DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2005 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/22441-private-classifieds-listings-2005-a.html)

Steve Nunez September 28th, 2005 12:51 PM

WTB: JVC GR-HD1 or 10U

Selling my FX1 in the next few days and would like a HD1 or 10U to use in the FX1's absence. If anyone has one for sale, conact me with price, condition and location. Thanks

steve@stevenunez.com

Dwain Morse September 28th, 2005 01:55 PM

GL-2 For Sale

I have a GL-2 that I am thinking of parting with. It doesn't get enough use to justify its continued hallowed place in my closet.

I have all the original pieces except the box and manual. I do have a large 8X11 manual that I printed out from the PDF file from Canon.

Includes the WD-58, Vl-10 Light, cheap and cheesy but worked okay for me until I knew more Azden SGM-1 microphone,factory battery, two 8 hour batteries (courtesy ebay but they work great), dual charger, UV Filter and a carrying bag.

I do not have the original boxes (moved and they didn't survive the gorilla test).

I will accept only Paypal since I've heard far to many horror stories of stolen/forged money orders and checks.

Camera works great. It is about 18 months old, maybe 8 tapes ran through it. Never used it to rewind the tapes or for capture. I'll toss in the Maxell tape winder too. (Kinda moot having that around.)

I'm selling it as I don't have a use for it yet (it was one of those future things and the money was there). I do however, have a need for a high end DSLR for a project I commence in a month. So I can shovel the money towards that end. (Works out for me!)

*edit may=maybe :)

Giroud Francois September 28th, 2005 02:18 PM

indiscrete question: why trade an FX1 for an HD1(0) ?
why not an HC1, newer, cheaper.

Andrew Petrie September 28th, 2005 02:20 PM

update: sale pending

Steve Nunez September 28th, 2005 02:46 PM

Ohh it is no trade- I'm simply selling the FX1 for some investment cash and am hoping to find a HD1 or 10U used for around $1200 to keep my HDV workflow going. I remember seeing a post of a HD1 for $1000 but can't remember what site I saw it listed on. If I can't find an HDV cam for that price point I'll stop shooting HDV for awhile until the investment pays off- then of course get another FX-1!!!!

Meryem is the likely buyer of my FX-1, just trying my luck here.

Christopher Go September 28th, 2005 04:02 PM

Aloha Allen, check your email!

Torrey, will be sending you an email tonight - need to send you some better pics if I can.

Steve, contact David Riddle Company at 1-800-544-3746. He is very well known in the industry for his services/products. The monitor case goes for $400 alone brand new. My monitor was calibrated there as well.

Ben Bixby September 28th, 2005 06:03 PM

I have a GL2 for sale as well.

I have a GL2, bought it 6 months ago brand new from Norman Camera. I have the all the originals, the box, everything. I need to part from this camera due to money issues. Works perfect, just like it did new, and has zero scratches on it as i treated it as my baby. PM me if you have any interest in it. Im thinking around 1800$ for it.

Pete Mander September 28th, 2005 06:09 PM

canon XL1 plus extras!! must sell ASAP!!!

hello all

this may sound like a scam but I am in desparete need to sell my XL1 one of 3 cameras we used for a film project we just ended 2 weeks ago called S.E.E.D

1900.00 for all plus shipping

camera is NTSC

canon XL1
canon dual charger
4, 8 hour batterys
2 smaller batterys
homemade matte box and rails
manual
remote
digital optics 5.0 wide angle
headphones
3 inch monitor
and custom made rca output and 12 volt power for monitor attachment
etc

pictures here to see more email me at pmander@cogeco.ca

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/7725/113nb.jpg
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/9720/18nb1.jpg

there is a small crack on the viewfinder I did while filming but i asure you it is in perfect condition

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/5233/36wk.jpg

please email for pictures or call me at 905 688-8915

my website is

www.kre8-fxproductions.com
and you can see a teaser trailer here

http://www.zippyvideos.com/582116836...w_clips_small/

my name is pete mander my user name here I messed up when I registared i hope the links help to prove who I am.

i need to sell this camera because i have waiting orders to go out before halloween and need shipping cash ASAP I have tried ebay twice and these idiots bid but dont pay..i have links to show for this also

i have a paypal acount also.

Thanks

Pete

Tyge Floyd September 28th, 2005 08:45 PM

Sorry you had trouble getting through my email. I don't seem to be having any problems, at least none I'm aware of. I did get an email from another interested buyer. He told me he sent funds today so as of now this item is sold pending the receipt of funds. Thanks for your interest, I'll let you know if the sale falls through.

Here is a picture of the mic. I have the original box and instructions as well.
http://www.texasoutdoorsman.com/images/canon-003.jpg

Vishal Gurung September 29th, 2005 10:18 AM

FS: Apple G4 Dual 867mhz- $1700 CDN obo

Hi all
I've since upgraded to a G5 and am looking to sell my current G4- Basically it's a Dual 867 G4, comes with base 60gigs + 160gig's add on HD/768mb Ram/ Dual optical drives, one being a superdrive/ comes with one 19inch NEC monitor-

There's a whole bunch of extra software on there, as i've used it extensively for editing- Also comes loaded with Tiger and ilife05

Looking to sell locally in Vancouver bc and price is CDN

Please email if interested- i've babied it consistantly and i believe it's a fair price to sell- however am willing to consider offers.

Cheers!

Jeff King September 29th, 2005 10:53 AM

2 - Lowel Tota Lights

Hi,

I have two Lowel Tota lights that I no longer use. These are the older 1000 Watt models. I am including the two lights, two cords (One is new), and three spare bulbs (5 total). The lights work fine, but don't fit my style. They do not have the mesh guard protector. One of the lights was missing the attachment to connect light stands so I have modified it to be able to go on a light stand. See pictures for more details.

You can (or should be able to see) pictures here:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/logger...bum?.dir=/35c1

I'm looking for $200 OBO shipped, and paypal'd. I have postive feedback buying and selling on other photo sites (never got into video), and on eBay (loggerhead1965).

I prefer to use email for correspondence.

Thanks,
Jeff

Michal Murri September 29th, 2005 03:56 PM

JVC GY-HD100U: Make Offer.

I have one for sale.....if the price is right. I'm looking for offers over $6,000.00. With batts. (4), Sony DVM63HD tapes (5), purchased from B&H with warranty. I've shot a few minutes with it and like it a lot, however, I just heard about the Canon HD camera due out in December and I think I would sell my GY HD100 to someone that wants one "NOW" for what I paid for it; (Just over $6,000.00, with a few goodies), So I can afford the Canon when it becomes available.

You pay shipping and make me a fair offer (over $6,000.00) and it is yours!

Serious inquires only, please.

Mike

P.S. I'm thinking the first $6,500.00 takes it home!

Ash Greyson September 29th, 2005 04:56 PM

On of my friends just purchased an HD100 and got it for under $5000 brand new from an online retailer that was a JVC authorized reseller. He also got 2 extra batteries for $250. Might want to come down and you will get some bites. $6000 - $6500 for something that has been opened that you can get for under $5500 brand new is too much.

ash =o)

Zack Birlew September 29th, 2005 08:17 PM

True, there are better deals out there. Plus, are you sure it's wise to sell it for a camera that's only going to be marginally better? Also, why don't you just return it to B&H if it's so new? I've never bought a camera from them but can't you just say, "Oh, well this isn't working for me, here you go." and be done with it? Or do they have a no-return policy?

Well, if you really must be rid of it, I'll pay $500 and one penny! =D

Ben Bixby September 29th, 2005 08:31 PM

6 Month old Canon GL2 F/S

I have a 6 month old Canon GL2 for sale with an extra big battery (6600milliamps). It has about 50 hours on it. Zero scratches, everything works perfectly. I am looking for at least 1800$ out of it. I'll let this go for about 4-5 days before I put it up on Ebay.

Thanks,
Ben Bixby

Allyn Iwatsuru September 29th, 2005 08:47 PM

is this still for sale and if so r there any problems or any damages

Jake Zalutsky September 29th, 2005 10:28 PM

FS: Sony vx2100 under warranty!

For Sale:

-Sony VX 2100
-Mack Camera 4year professional video warranty (almost 3years still left on it and it is transferable)
-Raynox .3x fisheye
-10hr battery
-Stock 1.5hr battery
-10 Panasonic dvm63pq tapes

The cameras heads have about 125hours on them, but the warranty covers replacement if anything should go wrong, the heads have also been professionally cleaned with in the last six months and only Panasonic dvm63pq tapes have been used.

The only problem with this camera is the I394 Firewire port is broken. This is covered by the warranty though, it will simply be at the buyers discretion to have the camera fixed. The only reason I have chosen not to get this problem fixed before selling is time, I need this camera sold asap and the repair will take about three weeks from shipping it out to getting it back.

The asking price is $1900 or best offer.

I would prefer to make the sale in person (I live in Chicago), but I also will accept payment through PayPal.

If interested you may contact me in one of the following ways,
email: jzalutsky@gmail.com
aim: Zalutsky01

(If pictures are wanted request them and I will be sure to post or send you some as soon as I can.)

-Jake Zalutsky

Pete Mander September 30th, 2005 12:15 AM

please delete thread

thanks item is sold

Bradley L Marlow September 30th, 2005 12:23 AM

Hi Sean,

How much are you asking for the stick? Feel free to e-mail me anytime.

Thanks
Brad

Andres Bant September 30th, 2005 11:38 AM

Hello, yes it's still FS, and it's in great condition with no cosmetic damage

Eugene Kim September 30th, 2005 06:47 PM

Sennheiser G2 Presentation Set Wireless Lav kits, New and Used Once...

Hi, I mistakenly bought two Sennheiser Evolution G2 wireless lav kits.

These are the PRESENTATION KIT versions, NOT the camera mounted sets...I thought they were the camera mounted sets and mistakenly bought them from someone who didn't know anything about them. The problem is that she doesn't have the money to give me a refund on these right now, already spent it.

In the mean time, I would rather try and sell these on my own than wait a few weeks before she can pay me back for the refund.

These come with the rack mounted receivers that are true UHF diversity. They would be ideal for someone who does a lot of sit down type interviews, church settings, formal presentation type shoots, corporate, etc.; but are definitely not for the run and gun crowd.

One has never been used, and the other has been used once. So although they've been collecting dust for the past year (when they were originally bought), they're as close to new as you're going to get without paying a new price ($499 is the price to buy these new).

Both come with original packaging and instruction manuals.

Will sell both together for $700.

Will sell individually for $375 each.

Will also strongly consider trades or partial trades for other audio related gear, perhaps a direct trade for a camera mounted set, a K-Tek K-SM shock mount, a good handheld dynamic mic, maybe an older Sennheiser 816T version, maybe a AT4071a, I don't know. Just shoot the breeze and let's talk.

Also, if you have any other things you might be interested in trading for, I'm willing to listen.

Thanks.

dudewaba@aol.com

Steve Nunez September 30th, 2005 06:59 PM

Canon EOS Rebel XT (350D)

Less than 2 months old....has extended warranty from P.C. Richard. This is the silver version with kit 18-55 lens. I paid $999 for the camera and an additional $179 for the repair/replacement warranty........$700 takes it!

< $100 extra for Canon EX 420 Speedlite Flash >

((I've sold a Pabasonic DVC 80, Canon GL2, XL1s, Firestore FS-1 and now my Sony FX-1 through these forums and am paypal verified))

Mick Isdes October 1st, 2005 04:37 AM

Hmmm... not a bad deal but I can get one from a local company for $119.00 brand new. Is there a best offer?
Thanks

Brian Doyle October 1st, 2005 05:49 AM

I'm new to these so bear with me. What do you mean they aren't camera mountable? Could they still be used in a wedding gig?

Patrick Moreau October 1st, 2005 06:36 AM

NRG varalux dimmable on camera light with battery belts (2)

From B&H
The 56004 features a DC dimmable light source with sophisticated electronic light management system; this system utilizes on-board control IC's, integrating NRG's Light-Gate technology which enables the user to adjust intensity within a range of 10% to 100% of the lamp's rated power. Best of all, the Varalux Pro virtually eliminates color shift and uses only the power required for the selected light level.

Comes with a couple extra bulbs, one 100W and two 50W in total. Also has some glass plates that fit into the front to diffuse the light. This is the version with the XLR adapter. I have two battery belts for the light. I believe they are the one below. I know they are NRG with one XLR and one cigarette plug, plus they have the battery inidcator. One belt was used once and the other probably has about 20 hours on it. I'm looking for 500US for the whole setup, which is two battery belts ($300 each) and one NRG varalux ($220) plus extra bulbs and all chargersn included. I will sell one belt seperately or the varalux with one belt.

Pictures available at

http://www.still-motion.ca/Sale/index.htm

From B&H
The 78014 Day-Pro NiCd (Nickel Cadmium) battery belt is part of the very affordable Access Series, a ProSumer level battery system. Quality and high-end features are maintained by using durable high-density sintered, memory-free cells and an electronic charging system.

Key Features

•Cell Chemistry The Access Series battery belts utilize advanced high-density, memory-free sintered Nickel Cadmium cells. NiCd is one of the most commonly used
battery chemistries.

Advantages:Inexpensive, lightweight, high power density and can be quick charged.

•Cell Protection Circuit A color coded 5-segment 7-stage LED "fuel gauge" power-status indicator is incorporated into the top-side of a belt mounted output terminal. The operator can easily and quickly glance down to check the status of the battery.

•Dual Output Dual power outputs are included with auto reset short-circuit protection. One cigarette-type connector and one Professional 4-Pin XLR connector are built-in to power two devices simultaneously.

•Charger Includes a standard overnight 300-series electronic "Smart Charger".

•Operator Comfort Constructed of a rugged heavy gauge ballistic nylon. Padding is hand-sewn into the belt for added operator comfort. A heavy-duty military type plastic clasp keeps the belt snuggly around the operator's waist. The highly adjustable webbed belt can be adjusted for waist sizes ranging from 29" to 60".

Vishal Gurung October 1st, 2005 10:37 AM

Price Drop!
Ok no bite 1st go- MaSSIVE price drop!-am now selling the tower seperately for $1295 CDN- monitor for $150 CDN!

Again please only local Vancouver buyers- thanks much!

Eugene Kim October 1st, 2005 12:10 PM

Yes, they could be used for weddings, BUT you'll have to plug the receiver into the wall. The receiver is about maybe 5x8" or so, not THAT big, but it's really more for applications where you can sit down and set up.

The camera mounted version has a receiver as well, but it's a much smaller battery operated one that you can either velcro onto your camera or attach to the hot shoe via an adapter. This reciever isn't true diversity, however, whereas the rack mounted one is.

Honestly though for doing weddings, I would go for a camera mounted receiver set for sure. You don't have time to be tied down at weddings, you never know where anything's going to come from next, if you're shooting outside, inside, etc. Not the best choice.

Sorry, but I don't think is your best bet.

Greg Boston October 1st, 2005 12:26 PM

Eugene,

Can you give me the exact model number of these kits. They have several variations within the G2 product line and I need to know which one you have. Maybe interested since I have an application in mind.

regards,

-gb-

Eugene Kim October 1st, 2005 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greg Boston
Eugene,

They have several variations within the G2 product line and I need to know which one you have.
-gb-

Haha, no kidding...boy did I get stuck in a quandry because of that.

This is the "Presentation Set" version. It comes with the SK100 body pack transmitter (same as with their camera set version), an EM100 rack-mount receiver, a NT2-1 AC adapter, and an ME clip on microphone.

Those are the model numbers listed for the parts included with these sets.

Hope this helps.

Greg Boston October 1st, 2005 12:50 PM

Yes, that helps. One thing I noticed in the G2 lav kits is some have omni and some have cardoid lav mics. That's partly what I was wanting to know. Plus, since the lav mic plugs in, you can change it to the xlr to mini adapter cable and use a diferent mic. Or, buy the brick and use just the receiver section. Very versatile if you want to add accessories down the line.

-gb-

Steve Nunez October 1st, 2005 06:47 PM

This item was sold.

David Mackey October 1st, 2005 08:38 PM

sorry I didn't see this earlier, I just bought one. What do you think of the system.

Jon Omiatek October 1st, 2005 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David Mackey
sorry I didn't see this earlier, I just bought one. What do you think of the system.

It's great but I never use it. I was planning on using it for weddings but I have only used it once. It's been collecting dust since that wedding. It's great for short term use but I am just not strong enough to use it for more than 5 minutes at a time.

Jon

Jeff Phang October 1st, 2005 11:51 PM

Hey man, you've got mail... if this is still available please let me know.

Georg Liigand October 2nd, 2005 10:28 AM

Selling NV-GS400 well-equipped camera!

Hello,

Recently I have made the decision to upgrade my camera equipment from the GS400 and I want to buy a brand-new Sony VX2100. Therefore I want to sell my current camera and together with all the equipment I've bought for it. The camera is in very good condition, has not got very much use and looks quite new. It includes three batteries (standard + 2x DU-21 high capacity) Rode VideoMic, Beachtek DXA-2S XLR adapter, 58 mm lens hood, 49-52 and 52-58 mm stepup rings, PRINZ 81A 58 mm filter and a 58 mm UV SKYLIGHT filter. I also include the self-made 3.5mm -> XLR converter which I use for Rode VideoMic connection to the Beachtek. Ofcourse I would include all the factory accessories which came with the package including the original box if wanted. I have invested quite a bit to the setup and I would be glad if I could get about 1400 dollars (~1150 EUR) for the whole stuff.

The camera is PAL version so probably only for Europeans.

Please reply to this topic or e-mail to georg[at]skyfilmproductions.com if you are interested.

Thanks.

http://georg.skyfilmproductions.com/...vm_dxa2s_1.jpg

Brian Kennedy October 2nd, 2005 12:19 PM

Georg - just wondering, what kind of lens hood is that? It looks nice. I assume it screws into 58mm filter threads? Any vignetting at the widest angle?

Georg Liigand October 2nd, 2005 01:19 PM

Yep, it attaches to 58mm thread. It's some hood made for GL1 and GL2, but fits perfectly. I don't get any vignetting with it fortunately.

Jake Zalutsky October 3rd, 2005 09:28 AM

Anyone interested.

Steve Nunez October 3rd, 2005 01:44 PM

Camera was sold to Meryem, congrats!
Moderators please feel free to delete this post.

Eugene Kim October 3rd, 2005 04:32 PM

Also interested in partially trading for a good handheld mic, Sony 7506/Sennheiser 280 headphones, etc.