DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2005 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/22441-private-classifieds-listings-2005-a.html)

Dave Frank September 15th, 2005 10:46 PM

Just wanted to give a good bump for Mel's post! Just pulled the XL2 out of the package today! Immaculate condition, great price, great seller! Thank's again Mel!

-David Frank

Eric James September 16th, 2005 01:00 AM

Hey Andres,
The best bet would be to go on ebay and see what they are selling for. That will give you an idea of what you can get if you need to sell it quickly.
Thanks,
Eric James

Justin Kohli September 16th, 2005 01:26 AM

I say $1000.

Gary Miller September 16th, 2005 07:44 AM

XL2 Production Outfit - Breaking It Up - Good prices

Going back to still photography and haven't gotten any solid bids for complete outfit so am breaking it up. Paypal or PO Money Order only. Equipment is in new or like-new condition, only 20 rolls run through camera and deck. So please, prices are final, this is a good deal. Serious buyers only. I will provide buyers with rec'ts, warranty cards, instructions, etc. Please remember to allow for shipping from zip code 10701. If items are not sold by Friday, 9/23 they will go on e-Bay. Thanks for looking. Here goes:

Apple 15" flat studio monitor plus DVI-AC adapter, $200 complete

Transfer deck: JVC SR-VS30U w/ remote control and Firewire cable $540

Camera and field production:

Canon XL2 with 20x lens and UV filter, 2-year extended warranty (thru Feb 07), 3 batteries (2 reg, one HD). Less than 20 rolls of tape run through it. $3400

Lowell Litebag custom camera case (for XL2) $50

Century .7 wide angle adapter (the Canon 3x lens is useless, as it has backfocus problems when used on the XL2). The adapter is terrific, and allows zoom-through. $525

Sennheiser G2 combo wireless kit (with add'l AT-831R lavalier mike, handheld AT-RE50B mike, transmitter, receiver) $650

Lowel DV Creator lighting kit (four lights: DP, Tota, V-Light, Rifa softbox); spare bulbs for everything. No more than 10 hrs use. $825

Soft case for Lowell kit, with adjustable dividers $50

Bogen Manfrotto 525MVB black tripod w/503 head, soft padded case, spreader $550

Bescor small on-camera light w/20 and 40 watt switch, spare bulbs, extra 6 v battery and charger $75

Porta-Brace sling pack (over the shoulder acc'y case --- it's great!) $50

Leo Mahoney September 16th, 2005 09:03 AM

Price Reduced and Free US Shipping until 9/19/05

I need a new edit workstation soon. I will sell the entire XL1S package for $2000 and pay the shipping (within lower US 48)
This offer is good through Monday, Sept. 19, 2005. If my gear isn't sold by then, I will remove it from the DV Community and post it on an auction site.
$2000 for the Ultimate Package w/ FireStore FS1!
Interested buyer, please contact me via e-mail: leo153@adelphia.net I will contact you by phone and sale arrangements can be made.
Items are located in Lee, MA (exit 2 Mass Pike) and are available for viewing.
Thanks,
Leo

Kent Metschan September 16th, 2005 09:17 AM

email sent

Meryem Ersoz September 16th, 2005 09:23 AM

is your light kit the 1750 or 2000 watt version?

Leo Mahoney September 16th, 2005 09:50 AM

Sale pending

Thanks Kent, sale pending.
Leo

Gary Miller September 16th, 2005 11:24 AM

It's the DV Creator Kit 44 w/500, 250 (2), and 750 watt lamps.

Derrick Begin September 16th, 2005 11:58 AM

* * Portabrace Traveler * *

I have a Portabrace CTC-2 Traveler that I purchased from BH Photo. The bag has seen little action and is in excellent shape, brand new-ish.

I purchased the bag at 249.95 + tax. I am willing to sacrifice 200.00 for the bag plus the cost of shipping and handling which should be around 10-14 dollars.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Derrick Begin
NY, NY
dpb@dpbegin.com

Leo Mahoney September 16th, 2005 02:19 PM

Sold

All items are sold and going to Texas!
Leo

Ed Kelly September 16th, 2005 02:50 PM

dsr250

Bill,
if you would like to email me a phone #, I can give you a call at your convenience and talk about it.
thanks,

Bill Edmunds September 16th, 2005 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ed Kelly
Bill,
if you would like to email me a phone #, I can give you a call at your convenience and talk about it.
thanks,

You (and anyone else who is interested in the camera) can call me at 603-447-6752 before 9pm EST. Regarding a trade, I should state that I am really only interested in an HDV camera, not another SD camera.

Steve Nunez September 16th, 2005 03:45 PM

Sony FX1 $2800

A good business opportunity has come my way and I need to raise $$$.....

....I bought this Sony FX1 2 weeks ago. I've only run 1 tape through it so far and I have everything as purchased new (box too.)

I barely got a chance to play with it......it's 100% mint- not a mark on it anywhere. I put a 72mm Tiffen UV Haze filter on it.

I'm not gonna eBay it- I'm hoping to sell it through this forum.
I'll also give the buyer a 2-DVD set of Elite Video's FX1-Z1U Made Easy.
This is a fantastic HDV camera and produces incredibly detailed/sharp images- the DVD set will help learn all the functions/options of the FX1.

I'm in NYC (Bronx) ~ if anyone wants to check it out personally.
Purchased at B&H for $3200 (receipts)
(Paypal verified- stevenyc1@aol.com <-----contact e-mail)

Eric James September 16th, 2005 04:59 PM

Last Chance!

LAST CHANCE!

Bump for the last time. Feel free to send me an offer on anything that's left. The rest will be hitting eBay in a couple days.

Thanks,
Eric James

Rafael Cruz September 16th, 2005 08:06 PM

well guys this item is still for sale, new low price of $1000.00 i guarante it to be in mint like new condition, used only 1 time as i moved to the hidef and i no longer need this, if buying a mini35 for your xl1 or xl2 you will need my item and it will cost you over $2200.00 thats what i paid for it! save 1200 on this, ill accept offers! so make yours, you can contact chris at zgc.com , she knows that i bought a z1 conecting kit and that i own and im selling this xl kit so you can trust me, here is a picture of it http://www.reggaetonmusictv.com/mite...ting%20kit.jpg

email me reload@prtc.net

Rafael Cruz September 16th, 2005 08:08 PM

the lens still for sale, new low price of $450.00 is a steal for a 35mm cine zoom lens, ill acept offers heres a picture of it http://www.reggaetonmusictv.com/mitergear/zoomlens.jpg
mail me at reload@prtc.net

Matt Washburn September 17th, 2005 03:58 AM

Canon XL1/XL2 Hard Case for Sale

Hey everyone,

This item has been purchased by a user here on DVinfo. Thanks for looking and I hope you're able to find another case to buy!

Take it easy,

Matt

Derrick Begin September 17th, 2005 09:57 AM

This bag was made for the XL1S. It will fit under the seat in most airlines.

Its a soft canvas case with pockets for batteries and other gear.

Johan Earl September 17th, 2005 12:18 PM

mini35

I'd be interested in buying a mini35 if you have one still.

Michael Sheen September 17th, 2005 02:55 PM

Wanted: XL/16X servo/1.33 anamorphic

I'm looking for the following items:

XL1/XL1s/XL2 body only. I'm not looking to buy a complete package. I will, however consider buying a complete package that comes with the standard lens, and other extras, but would prefer only the body.

Canon 16X maual servo lens

Century Optics 1.33 anamorphic converter.

Will consider other anamorphic setups for XL1.

Yi Fong Yu September 17th, 2005 05:09 PM

FS: Canon 3x Wide Angle Lens.

hi folx,

i used it only once. it's virtually brand new. i accept paypal only. any questions email me directly.

price: $1,000 (including overnight shipping) but negotiable.

PS. this offer expires 10/31/05, it'll go on ebay after that. wanted to give you fine folx first stabs at this.

Yi Fong Yu September 17th, 2005 05:13 PM

FS: Canon XL 16x IS II stock lens.

hi folx,

i used it only once. it's virtually brand new. i accept paypal only. any questions email me directly.

price: $1,000 (including overnight shipping) but negotiable.

PS. this offer expires 10/31/05, it'll go on ebay after that. wanted to give you fine folx first stabs at this.

Matt Sanderson September 17th, 2005 06:49 PM

Canon 20D

Well I have a brand spanking new Canon 20D, 8MP Camera,

Box
Battery Grip
Charger
Manuals
Warranty Card, not filled in
1GB IBM Microdrive
2 Batteries for the grip
Everything you get with a new 20D including the box and cables
and software!

I am willing to trade for the complete XL2 unit you have.

The body is in excellent condition, like new! The camera was used
for the Toronto International Film Festival for VIP events and for
shooting celebrities.

Total package price was over 3200.00.

PS: Willing to meetup in Niagara Falls Ontario, just a hop over the border
if your willing to take a bus ride to avoid shipping costs and potential
duty snafus. We could then make the exchange over coffee after
we cross inspect the merchandise. Be a nice ride for you!

Let me know if your interested.

Cheers.

synergy dot canada at gmail dot com

Guest September 17th, 2005 08:36 PM

What price do you want for the case Matt.

Matt Washburn September 17th, 2005 08:39 PM

I'm looking for 120.00 for the case Derek.

Guest September 17th, 2005 08:45 PM

Matt,

Yeah, I'll take it, but I'd like you to go to a UPS store and send it COD. You can email me at derek1147@mac.com for my shipping address. You can send it that way from any of the UPS stores. I'll split the cost of shipping with you.

If you were a regular user here, I'd have no problem with paying in advance, but you just signed up.

In case you don't know how the COD thing works, I can tell you as that's how I bought a $500 Nikkor Lens from someone who did not have any feedback on eBay.

Let me know if this is OK, and you may want to post it here, so others will know if the item is still available or sold.

Guest September 17th, 2005 08:47 PM

Just out of curiosity, why are you selling?

Matt Washburn September 17th, 2005 08:51 PM

I sold the XL1 camera already, but the person who bought it didn't need the case. I simply need to sell the case now.

Matt Washburn September 17th, 2005 08:52 PM

:: sending you an email Derek::

Mel Williams September 17th, 2005 10:19 PM

Thanks for the kind words Dave

I'm glad the XL2 made it safe and sound. I used 3 large bags of peanut foam!!!

Hope you enjoy the XL2.

I look forward to seeing your movie. All the best to you.

Regards,
Mel

Stephen Sawchuk September 18th, 2005 09:29 AM

Hey Matt,

I'd be leaving today from Birmingham, which is further south than Oxford. That cuts the time between us down a little bit to an hour, 15 minutes. Brighton looks to be about half-way between us.

I'll be on AIM all day, so let me know if that sounds good, and we'll take it from there.

Guest September 18th, 2005 09:33 AM

the case is sold

Xiaoli Wang September 18th, 2005 10:03 AM

Matt,

How long ago did you buy your 20D? Your kit now is less than $1600 new from B&H, not comparable at all to his XL2 package. Just a heads up...

Christopher Go September 18th, 2005 06:11 PM

Sony Trinitron PVM-8042Q Video Production Monitor

Up for sale is one excellent condition Sony PVM-8042Q 8" Video Production Monitor. This monitor is excellent for use with your existing editing station for color reference or even out on the field for accurate framing and focus - runs equally well on either AC or battery power. Other features include 16:9/4:3 switchable aspect ratio, underscan, and many other features you can expect from a broadcast production monitor from Sony. This Sony Trinitron monitor was professionally calibrated and is in great working order.

I also have a very nice hard case for this Sony monitor, which protects the monitor during transport and can even be setup anywhere case and all.

Leave a post here or shoot me an email for more details/photos. Thanks!

Jeff Patnaude September 18th, 2005 07:49 PM

It's now on ebay.

Jeff Patnaude

Bryan McCullough September 19th, 2005 07:43 AM

Asking Price?

Juan Parra September 19th, 2005 11:29 AM

FS: Manfrotto/Bogen Tripod 755B MdeVe Legs + 3130 Head

This Bogen - Manfrotto MDeVe Kit includes:

755B Black Anodized Aluminum Video Tripod
3130 Micro Fluid Head
Black Tripod Bag

The tripod is in impecable condition.

Some Info from Bogen's website:

This extremely versatile tripod is ideal for Mini DV camcorders. Made entirely of aluminum, the 755B has a removable center column with a built-in 50mm levelling ball and bubble spirit level. This allows the camera operator to level the camera and even adjust its height without needing to make micro adjustments to each individual tripod leg.

The package is US $240 + shipping

Yi Fong Yu September 19th, 2005 11:36 AM

can someone lemme know what the correct price is on this. that is, what price you would realistically buy this at. i've been searching on the web but info is hard to come by. i'm l00king to get rid of this fairly quickly.

Bob Safay September 19th, 2005 11:44 AM

is the lens still available?