DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2006 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/14354-private-classifieds-listings-2006-a.html)

Dean Digamon August 27th, 2006 08:28 PM

whats the update with the camera..

can i get some pics & any other info.

thanks in advance.

pls email
drdigamon@gmail.com
dean

Dean Digamon August 27th, 2006 08:32 PM

hhmm have to be pretty cheap. i can get discount at my school.

willin to compete?

Greg Boston August 27th, 2006 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dino Santoro
I recently posted an ad for my G5 + FCP 5.1, which didn't generate much interest so I've decided to sell the software separate.

This is a FULL brand new, upopened, unregistered Final cut studio pro 5.1 universal binary. I upgraded my FCP 5 to get it, so it doesn't come with the big printed manuals, just the 9 install disks and serial numbers. The manuals are available as electronic copies on one of the disks. Apple sells this software for $1300 USD or $1500 CAD + tax.

Make me a reasonable offer and it's yours.

Why wouldn't you include the FCP Studio hard copy manuals that you received with your copy of FCP studio? The upgrade that you paid $49USD for is just that, an upgrade to your existing license. If you sell this 'upgrade', you'll need to remove the 5.0 from your system to be legal.

-gb-

Tip McPartland August 28th, 2006 03:20 AM

Jvc Hd100a

Low hours, perfect condition, "A" upgrade, has A/B battery bracket. Asking $4200. Will consider selling for $4900 with one Dionic 90 and the single Titan charger that doubles as a power supply.

Reply to:

Tip McPartland

tipsd9video@msn.com

Home: (909) 338-3160
Worik: (310) 806-4406
Mobil: (909) 534-1449

Dino Santoro August 28th, 2006 05:55 AM

Hey Greg,

That is a good question. Apple sent me a FULL COPY it doesn't require the previous serial number or that I remove FCP 5 off my computer. It is not an upgrade of an existing license so I don't need to remove 5.0 on my system.

If someone wants the FCP 5 manual when they buy 5.1, I'll include it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greg Boston
Why wouldn't you include the FCP Studio hard copy manuals that you received with your copy of FCP studio? The upgrade that you paid $49USD for is just that, an upgrade to your existing license. If you sell this 'upgrade', you'll need to remove the 5.0 from your system to be legal.

-gb-

Dino Santoro August 28th, 2006 05:56 AM

pm me with an offer.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dean Digamon

willin to compete?

Chris Luker August 28th, 2006 10:11 AM

If you can come down a bit more, I'll have to buy it...

Tim Borek August 28th, 2006 11:48 AM

Sold

Quote:

Originally Posted by Erik Vilinskas
Just sent you a PayPal payment.

SOLD to Erik V. Thank you, Erik!

Jason Burkhimer August 28th, 2006 12:54 PM

What will the mount accept? Nikon? canon FD? will u take 375? lemme know.

-burk

jburkhimer1@cox.net

Ben Winter August 28th, 2006 01:42 PM

$420 is as low as I'll go, shipping included. This thing is brand new. Looking at the Letus website you'll see that these options make it $530 to get it new from Quyen. I used it for a week and now it's sitting on my desk. It has a metal mount that swaps around to accept both Canon FD and Nikon lenses. I'm not really sure why no one thinks $450 is a deal by itself...

Augie Arredondo August 28th, 2006 02:39 PM

I am very interested. Where is Crestline , CA?

Craig Peer August 28th, 2006 04:12 PM

My GL2 is back from Canon cleaned and completely checked out - " all functions to factory specs. ". Email me for a photo or more information.

Note that I am including 5 batteries with the GL2 - 3 standard size and 2 larger batteries.

Dave Pecunies August 28th, 2006 07:28 PM

Camera is SOLD!!

Kyle Neaves August 29th, 2006 12:28 AM

Hi Todd, is this still for sale?

Kyle Neaves August 29th, 2006 12:33 AM

Still searching.

Really leaning towards a Vx2_00 right now though.

Nick Weeks August 29th, 2006 08:50 AM

FS: Shuttle Xpress for Mac/PC

I have a Shuttle Xpress that works great with Mac or PC. Works with a number of applications, including Final Cut Pro and Premiere (see http://www.contourdesign.com/shuttlepro/sp-apps.htm). The unit works great and is less than 6 months old, barely used, and shows NO signs of wear.

The only reason I'm selling is because I prefer to use the keyboard shortcuts when editing rather than the shuttle Xpress.

It's exactly like this one:
http://www.contourdesign.com/shuttle...ttlexpress.htm

I'll sell it for $35 shipped (add 3% if paying PayPal). Original box and CD included. Contact me if you have any questions or would like pictures.

Dino Santoro August 29th, 2006 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dean Digamon

willin to compete?

Out of curiousity, how cheap can you get it?

Sheldon Blais August 29th, 2006 09:20 AM

WTB Monopod

I currently own/use a Bogen Manfrotto 3011 Tripod + 3126 head with my Sony VX2100. Looking for a Monopod. Please send offers.

Thanks!

Greg Milneck August 29th, 2006 09:30 AM

FS: Sony PVW-2600 Betacam Player

FS: Sony PVW-2600 Betacam Player

Excellent condition, low hours, original owner. Used in Post Facility, air conditioned machine room. Rarely used. $1875 or best offer.

Augie Arredondo August 29th, 2006 09:38 AM

FS: Sony FX1e

Selling my Sony in order to upgrade to JVC HD-100.
Cam i not even a year old. Bought it from B and H in December 2005.
Comes with 4 batteries and extra charger.
Low Hours. Beautiful condition.
$2800.00 + Shipping.

Jay Yellamaty August 29th, 2006 10:25 AM

WTB: HD 100 stock Batteries

If you have upgraded to either IDX or AB and no longer need the supplied JVC battery, I would like to buy it. Don't want the charger though. Please email me at jyellamaty@msn.com if interested. Thanks. Jay.

Greg Milneck August 29th, 2006 10:56 AM

Listed On Ebay

Mark Silva August 29th, 2006 12:01 PM

I know a company that was looking to sell theirs off.

the website is pixthis(dot)com

Andrew Petrie August 29th, 2006 01:27 PM

someone must be looking for one!

Jay Yellamaty August 29th, 2006 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Silva
I know a company that was looking to sell theirs off.

the website is pixthis(dot)com

Thanks for the info mark.

Tip McPartland August 29th, 2006 03:34 PM

JVC BR-D50 VTR for sale

I have a very low hours deck in perfect condition I will sell for $2,400, prefer southern California buyer so you can check it out.

Tip McPartland
(310) 806-4406
(909) 338-3160

Noah Hayes August 29th, 2006 07:49 PM

Where is the best place to try these various stabilizers out? B&H? I've been looking into them for the past week, just don't have the 3k+ for a good one...

Craig Chartier August 29th, 2006 07:50 PM

do these models have 16x9 mode ?

Todd Kivimaki August 29th, 2006 10:10 PM

Sorry Kyle it was sold.

Matthew Nayman August 30th, 2006 06:37 AM

Hey Andrew,

I"m gonna forward a buyer I know to you. He might be interested...

Dan Brockett August 30th, 2006 08:50 AM

No, I am afraid not, these were made before 16x9 was the hot thing.

Dan

Shervin Mandgaryan August 30th, 2006 02:09 PM

WTB: Rode NTG-2

Hello all,

Looking for a used Rode NTG-2 shotgun mic, preferably with a boom pole and acsoessries but just the microphone should be fine. Send me an email if you are willing to part with it.

Cheers,

Craig Peer August 30th, 2006 02:21 PM

I've decided to throw in the Sony wide angle lens I bought to use with my GL2, since I won't have a need for it without the cam.

David McMurry August 30th, 2006 03:19 PM

HVX200 Chrosziel 16x9 Mattebox with Rails

I'm selling my Chrosziel Mattebox system for the HVX. This is the one that just came out a few months ago, widescreen with 2 filter trays: 1 4x4 and 1 4x5.65. It's in mint condition and has only been used a couple times. All original boxes and packaging included.

$1350

Neil Camero August 30th, 2006 04:07 PM

FXhome EffectsLab Pro, VASST Ultimate S 2.0 w/ ReelPaks 1, 2, & 3

I still have these for sale.

FXhome EffectsLab Pro (link) - $100
VASST Ultimate S 2.0 w/ ReelPaks 1, 2, & 3 (link)- $150

S. Abdul Jamal August 30th, 2006 08:58 PM

Redrock M2 Hd Bundle

im selling the rr m2 hd bundle +shim kit +50mm 1.8 nikon lens $1650 .
im selling it cuz i have two and one need to go to buy an hd crt field monitor .

email if you're interested : pjamal@aol.com

Michael Dominic August 30th, 2006 09:17 PM

FS: The Navigator vest and arm w/FlowPod, $1,100

This is a great deal. I bought this for only one shoot and it is in like new condition. I love this gear, but I need a new camera.

It sells for $1,999 for new on www.varizoom.com. It's yours for $1,100 Plus, FREE SHIPPING IN THE US. Hurry before I stick it on Ebay. ;)

Navigator Kit includes vest, arm, and FlowPod Kit (FP w/ case and low-mode)

INFO:

The ultimate vest/arm for FlowPod handheld stabilizer, the Navigator borrows heavily from our GT professional stabilizer system, utilizing the same vest and arm. Handheld stabilizers allow shooters to get beautiful, fluid images at a budget price, but they can cause arm and wrist fatigue when used for extended periods of time. The Navigator completely eliminates the stress and lets you concentrate on your shooting instead of your discomfort. One of the best things about the Navigator is that it can be upgraded later with a GT sled, transforming it into a bona fide professional stabilizer system.

# Heavy-duty single dynamic arm easily handles 10 pound cameras

# NEW form-fit, torso gripping vest is lightweight and cool

# System is fully equipped to work with FlowPod

# Setup and operation are simple

# Can be used with GT sled for later upgrade to full professional system

Devin Kalt August 30th, 2006 11:46 PM

canon gl/xl large batteries shure xlr mic

Hello everyone

for sale I have 2 canon BP-945 batteries. these are $115 each on bhphoto. they are 4500mAH and they work on gl1,gl2,xl1,x12 and other cameras. they hold a good charge and they are in mint condition

next i have a brand new never used shure dynamic lavalier mic. model is sm-11. it is advertised at $100 on bhphoto. it is an xlr connection. comes with the mic, paper work, and the mic clip to clip to a shirt etc.

if you are interested you can contact me via aol instant messanger or email.
my aim screename is thur5d4yf4n
my email address is thur5d4yf4n@gmail.com
also to prove I am legit here is a link to a skateboard filming website which i have done a lot of bussiness on. check my vouch list on the signature section. http://forums.skateperception.com/in...?showuser=3487

Patrick Gault August 31st, 2006 09:02 AM

Wanted to Trade (want Canon Optura 400)

I have 2 Photoflex Cinedome Soft Boxes, Medium, 24"x32", with new diffusion faces and baffles. New at B&H these sell for $190 each.

I would like a Canon Optura 400 in good working condition.

Mike Oveson August 31st, 2006 02:34 PM

DVX100A and external monitor for sale

Hello all,

I'm selling my DVX100A. I bought it a year ago and it only has 135 hours on the usage meter. It's been well taken care of and will come with the remote, charger, original battery and original packaging. only small problem with the camera is that the LCD screen is cracked. This happened when I attempted to clean a fingerprint off the LCD and obviously pushed a bit too hard. The camera works great in all modes, you just have to use the viewfinder or external monitor, which I have been using both for the past five months or so. I'm including the external monitor (a 5.6" Varizoom model: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...ughType=search) along with the DVX100A.

The entire package, with shipping, will be $2100. I would prefer not to negotiate this down as that's what I need to get out of the camera. The screen alone is worth at least $300 still, so really you're getting a DVX for $1,800. A pretty good deal from what I've seen around. If anyone has questions please feel free to PM me. Thanks everyone.