DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2006 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/14354-private-classifieds-listings-2006-a.html)

Patrick Gault July 3rd, 2006 04:20 PM

Purchase by Wednesday, July 5 and receive FREE SHIPPING!

Dave Frank July 3rd, 2006 04:50 PM

Monday afternoon bump, for anyone interested. :)

-David Frank

Greg Bartlett July 3rd, 2006 06:15 PM

xl2

Hi Greg,

I sent you an email on your 2nd XL2 for sale.

Regards,

Greg Bartlett

Heath Vinyard July 3rd, 2006 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heath Vinyard
Varizoom VZ-TFT7U 7-Inch Widescreen Color LCD Monitor Kit, includes Carry Case, Li-Ion Battery and Charger, Shoe Mount, Sun Hood, AC Adapter, Car Adapter and Cables.

Comes with above AND:
VA-VZ702M Battery with Charger Package for TFT Varizoom Monitors
Varizoom VZ-B72 Replacement Lithium Ion Battery Pack

So total of 3 batteries and two chargers are with this. Item was used for one shoot and is in almost new condition. Item was purchased brand new before shoot. Only reason I'm selling is I want to build myself a mini video village and am funding that.

Brand new, all would cost $590 + shipping from BH. Asking $500 + reasonable shipping. All offers considered.

Thanks.

Dropping the price of this to $450 before it heads to ebay.

Heath

Wayne Morellini July 3rd, 2006 09:31 PM

If I had a compatible camera I would be interested, but there seems like no chance I will get one of those for $400 either.

Greg Boston July 4th, 2006 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greg Bartlett
Hi Greg,

I sent you an email on your 2nd XL2 for sale.

Regards,

Greg Bartlett

Hi Greg,

You've got mail.

-gb-

Phil Bowen July 4th, 2006 01:21 AM

Out of curiosity, what kind of stands?

Patrick Gault July 4th, 2006 03:08 AM

The stands have no identifying stamp or logo. They are chrome and accomodate 3/8" sockets. The acme lights are from a Bencher copy stand. The acme's are open face with a 5" reflector attached. They are great for reflecting light into foamcore and creating an even lighting in a smaller room. Can't beat them for $75.

Patrick Gault July 4th, 2006 03:09 AM

Purchase by Wednesday through PayPal and I'll throw in FREE SHIPPING to the lower 48 states.

Jason Varner July 4th, 2006 03:36 AM

Okay it's late and I'm just digging through the boards but how can an "Advanced Broadcast Camera Techniques" video be on vhs?

Patrick Gault July 4th, 2006 04:40 AM

Get some sleep, Jason.

Patrick Gault July 4th, 2006 04:41 AM

this item is closed because some items were sold.

Patrick Gault July 4th, 2006 04:47 AM

Lowel DP & Dichroic Filter - Free Shipping

1 Lowel DP w/ ac cable, screen, 3 bulbs - scratched paint, works great
1 Lowel Dichroic Filter - good shape

$185 w/ FREE SHIPPING!

Mike Teutsch July 4th, 2006 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayne Morellini
If I had a compatible camera I would be interested, but there seems like no chance I will get one of those for $400 either.

Wayne,

$400 no, but I have a beauty with lots of extras I could get to you for $1,350 shipped! :)

Mike

Giroud Francois July 4th, 2006 07:42 AM

for instance, i still hesitate between purchasing this housing or sell my camera.
350$ and you ship it to Switzerland ?

Brendan Walsh July 4th, 2006 08:37 AM

FS HVX 200 w/2x4GB P2s

This isn't official yet, but I wan't to test the waters on the possibility of parting with my HVX200. I'll be starting work on a documentary shortly and as much as I love the HVX, the P2 workflow just doesn't look like it's going to work out for me here.

I purchased the camera from EVS in March and have less than 25 hours of use on it as of right now. Along with the camera, I will also include these items:

(2) 4Gig P2 cards [offloaded <10 times each]
(6) 5400 mAh batts
(1) Tiffen UV Filter

Everything is in perfect shape and has minimal use. I still have the original box along with all the accessories and materials that came with the cam. I'm located in Chicago, so if anyone in the area is interested that would be great--otherwise we can work out shipping, payment, etc.

$6500 will take all if I decide to go thru with it.

Jim Karrels July 4th, 2006 08:53 AM

Update: Z1U

I have responded to questions emailed...

Camera was originally purchased 5/18/05.

In addition to all originally provided accessories, I will throw in an extra battery.

Bill Zens July 4th, 2006 11:19 AM

Steven, I'm in a quandry...if I can't sell the Vegas package I'll have to keep it and struggle thru the training to learn it. If you're interested in Vegas, I'll sell that w/out the training books and videos.

Steven Davis July 4th, 2006 11:35 AM

I already have vegas, thanks anyway

Matthew Nayman July 4th, 2006 11:50 AM

Hey Andrew... I assume that is Canadian Dollars?

Patrick Gault July 4th, 2006 01:05 PM

I will throw in 2 Lowell D lights (the original Lowel DP). One can be re-wired and the other can be used for parts or with a new socket and stand adapter you would have two extra lights. Just add $15 to the total and all three lights are yours!

Patrick Gault July 4th, 2006 01:07 PM

No barndoors. It really a very basic light. Looks similar to a photo strobe, electrical cord in back, bulb where you would expect it and a circular reflective cone covering the bulb. You could clip some black wrap on the cone for control. I will throw in some black wrap and c-47's to sweeten the deal.

Patrick Gault July 4th, 2006 01:11 PM

This item is SOLD!

Patrick Gault July 4th, 2006 01:13 PM

This item is sold

Christopher Witz July 4th, 2006 01:58 PM

I'm selling my hc1 with letus flip enhanced + canon 50mm f1.4 with a compendium matt box... on a cavision carbon fiber rod support and 4 sony batts.... in an aluminum case.... all like new....

http://www.witzke-studio.com/hc1-flip.jpg

Erik Vilinskas July 4th, 2006 02:11 PM

Hvx-200

Brendan,

I will be in the market for an HVX-200 in a month or so. If you still have it then I would be interested in talking to you.

Out of curiousity, is there a particular obstacle in the P2 workflow that was the deciding factor for you?

Erik

Matt Stahley July 4th, 2006 02:11 PM

there has been some interest but nothing final yet. the cam is practically brand new.

Brendan Walsh July 4th, 2006 02:42 PM

Erik,

The P2 workflow has worked great for me so far-but this upcoming doc will be a little different than everything else I've done with the HVX so far.

As of right now I've been offloading the cards to a laptop in the field. It works fine, but the laptop has a short power span. My upcoming documentary will be shot mostly in the wilderness in several day increments, which would pose a problem with regards to power. My only savnig grace might be a P2 Store, but since I've already exceeded my budget, that's not really an option.

As far as functionality and ease of use the actual P2s have been great on the occasions I've used them. Previewing your footage in camera is so much easier than with tape, and the variable frame rates are definitely a plus. Likewise, post production is a breeze when you don't have to log and capture tons of tapes. FCP works very nicely with the P2 workflow.

I can see myself purchasing another HVX a few years down the road for other projects because I really do enjoy the workflow and the capabilities of the camera, however it just doesn't seem viable for my current project.

Greg Boston July 4th, 2006 05:49 PM

The other XL2 and the AB adapter are sold.

Only a few items left.

The Century Optics .7 wa adapter is still available. Only on the camera twice and is in the original box. It fits the 16X manual and is full zoom through. A good buy at $500.

-gb-

Patrick Gault July 4th, 2006 05:56 PM

5 - Light Stands NEW in box

FS: 5 Dynaphos AS-806 Light Stands. These are new, never used, still in their original box. They sell for $36 at www.amvona.com. I am selling all five light stands for $125 plus shipping. You save $55!

Sean Seah July 5th, 2006 06:58 AM

The licence isnt transferable rite?

Charles Papert July 5th, 2006 07:16 AM

Still available, anyone still buying manual lenses for the Canons..??!

Patrick Gault July 5th, 2006 07:36 AM

I am ending this sale. I will be adding a Lowel L Light, Lowel Stand, Tamrac Case & more. Check in next week.

Patrick Gault July 5th, 2006 07:37 AM

Patrick Gault July 5th, 2006 07:40 AM

Lowering price to $50 plus shipping. Don't miss this bargain.

Marc Sacco July 5th, 2006 08:19 AM

FS:VERY complete Canon XL1S pkg! (hardly used)

Hi Guys!
i have to sell my Canon XL1S package. It is a hardly used very complete package i bought (the bulk of) from Bob Demming on this site june 2004. it has a wide angle AND 16x manual lens! this package was put togther for doing independent features. a few months after purchase i was seriously injured (of course! tore right shoulder rotator cuff!) and havent been able to use the camera at all since! i dont want to sell it but i have to pay the final fees to finish a patent i own and i have no other choice!

i prefer to sell complete package together and not part it out.

thanks for looking! (you can go to my website to see pictures of the package and some sample raw footage shot with it!) http://www.zenimage.com/zencamera01.htm

Canon XL1s Camera Pkg

xl1s body (NEVER used as a playback deck!)
16x manual servo zoom lens w/ UV filter, sun shade, lens and body caps
3x Extra Wide angle zoom lens w/UV filter, sun shade, lens and body caps, soft lens case
SP100 shoulder pad
MA200 XLR adapter/shoulder pad/mount
CH-910 dual battery charger/holder
FU-500 color viewfinder
5" LCD color monitor w/ ball mount for camera shoe and power plug
sennheiser wireless ew100 mic, transmitter and receiver
(2) canon 945 batteries
(3) canon 930 batteries
WL-D3000 wireless remote controller
CA910 charger
DC-900 power cable
Mack 4 year warranty (2 yrs left/ transferrable)
one panasonic AY-DVM63PQ (the only tape ever run through this camera!)
misc. cables as shown
Manfrotto/bogen 3192 blk HD tripod w/ 3066 HD fluid head (one arm) very solid camera support!
Soft bag camera case (actually a converted Medic bag!)
all the original manuals, documents, etc. as well as the original boxes
fuzzy windscreen for on-camera mic.
Total Pkg price $5,900.00

shipping and insurance(a must) TBD (estimated around $50, you pay actual cost)
*note: there may be extra charges if paying by pay pal (but we can discuss)
*note: Mack warranty transfer charge is $15 (as written on the card)
*note: would prefer to sell in USA only. Local to Northeast area is even better! (sorry)

thanks!
Marc Sacco

Marc Sacco July 5th, 2006 08:24 AM

Oh yea...i meant to tell everyone about the exciting new (unrelated) product i patented that i have to sell the camera to pay for! you can see it at my site www.twistlift.com

thanks again for looking!
Marc Sacco

Paul Reichelt July 5th, 2006 08:40 AM

WTB: Bogen/Manfrotto 503 Head and/or Legs

Hey guys/gals,

I'm looking to purchase a Used 503 Head in at at least fairly good condition ASAP. Also looking to perhaps purchase some legs as well although I'm looking for 351MVB2 Legs and would prefer to go with those.

Priority is the 503 Head. If interested please e-mail me via the forums message system OR at Darkfire@gmail.com. Posting in the thread is fine as well.

Thanks!

Patrick Gault July 5th, 2006 11:54 AM

You missed the bargain. SOLD!!!

Patrick Gault July 5th, 2006 12:02 PM

2 Dual Grip Heads 2" black - NEW IN BOX

Just what the title says....These sell for $24.95, buy it now, on ebay, I'm selling 2 for $30 plus shipping.