DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2005 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/22441-private-classifieds-listings-2005-a.html)

John Inman November 1st, 2005 09:04 AM

Stuff for sale

Tripod is no longer available.

George Bean November 1st, 2005 10:06 AM

bump

fs -3 still available

thanks

Tommy Haupfear November 1st, 2005 10:44 AM

Infocus LP70 DLP Projector

Time to buy a new cam and that means selling off some gear.

I've used this primarily for video display (component RGB + S-Video) and its still on its original 3000hr+ bulb. The projector is super compact and quiet and outputs 1100 lumens. The video resolution is native XGA (1024x768) and supports both 4:3 (standard) and 16:9.

$700 but will entertain trade offers on cams.

http://www.infocus.com/products/prod...&prod=LP70&c=1

Here are a few pics to give you the idea of size.

http://82.195.135.140/images/infocus/lp70vglasses.jpg
http://82.195.135.140/images/infocus/LP70+_Hand.jpg
http://www.zdnet.co.uk/i/z/rv/2002/1...us-lp70-i1.jpg

Included is the Infocus case, manuals, cables,and remote. I did not purchase an extended warranty and the factory warranty has aldready expired.

Bryan McCullough November 1st, 2005 11:04 AM

Sent another email.

Mike Teutsch November 1st, 2005 11:15 AM

Sent you an email.

Mike

Oleg Kaizerman November 1st, 2005 12:05 PM

bumping up

George Bean November 1st, 2005 12:32 PM

items for sale

Shure uc14/93 uhf microphone system, includes receiver, transmitter, lav mic, ac adapter and original box and manuals.
picture of similar system on this web page. http://store.yahoo.com/djtronix/shucwibosy6.html
asking 550.00

Two samson mini 32 wireless uhf microphones with sony ecm44 mics,
similar system on this web page
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...ist&sku=187782
asking 300.00 each

Canon xl1 mini dv camcorder with 16x lens, 2 lenmar batteries and ac adapter
(camera does have one hot pixel at high gain settings)
asking 1400.00

Firestore fs-3 dte disk drive with anton bauer mount and 40gb drive
asking 1400.00

Adobe video collection academic version
includes ppro 1.0, encore 1.0, audition 1.0 and after effects 6.0
make offer

Total Training for adobe encore
http://www.totaltraining.com/prod/ad...15.asp?mscsid=
asking 125.00

Total Training for adobe audition
http://www.totaltraining.com/prod/ad...15.asp?mscsid=
asking 100.00

Will be glad to answer any questions or provide more information on any item.

Thanks for looking.

Guest November 1st, 2005 12:33 PM

Hey Mike,

Got your email and sent a reply. Thanks.

Steev Dinkins November 1st, 2005 12:59 PM

Joel, I saw your ad, and thought I'd let you know about my auction that just closed for a nice price. Your setup looks very similar, so I'd recommend eBay if you're not getting offers here.

http://tinyurl.com/bt7q8

Joel Guy November 1st, 2005 01:07 PM

Steev,

Thanks for the advice. That is a great price.

That's also maybe the most impressive auction listing I've ever seen - pictures of every single detail of the camera AND video clips!

I'm going to take pictures of everything today and then post on eBay tomorrow. Hopefully I'll have as much interest as you did.

Thanks for the example,

Joel

Guest November 1st, 2005 01:38 PM

- S O L D -

Thanks.

Sam Forbes November 1st, 2005 02:12 PM

Still for sale. $35 shipped. No paypal but check is fine.
Thanks

angler74@surfglobal.net

Tommy Haupfear November 1st, 2005 02:41 PM

No battery, right?

Dave Campbell November 1st, 2005 02:46 PM

I think is sold

dave

Paul Gallagher November 1st, 2005 03:42 PM

Canon XL1s for sale

I am selling my Canon XL1s as I am looking to upgrade to the newer XL2 Model.

The camera is in excellent condition and works great, anyone familiar with these cameras will know the quality is super.

I am selling with the camera the MA-200 shoulder pad, it has the XLR microphone points and BNC video output, CA-920 Battery Charger, DC-920 Mains adaptor and BP930 battery. It also comes with the shoulder strap and standard shoulder pad. It also comes with 2 5500mAh batteries

I am based in Northern Ireland and want £1200 ono as I’m looking for a quick sale.

I have pictures for anyone interested and you are welcome to come and see it working.

E-mail me to locktightalarms@hotmail.com

Vence Vida November 1st, 2005 04:41 PM

Sam,

I sent email.

Vence Vida November 1st, 2005 04:51 PM

Joel,

I am tempted by the tripod. Can you tell me what advantage the TA-100 has over the quick release plate on the 516 head?

Dennis Rester November 1st, 2005 04:52 PM

Maybe interested in the XL1. How much do you think it would cost to get the "hot pixel" repaired? Is this something where the whole block is replaced or is this something relatively simple.

Thanks
Dennis

Joel Guy November 1st, 2005 05:36 PM

Hi Vence,

Because the XL2 is so front heavy, Canon released the TA-100 as an extra security measure when placing the camera on a tripod.

Basically, it is two pieces, a metal piece that you screw into the bottom of your camera, using 4 screws, and then a main piece that you secure to your tripod, also using screws. The two pieces click together.

The camera then fits onto the tripod without any risk of it falling off. And by pulling out a latch on the TA-100, you can easily remove the XL2 from the tripod. It basically clicks in and out with ease. It's basically a more secure quick release plate, securing your camera with multiple screws instead of just one or two.

When I first ordered it, I was surprised by just how large and sturdy the TA-100 is.

Let me know what you decide about the tripod.

Joel

George Bean November 1st, 2005 06:35 PM

Hi Dennis,

I don't know the cost of repair but assume the entire block would need replaced. I think some of the jvc cameras have a menu driven masking function for problem pixels. If there is a similiar masking function for the xl1 it is only accessible by the canon technicians.

The pixel is stuck on green and is noticeable at high gain settings. It first apperared in May 2004. It hasn't improved or worsened.

I use the camera mainly for weddings and just bought a used dvrig pro for use with a smaller camera.

Please let me know if you have any questions or need more information.

Brian Doyle November 1st, 2005 07:48 PM

would you sell to USA? How much would you take US dollars?

Marty Hudzik November 1st, 2005 08:22 PM

FS:XL2 kit + 16x manual lens+3 CPO lens + more

I have come into a situation where I need to let go of my XL2 kit. It is in great shape and has probably about 15-20- hours on the heads (thats how many tapes i have in my XL2 catalog).....all recording using Panasonic Professional grade tapes. She has been my baby and I treat her great. This is a serious kit. It includes:

Xl2 body and 20x L series lens that shipped with it and all accessories and manuals in the original box.
Tamrac soft Case Model 2249
Canon 16x manual lens in original box with all paperwork
Canon TA-100 Tripod Adapter
2 Power 2000 Lithium Ion batteries (6000mah) plus the original battery that came with the camera.
Century Optics .6x Wide angle adapter (works on both servo lens and manual)
Century Optics .7x Wide anlge adapter for use on the 16x manual lens
Century Optics 1.6x tele extender for use on 20x lens
Century Optics Pro lenshood and filter holder FA95 for use with the 2 wide angle adapters
Century Optics Pro lenshood and filter holder for use with the 1.6x tele adapter

All must go for $4800 plus shipping.

Please post if anyone is interested. I am preparing an Ebay listing for this in a few days but thought I would offer to my colleagues here first.

Thanks!

Paul Gallagher November 2nd, 2005 05:46 AM

Yes I would sell it to the USA and it would be whatever the currency conversion is at present Brian.

If you what me to e-mail you some pictures of it just let me know what e-mail address to send them to.

Many thanks for your interest
Paul

Paul Gallagher November 2nd, 2005 05:47 AM

Yes I would sell it to the USA and it would be whatever the currency conversion is at present Brian.

If you what me to e-mail you some pictures of it just let me know what e-mail address to send them to.

Many thanks for your interest
Paul

Bryan Roberts November 2nd, 2005 01:20 PM

PRICE DROP:

$350 SHIPPED!

That's $350 off the price I paid last Xmas + free shipping!

John Inman November 2nd, 2005 01:36 PM

RT-X100 for Sale

Now on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...DME:L:RTQ:US:1

Mark Williamson November 2nd, 2005 02:52 PM

XL1 with accessories for sale

Hey all,

Looking to sell my XL1 with the XLR attachment.
This camera is in great condition and the lens does NOT have any imperfections at all. I used it last week and everything is in perect working order.

If you are interested, please e-mail me to discuss pricing. I'm also willing to work out a trade for a SONY VX2000.

Thanks for your time,

Mathieu Ghekiere November 2nd, 2005 03:25 PM

Which XLR attachement?
Are you willing to sell the XLR attachement separetely?
Thanks,

Jeremiah Hall November 2nd, 2005 03:26 PM

I've got a GL1 I've been thinking about selling. Wide-angle attachment, beachtek adapter, canon hard case, some other things. I use it more as a deck than as a camera. Works very well. My email is djehall@hotmail.com. Let me know if you're interested. I can send you photos, but it will have to be this weekend before I can shoot any.

Mark Williamson November 2nd, 2005 03:35 PM

WANTED: Homemade Steadycam

Hey there,

I'm looking for a steady cam setup to learn on but can't afford to run out and spend $500 on one. I was wondering if anybody has plans and would be willing to build me one?

I would be using it for a SONY VX2000.

Thanks,

Mark Williamson November 2nd, 2005 03:38 PM

Sorry but I need to sell it with the camera.

Karl Heiner November 2nd, 2005 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Williamson
Hey all,

Looking to sell my XL1 with the XLR attachment.
This camera is in great condition and the lens does NOT have any imperfections at all. I used it last week and everything is in perect working order.

If you are interested, please e-mail me to discuss pricing. I'm also willing to work out a trade for a SONY VX2000.

Thanks for your time,

hello mark,

what kind of attachment?

greetings

Marco Leavitt November 2nd, 2005 04:10 PM

I had a GL1 for years. It's a great camera, but to tell you the truth, I'd probably go for an Optura 60 instead. For one thing, I don't think Canon's even going to continue servicing the GL1 for much longer. The Optura is sharper, has native 16:9, and most importantly, a manually adjustable audio meter. I can't stress that last item enough. Trying to get good sound out of the GL1 is almost an exercise in futility.

True, you don't have the ability to set the aperature and shutter speed independently, but with the Opturas you do have aperature and shutter priority modes, and the ability to lock and adjust the exposure. It's basically the same thing, but in aperature priority mode for instance, when you adjust the exposure you don't know exactly what the shutter is doing.

The biggest advantage to the GL1 is low light. They both take about the same amount of light to get a good image, but when the light levels drop much below that on the Optura the picture gets completely unuseable really fast. The GL1 is no great shakes in low light, but you can push it a little more. Also, I like the layout of the controls on the Optura a little better as well.

Just my two cents. Sorry Jeremiah. :)

Mark Williamson November 2nd, 2005 04:25 PM

Hello Karl,

The camera comes with:

power cables
one battery
power adapter (to 12volt battery pack)
the MA-100 microphone adapter

Mark

Ben Campbell November 2nd, 2005 04:30 PM

I'll take the KATA bag if you are still willing to part with it on this forum.

Patrick Moreau November 2nd, 2005 05:22 PM

I've dealt with Mark before and I can vouch for his credibility, which can help since many people may hesistate since he is a new user of the forum.

Joel Guy November 2nd, 2005 06:08 PM

Hi Ben,

I actually already listed it on eBay, as part of a package with everything else except the tripod, which has now been sold.

The auction starts tonight at 7 central time.

I'm sorry about the inconvenience, but thanks for the interest.

There was a Kata CCC-10 on eBay recently, with a Buy it now price of $125. I'm not sure if it is still there, but you might want to check that out.

Alex Bruce November 2nd, 2005 06:27 PM

Looking to buy a GL1

I'm looking to spend around a $1,000 USD for a GL1 in good condition. If anyone has anything let me know through here or at my email address: Alex@lonemanmovies.com

Jean-Philippe Archibald November 2nd, 2005 06:29 PM

Your 14X lens at 575$ was really a great deal. I'm surprised no one jumped on it. I bought mine last year for 800 $ and I really think that the 14X lens is a better lens than the 16X Manual... Good luck on eBay!

Joel Guy November 2nd, 2005 06:40 PM

Thanks, Jean-Philippe.

I too was surprised no one was interested in the 14x. I think some of the hesitation comes from the fact that the lens has been discontinued, though Canon still warranties it for a year after purchase and will repair it if something happens to it after that.

For anyone wanting to learn photographic technique, the true manual iris is an important feature.

Since the 14x is out of stock at most reputable online dealers, I think people just getting into the Canon XL-line really have no idea what the 14x is, or that it ever even existed. Hence, maybe, why they aren't really interested in buying one.