DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2005 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/22441-private-classifieds-listings-2005-a.html)

Deniz Turkmen November 22nd, 2005 07:05 PM

First and foremost I'm a filmmaker. I had the intention of moving into the videography field (mostly weddings), but have since decided it's not for me. I'm trying to sell the gear I feel isn't necessary.

Steve Olds November 22nd, 2005 09:16 PM

That is why I bought a ZR200. And then I found out it is really a nice mini DV and use it for more than playback. $249.00 is hard to beat.

Wallace Miller November 23rd, 2005 12:13 AM

Ray,

Is the mic and windscreen still available? If so, email me at wallart1@pacbell.net. Thanks!

Andy Peterson November 23rd, 2005 10:34 AM

As an added bonus, I will throw in the Samsung SCD-107 cam that I use to capture.

Alecks Purifoy November 23rd, 2005 11:55 AM

40 bucks + shipping.

Dennis Rester November 23rd, 2005 12:24 PM

FS: 20x auto lens, 1.6 tele convertor, .6x WAD

For Sale:

Pictures Of Items

The links below are from B&H and EVS

Canon 20x Automatic Lens Includes all the stock 20x lens stuff.

Century Optics 1.6 extender for 20x Missing Lens cover.

Century Optics .6x Wide Angle Adapter

Lens Hood for 1.6 extender

I bought this stuff from Marty with a XL2 kit he was selling. I really don't need (or can afford) to keep the manual and the auto lens so I'm selling the auto lens with everything that goes with it.

1400.00 + shipping. The 1.6 extender doesn't have the lens cover but I will pack it like glass to make sure it gets to you without damage.

You can email me at drester at rustyfingers dot com if you're interested and I will accept paypal for no additional charge.

Thanks
Dennis

Richard Veil November 23rd, 2005 01:01 PM

It is not that your price is out of line..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alecks Purifoy
40 bucks + shipping.

and I thank you for making an offer

but as far as value.. like I said it depends..

here is one for sale at Gassers in Sanfran for ref..

http://www.adolphgasser.com/Used/Sal...pix-Video.html

Also I think I have some of the camera's and prime lenses for 16mm listed there..
Happy Holidays

R

Saturnin Kondratiew November 23rd, 2005 02:07 PM

i might be intersted....
here is a noob question...can the receiver support 2 mics?

James Bridges November 23rd, 2005 02:25 PM

Good question, not for sure on that. I have used this set up with a shotgun mic though. Instant wireless shotgun was pretty nice.

Saturnin Kondratiew November 23rd, 2005 02:50 PM

i just looked into it and each person thats mic'd needs a seperate receiver and transmiter.

James Bridges November 23rd, 2005 02:58 PM

I no longer have the manual. I am looking at the reciever right now. It seems that it would handle 2 mics. I say that because there are 2 sides to the reciever itself. (A and B) If you had all mics on the same channel I would think so. I just can't say for sure.

Saturnin Kondratiew November 23rd, 2005 03:14 PM

email me at saturnin9@hotmail.com
thanx man

Daniel L Miller November 23rd, 2005 04:14 PM

price drop: $2000 + shipping

Jim Quinlan November 23rd, 2005 04:16 PM

Selling my equipment

I'm clearing out most of my equipment and getting out of video production. Most of what I have is listed here. Everything is in excellent condition.

http://www.floridarobot.com/sale/

Greg Boston November 23rd, 2005 05:18 PM

email sent to you.

-gb-

Richard Veil November 23rd, 2005 05:47 PM

Gitzo G1380 video head--da bomb with legs and bag

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...goryNavigation

this I a pretty sure.//

Interested people should make a bid or send an email

Great condition

r

Wallace Miller November 23rd, 2005 07:46 PM

Email sent.

Lynne Whelden November 23rd, 2005 08:24 PM

Sony HDR-HC1

$1500

I bought this three months ago to use on one specific project, racking up less than 10 hours on the heads. Clear glass filter on front so lens has never seen raw weather or dust. Camera was always used on tripod, never hand-held, never touched by anyone else. (I've been in video for 25 years.) Screen never touched by fingers, always used blunt metal pointer. Absolutely spotless and like new. Original box and packaging, all cables, 16 MB memory stick duo included. Batteries include the standard 90+ minute Sony FM50 plus the SQ lithium equivalent to the Sony MF70, good for 180+ minutes.

Any questions, email me at lwgear@juno.com My name is Lynne.

Sheila Ward November 23rd, 2005 09:21 PM

FS: Pelican 1600

I have a Pelican 1600 w/pick 'n pluck foam for sell. This case is brand new and I still have the original box it was shipped in. I ordered it from B & H, here's the link:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...ughType=search

The case is black, never used and the foam has not been picked or plucked. I can provide pictures if needed. I'm selling it because after I got it, I decided I wanted the 1610.

Price is $100 shipped (UPS). I will accept PayPal. Email me if you are interested.

sheila at stormimagery dot com

Wallace Miller November 23rd, 2005 10:18 PM

I'm interested. Email sent.

George Loch November 23rd, 2005 10:23 PM

FS: Powerbook 15" "High resolution" model

I have a week old Powerbook 15" available to purchase. It has all of the standard features (1.67 G4, DVD-+R, 128 meg video, 80gig hd) except that the RAM is maxed out to 2 gigs. All original packaging and accesories will come with it of course as well as the full year warranty.

$2,000 obo

(Picts available upon request)

-gl

Sheila Ward November 23rd, 2005 11:18 PM

Sold. Thanks Wallace!

Jong Cortez November 24th, 2005 11:20 AM

Dvx100 Model

Hi Jim, what is the exact model of the DVX100? B&H has listings for DVX100A, DVX100B, DVX100BS, DVX100BQ. I was hoping yours would be the NTSC system. Hope you could also tell me what is the best price. I have a friend based in Florida who can pay for it and bring it to me here in Subic Bay, Philippines. Thank you and God bless! Sincerely, Jong Cortez

Guest November 24th, 2005 01:36 PM

Okay, I've had one offer that's so ridiculous I won't even mention what it was. Any others, or should I donate this to the high school and take a tax shelter from it?

Drew Wehde November 24th, 2005 01:50 PM

Like NEW XL2 w/ 14x manual lens, 3 batteries, Kata CCC-11 Bag

I am selling my XL2 camera with the 14x manual lens(which by far is the best lens for the XL2) i also have 3 batteries and the Kata CCC-11 Bag. I am a Digitalfilm school graduate and have no use for the camera anymore. it is in mint condition! AMAZING camera for the price. Email me with offers.

Vulcanraven11@gmail.com

Thank you for your time.

Drew

Mathieu Ghekiere November 24th, 2005 03:18 PM

Out of curiousity, are you willing to split your package?

Jim Quinlan November 24th, 2005 03:29 PM

Jong, the camera is just the DVX100. Not the 100A or any of the others you listed. It is an NTSC camera. My bottom line ..... If you're interested make me an offer and we can discuss it offline. My email address is on the web page. Thanks,

Jim

Drew Wehde November 24th, 2005 03:45 PM

i would perfer to sell it all together, what are you interested in buying????

Mekhael Trepanier November 24th, 2005 07:37 PM

sold payment pending

thanks to all who had a look i found a local buyer who is just getting his payments together...
as of now concidered SOLD!

thanks

Mike Teutsch November 24th, 2005 10:01 PM

They are here!

Chris,

The items arrived the other day in great shape, and I want to thank for for the great deal!

Mike

Mike Teutsch November 24th, 2005 10:04 PM

Jim,

The Canon CA-910 Compact AC Power Adapter arrived in great shape. Thanks for the items.

Mike

Neil Camero November 24th, 2005 10:37 PM

FS: Beachtek DXA-4P & Azden SGM-1x

I'm selling the Beachtek DXA-4P, and Azden SGM-1x (Shockmount, Foam Windscreen, and Zippered Carrying Case included). Also included is a Hosa XLR to mini cable. The Azden SGM-1X w/ XLR to mini cable has maybe 10 hours of use which was connected to my Canon GL2. I got the Beachtek DXA-4P about 2 weeks ago and put about 2 hours on it, and decided to go with a phantom power setup instead. I'm selling all for $200 (shipping included). I accept PayPal.

Beachtek DXA-4P: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...ughType=search

Azden SGM-1X: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...ughType=search

HOSA XLR to mini cable: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...ughType=search

Jim Karrels November 24th, 2005 11:15 PM

LOWERED PRICES on CANON 16x MANUAL and 3x WIDE

Thanks Chris.

I've lowered my prices on these items:

Canon 3x Wide Zoom XL = $825 with free shipping (Cont. US) + 3% Paypal

Canon 16x Manual Zoom XL Servo = $1025 with FREE shipping (Cont. US) + 3% Paypal

Thanks for looking

Patrick Moreau November 24th, 2005 11:18 PM

George,

I'm interested. Can you email me directly at patrick@still-motion.ca

Steve Gill November 24th, 2005 11:24 PM

XL1s

Reduced now asking $2800

Daryl Wizinsky November 25th, 2005 12:36 AM

can you email me some pic dwizinsky2000@comcast.net

Kirk Candlish November 25th, 2005 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Richard Veil

this I a pretty sure.//

Huh ???????

Richard Veil November 25th, 2005 07:43 AM

whats wrong.. cant read pig latinc code?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirk Candlish
Huh ???????

sorry..

So.. IT should be that kit..

my legs are in great condition but I can't read the item code

So that is why with 99 percent certainty I say it is the bh item listed above.

Jim Karrels November 25th, 2005 12:15 PM

WANTED: LANC zoom controller for Sony/Canon

Looking for a working LANC zoom/focus controller to work with my FX1.

It sounds as if any of these should work:
Zoe (bebob or DV-LANC?)
Bogen 521
Bogen 521-PRO
Libec ZC-3DV
Varizoom VZ-Rock

I would prefer the kind that I could mount on my pan arm/handle (i.e., not the kind that replaces the pan arm/handle).

Let me know what you have, condition and what you're asking.

Thanks,
--Jim

Jon Omiatek November 25th, 2005 12:25 PM

sony lanc

If you are looking for a cheap one, sony sells on for $36 that works great! I will find the model # and post later today. Has a record button, picture button and zoom.

Jon