DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2006 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/14354-private-classifieds-listings-2006-a.html)

Dave Pecunies August 21st, 2006 10:06 PM

$800 + Shipping And PayPal fee

Tim Snyder August 22nd, 2006 09:01 AM

I would have to add an extra $15 to ship to Canada.

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks
Tim

Ben Winter August 22nd, 2006 09:45 AM

FS: Mint Letus35A $450

I had to buy one from Quyen on short notice since the Brevis wasn't coming in time. Now that my Brevis is on it's way, I don't need this anymore. Used for an FX1 for about a week and a half of shooting, is in great condition and works like a charm. Check out the framegrabs of its performance at the blog in my signature. Asking $450.

Black Anodized Aluminum
Upgraded Achromat
Switchable Metal Mount
72mm Thread

paypal is pb winter 1 at comcast dot net

Tim Borek August 22nd, 2006 12:00 PM

NEW Petrol rain cover DVX100/HVX200

Model PRC-PA-DVX-N. Never used. For a purchase price of $75, I will pay to ship the rain cover to you. For full description, see www.petrolbags.com and click Cam Protection.

E-mail tjvideo@highstream.net if you're interested in purchasing this item. I accept credit card payment via the PayPal site.

T.J.

Amos Kim August 22nd, 2006 12:13 PM

is the brevis better? and how so?

Tim Borek August 22nd, 2006 12:13 PM

FilmTools.com automobile mount

I am selling a Gripper 3025 suction cup camera mount, which uses a high-quality Bogen 3025 3-way head. This vacumm cup mount has a load capacity of 6.6 lbs., making it greate for compact and medium-size DV camcorders. (I used a Panasonic AG-DVC80 on it.) The mount I'm selling has seen about six hours of use and looks and functions as new. For full specs, see http://cinemasupplies.stores.yahoo.n...psuccupca.html. I'd planned to keep this mount in my "bag of tricks," because it allows for unique shots, but I really need the cash for miscellaneous school expenses. I will pay for DHL Ground Service shipping for your purchase price of $85.

Please e-mail tjvideo@highstream.net if you'd like to buy this mount or have questions.

T.J.

Ben Winter August 22nd, 2006 01:03 PM

The brevis has interchangable focusing screens, a higher quality achromat and all-around more durable construction, as well as a rechargable battery. I haven't been able to compare performance since the Brevis hasn't arrived yet but shooting wrapped for Lifeguard and I know it'll be here by the time I need to shoot again.

Dan Keaton August 22nd, 2006 02:42 PM

Dear Dave,

Another DVInfo.net member is looking for a camera like yours.

Contact Nicholas Heuer via the DVInfo email system.

Dave Pecunies August 22nd, 2006 04:08 PM

Thanks Dan.

Michael Stewart August 22nd, 2006 06:25 PM

Sennheiser EW100 G2

Selling a Sennheiser EW100 G2 set without the mic for $250. I sold this same set here earlier and the mic tested fine when it was last used (a wedding the night before) anyway I sold it here on the boards about a month ago, the purchaser noticed the mic would cut in and out, I refunded his money and now I have the unit back, it works great, but you have to purchase a mic for it. When I received the unit I noticed that when I pulled on a particular section it would cut out, I spli the wire sheath and noticed it was not connected, I can repair the mic and the buyer is welcome to it, but of course it will have shrink tubing about 2" down from the mic head, so you really don't have to buy a new mic, but it is damaged so I will throw it in, great set, great shape, small scratches on the transmitter casing but looks and works great, this is the "c" band model. I will throw the SKP 100 plugon module in for another $100 dollars (this item is in new condition, purchased on ebay about 1 month ago) I stick by my sales (as indicated by my refunding the buyer) so I will refund if there is a problem.

Cheers
Mike

Seth Bloombaum August 22nd, 2006 07:10 PM

email sent.

Michael Stewart August 22nd, 2006 09:19 PM

Item is sold, Thanks Seth

Mike

Andrae Palmer August 23rd, 2006 01:01 PM

On ebay for $2500... can you post a direct link to that sale? I didn't see any XL1s on the page you linked to.

Chris Hurd August 23rd, 2006 02:12 PM

Sorry, we don't allow links to Ebay auctions on this site.

Nate Weaver August 23rd, 2006 06:16 PM

JVC GY-HD100 For Sale

2 Attachment(s)
Hi All,

I'm putting my JVC HD-100 up for sale. I've had it for almost a year, but I'm moving up to XDCAM HD and selling this will smooth out the financing. Here's what you get:

JVC GY-HD100U Camera body (A upgrade)
Fujinon TH16x5.5BRMU Lens (aka, the stock lens)
1 Stock battery
2 Lenmar 2800mah batteries
Fujinon WCV-82SC .82x Wide angle converter
Stock 2-place charger
Manual
Original box

I'm thinking this all should go for $4500 ($4200 for camera, $300 for adapter). The camera is in perfect shape, not a scratch that I can find.

In the pictures is the Anton Bauer adapter for the camera. I also have the adapter and 2 90wh lithium ion batteries and 2 place charger for an additional $800. Each 90wh battery drives the camera for 5-6 hours in HDV mode, and 7-8 in DV mode. I've done many all day shoots on just one of the batteries. Charger can charge both simultaneously in about 4 hours.

Additional and bigger pictures can be seen at:
http://homepage.mac.com/nweaver/HD100/

Contact me at nate@nateweaver.net

Nick Weeks August 23rd, 2006 09:09 PM

FS: Broadcast Equipment, GlobalStreams Trinity, JVC 3CCD Camera, Betacam Player, etc.

I'm needing to sell some broadcast quality, real time equipment fairly quickly (within a few days), so I'm willing to make this available to someone at a very attractive price. This is some real time rendering/switching equipment from GlobalStrerams, a MPEG2 Trinity system, a 3CCD S-VHS camera with Canon 13x7.5 lens, a Betacam player, and JVC S-VHS editor.

Details:

GlobalStreams Trinity Editing System (originally paid over $12,000):
- 2 Component inputs
- 1 Composite input
- Preview Encoder - out
- Component Encoder - out
- 8-bit Router
- Time machine internal
- Framestore
- Clipgrab
- Warp Engine
- TDM Audio Router
- Switcher
- Audio Mixer (8 channel)
- Software version 2.4 (3087B)
- All original manuals
- 500 MHz Windows 2000 PC, 512MB RAM, 3 HDD (2 SCSI) with Trinity interface card (keyboard and mouse, but no monitor)

JVC GYX2-B (originally paid about $10,000):
- 3CCD 1/2" SVHS Camcorder with Timecode Generator (Genlock out)
- Anton Bauer Gold Mount for JVC
- Anton Bauer Charger (Lifesaver CPS2)
- 2 Anton Bauer Batteries (40 watt-hours)
- Original JVC Thermodyne hard case, suitable for shipping
- Canon YH13x7.5 CCD Lens 1:1.4 (with manual)
- All original manuals

JVC S-VHS Editor (BR-S522U)

Sony Betacam Player (PVW-2600)

The only caveat is I need to sell the Trinity System, computer, and JVC camera with lens and batteries all in one bundle (sorry, cannot break these up)

The JVC Editor and Betacam player can be sold seperately.

All items were used in a corporate enviornment by one person for about 5 years and were purchased new. If you need the hours of use on the Betacam player, please contact me. I'm not sure about the hours on the JVC editor, but the JVC camera does not have a counter. The camera was mostly studio mounted and the tape deck was hardly used (estimated 30 hours on heads).

I need to move this equipment in just a few days, and I'm willing to make someone an excellent deal. Please contact me ASAP if you're interested in this equipment and give me a price. Any reasonable offers not turned down. I would prefer local pickup, but shipment can be arranged.

Also, if you would like any pictures, or any more detailed information I do not have listed here, feel free to contact me.

Mike Mckeough August 23rd, 2006 09:12 PM

Sorry Chris, I was just showing some examples of some ebay sales.

Mike

Jon Omiatek August 24th, 2006 07:39 AM

How many hours on the camera? Do capture tape with it?

Jon

Nate Weaver August 24th, 2006 09:12 AM

170 Drum
330 Fan

I did use it for capturing, yes. I feel the need to mention again though the perfect shape it's in though, and how well it was taken care of. :-) I probably only have 20 shooting days on it. And captured maybe 30-35 full tapes worth.

Nick Weeks August 24th, 2006 10:36 AM

FYI, the JVC editor model had a typo, it's been corrected above. It's about 8 years old, barely used. The hour readings on this model are:

Drum: 421 hrs
Reel: 302 hrs
Capstan: 296 hrs
Power: 7,185 hrs

Dino Santoro August 24th, 2006 10:39 AM

Mac G5 dual 1.8 with Final Cut Studio 5.1

Hey everyone,

I'm selling my G5 + FCP studio 5.1 universal to upgrade to a quad. It includes 2 gigs of ram, a second 150 gb harddrive, apple keyboard and mouse, in it's original box with all included software.

I'm also including a brand new, unregistered FULL version of Final Cut Studio 5.1 with original install disks and unused serial number and support ID. It is eligiable for future upgrades/updates. This retails for $1300 USD/$1500 CAD.

Asking price is a firm $2500.

Prefer local pick up in the Toronto area, but would ship it as long as you pay the shipping costs.

Dan Brockett August 24th, 2006 10:54 AM

FS: Two Sony PVM-8041Q NTSC/PAL 8" field monitors (Los Angeles)

Hi all:

With the recent acquisition of a Panasonic HVX-200, I have no use now for my trusty NTSC/PAL Sony 8" field monitors. No owners manual, no box.

FS: Fine-Pitch 8" Color Monitor with one audio speaker, pulse cross, blue only, underscan, NTSC & PAL, AC/DC, monitors can run on Sony NP-1 batteries also. I have two of these monitors for sale, monitor and AC cord, each also features a PortBrace MO-8044 field case with carry handle and leather padded shoulder strap.

I would like to sell the each monitor only with its own PortaBrace case and ideally I would like to sell to someone local in the LA area so that we can do the transaction in-person (I work in Burbank at a production company so we can hookup to a camera, tweak and really check out the monitors before buying) While I can package these up, with the Porta Brace case, they are fairly bulky and would require some heavy duty, expensive packaging to arrive unblemished and undamaged if I were to ship them. Shipping CRT monitors without a shipping case is a bit risky IMHO.

I have also just had each monitor serviced, calibrated and checked out at VTR Services in Burbank at a cost of $200.00 ea. (I have the receipts!) The engineer said that each of the monitors still has a lot of life left and plenty of room for calibration adjustment. The monitors are in very good shape since they have both been enclosed in the PortaBraces since day one.

Monitors originally cost $896.00 ea.
PortaBraces originally cost $209.00 ea.
Service and calibration $200.00 ea.

Will sell for $550.00 ea. locally with no shipping, if no local buyers step forward, I will pay for packaging, non-LA area buyer pays for shipping and insurance. Cash only or you receive monitor once your check clears. I cannot take credit cards or Paypal.

Leave a voice mail at 805 443 3541 or e-mail me at blfilms@mac.com

Thanks,

Dan

Craig Peer August 24th, 2006 02:35 PM

Canon GL2

I have a very lightly used Canon GL2 for sale. It probably has less than 50 hours on it. Included are the original box and accessory items, a high quality mic muff, a quality skylight filter and 3 extra batteries. It is currently at Canon being cleaned and checked out to guarantee 100% performance. $ 1,500.00 including shipping. If you are in the Northern California area, call me at 916 870 - 4759 to see it in person.

Craig Peer

Andrae Palmer August 24th, 2006 03:32 PM

Sony HDR-FX1 + Paglight C6

Hey everyone,

I'm selling my Sony HDR-FX1 + Paglight C6 to upgrade to a Canon XL H1. The camera is in brand new condition without scratches and was used only two times. I still have the tag on the camera from when I purchased it.

Items included in this sale:

1. Sony HDR-FX1 with everything in the original package including the manual, remote, Sony NP-F570 battery, shoulder strap, cleaning cassette, power adaptor, shoe adaptor, small eyecup, component video cable and A/V connecting cable. Retail price $3200.00

2. Sony NP-F950 infoLITHIUM 4 hour nextended battery. Retail price $100.00.

A Paglight C6 professional videolight which retails for $392.00 is available for an additional $300.00

Asking price is a firm $2800... if you would like to purchase the camera without the Paglight its $2500.00.

Prefer local pick up in the South Florida area, but would ship it as long as you pay the shipping costs.

Ken Willinger August 24th, 2006 09:15 PM

Sold

This item is sold.

Nick Weeks August 25th, 2006 09:59 AM

The equipment has been sold. Thanks

Erik Vilinskas August 25th, 2006 12:30 PM

I'll take it

Just sent you a PayPal payment.

Jim Karrels August 25th, 2006 12:39 PM

FS: Century Optics Lenses for Canon XL...

I am selling these two lenses:

Century Optics 0.7x Pro lens adapter
* for Canon XL1 (can be modified by Century for $100 to work on XL2)
* B&H sells this lens for $700
* Asking $450/Best Offer

Century Optics 1.6x Pro lens adapter
* for Canon XL1, XL2, XL1s
* B&H sells this lens for $850
* Asking $550/Best Offer

Both are bayonet mount and in great condition.

If they're still listed here, they're still available.... thanks for looking.

Ben Winter August 25th, 2006 01:50 PM

.....Nobody?

Tim Snyder August 25th, 2006 02:48 PM

Anyone interested?

David M. Payne August 25th, 2006 08:32 PM

The camera is sold.

David

John C. Chu August 25th, 2006 09:07 PM

Century Optics 16:9 Adapter 58mm screw on

Hey everyone...

Ever since I got my PDX-10 last year, this thing has just been sitting around in a box.

It's in terrific condition except for one really minor, miniscule imperfection that might bug the heck out of you if you think about it.

There seems to be minor chip in one corner of the rear glass. It should be replaceable/repairable directly from Century Optics--you take the 2 screws off...replace that one piece of back glass, screw the 2 screws back and you can sleep at night.

But you don't have to. Really. Honest.

This flaw in no way affects the performance of this lens. This lens is optically perfect.

The front piece of glass[and the most important] is flawless.

If you saw this lens in person, you probably wouldn't notice it unless I pointed it out. This thing will work just a like a new one. I paid $700 plus tax from B&H 2 years ago.

But, knowing it isn't perfect means I can't command top dollar, so I will sell it for $425 or best offer.

If you live in NYC, I'd be happy to meet you and show it to you in person. Otherwise, I can do Paypal.

Here are pictures of the lens:

http://chung123.googlepages.com/cent...16%3A9pictures

The imperfection can be seen on at the top right corner on the from the front.
The picture from the back shows a reflection.

Email or post any questions.

Guest August 25th, 2006 10:09 PM

For Sale: Like New Marshall V-R70P-HDA Monitor

Edit - Decided not to sell. I may need it for some outside work, and this monitor is great!

Phil Hover August 26th, 2006 01:16 AM

will you be selling it later?

Chad Terpstra August 26th, 2006 10:07 AM

Sold. Thank you.

Guest August 26th, 2006 11:55 AM

Phil,

Thanks. I changed my mind last night when I thought that I'd hate to sell it only to discover that I would have an occasion arise where I needed to have something that I could carry around a little easier. So at the moment, I don't think I will be selling it, but I can send you an email if I decide to do so.

I had origianally posted this -

- - - - -

I think that I would like to buy a Panasonic BT-LH1700W monitor and would like to sell my Marshall V-R70P-HDA to help raise some funds.

You can see the thread here where I asked about the Panasonic monitor-
http://www.dvinfo.net/conf/showthread.php?t=54548

Currently the Marshall is selling at B & H for about $1,349 -
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...ughType=search

I think a fair price for my Marshall, which has about 20 to 30 hours (indoor use) would be $1,000.

I will take some pic's when I get a chance, but you can look at my previous transactions and see that my merchandise is always top notch ~

Other Transactions through this forum -

XL2 & Accessories & LANC Controller
http://www.dvinfo.net/conf/showthread.php?t=57179

Century .7x Wide Angle Adaptor -
http://www.dvinfo.net/conf/showthread.php?t=57215

XL2 16x manual servo lens -
http://www.dvinfo.net/conf/showthread.php?t=53797

FireStore FS-4
http://www.dvinfo.net/conf/showthread.php?t=53651

Thank you. Email me if you are interested.

- - - - -

Rory Hinds August 26th, 2006 12:14 PM

Bogen 3246 w/ 503(3460) & Bogen

error posting, should have been a PM

Deniz Turkmen August 27th, 2006 08:30 AM

I'm adding the Dvxuser 3500mah battery (I originally posted this as 3200, but it is really 3500) and Barry's DVX book/DVD to the camera kit. It will now include those items plus the Porta Brace case, two Panasonic 2800mah batteries, and eight Panasonic AY-DVM63MQ tapes.

The price for the camera kit is now $2100.

I'm also dropping the price on the Vinten Pro-6 to $460.

These price include shipping within the Unites States.

K. Forman August 27th, 2006 09:13 AM

WTB older AMD chip and MB

Need to build a retro system for a 3D program. It ran fine on an Athlon 1800XP, so if you upgraded and still have a good chip and MB, please let me know. Thanks.

Dino Santoro August 27th, 2006 03:30 PM

Final Cut Studio 5.1

I recently posted an ad for my G5 + FCP 5.1, which didn't generate much interest so I've decided to sell the software separate.

This is a FULL brand new, upopened, unregistered Final cut studio pro 5.1 universal binary. I upgraded my FCP 5 to get it, so it doesn't come with the big printed manuals, just the 9 install disks and serial numbers. The manuals are available as electronic copies on one of the disks. Apple sells this software for $1300 USD or $1500 CAD + tax.

Make me a reasonable offer and it's yours.