22 AM

Ma200

The "MA200 " is still here barry, much better than the MA100., in mint condition and boxed.
best

john

Belfast...Ireland.

Cassidy Bisher December 7th, 2005 01:34 PM

No I don't want it... I don't want something that's economical for my business. I am not into taking risks.. And finding a great deal on a product is risky. I would rather pay the full dollar amount and go into greater debt. Therefore I am giving everyone else the opportunity to purchase this and save money while I continue to make bad business decisions and declare bankruptcy soon.

Bruce Marusich December 7th, 2005 02:12 PM

Leo:

Dis you get any of my emails?
Thanks,
Bruce Marusich

Jun Tang December 7th, 2005 02:33 PM

For Sale

I'm getting rid of a

Nikkor 50mm f2 lens Nikon mount
Vivitar 28mm f2.8 lens Nikon mount
Sennheiser ME67 super shotgun mic

I don't have a set price...Just don't need them....

PM me or e-mail me if you are interested.

jun@koolwebb.com

Dave Frank December 7th, 2005 04:15 PM

FS: Magiqcam IIA Stablization System

Hey guys, I am selling a lightly used Magiqcam Series IIa stabilization system. It works with cameras ranging from 4-15 lbs! Also included is the "MagiqDog" low-mode adapter. Everything is in great shape and ships in the Magiqcam custom padded case. This whole package sells for $2190 new. I will be looking to sell it for $1550 including shipping and PayPal costs(if you prefer that payment method).

This is a great deal, especially for someone who needs it soon. Animanique usually takes a month to two to send you one after you order it!

Check out more info on the IIa rig here: http://www.filmwareproducts.com/MagiqCam/MCSIIA.html

PM me or email me - wun_trik_pony@comcast.net - if you're interested. I can send you photos of the rig if you want.

Thanks!

-David Frank

Adam Rench December 7th, 2005 06:33 PM

This item has been sold.

Brian Doyle December 7th, 2005 10:46 PM

I could be interested in the Wide Lens. Would you break it up? How much?

Miguel Lombana December 8th, 2005 12:46 AM

Bump...

Just in time for the holidays ;-)

Mat Jung December 8th, 2005 09:55 AM

How much for just the camera? I do not need a tripod or any of the accessories.

Michael Mouravi December 8th, 2005 10:09 AM

please email me with offer. I'm thinking $2000

Mat Jung December 8th, 2005 10:31 AM

e-mail sent

Tommy Haupfear December 8th, 2005 11:12 AM

Video equipment for sale

These components were pulled from a working corporate presentation room and had very little use. Feel free to make offers! The links give a little info on each but just ask if you need specifics.

Inline IN3808 Presentation Switcher
http://www.inlineinc.com/products/matrix/3808.htm

Sharp XG-E3000U LCD Projector
http://www.projectorcentral.com/Shar...-XG-E3000U.htm

Crestron ST-1500 Grayscale Remote + 2 Batteries + Charger + ST-CP Control Processor
http://www.m-media.com/remotes/crest...hSTS/index.php

Sony SVO-1520 Hi-Fi VCR Professional Series w/ BNC In/Out
http://asiamedtech.com/aweb/amp_med/...ny/svo1520.asp

Barry Hunt December 8th, 2005 12:51 PM

update

any sellers?

Barry Hunt December 8th, 2005 12:53 PM

update

hi john, i know its worth considering but as I said my budget is pretty tight - thanks