DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2006 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/14354-private-classifieds-listings-2006-a.html)

John Inman July 20th, 2006 09:46 AM

xw9300

Yes, I did purchase it on ebay. My intention was to upgrade it to dual core processors, add a ATI X1900XT and storage for installing my Matrox RT.X2 in it for video editing. The reason I am selling is because I was lucky enough to get a good deal from HP on another Refurbed xw9300 w/4 gigs of ram and a single 280 Dual Core processor. I am only trying to break even with my cost in it. You will not find a better deal anywhere!

I added a Kingston KTH-DL385/1G 1GB memory kit (2 pcs.)

I added a Pioneer DVR-507 Dual Layer DVD-RW

I have thouroughly tested and used it since recieving it.

Remember, it is still under HP warranty til October of this year. So whoever buys it will have a "Next Day, On-Site Warranty" til then.

Rick Forge July 20th, 2006 09:55 AM

Thanks for the info.

John Inman July 20th, 2006 01:13 PM

Adding Floppy disk Drive

I am adding an HP Floppy drive.

Let me know if anyone wants photos.

Patrick Smith July 20th, 2006 01:29 PM

Up, Buy Buy Buy!

410-458-5163

Michael Galvan July 20th, 2006 07:04 PM

15" Macbook Pro 2.16 Core Duo 1GB RAM 100GB HD

Hey all,

Is anyone interested in a just-about-new MacBook Pro 2.16 Core Duo laptop? It is only a month old and in perfect, new condition. I really don't want to sell it, but I need a FW800 port, which is only on the 17" model. So I'm just seeing if anyone here is interested in purchasing this machine so I can get the 17". I'm willing to sell for $2200. Let me know if interested.

Feel free to email me at m.galvan@mac.com

Mike

Noah Hayes July 20th, 2006 07:45 PM

Hey Mike, what harddrives are you using? I just bought a Firewire 800 expresscard from NitroAV that doesn't support my Lacie drives (they apparently use a different chipset than most external 1394b drives) I'd love to sell it because its not doing me any good, if you're interested let me know

Michael Galvan July 20th, 2006 07:59 PM

Hi Noah,

Actually yes, I would be interested in that card as that seems to be an excellent solution to my FW800 issue. I really like my 15" MBP for its smaller, more portable size and would rather keep it instead of selling it for a 17" MBP.

But you say it is not compatible with your Lacie ... I am using a 500GB Lacie D2 drive. Will it be compatible with my drive?

Dan Mumford July 21st, 2006 12:11 AM

I just looked at the post and saw how off-set the numbers are. These are supposed to be the "New Price" and what I'm selling the items for.

The wireless system (2 lavs, 1 handheld, and the receiver) is going for $400.00.

The GV-D1000 - $800.00
The XLR-BP 3 - $165.00
The shotgun - $175.00

I will consider reasonable offers, especially if you are interested in more than one item.

Thanks,

Dan

Patrick Smith July 21st, 2006 03:46 AM

Need it gone by Tuesday, next week.

K. Forman July 21st, 2006 05:30 AM

Not that I can really afford to swing it this week... but would you consider letting the handheld go by itself?

John Inman July 21st, 2006 07:08 AM

xw9300

Still available

Jim Karrels July 21st, 2006 08:43 AM

Price Reduction

I thought I had a buyer, but he just backed out.

Still for sale $3950 shipped. Add 3% for Paypal... or send me a check/MO/etc. for no fee.

Thanks for looking.

Jack D. Hubbard July 21st, 2006 09:18 AM

Paypal

Hi Michael,
Did U get my Paypal?
Regards,

Jack

Tague Hurley July 21st, 2006 10:06 AM

FOR SALE- ShuttleXpress Jog and Shuttle Control

The ShuttleXpress is a 5 button Jog & Shuttle Multimedia Control Surface.

If you learned on a shuttle wheel this is the tool for you. I however learned with a mouse and keyboard. This tool is handy and fully programmable.

For sale on the apple site for $49.95 How is $30 plus shipping?

It is in flawless condition. Its been it its original box for 4 months.

I don't have the software but you can download the drivers at EDIT: incorrect link removed by moderator

It works with MOST NLE systems. I used it with FCP

Make me an offer,
Tague

Dylan Couper July 21st, 2006 10:13 AM

Here is the correct link to the website. ;)

http://www.contourdesign.com/

FWIW, I use a Contour Shuttle/mouse combo and love it over the keyboard/mouse.

Michael Wisniewski July 21st, 2006 10:52 AM

Yup! Email & DVDs are on the way!

Hollywood Camera Work DVDs are SOLD.

Michael Wisniewski July 21st, 2006 11:00 AM

Here's what's left on the DVD shelf:
All prices include basic shipping.
**Paypal only**

---------------------

FOR SALE (Price - Item)

SOLD

Dan Mumford July 21st, 2006 11:03 AM

I'd rather keep them together as a set because they're all the same two frequencies. However, if someone wants the two lavs and receiver, I'll let you know.

Thanks,

Dan

Patrick Smith July 21st, 2006 12:15 PM

Well, now I'm down money. I just had to purchase my d200, extra battery, and vertical grip.

So, I REALLY need this gone!!!!!

$1750 SHIPPED if paying by Money Order!!! $1800 SHIPPED if paying by PAYPAL!!!

Robert Kirkpatrick July 21st, 2006 01:02 PM

Items received in excellent condition. Thanks, Patrick.

Dave Frank July 21st, 2006 03:53 PM

Post/Productions Studio Fire Sale!

No there wasn't a fire, but the company I am working for; Royster Productions is selling off tons of computer/post/production gear!

There is a long list of stuff and I am not going to include everything, but if you email me I can give you some more detailed information. Also, next week we are opening our doors to local Los Angeles filmmakers and videographers to come by and check out the equipment!

Here is an abbreviated list of things we are selling:

Powermac G5 Dual 2Ghz
Powermac G5 Dual 1.8ghz
Apple 23" LCD Display
2x Apple 20" Cinema LCD Displays
Epson Photo 2200
Sony 13" Production Monitor
3x Adobe Creative Suite 2
3x Final Cut Studio Packages
JVC DVHS Deck
2x JVC HD10s Cameras
XSAN Licenses
Tons of XLR and BNC cables
Great large and small Computer Desks
Sony Beta Deck(not BetacamSP or Digibeta)
Airport/Gigabit Networking Gear
Vixel Switch
Apple Cluster Node(used as Metadata controller for XSAN RAID)
Logitech Speakers
Did I mention we had tons of furniture?

We would rather not ship things(but we might for smaller items including software). We are located in Westwood, and would prefer local Los Angeles pickup.

So let me know if your interested, you can email david@roysterproductions.com or call up the studio at 310.479.3700 to schedule a time next week to come in and check stuff out. We accept credit cards, cashier's checks and PayPal.

Thanks and have a great weekend!

Jack D. Hubbard July 21st, 2006 05:41 PM

Tnx

Thanks Michael.
JH

Michael Stewart July 21st, 2006 05:58 PM

FS Sennheiser G2's/ME66 with power module

I am selling two mint condition Sennheiser g2's (camera mountable versions) each has the plugon hand held modules (all are of the "c" frequency) comes with the original me2 mics for both and the 2 cables (for both) complete kits, work great, I have 2 audio technicas that I love and plan on replacing these with 2 of those (ATW U101's) anyway each is valued new at $599.00, I will sell each set for $400 (includes the plugon for handheld). I also have an ME66 Mic with the k6 module, has some scratches, but works perfect, with a lightwave windscreen (http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...ughType=search) I am asking $375.00 for the mic/module and wind screen. I have been on the boards here for a number of years and have a perfect rating for ebay.

Thanks Mike

Patrick Smith July 21st, 2006 06:30 PM

e-mails replied too.

Bob Schneider July 21st, 2006 07:05 PM

Hi Michael,

sent e-mail

Bob

Patrick Moreau July 21st, 2006 11:13 PM

Mike,

I'll take one of the G2 units. This is the receiver, transmitter, lav mic and plug-in for hand held correct? I can do paypal from my balance there, so no credit card fees. Please email me directly at patrick AT still-motion.ca to set something up for one of them.

Patrick

Scott Vystrcil July 22nd, 2006 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael Stewart
I have 2 audio technicas that I love and plan on replacing these with 2 of those (ATW U101's)

Mike...I am about to buy a G2 and am curious why you like the ATs better? Sorry if this is not the place to ask the question.

Michael Stewart July 22nd, 2006 09:42 AM

I have mine going into m-audio recorders and it is easier for me to make miniscule output adjustments on the ATW's, the Sennheisers go in adjustment increments that are set, which would be fine when going into the camera directly (can adjust audio level at camera), one of the great advantages of the Sennheisers are they take AA batteries, which are cheaper and last a lot longer than the 9v's., I also love that they can scan for free channels automatically. The ATW's have a longer receiving range, and the stock mics, sound better to me on the ATW's, hope that helps.

Mike

Jim Karrels July 22nd, 2006 09:45 AM

Another day... another $25 off...

New price: $3925... plus, I will throw in a Sony Digital Master HDV 63minute tape...

Brendan Walsh July 22nd, 2006 10:18 AM

HVX package NEW PRICE

After doing some research and getting a few replies, I've decided to lower the price of the package to $6195 plus shipping costs and 2.5% for paypal. Certified Checks or money orders will also be accepted, but must clear before shipment.

Tague Hurley July 22nd, 2006 12:28 PM

Thanks!

Thanks for the correction

Jamie Baughman July 22nd, 2006 01:28 PM

Sent an email regarding a copy of CS2. I'm in Northern CA.

If you still have a copy, please let me know the price and if you'd be willing to ship to Norcal.

Jamie

Michael Stewart July 22nd, 2006 02:42 PM

one of the sets has been sold to Patrick, I even threw in an Iriver I never use, I was getting the sets ready for shipping and noticed that the transmitter on the second set has some scratches on it, from the wedding I did wed., just on the surface, anyway, the other 2 pieces have no scratches, I will throw in a MZ-R70 minidisk recorder for whoever gets the other G2 set, still have the ME66 available

Thanks
mike

Michael Stewart July 22nd, 2006 05:46 PM

Both sets are sold, still have the me66

Mike

Shervin Mandgaryan July 22nd, 2006 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael Stewart
Both sets are sold, still have the me66

Mike

I sent you an email a while ago stating I wanted the ME66.

Cheers,

Michael Stewart July 23rd, 2006 12:25 AM

Titan twin charger + propac 14 Battery + UL2 light + Stasis shoulder mount for Sony v

Will sell as a package or break up, all are in new shape except for the propac 14 which is used, but holds a great charge, have a few chargers laying around so make a decent offer and they can be yours, if this keeps up, my wife will be missing her toaster oven next :) Seriously, just cleaning house on some items I never use.

Mike

Alex Thames July 23rd, 2006 12:32 AM

I'd like the Fight Scenes one. Please reserve?

Michael Stewart July 23rd, 2006 12:34 AM

Shervin, did not receive your email

Thanks
Mike

Brian Luce July 23rd, 2006 02:42 AM

WTB Sony Vegas 5

Looking for a licensed sony vegas 5.o. thanks.

Alister Chapman July 23rd, 2006 06:00 AM

Canon XL-H1 as new for sale in UK

I am selling my canon XL-H1. It is as new and comes with all the original packing and accessories plus 2 additional high capacity batteries and an extra mains/12v charger. The camera has had little use. I'm selling because I now have a Sony F350 HD XDCAM so no longer have a use for the canon.
I am looking for £4800.00 including VAT.