DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2006 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/14354-private-classifieds-listings-2006-a.html)

Andrew Todd January 19th, 2006 02:37 PM

these seem hard to come by.. even on ebay.. ive been looking

Bryon Akerman January 19th, 2006 03:10 PM

yeah, I know. I just bought the FU-1000 and need as the tool man would say, "MORE POWER."

Bryon <><

Richard Alvarez January 19th, 2006 03:13 PM

Yup,
I shoot with the Fu-1000 and the dual packs are GREAT.

Bryon Akerman January 19th, 2006 04:35 PM

How long can you go on the dual pack with the fu-1000?

Andres Bant January 19th, 2006 05:09 PM

still for sale!

Miguel Lombana January 19th, 2006 06:55 PM

Chris I just emailed you... let's "TALK"... see my post:

http://dvinfo.net/conf/showthread.php?t=58693

MIGUEL

Al Atkinson-Sirois January 19th, 2006 07:36 PM

Please see new thread re these items. Thanks!

Al Atkinson-Sirois January 19th, 2006 08:38 PM

FS: DSE's Vegas 4 DVD Set And Book

Hey, posting here as a new thread 'cause I can't edit my original. Thanks for your indulgence..

For those few who may not know of him, Douglas Spotted Eagle is THE Vegas guru. His series of books and DVD's are invaluable for anyone wanting to become thoroughly acquainted with Sony Vegas. Even though Vegas is currently at version 6, this set would still be handy as a (really inexpensive!) primer for Vegas' unique layout/workflow. DVD set includes an intro to Vegas 5, and a project CD comes with the book.

Original retail: $175. Sell for $70.00, shipping included. Am reluctantly unloading all my video gear , so don't hesitate to make an offer. Email me directly at aatkinson@wwlp.com, or at patatkinsonsi@att.net. Thanks!

Kyle Neaves January 19th, 2006 08:43 PM

Still looking.

Thanks

Jeff Kilgroe January 20th, 2006 12:34 AM

Pictures...

Pictures are finally online at http://appliedvisual.com/dvx100 and will add more tomorrow and over the weekend if people request. The users guide, DVD companion for the DVX book and a few other things that are also included are not shown in the pictures.

Bigo Hoggins January 20th, 2006 03:26 AM

wouldn't happen to have any on AE 6.5 layin around would ya

Martin Archer-Shee January 20th, 2006 04:06 AM

TT Encore DVD 1.5

Sorry, no I do not have any of the TT on Effects. That might be my next move but up to know I have been quite happy using the modifications / transitions with my Matrox RTX 100 editing system. I really need to concentrate more on the day-to-day production of a good, solid and reliable DVD. That is why I am using Encore DVD and trying to master(?) it.

Martin

John McManimie January 20th, 2006 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigo Hoggins
wouldn't happen to have any on AE 6.5 layin around would ya

I have a set for AE 6.5 Pro that I am selling:

http://www.dvinfo.net/conf/showthread.php?t=58435

Charlie Rose January 20th, 2006 10:57 AM

Wanted: Pinnacle Pro-ONE

I have 2 of these editing systems, and love it. But they have discontinued it. I need a 3rd system with everything that came in the box new. Can anyone help?

David Yuen January 20th, 2006 12:21 PM

I have one gathering dust

Ever since Pinnacle stopped with Premiere 6.5, I had to move on to a Matrox board and this card has been doing nothing ever since.

Sent you e-mail.

Guest January 20th, 2006 03:22 PM

Price lowered to $549.

Save $150 on a lens with 10 minutes of use & I'll still pay shipping (within the U.S.).

Here's a pic I just took:

http://www.thisis24p.com/centuryphoto.html

Mihai Meda January 20th, 2006 04:40 PM

I wrote you a private message... is this pal camera still available? I'm very interested.

Mariano Eckerstrand January 20th, 2006 05:49 PM

I have a Canon GL2 that I am selling so that I can upgrade. It works great with no dropped frames and I have been consistant with using the Sony preimum tapes with it, although in the begining and a couple of times throughout I have used other brands but I would use a head cleaner. I would estimate that I have used it to fill about 30-40 60 min tapes. I have the original box along with all the accessories except the large eye piece. Those items include lens hood, shoulder strap, BP915 battery, small eye piece, and remote. On top of those accessories I have the two Canon BP930 batteries, UV haze filter that has been kept on at all times to protect the lens, and the Canon WD58 wide angle lens .7x. If this sounds interesting let me know I am lookin at near $2000 or so including everything listed. My name is Mariano Lopez Eckerstrand and you can e-mail me at Wano540@aol.com

Thanks!

Kyle Neaves January 20th, 2006 06:18 PM

Thanks for the offer but I believe I will be purchasing the GL1 listed here on the boards. I'm trying to keep my production budget low, and the differences between the GL1 and the GL2 just don't seem worth it, especially in my situation.

Good luck selling though,
Kyle

Tim D Wright January 20th, 2006 07:30 PM

All sold!

Everything has now been sold.

Thanks

Michael Galvan January 20th, 2006 07:55 PM

Thanks man .... hope you're enjoying it ...

John McManimie January 20th, 2006 09:07 PM

OK, I'll try again... How about $315 (including shipping in the US)?

(I'm trying to get money together for a 35mm adapter and I have been drooling over Quyen Le's black Letus35A with swapable metal mount) :-)

Bigo Hoggins January 20th, 2006 10:08 PM

thanks for the offer but thats too rich for my blood didnt know there were so many of em....

Al Atkinson-Sirois January 21st, 2006 04:22 PM

They're Outta Here!

Hey, the DVD set and book have been sold. Thanks, Scott!!

Al Atkinson-Sirois January 21st, 2006 04:24 PM

Sold!! Thanks, everybody!

Samwise Thompson January 21st, 2006 09:52 PM

I will be removing this item Sunday and placing for sale on another site.

Thanks for looking.

Glenn Davidson January 21st, 2006 10:02 PM

The HHB is a awesome deck and the fact that yours comes with a Pelican case makes it a super deal. Balanced, RCA, S/Pdif & Optical inputs! I have two of them and they are the best field recorders I have ever used. I cringe when I read the posts of the Wedding Videographers using I-rivers or Sony Consumer junk.

Good luck at the other site.

Ben Freedman January 21st, 2006 10:12 PM

Send you email...

Ben

Ken Beals January 22nd, 2006 01:07 AM

RODE NT4 Stereo mic

Great stereo microphone. Removed from it's sturdy foam lined black case only two times.
Reluctant to sell, but need to purchase other gear.

List price new $449 and up.

$350 plus $15 Shipping anywhere is U.S.

May throw in extra stuff. (shock mount, etc.)

Link below gives picture and spec :

http://www.computersandmusic.com/sit...de_NT4_244.htm

thanks, Ken

Accept Money Orders
sorry Pay Pal not set up.

Deniz Turkmen January 22nd, 2006 10:03 AM

The wireless mics have been sold.

Steve Medcalf January 22nd, 2006 10:27 AM

do you still have wireless controller for sale?
thanks
Steve
UK

Karl J Martin January 22nd, 2006 12:41 PM

Payment sent.

Andres Bant January 22nd, 2006 05:03 PM

still accepting offers

Ash Greyson January 22nd, 2006 05:23 PM

Still got it...

ash =o)

Charles Workman January 22nd, 2006 06:58 PM

WTB CANON XL2 and/or tripod

I'm looking to buy a Canon XL2 in the next couple of days as I will be needing it for an upcoming event.

I will also be purchasing a fluid head tripod, possibly a bogen 503 or 519, and a good on-camera light.

I would consider other accessories you have if you wish to sell them with the camera.

I've been on this forum for the past 6 months. I am trustworthy and I have an excellent reputation on eBay.

I would be making my payment with a credit card, so I could either send it directly to you or through paypal.

Please contact me as soon as possible.

Bogdan Apetri January 22nd, 2006 08:47 PM

Mihai, replied. Sorry.

I am waiting for a response from Germany - he talked to me first so I promised him to hold on it for a while. I hope this will go through since he seemed very serious and not the kind of guy to withdraw at the last minute, but if not I will get back to you.

Jim Karrels January 22nd, 2006 10:31 PM

sorry -- controller was sold a while back!
However, I do have:

Canon CA-920 charger with DC-920 Coupler --- $100 shipped/paypal'd

Jim Karrels January 22nd, 2006 10:42 PM

Canon batteries and charger...

Still have for sale the following (sorry -- couldn't add this to my other post):

Canon CA-920 charger with DC-920 Coupler --- $100 shipped/Paypal'd
2 Canon genuine BP-915 batteries @ $25 each shipped/Paypal'd (or both for $45)
2 Canon genuine BP-930 batteries @ $50 each shipped/Paypal'd (or both for $90)

Henry Cho January 22nd, 2006 11:24 PM

FS: Ikan V7000 7" 16:9 4:3 LCD monitor with image flip

i'm selling a minimally used ikan v7000 7" widescreen lcd monitor with integrated speaker. color reproduction and resolution are not the best, but the monitor can flip the image horizontally and vertically which will help people using a 35mm adapter frame their shots. the unit is in pristine condition (it still has the protective peel on the lcd screen), and comes with hot shoe mount, av cable, power adapter, remote control, mounting bracket, car adapter and documentation.

asking $200 shipped.

official link:
http://www.ikancorp.com/v7000.htm

b&h link:
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...ughType=search

Jeff Kilgroe January 23rd, 2006 12:13 AM

OK..

Price is being lowered to $1850 + shipping. I *WILL NOT* go below this, do not even ask or offer. If I don't get that much out of the camera, then I'm going to keep it for another purpose or experimental unit. I have had a few offers in the $1800 to $1950 range, but so far two deals have been called off because the buyer couldn't come up with the money after agreeing to buy. Sorry if I sound bitter and frustrated, but I don't have time to deal with that sort of thing and I think I lost a legit sale because I turned down an offer when I thought I had it sold to some deadbeat. *DO NOT* offer to buy if you don't have the cash.