DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2006 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/14354-private-classifieds-listings-2006-a.html)

Dave Campbell July 5th, 2006 12:06 PM

$500

Dave

Patrick Gault July 5th, 2006 12:07 PM

3 - Black Canvas Shot Bags - New, Never Used!

They hold up to 18lbs of shot or sand. $35 for all three. Sandbags often run $20+ each. FREE SHIPPING.

Robert Kirkpatrick July 5th, 2006 12:20 PM

Sent you an email.

Patrick Gault July 5th, 2006 12:30 PM

This items is sold.

Bill Schoaf July 5th, 2006 02:52 PM

still available for $1100.00 NEW IN BOX. - thanks.

Drop me an email me at billy19@gmail.com

Todd Kivimaki July 5th, 2006 03:00 PM

Price Drop $250 plus shipping.

David M. Payne July 5th, 2006 03:12 PM

For sale, 1 low hours DVX100a camera with full acc. W/T original shipping box $2,500.

For sale, 1 low hours DVX100a camera with full acc. W/T original shipping box $2,500.

It is in like new condition. 20hrs on the camera with Barry Greens DVX book and DVD. I have two HVX200 and this camera is never used, so it is time to sell it to someone who will use it.

Also 1 Panasonic AG-LA7200G 16X9 lens 900.00 new. Like new for $500.00

Will sell package for $2900.00 Firm. Camera new (DVX100B) $3695.00 and $900.00 for lens you save $1695.00 over new cost.

I will take personal checks, but they have to clear first before I ship the camera and/or lens. Otherwise a bank draft or post office money order will get faster shipping. E-mail me at paynefullproductions@yahoo.com for info on where to send the money and how you would like to have it shipped. I will pay for USPS priority mail or ground shipping from UPS both insured. You pay for any express shipping service.

David

David M. Payne July 5th, 2006 03:14 PM

For sale 1 Panasonic AG-LA7200G 16X9 lens 900.00 new. Like new for $500.00

For sale, 1 Panasonic AG-LA7200G 16X9 lens 900.00 new. Like new for $500.00

Also 1 low hours DVX100a camera with full acc. W/T original shipping box $2,500.

It is in like new condition. 20hrs on the camera with Barry Greens DVX book and DVD. I have two HVX200 and this camera is never used, so it is time to sell it to someone who will use it.

Also

Will sell package for $2900.00 Firm. Camera new (WellDVX100B)$3695.00 and $900.00 for lens you save $1695.00 over new cost.

I will take personal checks, but they have to clear first before I ship the camera and/or lens. Otherwise a bank draft or post office money order will get faster shipping. E-mail me at paynefullproductions@yahoo.com for info on where to send the money and how you would like to have it shipped. I will pay for USPS priority mail or ground shipping from UPS both insured. You pay for any express shipping service.

David

Jamie Baughman July 5th, 2006 09:04 PM

Just wanted to shamelessly bump this FS post back up. I'm willing to break apart the lens and the cam for interested parties. EMail me a reasonable offer!

Thanks,

Jamie

Mike Phan July 5th, 2006 09:31 PM

FS: Steady Stick for XL2

I have a barely used Steady Stick that's been sitting in my closet collecting dust. I bought that thinking I'm going to use it but my work has more demands for switching between glidecam and a nice tripod shot. Not needed in my equipment collection. Bought brand new from B&H probably 6 months ago has original box and everything. $80 plus shipping.

Tim Snyder July 5th, 2006 09:46 PM

Still have it

If anyone wants to make an offer.

David M. Payne July 5th, 2006 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David M. Payne
For sale, 1 Panasonic AG-LA7200G 16X9 lens 900.00 new. Like new for $500.00

Also 1 low hours DVX100a camera with full acc. W/T original shipping box $2,500.

Also

Will sell package for $2900.00 Firm. Camera new (WellDVX100B)$3695.00 and $900.00 for lens you save $1695.00 over new cost.

David

Sale pending on lens, camera is still up for sale.

David

Patrick Gault July 6th, 2006 10:03 AM

Again:

1 Lowel DP - includes (2) 750w, (1) 1K bulb, protective screen, ac cable

The Lowel DP-Light is a powerful workhorse. It's a powerful key, backlight or background light. Add an umbrella or diffusion for soft key or fill light. Swap to the super-spot reflector for long throws, or customize it with a variety of other accessories. The DP is built for a long multi-use life.

This fixture is supplied with a 120 volt AC power cord. Change the cord, or use a plug adapter, and use the DP-Light anywhere in the world with the appropriate bulb.

At B&H with a 1K bulb this light alone costs $166.95. 750w bulbs cost $29.95 each.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...ughType=search

1 - Lowel Dichroic Filter for Lowel DP

Converts tungsten (3200K) to the approximate daylight (5500K) color temperature and absorbs U.V. light. The expected light loss is approximately 50% (one f-stop). Requires either the Complete Barndoor or the Barndoor Frame for mounting.

B&H price is $99.95.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...ughType=search

2 - Lowel D - the original DP. One can be rewired, the other can be repaired, but needs a number a parts.

I am reducing the price to $175 and I will still include FREE SHIPPING!

Patrick Gault July 6th, 2006 10:06 AM

this item is closed.

Patrick Gault July 6th, 2006 11:12 AM

I am adding a light stand to the sweeten the deal. So you will receive SIX stands for the same price of $125. That is almost HALF price!

DynaTran™ Professional Series light stands are built to uncompromising standards. Ideal for in studio or on location shoots where sheer strength must be combined with portability and easy set-up. Aluminum alloy construction means they are strong yet light weight. Black satin finish makes them the most attractive light stands on the market. Smooth functioning protects your bulbs from the possibility of a jarring impact when levers are released.

http://www.amvona.com/v7/shop/?page=...roduct_id=1627

Patrick Gault July 6th, 2006 11:23 AM

4 - Dynaphos AS-807 Light Stand - New!!!

DynaTran™ Professional Series light stands are built to uncompromising standards. Ideal for in studio or on location shoots where sheer strength must be combined with portability and easy set-up. Aluminum alloy construction means they are strong yet light weight. Black satin finish makes them the most attractive light stands on the market. Smooth functioning protects your bulbs from the possibility of a jarring impact when levers are released.

For full specs click on the link below.

http://www.amvona.com/v7/shop/?page=...roduct_id=2071

All four stands in new condition sell for 52.00 Each. A new light stand bag is also included. I am selling these stands for $135 plus shipping.

Patrick Gault July 6th, 2006 11:37 AM

2 - DynaTran™ X-Large Grip Arms NEW!

Grip heads are designed to hold scrims, flags, or lights mounted on century stands or overhead stands during film, video, or photo shoots.

Grips heads can be used in combination with other accessories to resolve most light, and light accessory positioning problems.

Components can be used on their own or in combination with a stand. Used in combination the extension arm with dual grip heads provides an extended grip point for scrims, flags, or small lights to provide precise secure control.

For photo and full specs click on the link below

http://www.amvona.com/v7/shop/?page=...roduct_id=2029

I am selling 2 for the price of 1. $70 plus shipping.

Patrick Gault July 6th, 2006 11:47 AM

Very useful for gripping foamcore and other grip accessories. Every kit should have a couple of these.

Bradley D Barber July 6th, 2006 12:38 PM

Gl-2

I have a Cannon GL-2 that I bought from a member here that had a failure. It still plays back and transfers wonderfully but can not capture an image any more. You can look up my past post that explains what happened.

The kit includes GL-2
Wide angle adapter
Tiffen Soft FX-3 Filter
Standard GL-2 lens
Large and small viewfinder pieces
Tamrac soft bag
all manuals and Cannon Software that came with original box
VL-10li light
The standard battery
A single long life battery (they both work very well)

I used it for about 20 hours and cleaned every two. It has been maintained properly and is very clean. I can not use it any more however it makes a great extras kit. There is a possibility it could be fixed but I have not looked into it.

800.00 US will ship it. Athens or Augusta Georgia let me know and you can stop off and have a look see.

I will get pics up soon.
Send email to: bradleybrbr@yahoo.com

Thanks

Ken Grohs July 6th, 2006 12:56 PM

What "Steady Stick" are you selling (more info or pics would be nice)?

B&H sells 3 "Steady Sticks".

Mike Phan July 6th, 2006 03:34 PM

http://www.tiffen.com/SteadyStick.htm

Patrick Moreau July 6th, 2006 07:45 PM

VX2100 with rare audio drop outs - $1550US

I have my mint VX2100 up for sale in an older post for $1800 but one of the videographers I work with suggest that we sell his and he would buy mine. His has occasional audio-drop outs when using the on-board mic. The video records fine and is unaffected. The drop-outs appear to be worse outside. It may happen once to three times in a 8 hour wedding shoot and sometimes it doesn't happen at all. Works great as backup cam where the audio isn't crucial, although the onboard mic isn't the best source of audio to being with. To clarify, the video records and plays perfectly and is unaffected by the occasional audio drop out. looking for $1550 US, can do paypal if we split fees, or can ship it and local pickup works as well. About 1 hour out of the GTA. Comes with the charger, large eyecup, lens hood, strap and an extra battery.

Tony Tibbetts July 6th, 2006 08:17 PM

Panasonic GS400 kit for sale in Seattle

Hello,

I am selling my GS400 kit. If you live in or near the Seattle area and are interested in purchasing it let me know. The camera and gear is barely used. I never got a chance to use it much and now I need to get my house painted.

I am selling the entire kit for $1600. Items included in the kit are:

- GS400 Camcorder (w/ 1 battery, charger, power cord, and video cable)
- Rode Videomic
- Canon WD-43 0.7x 43mm wide angle lens
- Sima LED Video Light (rechargable w/ included power cord)
- Pelican 1400 hard case.

Pics:
http://www.tonytibbetts.com/GS400_01.jpg
http://www.tonytibbetts.com/GS400_02.jpg
http://www.tonytibbetts.com/GS400_03.jpg
http://www.tonytibbetts.com/GS400_04.jpg

PM me or e-mail me at anthonytibbetts@hotmail.com put "GS400" in the subject line. Please, no buyers outside of the general Seattle area. Unless of course you want to send a money order. I don't want to go through the hassle of ebay, paypal, or personal checks that I have to wait seven days to clear.

Thanks!

Dennis Hingsberg July 6th, 2006 08:22 PM

Hello folks, complete package is still for sale -- I'm now willing to break up the package and sell the mini35 or the XL2 Camera separately.

Please serious inquiries only.

Cheers and thanks!

Dennis

Chris Ferrer July 6th, 2006 08:38 PM

FS: Lectro 100 series wireless, NEED TO SELL NOW!

I have to come up with some fast cash this Friday the 7th of July. I am willing to let me Lectrosonics 100 series UHF wireless setup go cheap. I have the tramsmitter, receiver and a Countryman EMW lav that I paid over $1200 for and is in MINT condition, just used it for one season of weddings (about 20). No scratches, 100mw of transmit power, incredibly clear reception!

Must sell this friday, payment via paypal only!

first $600 gets it, I will pay shipping.

if interested, please call me @ 451-9110 (area code 919)

thanks,
Chris

PS. this is the newer UCR-100 style setup: http://www.lectrosonics.com/wireless/100/ucr100.htm

Shervin Mandgaryan July 6th, 2006 08:58 PM

Sorry if this is out of topic relation but is that shot of your camera in production at Bloor Cinema in Downtown T.O.?

Cheers,

Dennis Hingsberg July 6th, 2006 09:24 PM

Hi Shervin, yes the rig was used on the shoot for 'The 23rd Doorway' by writer/director Brendan Farrell. You can see many more production stills on www.starcentral.ca/23doorway.htm... were you part of the project or did you go to school with Brendan?

Shervin Mandgaryan July 6th, 2006 10:23 PM

Actually I have no connection with this production nor do I know Brenden.

I have been to the bloor cinema alot since I visit my brother who lives in the Annex.

Looks like you are really close, I haven't even heard of your name at all! Nice short film by the way!

Cheers,

Matt Stahley July 6th, 2006 11:26 PM

PDX is Sold!

Patrick Moreau July 7th, 2006 04:57 AM

I'm interested but I have a wedding all day today and tomorrow. If you see this is the next four hours, shoot me an email and I can give you a call.

Matthew Nayman July 7th, 2006 06:01 AM

Willing to go seperate on your nikons as well?

Sang Siharath July 7th, 2006 06:14 AM

Hi Dennis,
How much do you want for your XL2 with the stock lens and all accessories? I'm from Rochester, NY.

Andrew Petrie July 7th, 2006 07:32 AM

USD, but the canadian dollar is so strong now that equates to just over 3300 CDN but 3300cdn would be fine
this is just about half of what I paid brand new (still have the invoice), and it's been stored in a closet for 99% of it's life with me

Greg Bartlett July 7th, 2006 11:16 AM

XL2 received

I recieved my XL2 from Greg Boston today; came packed well and in great (as new) condition. Thanks again...

Greg

Brian J. Harris July 7th, 2006 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrew Oh
Hey guys,

I have for sale a Cinetech Focus Gear Ring to use with your follow focus adapters. It has standard threading so it should work with all the follow focus units out there. It's for the CANON XL2 20x lens and XL H1 HD 20x lens. Retails for $90. I'll sell it for $50 shipped. Thanks!

ANdrew

Hey Andrew,

Is this still available? Any info. will be appreciated.

David M. Payne July 7th, 2006 01:17 PM

I had a request for what exactly comes with the camera so here is the list.

It comes with all the acc that I got when it was new as listed in the manual, Panasonic battery, AC adaptor, AC cable, DC cable, wireless remote new in the bag, mic holder new in the bag, mic holder adapter W/screws new in the bag, and shoulder strap new in the bag, and I'll toss in Barry's book and DVD. I used the tape but I'll give you a new one too. It has the original Leica lens hood/with lens cap and the eyecup. It is in like new shape, no dents, dings or scratches, I take care of my equipment.

David

Jim Karrels July 7th, 2006 02:58 PM

Price Reduction: $3975 shipped

$3975 with free ground shipping to US.
If paid by Paypal, +3% to cover their fee.
I will take a cashier's or personal check, but cannot ship until it clears.

Mint condition.

Andrew Oh July 7th, 2006 05:32 PM

Hey Brian,

it's still available. Let me know if you want it!

Andrew

Brian J. Harris July 7th, 2006 06:14 PM

E-mail sent

Matthew Nayman July 8th, 2006 07:27 AM

Hey Andrew... yo're in London. You ever in Toronto? Would lvoe to try it before I buy it (assuming I can find $3300 dollars)