DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2006 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/14354-private-classifieds-listings-2006-a.html)

Philippe Messier August 3rd, 2006 01:48 PM

still for sale

Hi there,

is your camera(the gy300U) still for sale ? If so,...would you be able to send me some pics please: messier_phil@yahoo.ca

Thx

Phil

Chris Harvey August 3rd, 2006 02:53 PM

This set is sold. Thanks.

Chris

Mick Isdes August 3rd, 2006 03:01 PM

This has Sold thanks DvInfo

Scott Shama August 3rd, 2006 04:58 PM

Price reduced to $1350 OBO.

Cheers,
Scott

Robbie Smolinsky August 3rd, 2006 06:47 PM

I emailed you Shervin!

Donald White August 3rd, 2006 06:58 PM

Lowering the pirce to $100, not including shipping - before putting it on ebay this weekend.

Jacob Ehrichs August 3rd, 2006 11:07 PM

I would just add that at $500 this is a STEAL. If I had another XL, I'd pick it up. I got one with a 50mm lens for 750 and I was extremely happy and still am today. I'll probably upgrade when I go to a different cam from the XL, but it's added a lot of quality to my interviews. The short depth of field is great and there is definitely an all around better look than straight video. I can't reccomend the LetusXL beta enough!

Amit Sitapara August 4th, 2006 06:52 AM

ext. charger and filters sold

Daniel Bates August 4th, 2006 07:42 AM

Is that an ELAN II or an ELAN 7? And what's the f/stop range on the lens?

Jay Gladwell August 4th, 2006 08:02 AM

Sony DSR-30 DVCAM Player/Recorder/Editor

This Sony DSR-30 DVCAM Player/Recorder/Editor with remote control is in excellent, mint condition. Works perfectly, looks brand new. The specifications are:

Signal System NTSC

Tape Format DVCAM (includes mini-DVCAM)

Tape Speed 28.193 mm/sec.

Signal-to-Noise Ratio Not Specified by Manufacturer

Maximum Recording Time 184 Minutes

Audio Signal Format 16 bit / 48kHz

Frequency Response 20Hz to 20kHz

Signal to Noise Ratio Not specified by manufacturer

Input and Output Connectors Firewire/iLink- 4-Pin (x 1 input and output both)
S-Video- 4-Pin (x 1 input, 1 output)
Composite Video- BNC (x 1 input, 2 output)
Line Audio- RCA (x 2 input, 2 output)
Mic Audio- Mini Stereo (x 1 input)
Control L- Mini Stereo (x 1)
Control S- Mini (x 1 input, 1 output)
Timer Trigger- Mini (x 1)
Headphone- Mini Stereo (x 1)

Power Requirements 100 Volts to 240 Volts AC, 50/60 Hz

Power Consumption 37 Watts

Operating Temperature 41 to 104 degrees F
5 to 40 degrees C

Dimensions (WxHxD) 17 x 5 1/8 x 14 3/4 in.
430 x 129 x 374 mm

Weight 20 lbs. 4 oz
9.2 kg

B&H Photo is selling used models are selling for $2,395. Make a reasonable offer an it's yours.

Shipping is $50 (insurance is extra) FedEx Ground anywhere in U.S.

If interested, please contact me via e-mail jay at gooddogproductions dot com.

Thank you!

Chris Luker August 4th, 2006 10:53 AM

Which one did you get for the XLH1? I just bought a Z1u and was looking for a Letus for it... this one would work, but if it won't 'do' hi-def... which one will?

Donald White August 4th, 2006 04:20 PM

Daniel,

f/ stop range is 3.5 - 5.6
It's a Canon Elan (not II or 7)

hope this helps,

Don

Phil Hover August 4th, 2006 06:50 PM

Bump. Price now $650 + shipping.

Donald White August 5th, 2006 02:29 PM

Photos of camera

I was able to borrow space on a friend's web site to post photos of the Canon Elan camera.

http://www.cynthiaclerc.com/page27.html

thanks, Don

Robert Lane August 5th, 2006 05:55 PM

FS - HVX200 w/(2) 8gb cards and extras

So, as mentioned in my thread on the HVX forum, I'm getting rid of my backup HVX body and the accessories for it.

All items are in like-new condition.

Here's the list of stuff:

- HVX200P with all original accys and manual
- (2) 8gb P2 cards and cases
- Panasonic 256mb SD card
- Heliopan 82mm UV
- B+W 82mm .6 ND
- (2) Schneider 4x4 ND's - 1.2 and .9
- FOXI Follow Focus and Iris control (w/instructions)
- Varizoom Rock PZFI Focus/Zoom/Iris control (w/instructions)

It's all up on eBay, item # 280014843218, listed for $7549.95.

Serious inquiries only, please!

Derek Lewis August 5th, 2006 06:55 PM

Will either of those drives fit in a 12" Powerbook g4?

Kyle Neaves August 5th, 2006 11:43 PM

Still have either of these?

Ken Lamug August 6th, 2006 12:45 AM

FS: Glidecam 2000 PRO

Selling a mint Glidecam 2000 Pro unit. Only used a couple of times. My camera is too heavy for this baby so i need to sell. This is the new model Glidecam 2000. It looks exactly like this: http://www.glidecam.com/product-2000-pro.php. Comes with everything (DVD, manual, all parts).

Please email me coolinbox-at-yahoo.com. Asking price $200 + S&H.

David Cummings August 6th, 2006 04:13 AM

does anyone want to buy an xl1 (xl1s/xl2) to arri standard adapter

1 Attachment(s)
I have an xl1 to arri std. mount adapter and an Angenieux 12-120mm zoom lens I will sell if anyone is interested. I originaly paid over $1000 for both but well sell them for $350 if anyone wants em'. thanks, dave

Patrick Moreau August 6th, 2006 07:26 AM

Price drop to $2900 CDN or $2575 US which inlcdes th elong life sony battery and the large hard case.

Chris Hurd August 6th, 2006 08:13 AM

David, you've got mail!

Charles Perkins August 6th, 2006 12:11 PM

i would email you about this, but apparently i do not have enough privaledges to see the photo.

is this a design of the form of a mistake? chris?

Mike Teutsch August 6th, 2006 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charles Perkins
i would email you about this, but apparently i do not have enough privaledges to see the photo.

is this a design of the form of a mistake? chris?

It's not just you Charles, I can't see it either!

Chris may have locked it or blocked it.

Mike

Ash Greyson August 6th, 2006 01:05 PM

FS: Sony DSR-11 DV/DVCAM Deck LOW HOURS!

Done with the project that was using this particular deck so it needs a new home. EXCELLENT condition with original box, manual and remote. $1200 OBO including shipping and paypal fees. I have 500 feedback on ebay under ashVID. Here are the hours on the unit as listed in the menu:

Operation:
64 X 10H

Drum Run:
11 X 10H

Tape Run:
9 X 10H

Threading:
33 X 10

I can take paypal thru my partners account or money order/cashiers check.

ash =o) AshG@ashVID.com

Greg Boston August 6th, 2006 01:36 PM

If you guys aren't seeing the image, you need to alter your viewing preferences in your account setup. I had this problem too, at first.

-gb-

Mike Teutsch August 6th, 2006 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greg Boston
If you guys aren't seeing the image, you need to alter your viewing preferences in your account setup. I had this problem too, at first.

-gb-

Don't think that is it Greg, as I can see other attachments and pictures. When I click on it it says I don't have priviledges to view it.

I think right now it must be limited to Wranglers.

Mike

Nick Weeks August 6th, 2006 03:42 PM

FOR SALE: Canon XL1s Body w/ MA-200, BP-915 Battery, Remote, Pictures

I'm selling my Canon XL1s body to upgrade to the XL2. The reason I'm not including a lens is because when I purchased the 16x Manual lens I sold my IS lens that came with the camera.

When I purchased the camera, it was advertised 60 hours of use (bought from a member of this board, I'm the second owner), and I have added around 30-35 hours. Overall, this camera has less than 100 hours of use and has never been used as a deck. The camera is in excellent shape and I have had no problems thus far. The lens mount area of the camera has never been exposed to the elements or direct sunlight, nor has it been stored with the lens removed.

If you purchase this camera, I'm including the MA-200 XLR adapter with the original box. The MA-200 adds excellent balance to the camera, especially when coupled with the CH-910 dual battery holder, which is the setup I used.

I'm only selling to help raise money to pay for my newly purchased XL2. I've included pictures... click the link below. If anyone would like any other pictures or information, please feel free to send me an email. I take Cash, checks, or money orders... I also take PayPal, but if you are paying with PayPal I ask you add 3% to cover the transaction fees.

I'm selling the Canon XL1s with remote, BP-915 battery, and MA-200 with original box for $1500 or best offer. The MA-200 is less than 6 months old.

PICTURES:
http://www.superiumpro.com/xl1sale/xl1.html

Charles Perkins August 6th, 2006 03:56 PM

hi, i sent you an emil as well.

John Inman August 6th, 2006 04:09 PM

Matrox RT.X2 Hardware only for sale

Anyone interested in my .X2 hardware? I just don't have enough business to warrant having it. It is currently installed in a HP xw9300. I want to keep Premiere Pro and the HP xw9300. I would also sell my ATI X1900XT video card.

Make me an offer.

capnvideo@bellsouth.net

Donald White August 6th, 2006 06:03 PM

Camera is no longer available - put on Ebay.

thanks for your interest,

Don

Andrew Petrie August 6th, 2006 06:46 PM

$3000, half the price it cost me with very little use

Jeff Ray August 6th, 2006 07:51 PM

Selling my XL2 and Canon FD M2 adapter

Hey guys,

I'm making the step-up to the HVX200 and decided I haven't really used my M2 adapter that much (not at all really) and I'm putting them up for sale.

Both are in excellent condition and come with original packaging.

You can buy both the camera and the adapter or single one out.

I'm asking $3500 for the XL2 and $800 for the indie bundle M2 adapter.

(The adapter comes with a Canon FD 50mm as well.)

You can email me at jeff@suitedproductions.com if interested.

Thanks a bunch!

Jeff Emery August 6th, 2006 09:09 PM

Do you still have the camera?

Jeff

Amos Kim August 7th, 2006 12:13 AM

WTB: m2 with follow focus

Anybody have an m2 with follow focus they're interested in selling?

Paul Grove August 7th, 2006 03:34 AM

WTB: Pag Light C6

Hi - looking for the above with battery kit - anyone selling secondhand in the UK?

Paul.

Jason Murphy August 7th, 2006 04:16 AM

Thanks Jacob. I think it is odd that I haven't gotten any interest. But at least I have a backup for the time being. :)

Chris,
I got the new version of the Letus35XL for my H1...this will not work with the Z1U. Sorry.

Patrick Gault August 7th, 2006 07:41 AM

WTB: Canon Optura 400

Need a small camcorder for travel. Presently, the Canon Optura 400 (new sealed in box) is going for between $377 - $388 (buy it now) on ebay.

I can pay $300 for a used 400 in excellent operating condition. I also have video equipment for trade if that is of interest.

John Inman August 7th, 2006 08:06 AM

Matrox RT.X2

Anyone interested? I also have an extra xw9300 I would sell.

capnvideo@bellsouth.net

Chris Hurd August 7th, 2006 08:43 AM

FS: OB Light: 50-watt IDX X-Lite

4 Attachment(s)
Cleaning out a closet and moving some unused gear.

This is an IDX X-Lite, which is a 50-watt onboard camera light. It is a full kit including the light with flood / spot dial, 4-pin XLR power cable, threaded handle for boom pole use, bulb and extra bulb (no time on either one), barndoors, diffusion screen, daylight filter, and an extra filter lug for an alternative filter arrangement.

Never used, in like-new condition. Be advised that it requires 4-pin XLR power. It would be appropriate for a shoulder-mount camera such as the GY-HD100 or bigger. Price when new was about $350 or higher. Selling it for $200, including 3-day shipping and insurance. Continental U.S. buyers only please; cashier's check (bank check) or PayPal accepted. See photos below.

Chris Hurd August 7th, 2006 09:08 AM

FS: LCD Monitor: 5" Nebtek NEB 50 XL for Canon XL cams

3 Attachment(s)
My days of 4:3 onboard monitors are over, but yours are just beginning.

This is a like-new, used-once, 5" active matrix TFT onboard LCD display optimized for Canon XL series camcorders, as it is powered by the same BP-9xx type batteries as the Canon XL2 / XL1S / XL1. It's a very bright monitor, one of the best of its kind in its price range. It's an earlier version of the current NEB 50 LI which you can see at http://www.nebtek.com/proddetail.php?prod=101NEB50LI -- it's the same display, the only difference is the position of the video input jack.

Although it has a volume control and a headphone jack, be advised that it is set up for video input only. There's no audio input on this monitor. Also, it will not letterbox a 16:9 signal; it'll just squeeze it like a spaghetti western.

A universal 1/4-20 shoe mount and soft case is included.

Also throwing in a third-party dual battery charger for Canon BP-9xx type batteries. It has removeable charging plates so you can mix and match other battery types as well. Wall-wart AC power supply and DC cig lighter type car charger included.

I want to sell the monitor and charger kit together, it all fits into the same soft case nicely, sorry I'm not willing to break them up. See photos below.

Monitor price when new was $560. Not sure what the dual charger is worth. Selling the whole kit for $380, including 3-day shipping and insurance. Continental U.S. buyers only please; cashier's check (bank check) or PayPal accepted.