DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2006 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/14354-private-classifieds-listings-2006-a.html)

James Darren July 16th, 2006 07:04 AM

FS: Sony PDX10P Pal Camcorder - Many extras!

For sale is:

- Sony PDX10P PAL Version with original box & all original accessories. In mint condition with very low hours.

Additional accessories are:
- 2 x Sony NP-FM91 Long Life batteries (3-4 hours each)
- Sony Lanc Zoom/Record Controller
- Sony Desktop Charger
- Raynox 0.45x Wide Angle High Grade Lense with caps, step ring & case.
- Raynox 2 x Telephoto Lense with caps, step rings & case.

AU$2900 ono for the lot. Photos available on request.

Email me - jamie at blueskymedia.com.au

Patrick Gault July 16th, 2006 09:13 AM

This item is SOLD!!!

Patrick Smith July 16th, 2006 10:16 AM

if interested just drop me an email

John Inman July 16th, 2006 10:25 AM

Powerful Workstation for sale

This system is priced at less than 1/2 the cost from Dell!

Jay TenBrink July 16th, 2006 10:58 AM

How much?

How much are you asking for the software? Would you break it up? I am interested in Premiere and After Effects and the Matrox card.

Jay TenBrink
Alternative Missions

Tomas Chinchilla July 16th, 2006 11:58 AM

Sony HDR-FX1 with Pro Bag and Accessories

Ok guys it is with great SADNESS (trust me) that I have part out of my FX1, she has been so faithfull to me I can't believe I am doing this.

Low time on the head, I am not a professional so this camera hasn't had any comercial use, No wedding/No Music Videos no nothing, just my beautiful daughter who was born august last year. A rude awakening when we went off a family trip and I have to haul this thing around and trying to help my wife with the kid (NOT FUN).

I seriously need something small and live with the quality degradation that somes with it.

So here it is;

Sony HDR-FX1
Original Box with All Original Accesories
Tiffen UV filter (No scratches)
Quantarray CP Filter (No Scratches)
NPF-970 Battery "Big One" (GOES FOREVER BELIEVE ME)
I also bought what was marketed to me as an Israely Armed forces case, which is Bright yellow inside so you can find things easily. (Case alone was $270)

I am trying to upload pictures right now, but if not they are available uppon request.

Paypal is the preffered method of payment, and if you want both the case and original box then you will have to pay to shipping charges.

Price is set at $2850

Need to sell quickly otherwise it goes on ebay.

I am in Atlanta GA in case there is someone local interested.

Pictures

tomas@tscga.com

Vishal Gurung July 16th, 2006 02:22 PM

wow - looks like a good deal.. don't spose u'd wanna trade for a GL2 + cash would ya? :D

Tomas Chinchilla July 16th, 2006 02:23 PM

Not really, I will go HD!

HC1 or HC3!

Vishal Gurung July 16th, 2006 02:24 PM

*groan* yeh i figured as much.. sigh no harm in trying.. Good luck with your sale.. if i can sell my GL2 beforehand i'll prolly take a stab @ buying it from ya.. cheers!

Patrick Smith July 16th, 2006 05:47 PM

OK, so 1850 SHIPPED for everything.

or it's going to a member on Tuesday for less than what I want. Current offer is at 1750 shipped. Someone beat that price so I can shipp it before vacation!

You can call me @ 410-458-5163 (patrick) if your seriously interested!

Patrick Gault July 16th, 2006 05:52 PM

This item is closed.

Patrick Gault July 16th, 2006 05:56 PM

The Lowel Tota and speed ring is no longer available. In its place I'm offering a Photoflex Starlite w/ Photoflex Speed Ring and 500 watt bulb. I am also reducing the price to $350 plus shipping as specified in the post above. New this kit would cosy $499.95 at B&H.

Patrick Gault July 16th, 2006 05:59 PM

Stands are useful for far more than holding lights. Can you ever have too many stands?

Patrick Gault July 16th, 2006 06:05 PM

The new cost for this unit at B&H is:

Starlite - $139.95
Speed Ring - $49.95
500 watt lamp - $49.95

Total - $239.85! Buy it here for only $100 plus shipping!

Dan Mumford July 16th, 2006 08:27 PM

Video/Audio gear for sale

I've got some stuff for sale since I don't do video any more. Everything is in excellent shape, like new and babied from the beginning. Some of the items are Azden VHF wireless Pro series. There are those who don't care for Azden but I've had great luck with it and for documentary/interview it works just fine. I've had several pieces on television using this equipment and the sound is great. The sound you get is the same as what goes in. If you are on a budget, this is for you. If you can afford to spend more by all means, go for the better stuff. None of this is on Ebay but I do business on there and if you'd like to check me out, do a search for dford13 on Ebay. You'll find I have a 100% rating with no problems. I accept paypal too.

Price New: Selling for:
WR22-Pro Dual Channel Receiver –
use two mics at the same time $158.98
WM/T –Pro Handheld Wireless Mic $108.95
WM – Pro Lav Transmitters and Mics (x2) $240.00
Total $507.93 $400.00

The above items all go together as a set. They are all the same frequencies.

Sony GV-D1000 $999.99 $800.00
Studio 1 XLR-BP 3 $194.95 $165.00
Azden SGM-2X Shotgun mic $209.95 $175.00

The GV-D1000 has about twenty hours on it and is in perfect condition with all accessories plus a long life battery. The XLR-BP 3 and shotgun mic are barely used. With the XLR-BP 3 and the wireless system above, you can run 4 mics at the same time. (2 wireless, 2 wired)

If you have any questions, please e-mail me at dmumford (AT) wannagofishin.com

Thanks,
Dan

Ervin Farkas July 16th, 2006 09:18 PM

Philip,

Got busy over the weekend, and got away from the computer, but if you still have the lights, please, I would like to purchase all of them from you (we exchanged a couple of e-mails of Friday, remember?).

Please send me all the info I need, Paypal or whatever you prefer for payment.

Thanks,

Torrey C. Harris July 16th, 2006 09:58 PM

$7500.00 plus shipping

torreyandlisa@netzero.com

Patrick Gault July 17th, 2006 05:19 AM

PRICE REDUCED - $175. I can't go any lower.

Philip Boyer July 17th, 2006 05:55 AM

Sale pending on the Britek lights.

John Inman July 17th, 2006 06:56 AM

Perfect Editing System

I have used Premiere Pro, Avid Liquid and Vegas on this machine with blazing render power in software only mode.

The Matrox RT-X2 works flawlessly with the 7525 chipset.

I have all original packaging and will include Avid Liquid 7, (fully legal and registerable).

email capnvideo@bellsouth.net

Ari Shomair July 17th, 2006 09:03 AM

5 NEW Dynatran Professional Light Stands AT-806 For sale (In Canada!!)

Hey everyone!
Thought some of you may be interested in light stands. Especially the Canadians on the board, as that way you don't have to worry about taxes or duties at the border.

These stands are new in the original box - never used. The AS-806 sell for $35.96 USD each at amvona.com + currency conversion + shipping + taxes. I am selling them for $30 CDN each + shipping, so $150 CDN for 5 light stands. If you're in the Toronto area local pickup could be arranged.

DynaTran™ Professional Series light stands are built to uncompromising standards. Ideal for in studio or on location shoots where sheer strength must be combined with portability and easy set-up. Aluminum alloy construction means they are strong yet light weight. Black satin finish makes them the most attractive light stands on the market. Smooth functioning protects your bulbs from the possibility of a jarring impact when levers are released.

Light Stand Specs:

Max Height 101"
Min Height 43.2"
Max Weight 13.2 lbs
Stand Weight 4.77 lbs
Spread diameter 45"

For more information:

http://www.amvona.com/v7/shop/?page=...roduct_id=1627

Michael Wisniewski July 17th, 2006 10:24 AM

Training DVDs - Garage sale

Time to clear off the DVD shelf!
All prices include basic shipping.
**Paypal only**

---------------------

Software (Price - Item)
Production: Camera work, lighting, blocking etc.
SOLD

Shervin Mandgaryan July 17th, 2006 10:28 AM

Hey Ari,

Is there any way you can get Dynatron Video Tripods? I don't think its worth it to buy from amnova and pay the duties+taxes+shipping for it to arrive in Canada.

Cheers,

Jerry Porter July 17th, 2006 10:33 AM

I'll take the lighting kit PM me for details or call me at 202 359 2364

Donald White July 17th, 2006 11:27 AM

Michael - put me down for both wedding sets, Camera Command & the Broadcast techniques. I've sent you an email.

thanks,
Don

John Inman July 17th, 2006 01:30 PM

See new ad

See new post which includes a Dell FPW2405 monitor.

John Inman July 17th, 2006 01:44 PM

NLE Workstation w/24" Monitor & Avid Software

Dell Precision 670 Workstation w/ Next day on-site Warranty til 8/1/2008

Dell FPW 2405 Monitor with Warranty til 8/1/2008

Avid Liquid 7, all manuals, Disks and registration.

Intel 7525 chipset, 800 MHz front side bus.
Dual (2) 3.6 GHz Xeon w/2 mb L2 cache, EMT64, 800 MHz FSB
2 GB of PC3200, 400 MHz ECC registered DDR memory (2X1G)
nVidia NVS 280 16X PCIe video card with dual VGA connector
2 80GB Serial ATA Hard Drives
Pioneer DVR-509 Dual Layer CD-RW/DVD-R/+R recorder
Dell 16X digital Video Disk drive
Precison Workstation Mouse
Precison Workstation Keyboard

Dell Windows XP Pro w/sp2

Dell Windows XP Pro x64 Editon

All original manuals, restore disks, and packaging

$2500.00 plus shipping from Western North Carolina.

Photos and additional info upon request.

email capnvideo@bellsouth.net

Patrick Gault July 17th, 2006 01:53 PM

This item is sold.

Brian Standing July 17th, 2006 01:59 PM

Hi Patrick

Are these still for sale? Which version are they? The 800W or the 1000W?

Do they have a typical light-stand mount, or are they designed to be hung from pipes?

U.S. A/C electrical plug?

Thanks.

Patrick Smith July 17th, 2006 01:59 PM

up!!! buy this!

John Inman July 17th, 2006 02:36 PM

Upgraded Graphics Card Offer

Will upgrade to nVidia Quadro FX3400 for an additional $250.00.

Marty Hudzik July 17th, 2006 02:44 PM

FS: Firestore FS-4 Pro HD

Just bought my Canon XL-H1 in mid June and as part of a special promotion I got the FS-4 Pro HD at an extreme discount. I have had a few stumbling blocks in closing on my new house and need to get this off my credit card asap. I have never even used it with the camera. I fired it up and it was a plain vanilla DV FS4-Pro. After going round and round with Canon and Focus I finally was shipped the proper disk and upgrade it to a full blown FS-4PRO HD. Now it handles HD.

However I have not used it yet and in reviewing my finances I need to chop off some things that I don't absolutely need. This qualifies. I have the original box, manuals, charger, firewire cable and battery. It is in mint condition.

Here is the exact model on B&H

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...ughType=search

I'm looking to get $600 out of it which is less than what I paid for it as part of the deal.

I'd prefer paypal if possible and I need to do this quick as I am trying to clear up credit to get my loan passed through.

Thanks!

Giroud Francois July 17th, 2006 02:56 PM

do you sell overseas ?
I am located in switzerland.
B&H list specs as PAL/NTSC, does the manual confirm ?
(i know the DV mode is probably NTSC and cannot be changed, but i am only interested by the HDV mode that is 50/60 compatible for all models)
in case yes, i am ok and can use paypal immediately.

Mike Teutsch July 17th, 2006 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marty Hudzik
Just bought my Canon XL-H1 in mid June and as part of a special promotion I got the FS-4 Pro HD at an extreme discount. I have had a few stumbling blocks in closing on my new house and need to get this off my credit card asap. I have never even used it with the camera. I fired it up and it was a plain vanilla DV FS4-Pro. After going round and round with Canon and Focus I finally was shipped the proper disk and upgrade it to a full blown FS-4PRO HD. Now it handles HD.

However I have not used it yet and in reviewing my finances I need to chop off some things that I don't absolutely need. This qualifies. I have the original box, manuals, charger, firewire cable and battery. It is in mint condition.

Here is the exact model on B&H

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...ughType=search

I'm looking to get $600 out of it which is less than what I paid for it as part of the deal.

I'd prefer paypal if possible and I need to do this quick as I am trying to clear up credit to get my loan passed through.

Thanks!

Marty,

Sent you an email, call me now and it is a done deal.

Mike

Giroud Francois July 17th, 2006 03:45 PM

he he, now you can start the auction...

Marty Hudzik July 17th, 2006 05:39 PM

I just checked this board from my parents house. I do not have access to my
email from here so I will check it in the next hour or so and give you a call then.

Thanks!

Jack D. Hubbard July 17th, 2006 06:30 PM

Hollywood

Michael,
Sending you an e-mail on Hollywood camera work.
Jack

Ari Shomair July 17th, 2006 07:40 PM

Hi Shervin - I'm not an importer or distributor, rather I just bought a "casepack" of 10 lightstands and don't need them all.
Thanks

Tomas Chinchilla July 17th, 2006 07:46 PM

Sold!sold!sold!sold!sold!sold!

Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Patrick Gault July 17th, 2006 08:55 PM

This item is sold.