DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2005 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/22441-private-classifieds-listings-2005-a.html)

Eric Brown November 8th, 2005 01:09 PM

Jon, I sent you a personal e-mail. Let me know on the boards if you got it and want to get the item. Thanks.

Vence Vida November 8th, 2005 01:10 PM

Colin,

The B&H list price that you quote is actually significantly higher than what they charge you when you call and order. The final price for both pieces with cases and windscreens is just over $1,400.

No offense Colin, but since you are unknown and this is your very first post on this forum, I just want to make sure all the information is here.

Craig Hudak November 8th, 2005 01:47 PM

WTS: Panasonic NV-GS100K

I should probably give some backstory on why I want to sell my baby.

I first found out about the GS100K from this board when I was originally looking to purchase a camera. Now, my financial aid for school has dried up and I need to finish one last semester. In order to afford that I need to sell my camera.

I also haven't used it much at all, in fact, in the time I've owned it, I used it for maybe a few hours. It's in mint condition. The only fault to it is the adapter used to recharge the batteries. The recharge function works. The function that doesn't work is the feature to plug it into the camera to power the camera from an outlet.

As you can see in the title, it's a Panasonic NV-GS100K. You can some information on it here: http://www.camcorderinfo.com/content...p-06-09-03.htm

There's also more info about this camera in the Panasonic Assistant series threads. You can also email me at bankholdx@comcast.net for even more information.

This will ship with the box and any accessories and manuals that came with the camera. I also printed out the manual for the Panasonic DV953 as it's functionally the same, but the GS100K is a better model and a step below the GS400. I'm asking $700 plus S&H. E-mail me or post here if you wish to purchase or work out another offer.

Jon Omiatek November 8th, 2005 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eric Brown
Jon, I sent you a personal e-mail. Let me know on the boards if you got it and want to get the item. Thanks.

I didn't get it. Email jon@trulux.com

Colin McAuliffe November 8th, 2005 04:45 PM

oops, sorry about that, I forgot that they had the whole "email me a lower price" thing going on. I'm not looking to get anywhere near that number, I'd really rather trade it for something I need, but if no one is interested in that, I'd sell it for super cheap. It really is a great mic setup, I use my other ck69 set all the time and it gets a nice clean sound. I realize I'm a new guy here and I don't want to piss anyone off. Sorry.

-Colin

Lou Bruno November 9th, 2005 07:54 AM

Heck.....my VX and my dog were more loyal than my first wife.

Hugh DiMauro November 9th, 2005 08:49 AM

Dropping the Price!

$2,400 for the above.

Or Best Offer. Great deal here for a budding college filmmaker.

Dennis Rester November 9th, 2005 09:20 AM

Hugh,

I've offered to purchase Martys XL2 package but haven't heard anything so he could have changed his mind, I don't know. If he has changed his mind, I'll take your XL1s. I can't say 100% for sure yet though until I hear from Marty. 2400 is a great deal for what you are selling BTW.

Obviously if someone else comes along then sell the camera to them.

Thanks
Dennis

Tommy Haupfear November 9th, 2005 09:49 AM

Craig, I tried emailing you but got a bounce-back. Got another email address?

Hugh DiMauro November 9th, 2005 10:39 AM

Hiya Dennis

Dear Dennis:

Thank you for your reply. Yeah, it kind of is a good price especially since I'm no shyster and the stuff works flawlessly. When I purchased the XL1s I thought I would be changing lenses like I chain my underwear. Apparently, that wasn't the case and besides, it makes a better movie/documentary making camera then a wedding videography camera.. Oh well. But to sweeten the deal I threw in all the extras. So you are on the top of my list. Reach out if and when you are ready. Where are you located?

Marty Hudzik November 9th, 2005 10:56 AM

Dennis,
I never got your email......can you resend or did you send me a private message via dvinfo?

I was about to post to ebay and before I clicked on the final button I checked back here! Thanks god I did!

Let me know!

Edit: I just sent you an email from your profile. It has my email in it. Hopefully we can get in touch. I am holding off on the ebay auctiion until I hear from you.

Marty Hudzik November 9th, 2005 11:01 AM

Dennis....I sent you an email. Sorry. Been busy! Ooops!

Dennis Rester November 9th, 2005 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marty Hudzik
Dennis,
I never got your email......can you resend or did you send me a private message via dvinfo?

I was about to post to ebay and before I clicked on the final button I checked back here! Thanks god I did!

Let me know!

Edit: I just sent you an email from your profile. It has my email in it. Hopefully we can get in touch. I am holding off on the ebay auctiion until I hear from you.

I sent an email via the send an email function from dvinfo.

If you want just give me a call 601.953.3656 or email drester at rustyfingers dot com

THANKS !

Marcin Wilczek November 9th, 2005 12:00 PM

Varizoom VZ-TFT 5.6-Inch Camera Mountable LCD Monitor

The monitor is still in 10/10 condition and works as new. There are NO problems, NO marks straches etc.

Item Includes:
- VA-VZ702M Battery with Charger Package for TFT Varizoom Monitors
- VZ-CC Carry Case with Straps - for LCD Monitors
- Varizoom SUN HOOD SHADE f/5.6" LCD Monitors
- Varizoom VariZoom VZ-Shoe Swivel Shoe Camera Mount

The VZ-TFT is a high quality 5.6 inch LCD monitor. The fast refresh response of the VZ-TFT prevents streaking of the video image. Ideal for camcorder mounting, desktop viewing or anywhere that a compact, lightweight, high quality monitor is needed.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...ughType=search

Price:$300

Dennis Rester November 9th, 2005 12:07 PM

Marty and I got in touch so I'm getting the XL2 from him. Sorry.

Still a great deal !

Dennis

Craig Hudak November 9th, 2005 01:17 PM

Wow, I feel stupid. I apologize. My email address is bankholdupx@comcast.net. Sorry, try that one.

Kenny Emeson November 9th, 2005 01:30 PM

Wish I have the cash to get the second kit. Is that the final price on it?

Vence Vida November 9th, 2005 01:49 PM

Deniz,

email sent.

Kenny Emeson November 9th, 2005 01:59 PM

Is this item still available?

Deniz Turkmen November 9th, 2005 02:04 PM

$1200 is as low as I can go on the ARRI kit.

Kenny Emeson November 9th, 2005 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jon East
Glidecam has been sold.

The bodypod is still available, $100 till monday then it's going on eBay.

Jon

Is this still available? Do you have pics?

Hugh DiMauro November 9th, 2005 02:20 PM

No Prob!

Good luck and enjoy your newfound equipment. Hope another budding filmmaker thinks my price is good!

Okay folks, I'm still here.

David Kidd November 9th, 2005 06:35 PM

Hey Michael

Is the system still for sale? I tried to email you but am not sure it made it to you

David Kidd November 9th, 2005 06:36 PM

PowerMac Dual 2.5Ghz G5 upgraded for video editing

Is the system still for sale? I tried to email you but am not sure it made it to you

Jun Tang November 9th, 2005 06:38 PM

I PM for the Kinos.

Or e-mail me at jun@koolwebb.com

Eugene Kim November 9th, 2005 06:46 PM

FS: Sennheiser G2 SKP-100 XLR plug-in transmitter, C-range

FS: Sennheiser G2 Evolution series SKP100 XLR plug-in transmitter in C-frequency.

The SKP100 is basically brand new, just bought it in a kit but I don't need it as I also have an Azden 51XT plug-in transmitter for my Azden 500UDR.

The SKP100 as you know is much cheaper if you buy in the kit form, if you don't Sennheiser jacks the price up. So this would be good opportunity for those who already have a G2 100 series wireless mic kit in the C-frequency, but not the plug-in transmitter.

Note, that this handy plug-in transmitter does NOT provide phantom power meaning it is best used for someone doing wedding or ENG work who wants to make a dynamic handheld mic wireless.

Asking $140, shipping via USPS Priority Mail included in the price.

Will accept Paypal or post office money order as payment.

Thanks.

dudewaba@aol.com

Eugene Kim November 9th, 2005 06:56 PM

FS: Fostex MR-8 USB recorder and AKG K-301 Xtra headphones

I have a like new Fostex MR-8 recorder for sale.

This operates off either AA batteries or can be plugged into a wall. It's portable, and has two xlr inputs. Comes with a 128mb compact flash card which it records onto. Record 16bit, 44.1khz uncompressed wav files for high quality sound, but it's not ideal for sync work on say your feature film which you'll be shooting with you camera which operates at 48khz.

However, I think where this will really shine is for recording voice over or ambient sound or what not and transferring it directly to your computer via USB just like you would say your digital camera.

I also printed out the manual for you.

If you buy it, I'll aslo include a set of AKG K-301 Xtra headphones. These baby blue headphones not only offer a high-quality, natural sound (they sell for $109-119 online); they are also unbelieavably comfortable for headphones in my opinion.

They are the only headphones I've worn where I feel like I could wear them all day and not mind. They're extremely plush all the way around and most importantly do NOT suffocate your ears. If you wanted a comfortable set of editing headphones, these are what I'd use.

Price:
$150, shipping via USPS Priority Mail included in the price.

Thanks,
dudewaba@aol.com

Brian Doyle November 9th, 2005 07:51 PM

how much for all the grip Equipment? Can you do a packge deal for all of it?

Brian Doyle November 9th, 2005 07:55 PM

I hate to say it but everyone's in love with the XL2s. You might have some trouble. Drop me a email with your phone number and maybe we can talk. I have a very good friend that is looking for a used camera. I have a XL-1s myself and feel we might be able to work a deal out.

doyle@nomadimagefilms.com

Brian Doyle November 9th, 2005 07:57 PM

Is that price firm?

Brian Doyle November 9th, 2005 08:03 PM

Is the price on the Manual lens firm?

Jon Omiatek November 9th, 2005 08:20 PM

Yes, it's still available.

Jon
jon@trulux.com

Vence Vida November 9th, 2005 11:01 PM

Want To Buy GL-2

Bump.

I see GL2s change hands here constantly, and of course, as soon as I start looking, the well just runs dry!

Anyone selling?

Danny Jones November 10th, 2005 12:04 AM

Eric, I think I replied to you 1st but never recieved any emails. I don't think that is fair. Do you still have it?
danny@egbb.net

Dan Mumford November 10th, 2005 04:25 AM

I'm dropping the offer here. I've got the camera on ebay now.

Thanks anyway,

Dan

Bob Costa November 10th, 2005 07:17 AM

A picture would help. Or a model number for the bodypod. Are tou talking about the arm brace thing?

Jon Omiatek November 10th, 2005 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Costa
A picture would help. Or a model number for the bodypod. Are tou talking about the arm brace thing?

There is a difference between the bodybod and the arm brace. The arm brace goes on your arm and the bodybod is like a front backpack the supports the load of the glidecam and camera.

If you would like to see pictures, go here

http://www.glidecam.com/product-body-pod.php

The bodypod is sold pending payment.

Steven Davis November 10th, 2005 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andy Peterson
Hey Mark,

I just built one for my XL1S and it works great.

I am in North Bay if you are interested in having me build you one.

motionandy@yahoo.com

Thanks!

-Andy

Can you send me pics as well?

info@droptodesign.com

Philip Boyer November 10th, 2005 08:11 AM

Email sent about the Arri kit.

Jon Omiatek November 10th, 2005 09:38 AM

Item has been SOLD

Thanks