DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2005 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/22441-private-classifieds-listings-2005-a.html)

David Woodland October 23rd, 2005 10:05 AM

The selling price for a Canon GL2 these days?

Hello board, my name is David Woodland. I am an independent filmmaker from Louisville, Kentucky. I used to post on this board quite a bit but lately I've been very busy with work. Anyway, to my question.

I have a Canon GL2 that I picked up exactly 2 years ago. I've probably put about 15-20 tapes through it. I really haven't used it as much as I thought I would. What would most people be interested in buying this camera for, now that there are HD cameras on the market and such? I have one more small commercial I am doing for this company here in my town, but after I am finished with that, I have no intentions of keeping the camera. My plan is to sell the camera off and put the money towards Film School. I just graduated from Louisville Technical Institute with an Associates Degree in Computer Graphic Design. Now I want to attend Film School.

Okay guys and gals, let me know what you think.

Thank you

David Woodland

Tim D Wright October 23rd, 2005 10:20 AM

Still available will let it all go for $400 plus shipping.

Jim Karrels October 23rd, 2005 04:22 PM

FS: GL1/GL2/XL1/XL2 Accessories

Selling these extra accessories from a XL1 rig (XL1 was stolen -- this is all that remains).

Make me a reasonable offer...

Canon Dual Battery Charger CH-910
Canon CA-910 Charger unit
Canon DC-900 Coupler
Canon Wireless Controller WL-D2000

Thanks,
--Jim

Joel Guy October 23rd, 2005 05:57 PM

FS: Canon XL2 Package

Hi Guys -

I'm selling my Canon XL2, along with the items listed below, because I have been working with 16mm film and have hardly used it. Total, the heads have been run no more than 5 hours. All items were bought new, by me, except for the tripod which was bought used from an original owner. The camera is in mint condition, along with the lens, batteries, accessories, etc. The tripod is in very good condition. I will include the original receipt (from Zotz digital) and all warranty cards with the purchase. I also still have the original boxes that everything came in. Please feel free to email me with any questions or offers, or send me an email with your phone number and I'll give you a call.

Items list (everything in mint condition, except for the tripod, which is in very good condition):

Canon XL2 body - under 5 hours use
14x manual lens (with originally included Canon lens bag and ND 8 filter)
Kata CCC-10 bag
Mack 4-year warranty
All standard XL2 accessories included with the original camera purchase (battery, battery charger, AC adaptor, remote control, etc)
TA-100 Tripod Adaptor
Bogen-Manfrotto 516 head / 515 legs (with Manfrotto carrying bag)
an extra, longer-life battery (Lenmar LIC941)
5 Panasonic 63PQ mini-DV tapes
UV filter
and a Panasonic head-cleaner tape (AYDVMCLA)

As you can see, this is basically a complete XL2 shooting package.

So, I would like to sell it as a package for $4500 Or Best Offer. However, I might be willing to split it up. Send me an email if you are interested. Actual shipping costs will be paid by the buyer.

If you are in the Chicago area, you could come by and look at the camera for yourself.

Thanks!

EDIT: here is a link to the tripod: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...ughType=search

The soft-case I have looks different from the one they show included with this, and it only comes with one pan-handle. Otherwise, this is the set-up, with the 100mm ball-leveler included.

Jason Chang October 23rd, 2005 06:08 PM

Fair Price

David,

I've recently sold my 18 month old Canon GL2 for $1400 right here on this board. I threw in the camera carrying case and some extra filters. This price, I feel, is fair for a mint-condition GL2. Why? A brand new GL2 only costs $1900 or so. This price, minus the $250 factory rebate, comes down to about $1700 (after tax and everything). This means you've only paid $300 or so for 18 months of usage. That's a pretty damn good deal, considering the rental prices on these 3CCD cams.

Matthew Wauhkonen October 23rd, 2005 06:13 PM

I used a mini35 today, and trust me...there's a world of difference. The precision with which these things are made (and the investment you need to make in lenses) makes the $8000 price tag seem shockingly reasonable.

By the way, the mini35 rocks my world.

Jim Karrels October 23rd, 2005 06:45 PM

sold it...

GL-2 is now sold!

Michael Galvan October 23rd, 2005 07:35 PM

PowerMac Dual 2.5Ghz G5 upgraded for video editing

Hello all,

I recently placed an order for a PowerMac Quad G5, hence I am selling off my current PowerMac G5 setup. The specs are as follows:

PowerMac G5 Dual 2.5Ghz
3.5GB DDR400 RAM
410GB SATA HD space
ATI Radeon X800 XT Graphics Card
Pioneer Dual-Layer Optical Drive
Apple 23" HD Cinema Display (ADC version)

I'm also including the following software:

Mac OS X Tiger
iLife '05
Production Suite (Final Cut Pro HD, Motion, DVD Studio Pro, etc.)(I never registered the software, so you can do this)

And finally I have extended AppleCare till November of 2007.

I used this machine mainly for video editing and motion graphics work (hence the hardware upgrades to the machine). It is all completely covered under Applecare and everything is in excellent condition. I love this machine and it is extremely fast, but with the Quad G5 and 30" display on order, I have no need to have this machine anymore.

Let me know if your interested. Thanks. I'm looking for $4100 for everything - plus no tax :-)

Dawn Adamez October 24th, 2005 07:36 AM

K & M Stands for Music Distributed by Ultimate extends 3.5 to 12.5
I will gladly email pics, if you like.

Thank you for your inquiry.

Dave Pecunies October 24th, 2005 09:46 AM

What is your email address?

Chris Thomas October 24th, 2005 09:49 AM

would you consider $1250? I see the firm, but still thought I would offer...

Anders Obbekjaer October 24th, 2005 09:51 AM

Where to buy in New York

Hi there,

I expect that I'm going to New York in december, (I'm from Denmark), and i want to buy either a JVC GY-HD100 or a Panasonic AG-DVX100. I wondered if anyone knew any good stores in NY where I can find these products in PAL versions and in stock, because I'm going to move on after a few days only.

Regards

Anders

Todd Kivimaki October 24th, 2005 10:06 AM

No, that's too low, that's basically giving it away. the camera is practically brand new. The lowest I would go was $1450 plus shipping. Remember your not paying for ebay junk, but a perfect working camera, that will last for a long time.

Patrick Moreau October 24th, 2005 11:48 AM

Boyd, I think your confused with the terminology or you confused the Apple staff when you called. I have had applecare transferred several times over the past four years without a problem. However, you cannot transfer the applecare you purchase from one machine, to a new machine that you purchase at a later date Say you have one year left of warranty and you decide to get something new, they won't let you trade the warranty from the old machine your selling to the new one you bought.

Karl Heiner October 24th, 2005 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anders Obbekjaer
Hi there,

I expect that I'm going to New York in december, (I'm from Denmark), and i want to buy either a JVC GY-HD100 or a Panasonic AG-DVX100. I wondered if anyone knew any good stores in NY where I can find these products in PAL versions and in stock, because I'm going to move on after a few days only.

Regards

Anders

hello anders,

B&H

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/?BI=155

go to their web site first, because they have a lot of holidays during the christmas season.

greetings

Tom Greever October 24th, 2005 12:57 PM

Bogen/Manfrotto 3192 legs with 3066 head + 3254 dolly

I'm selling a Bogen/Manfrotto 3192 legs with 3066 head + 3254 dolly... Used at a church... ie: very little use. It's in great shape.

Anyone want to make an offer?

I'll sell the dolly separate, if needed.

Mat Jung October 24th, 2005 01:06 PM

mat@relms.com

Chris Hurd October 24th, 2005 02:24 PM

Indeed, when in New York City, B&H is *the* place to go. It's on the east side of 9th Avenue between 33rd and 34th Streets. Here's a map to get there in Manhattan:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...Q=area_map.jsp

Their web site is http://www.bhphotovideo.com/?BI=155

Kristjan Kristjansson October 24th, 2005 04:19 PM

Wanted xl1 PAL

I am looking for a xl1 PAL camera.

Mike Cavanaugh October 24th, 2005 05:23 PM

Not to play "pile-on", but for my money, B&H is the only place to go! They have a solid reputation, knowledgable staff and are not a fly-by-night storefront that offers very low prices then adds on items like you often see in the magazines. "Oh! you wanted a battery with that camera? And a lense too?!"

You will enjoy the store - plan on spending at least 2 hours!

Sam Forbes October 24th, 2005 05:33 PM

Please contact me if you have one. thanks

Giuseppe Palumbo October 24th, 2005 07:38 PM

trade

Canon Gl-2. load of accessories and a few hundred cash?

rzrpeppe@hotmail.com

Chris Thomas October 24th, 2005 10:41 PM

If you nudge down, PM me.

Alecks Purifoy October 24th, 2005 10:49 PM

will you sell with the XLR adaptor separately?

Jim Karrels October 24th, 2005 11:06 PM

the sweetener...

Anyone have any interest? WHat if I throw in 2 BP-930 (non-Canon) batteries?

Matthew Wilson October 24th, 2005 11:51 PM

FS: Chrosziel Follow Focus & Mattebox

I'm selling a full Chrosziel setup for the XL2 (or XL1s). Includes DV Rig Follow Focus with Canon gear, Chrosziel light weight rod support system, and DV 4x4 clamp-on mattebox with two filter stages, French Flag and adapter rings to fit any 72mm lens mount. Everything is in excellent condition. Only a small scuff on the FF, otherwise, new looking.

Asking $1800 (save ~ $1k) for everything or will consider selling separate for the right price.

Anders Obbekjaer October 25th, 2005 02:12 AM

Thanks

Thank alot. It looks really good but I can't find Panasonic's AG-DVX100 in a PAL version nor can I find JVC's GY-HD100 in PAL version. Do you know where I can find these models?

Regards

Anders

John Doran October 25th, 2005 02:25 AM

xl1s

hello Kristjan

i have a xl1s for sale (pal).very little use.
pm me for details.
john

Karl Heiner October 25th, 2005 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anders Obbekjaer
Thank alot. It looks really good but I can't find Panasonic's AG-DVX100 in a PAL version nor can I find JVC's GY-HD100 in PAL version. Do you know where I can find these models?

Regards

Anders

hello anders,

did you use the search option at b&h?

here is your camera
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont....x=7&image.y=7

but could not locate the gy-hd100 pal. call their 800 number, or send an e-mail.

greetings

Mat Jung October 25th, 2005 08:28 AM

I will sell the camera with the XLR adapter separate.

Kevin James October 25th, 2005 09:09 AM

I'll throw in Maxtor 200gb SATA to the buyer as well!

Anders Obbekjaer October 25th, 2005 10:02 AM

Thanks again.....I fiound out that most of the PAL stuff i needed was placed under consumer products. But it looks like I have to send a mail if i want the JCV.....

Greetings

Alecks Purifoy October 25th, 2005 12:17 PM

:-p i just want the XLR

Carlos Leon October 25th, 2005 12:47 PM

FS: Awesome 3-set Wedding Animations Set

I am selling the 3 set digital juice wedding essentials set plus the bonus Film FX CD rom. You can find more information on the product here:

Wedding Essentials 1 and 2 (title animations not included)
http://www.animationsforvideo.com/au...1.html#Bonuses

Film FX Animations
http://www.animationsforvideo.com/ht...humbnails.html

plus bonus animations, tutorials, and backgrounds

Any offers are accepted. Email me your offer to:
Cubanb13@aol.com
Starting price is $130

Paul Chun October 25th, 2005 01:05 PM

FS: Sony PD170

I'm looking to sell my Sony PD170 camera, it comes with the original box and all accessories, including cables, manual, wide angle convertor, the unused DVCAM tape, etc. It's been used very little and I'm selling it since I'm looking at purchasing a Sony Z1.

If you're interested drop me a line and I can send you some photos.

warubozu808@gmail.com

Joel Guy October 25th, 2005 01:13 PM

Here is a price list, for reference, of all the items in the package:

(All prices are from B+H, so, as if the items were new from the store)

-Canon XL2 - Body Only - $3599.95
-14x Manual Lens - (can't find this on the site) - $900 (original purchase price from Zotz, includes Canon lens warranty)
-Kata CCC-10 bag - $229.95
-Bogen / Manfrotto 516 head, 515 legs, 100mm ball leveler w/ bag - $1036.95
-TA-100 Canon Tripod Adaptor - $129.95
-Lenmar Battery - $70 (price from Zotz)
-Mack 4-year Warranty - 169.95
+5 tapes, UV filter, and head cleaner

for a total of: $6136.75, by today's prices.

So, make me an offer.

Thanks!

Dennis Rester October 25th, 2005 01:17 PM

email sent

Thanks
Dennis

Bryan McCullough October 25th, 2005 03:54 PM

That's not the Digital Juice stuff, unless I'm missing something.

Torrey C. Harris October 25th, 2005 04:56 PM

sennheiser and rycote have been sold!!

sony wireless system now 800.00 plus shipping

sony pd-170, comes with wide angle lens and telephoto lens, 4 batteries and pelican case, wind screen for on board mic,
now 2650.00 plus shipping

Torrey C. Harris October 25th, 2005 04:58 PM

bump bump bump