DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2005 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/22441-private-classifieds-listings-2005-a.html)

Jeff Phang October 6th, 2005 08:39 PM

No, I'm sorry it doesn't.

Eugene Kim October 6th, 2005 10:29 PM

FS: Brand new Sennheiser G2 Presentation Set, UHF Diversity wireless

I have a brand new Sennheiser G2 "presentation set" wireless system for sale. It's never been used, but is past the warranty period.

This is basically the "camera set" version without the camera mounted receiver. Instead, it has a plug-in receiver that is true diversity, UHF.

A-frequency.

$350, shipping by priority mail included in price.

I live in Los Angeles. If you live near me, and want to pick up, I'll drop the price to $320.

Thanks.

dudewaba@aol.com

Alan Daoud October 6th, 2005 10:48 PM

sold

Camera is sold. Thanks for your interest!
Alan

Matthew Wilson October 7th, 2005 12:39 AM

Package sold but still have the Firestore FS-1 with the field case and NP-1 setup if anyone is interested.

Andres Bant October 7th, 2005 09:32 AM

bump, now asking for an even $700 shipped pay pal.

Jon Omiatek October 7th, 2005 10:51 AM

Make it $35 and its yours. If not, I will sell it on eBay.

Thanks,

Jon

Nick Underwood October 7th, 2005 11:15 AM

15 month old XL1s for sale...!

Hi guys...
Wasn't sure if this was the best place to post this, but I am selling my "back-up" XL1s. It's in a "like new" condition, and is a PAL version with less than 30hrs head useage.

If anyone's interested, you can email me at:
mondriver@hotmail.com

Thanks !

Nick

Torrey C. Harris October 7th, 2005 11:32 AM

Fs: sony pd-170,sennheiser me-66,sony wrt uhf wireless system

sony pd-170, sennheiser me-66 with rycote windscreen, sony wrt uhf wireless system
looking to sell as a package

for prices, pics, or camera hours
e-mail me or call me at 1-225-315-6677

Torrey c. harris

Torrey C. Harris October 7th, 2005 11:37 AM

FS: sony dsr-v10 dv-cam walkman with 5.5 inch lcd screen

Sony dsr-v10 dv-cam walkman, with 5.5 inch lcd screen, in very good shape used very little, srp for unit was 2500.00 when i bought it looking for way way less than that

e-mail or call for prices or pics
1-225-315-6677

Brian Doyle October 7th, 2005 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eugene Kim

Honestly though for doing weddings, I would go for a camera mounted receiver set for sure. You don't have time to be tied down at weddings, you never know where anything's going to come from next, if you're shooting outside, inside, etc. Not the best choice.

Sorry, but I don't think is your best bet.

Thanks for the honestly Eugene. That's one of the reasons I love this community. Good luck with selling the mics.

Tommy Haupfear October 7th, 2005 01:15 PM

Wow, great deal. If only I had $700!

Don't suppose you need any LCD monitors, laptops, or desktops?

Ben Campbell October 7th, 2005 02:18 PM

I sent you an email...

I sent an email regarding payment methods and whether the camera includes the lens. Let me know....
Thanks

Andres Bant October 7th, 2005 05:03 PM

right now i'm looking for a 12" powerbook laptop, have been scourging ebay to no avail,hmph

Tommy Haupfear October 7th, 2005 05:24 PM

I'll keep that in mind should I run across one. The only Apple I have is an iMac DV SE. I do have a 20.1" Widescreen LCD only a month old.

Mathieu Ghekiere October 8th, 2005 05:04 AM

Hello Nick, just an advice: put this in the Private Classifieds boards, that's the place to sell your gear.

btw: how much are you asking, in euros? I have a friend who is maybe interested, but his budget is very limited, so chances are big your price will be over his budget, but still, I can ask :-)

David Bird October 8th, 2005 08:45 AM

Christopher,
Please advise price...
David Bird

Nick Underwood October 8th, 2005 11:08 AM

Canon WD 58H Wide lens for sale !!

Hi...
I have an mint condition WD58H for sale. Still boxed..as new, used once !

If anyone is interested, mail me at:

mondriver@hotmail.com

Thanks

Nick

Nick Underwood October 8th, 2005 11:14 AM

XL1/XL1s KATA CRC-11 Rainjacket FOR SALE !

Hi...
I have an unused Kata rainjacket for sale for the XL1/XL1s.

If anyone is interested, mail me at:

mondriver@hotmail.com

Thanks

Nick

Danny Jones October 8th, 2005 11:52 AM

Send me price aswell if still available.

Michael Galvan October 8th, 2005 02:00 PM

Canon XL2 w/extras for sale (very low hours)

Hey all,

I mainly post over at DVXuser but I thought I'd let you guys know too if interested. I will be purchasing the HVX200 this December so I figured I should sell off my XL2. I have used the camera very little since I purchased it (back in October 2004 - I believe it has under 30 hours on it). I will be including the following in the purchase:

- Canon XL2 w/20x stock lens (basically everything that came with the camera down to the original packaging)
- A Portabrace CTC-2 carrying case
- An extra large capacity battery
- An extended 2 year Mack warranty on the camera

Everything is in excellent, like new condition as I have taken very good care of the equipment. I really do love the camera and don't really want to sell it, but with my HVX coming in the coming months, I have no need to have 2 cameras - but can always have the need for the money :)

Let me know if your interested. I'm looking for $3500.00 for the whole package. Thanks.

Mike

Ramdas Lamb October 8th, 2005 02:10 PM

I am also looking to buy.

I am also interested in a two channel field mixer and am open as to type/brand.

rl

Mekhael Trepanier October 8th, 2005 06:19 PM

how much ?

hey how much you after and where is it comming from
thanks

Nick Underwood October 9th, 2005 02:16 AM

Hi Mekhael

I live in Manchester, United Kingdom.

I'm selling the Kata rainjacket for £70. It is brand new, unused. I bought it thinking I would need...and never did !

I have the original docs that came with it, but not the original packaging.

Let me know if your interested.

Nick

Eugene Kim October 9th, 2005 03:33 AM

Eh oh well, I guess I'll just have to cut my losses.

I'll sell for $310 shippped.

If no one wants it or no one has anything they might want to trade in the next week, then I'll just use it myself for a few months to make it feel useful I guess.

John Colette October 9th, 2005 05:00 AM

Wendt..!

I have tried several 2 channel mixers, and I have a Wendt - which is built like a brick - is small without being slight and has enough level adjustment [and 10& 20 db cut on the inputs] - it's just a great mixer. I got a belt with a quick release and I use the Wendt bag - you can even wear it with a couled or short 5 pin XLR for stereo on your hip for one man jobs.

Runs great on 6 rechargeable AA cells.

I used some of the basic Sound Devices etc - but they are well built - but less flexible than the Wendt. Really the only thing that is ofputting is the LED meters - you need to turn them off or Down in Low Light interviews, as they create a blue flash on the underside of people's faces.

Also the Wendt has large enough knobs to fade nicely - the small knobs on some mixers are hard to make fine adjustments to I think.

-jc

Guy Davis October 9th, 2005 10:17 AM

FS: Canon XL1

Hello,

I have a Canon XL1 for sale, in exclellent condition. Includes all standard accessories and original packaging.

2000.00 OBO plus shipping.

If you're interested or have any questions, email me at guy.davis@cox.net.

Thanks for looking!

Guy

Steve Nunez October 9th, 2005 07:12 PM

JVC HD10U Hi-Def camcorder $1500 (NYC)

Very nice condition HD10U HDV camcorder. UV Filter and 4 spare batts and charger included. Camera is flawless and has a mint LCD screen. $1500
Local NYC area buyers are welcome to check out camera personally.
Camera shoots 720p30 HDV- works great with Macs & Pc's via Firewire. Also shoots DV and SD- and has still image capabilities via SD card.

I'm Paypal verified. E-mail stevenyc1@aol.com

Michael Galvan October 9th, 2005 08:35 PM

This package has sold. Thank you.

Scott Haasch October 9th, 2005 09:40 PM

still for sale

Is You Lens still for sale if so can you send me some pis?

Romek Rasenas October 9th, 2005 10:25 PM

Pd 170 Fs, Take A Look

Hey, I have for sale a pd-170. It is in perfect condition and comes with a powergears 960, original charger, .7 wide angle, and shot gun mic. Reason why i don't have all original accesseries was because I traded my friend my setup for his and unfortunately this is all he had. I have taken pics of the hour meter, and other details of the camera. I am looking for around $2500 shipped. It will be shipped priority, insured and tracking #, and under a ebay private auction if needed. I accept paypal but 3%, and money orders. I have a number of refs, and my ebay username is boomskakalaka. Please email me at [url "mailto:x.rasenas@gmail.com"]x.rasenas@gmail.com[/url] or contact me on aim at hubskateman. thanks. Please email me for any pics, I will get them to you asap. The hour meter reads as follows. Operation-12 hours, Drum Run- 9 hours, Tape Run-6 hours, Threading- 21.

Ben Campbell October 10th, 2005 11:01 AM

Thanks for the info, John. I am still looking around, mainly in the 'used' market. I have my eye on a Rolls MX442. I, of course, don't want to sacrifice quality for price...but the 4 XLR inputs on the MX442 are pretty appealing. And I can pick one up for under 800 bucks used. I am going to see if anyone has any insight into the MX442 on Now Hear This. But I am also definitely curious to see how much you picked up your Wendt for, and where.
Ben

Torrey C. Harris October 10th, 2005 11:20 AM

850.00 plus shipping from 70744 zipcode

Torrey C. Harris October 10th, 2005 11:26 AM

package is 3800.00 plus shipping

pd-170 comes with camera, pelican case, wideangle lens, telephoto lens, rycote wind screen for on board mic, drum hours are 8x10 price for camera is 2750.00 plus shipping bought new in jan of 05

sennheiser and rycote are 400.00 plus shipping

sony wireless system is 850.00 plus shipping

Adam Ball October 10th, 2005 11:55 AM

WTB: high capacity DVD Duplicator

interested in any and all....please email or call 352.222.0720

cheers
-adam ball

Martin Archer-Shee October 10th, 2005 01:16 PM

matrox rtx 100

Hi John

Is this unit still available?

Thanks
Martin

OOOpps

Looks like I missed your last post. So you are keeping it!!!

I too have an RTX100 and am pleased. I was looking for one for my daughter's computer.

Martin

Martin Archer-Shee October 10th, 2005 01:21 PM

WTB Matrox RTX100

Looking for a Matrox capture card for my daughter's computer. I am familiar with the Matrox as i have it and am pleased.

Thanks
Martin

Andrew Almendarez October 10th, 2005 01:50 PM

FS: Broken Canon GL-2

Hello,

I have a Gl2 thats Im selling for parts as is. It took a fall off a table that ripped off the black plastic piece that the bayonett sunshade, the mic is loose but works fine, both zoom rockers went out, the internal speaker only works sometimes, and the heads could use a good cleaning or even some alignment.
All i really can say is that it powers up good and stays on without telling you to eject the tape. =)
I am not really sure how to go about pricing it, make me a offer if your intrested or know someone that could use the parts, I can take sine photos if you would like.

thanks

John Inman October 10th, 2005 01:56 PM

Still Available

Martin, I will consider selling if the offer is reasonable.

email me at pidv@bellsouth.net if interested.

John Inman October 10th, 2005 01:59 PM

RT-X100 available

Martin,

I am willing to sell my RT-X100.

email me at pidv@bellsouth.net if you're interested.

Allen Thok October 10th, 2005 03:00 PM

lights

i would be willing to just buy the softbox, if your willing to sell it .