DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2006 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/14354-private-classifieds-listings-2006-a.html)

Chris Hurd August 7th, 2006 09:39 AM

FS: SP 7 Shoulder Support for Canon XL1 / XL1S

4 Attachment(s)
For anybody still shooting with a Canon XL1 or XL1S, here's the perfect shoulder support.

Quite awhile back, VariZoom used to sell it as the VZ MediaPro, but this is from an even earlier production run so it's branded under its original designation "SP 7." Basically it's an adjustable, form-fitting shoulder support for the Canon XL1 or XL1S. It has a quick-release mounting plate that attaches to the second 1/4-20 threaded insert on the XL1 / XL1S body. Not the main tripod mounting insert, but the second one where an MA-100 or 200 would go.

You can read the review I wrote on this thing way back when from the old XL1 Watchdog days at http://www.dvinfo.net/canon/articles/article76.php. It is *not* compatible with the Canon XL2 or XL H1.

It's been in storage for several years now and is in very good condition with one exception. There's an adhesive-backed protective pad which has started to peel back. It needs to be replaced -- a simple and inexpensive job for the buyer. See photos below.

Price when new ranged from $350 to $500 or higher depending on who sold it. Today it's fairly rare. I'm offering it for $250, including 3-day shipping and insurance. Soft bag plus some Canon swag (t-shirt, hat, pens etc.) thrown in for good measure. Continental U.S. buyers only please; cashier's check (bank check) or PayPal accepted. See photos below.

Dan Keaton August 7th, 2006 09:50 AM

Dear Chris,

I am having problems accessing your photos, some type of permissions issue.

I would love to buy the item, but as you stated, it will not work with the XL H1, sorry.

David Clark August 7th, 2006 10:07 AM

Canon 16x IS II Stabilized Lens $650.00

Lens is 4 1/2 years old, it came with my XL-1s. Glass is perfectly clean and is free from scratches, streaks, mold, dust, etc. The camera (with this lens on) has always been in it's bag when not used, and the lens was kept in lens storage bag when not needed. It has never been used in harsh conditions. All functions work great. I will ship it out double boxed. Lens ser.# 5701410A $650.00 Shipped to USA, slightly higher for outside U.S.

Includes Canon lens bag, Canon sunshade, UV filter, front and back lens cap.
Thanks.

Chris Hurd August 7th, 2006 10:11 AM

Go to http://www.dvinfo.net/conf/usercp.php -- select Edit Options, and under Thread Display Options, check Show Images and click Save Changes.

Dan Keaton August 7th, 2006 10:26 AM

Dear Chris,

I performed the above.

My option to show images was checked.

I unchecked it, and then selected it again so that it was checked, then I performed a "save".

Results, no change, I still have a permissions problem viewing the images.

So I logged off, and then logged on again, still no success.

I am only reporting this in case others are having the same problems.

Vince Debart August 7th, 2006 10:26 AM

mail sent......

Patrick Moreau August 7th, 2006 10:39 AM

Pictures now available, just email and I'll send them out.

Daniel Lang August 7th, 2006 10:41 AM

pag light

Hey Paul,
I've got one that I've been sitting on for a while. I live in the U.S. though. If you don't mind picking up shipping I can send to the UK. The light and battery pack are in perfect shape, however (try to follow me) the threads that tighten the screw on the barn door somehow popped out. You can still attack the barn doors, I use it all the time, you just can't tighten it for extra security. IT kind of snaps on as it is. Also the daylight filter on the barn doors is gone as well. I'd sell it for $300.00 you pay shipping.

Email with questions
daniel@raindroppro.com

Jon Omiatek August 7th, 2006 11:29 AM

How much do you want? I might have a buddy who would be interested.

Jon

Nick Weeks August 7th, 2006 11:52 AM

removed...

John Inman August 7th, 2006 11:58 AM

Rt.x2

$1450.00 plus shipping.

Chris Luker August 7th, 2006 01:37 PM

Powerbook 17" 1.33khz, 80gb, 512mb, superdrive...

Hey there, selling my 17" Powerbook as I just bought a Macbook Pro.
This has airport wireless networking and bluetooth built in. It has a regular pc card slot (great for video transfers with a P2 card), dvd burner (superdrive), 80gb hard drive, 512 mb ram (one stick, room for another), backlit keyboard and the power adapter.
The battery shows a full charge.
It's in good shape with some (very) minor scuffs/bumps/scratches to the case. Screen is perfect!
OSX 10.4 is loaded.
$999 plus shipping.
I take Paypal too.

Marty Hudzik August 7th, 2006 02:08 PM

I'm having the exact same problem and when I went into control panel the show images option was indeed already checked.

Nick Weeks August 7th, 2006 02:22 PM

For those who may be interested, David Clark has the original 16x lens for sale that goes with the XL1s here:

http://www.dvinfo.net/conf/showthread.php?t=73148

Mike Teutsch August 7th, 2006 02:27 PM

Mine too Chris, "No Permission!" Seems to be a new issue that just started the other day. I can see all of the old posts, but nothing from the time that adapter you emailed about be put up.

Mike

Added, I used to have permission to post attachments too, and now I do not.

MT

Dan Keaton August 7th, 2006 02:43 PM

Dear Chris,

Here is the exact message, in case this might help:

Dan Keaton, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Over the weekend someone else was having problems also.

Deniz Turkmen August 7th, 2006 02:52 PM

The following have been sold: one of the 5600 batteries, the RockDVX zoom control, the rain cover, and the 3600 battery.

Nick Weeks August 7th, 2006 03:15 PM

I'm also having the same problems with the attachments

Paul Grove August 7th, 2006 03:58 PM

Hi Daniel - thank you for the offer - but really after a UK seller.

Chris Luker August 7th, 2006 05:08 PM

Sold

Sold!
That was quick!

Benjamin Hill August 7th, 2006 07:39 PM

I'm interested in the Matteblox and the other 5600mAh battery if it's still there. Do you have a picture of your Matteblox kit as-is? Also, PayPal ok?

Tim Bickford August 7th, 2006 07:40 PM

Jason,

I'm interested. However, I just blew nearly $300 on a Manfratto 503 head. If this is still for sale in ... say 30 days send me an email. It's a good deal. Unfortunatly for me the timing is not right.

Tim

Jon Jaschob August 7th, 2006 08:06 PM

4 hd 100 batteries for sale

1 stock BN-V38U
3 BN-V428U
Stock Charger
Stock DC conector wire.
Used for a couple weeks.

$275.00 OBO
Plus shipping.

Email if interested.
jonATjaschobDOTcom

Greg Milneck August 7th, 2006 09:15 PM

FS: Loaded XL2

FOR SALE:

Canon XL2 w/ 20x Lens (includes B+W 72mm UV-Haze Filter)
All original accessories inc. Charger and Remote
Original Box and Docs
Canon 3X Wide Angle Lens
Lightwave Systems SI-XL System Isolator
Canon VL-3 on-board three-watt light
Kato Case
Lightwave Systems EQ-XL2 Equalizer Windscreen
Lightwave Systems MM-XL2 Universal Mini-Mount
Canon CB-92 car charger
3 Batteries- (2) BP-945 and (1) BP-930
Canon TA-100 Tripod Adapter
PortaBrace RS-XL2 Raincoat for XL2

All in excellent condition, low hours, original owner. All accessories include original boxes and packaging.

Reasonable offer to greg at digitalfx dot tv

Greg Boston August 7th, 2006 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greg Milneck
FOR SALE:

Canon XL2 w/ 20x Lens
All original accessories inc. Charger and Remote
Original Box and Docs
Canon 6X Wide Angle Lens
SI-XL1 System Isolator
Canon VL-3 on-board three-watt light
PortaBrace Case
EQ-XL2 Equalizer windscreen
MM-XL2 mini-mount
Canon CB-920 car charger
3 Batteries
Canon TA-100 Tripod Adapter

All in excellent condition, low hours, original owner. All accessories include original boxes and packaging.

Reasonable offer to greg at digitalfx dot tv

Ahem, don't you mean Canon 3X Wide Angle lens? ;-)

Alex Sprinkle August 7th, 2006 11:38 PM

maybe he has 2

Christopher Go August 8th, 2006 04:09 AM

FS: Panasonic AG-HVX200, 8GB P2 Cards, and Redrock Micro 35mm Adapter

The time has come for me to sell my most treasured possessions: one absolutely mint condition, practically brand new Panasonic AG-HVX200 DVCPROHD Camcorder. You've read about it extensively, from its variable frame rates to the images to the P2 recording media. Now's your chance to buy one now - in stock, no waiting, ready to be shipped.

Comes with the original Panasonic box, ALL accessories plus an additional Panasonic CGR-D54 battery AND Tiffen 80mm Clear Filter, which has been on the whole entire time. Originally purchased in February 2006 from an authorized USA Dealer - yes, it is still under warranty. The camera works perfectly, and in all honesty, I'm reluctant to sell it.

Asking $5300 for the camera, extra battery, and filter. Will accept reasonable offers.

I also have two (2) Panasonic 8GB P2 Cards, also in pristine condition, rarely used. Nearly indestructible. Comes with all manuals, drivers, and the original Panasonic boxes. Asking $1100 for each one.

And if you've been put off by the 3-month wait time for a Redrock Micro 35mm Adapter, well, you're in luck. I also have one in mint condition with the updated HD achromat and Nikon mount. Also ready to ship. Does NOT include the 15mm rods however. Asking $1000 OBO.

All prices DO NOT include shipping. eBay credentials are available upon request. Please email me for questions, offers, or details. These items are NOT on eBay. I am the original owner, and would love to see these great items in the hands of filmmakers.

Corey Callahan August 8th, 2006 04:43 AM

Chris I sent you an email....

Nick Hiltgen August 8th, 2006 04:47 AM

Maybe if you push real hard...

No, sorry these drives are strictly for Desktop systems, Perhaps someone will buy a Mac Pro and put them in the extra optical drive slot

Dan Keaton August 8th, 2006 07:34 AM

Dear Chris,

I wish to purchase this item.

I sent you a private email.

Greg Milneck August 8th, 2006 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Sprinkle
maybe he has 2

Actually did have 2...but since I sold the other one awhile back I adjusted my 1st Post.

Thanks.

John Inman August 8th, 2006 09:45 AM

FS-Matrox RT.X2 System HDV-DV NLE

I am planning to offer my X2 editing system for sale. It will include Dual (2) Dual Core Opteron 280 CPUs. 2 GB ECC registered Ram. Audigy 2 ZS Premium sound card w/external bay for Optical, Midi, Analog I/O and Mic Input. ATI X1900XT 512mb video card. Matrox RT.X2 capture card w/breakout box. All in a Matrox validated HP xw9300 Workstation. Keyboard, Mouse and All software is included.

If you are interested please email me privately at capnvideo@bellsouth.net or call me at 828-667-2691

I am pretty desperate so someone can really get a deal if they want it.

Michael Dunn August 8th, 2006 10:12 AM

I have also found the small eye cup for the finder.

Christopher Go August 8th, 2006 10:16 AM

Okay, here are photos of the actual AG-HVX200 up for sale: Panasonic AG-HVX200. This photo is a picture of some of the accessories that come with the camera, and here's a shot of the original Panasonic box itself.

Want to know what it's like to go tapeless? Check out this shot of P2 Cards ready to hotswap. I have two Panasonic 8GB P2 Cards for sale.

Finally, here's a pic taken right off of the LCD screen. If it appears blurry, that's my digital camera; inorder to get the screen, I turned off the flash and tried to hold real still. But you get the idea: the camera turns on just fine and works perfectly.

Nick Weeks August 8th, 2006 10:31 AM

This item is no longer for sale. Thanks

John Inman August 8th, 2006 11:32 AM

Selling Price

This complete package $4500.00 plus shipping.

Will accept paypal, certified check or money order.

Kyle Neaves August 8th, 2006 11:33 AM

WTB: Mid-Range Quality Camcorder.

Over the course of the next month or so I hope to purchase something mid-range ($800-$1500) to use for my own personal production company. It is small at the moment, so I don't need anything too high end.

I've made this post in the past but ran into some money problems before I finalized on a camera, so I'm doing it again. New job presents new money which presents new opportunties :).

Just post what you have (I'm particularlly interested in any of the Canon or JVC models). If I thought I could find a good Sony for under $1500, I'd take it aswell.

Thanks,
Kyle

Greg Milneck August 8th, 2006 12:10 PM

List updated with a few items I forgot about. Photos coming soon.

Glen Elliott August 8th, 2006 01:38 PM

Lots of Final Cut Studio Training For Sale

LYNDA.COM TRAINING

Final Cut Pro 5: Essential Effects- http://www.lynda.com/store/productin...?productid=424
Retail: $149.95 Asking: $89.99

Final Cut Pro 5: Beyond the Basics- http://www.lynda.com/store/productin...?productid=418
Retail: $149.95 Asking: $89.99

Soundtrack Pro: Essential Training- http://www.lynda.com/store/productin...?productid=445
Retail: $99.95 Asking: $69.99

DIGITAL MEDIA TRAINING

Inside Final Cut Studio-http://www.digitalmediatraining.com/...dio/index.html
Retail: $300.00 Asking: $225.00

Greg Milneck August 8th, 2006 03:10 PM

Photo

Here is a photo of the set:
http://www.digitalfx.tv/xl2/XL2%20Set.jpg