DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2006 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/14354-private-classifieds-listings-2006-a.html)

Rick Jimenez June 9th, 2006 02:16 PM

The brand is Sunpak, I can't remember the model but on the case is says VideoPro M. It's pretty heavy duty, nice smooth head. If you send me your email address i'll send you some pictures.

Greg Boston June 9th, 2006 02:44 PM

The FU-1000 has been sold.

Still have the other items and they are in excellent condition. If you own the XL2, the TA100 tripod adapter is a great investment.

-gb-

Patrick Moreau June 9th, 2006 03:50 PM

iBook G4 1.2 12" & Nikon D70 w/ 50mm 1.8

Looking to sell both a D70 and an ibook. The ibook is mint condition, gets over 4 hours of battery life and comes with airport, 30gb hd and combo drive. Used to download photos and iriver files while at weddings. Also have a D70 with 50mm 1.8 lens, a little old but mint glass and very sharp. Used to take the wedding photos that were downloaded to the ibook. Looking for $750CDN for either package and $1400 for both which is about 700US or 1300US for the package. Will entertain any trades involving wireless audio setups or camera stabilizers.

Paul Reichelt June 9th, 2006 04:36 PM

Hey Rick, You should be able to send me some mail via the forum function. But yah, definitely interested in purchasing it depending on the quality of the head & legs :)

Dave Frank June 9th, 2006 05:46 PM

Scott,

Hasn't been sold yet.

-David

Guy Barwood June 9th, 2006 07:54 PM

ditto

If you look back into the threads I grabbed first dibs on an unwanted IDX kit ;-)

Personally I am only looking for the adaptor, so if you want to keep the batteries it would suit me well.

Jim Karrels June 9th, 2006 11:05 PM

Price Reduction

No takers in first week -- so I will drop price by $50.
$1950 + shipping + PP

thanks for looking,
--Jim

p.s. I could potentially be interested in a trade for FULLY LEGAL version of FCP + cash...

Dylan Couper June 10th, 2006 12:53 AM

Steve, if it was a 1Ds, heck yes. :) Just need more resolution than the 1D has. Although I'm tempted... 8fps and 1.3x crop... mmm.... Ah, must hold out for more resolution!

Paul, I'd sell the ZR40 with the XL1's as a kit, but not on it's own, just because it is still very usefull to me as a deck.

Tommy, I want the laptop for video editing, so I need something with a big HDD, tons of RAM, and a DVD burner. Could be interested in some sort of trade if it has those. If you are looking to sell them anyway, email me, I know someone who is looking to buy one outright.

Gary Williams June 10th, 2006 01:16 AM

I would be open for the battery if the price was right.

Jemore Santos June 10th, 2006 03:41 AM

Tommy, don't leave us hangin.

Rick Steele June 10th, 2006 11:28 AM

Wanted: Sony VX2000 (or VX2100)

email: rtsteele1028@yahoo.com

Patrick Gault June 10th, 2006 12:20 PM

To the items below, I have added 1 Bogen Background stand w/ 4"spud

2 Lowel Tota with AC cables, gel frames, protective screens, & bulbs
1 Cool-Lux Mini Cool w/ AC Cable, Diffusion Glass, Stand Mount, 150 watt bulb, 300 watt dimmer
1 Lowel light stand
1 Silver Umbrella
1 Translucent Umbrella
1 Lowel Case
Professional Production Techniques 1 & 2 Video Series

Same low price of $400 plus shipping

Patrick Gault June 10th, 2006 12:21 PM

Lowel Tota lights

SOLD!

Patrick Gault June 10th, 2006 12:35 PM

I am adding the following to this kit

2 Lowel Tota - no bulbs or screens & cables need small repair.
2 silver umbrellas
1 cool-lux mini cool with ac cable - no bulb, diffusion or mount.
2 2" grip heads - new
2 21" arms - new
2 sand bags - new

And the rest of the kit includes:

1 Lowel Tota w/ ac cable, screen, bulb - like new
1 Chimera Speedring for Tota - like new
1 Photoflex Silverdome Medium 24" x 32" Softbox - great shape
1 Padded Run Bag approx size is 28" x 10" x 10".
1 How to Light for Videography (VHS)

That is 4 lights, a softbox, speedring, grip equipment and more for only $475 plus shipping.

Sam Houchins II June 10th, 2006 06:40 PM

please contact me via email.

Charles Huang June 11th, 2006 04:00 AM

2 Canon XL2, wireless microphone, wide angel & telephoto, pro tripod, much more

Okay, there is a story for anyone who is thinking about working with National Film Board of Canada. I really wanted to do a two hour documentary on taboo subject on teen prostitution, since one of my friend is unfortunately end up in wrong side of life and now she is no longer with us. I wanted do documentary telling their side of the story, why they do it, what kind of hardship they face, and their dreams and goals. Unfortunately, the producer Gerry Flahive thinks that students aren't professionals enough (I guess my team members are all too young and in college). There is little chance they funded our project despite that our team had already have the professional equipments (wireless microphones, cameras, and still)

So, I am forced to put some stuff here for sale:

- 1 used Canon XL2 (originally brought on October of 2005) with 1 wireless microphone and 1 receiver http://www.individual.utoronto.ca/ch...mages/cam1.jpg
- 1 new Canon XL2 (still sitting inside the box)
http://www.individual.utoronto.ca/ch...mages/cam3.jpg
- 2 set of filters (3 piece each)
- 1 six piece clean kit
- Professional tripod and fluid head Manfrotto 501/503
- 1 high resolution wide angel lens
- 1 high resolution telephoto lens
- 3 years worldwide extended warranty card (un-activated) for 1 camera with free annual cleaning
- 1 wheel case, I don't recommend using it (vibrate too much and take camera apart all the time).

I got Canon XL2 camera, the first one is used and the other one is still in the box. The used XL2 which I rented for my first documentary (Me vs. My Breast: http://www.individual.utoronto.ca/charlesh/documentary) but never returned it because wedding videographer died of heart attack and his willow asked me to donated $500 to Heart and Stroke Foundation under his name, she said he brought in October 2005 and used it few times only. The second Canon XL2 was brought by me on eBay and which I open it to check if it working, it arrived on late May 2006.

Let me know if anyone is interested in any item on the list or renting them if you are in Toronto. Please note that for those two cameras, I CAN NOT SEPARATE INDIVIDUAL PART! If you want them, you must buy them in one piece. I give you $100, if you come to pick up your camera and pay me in cash in person, no PayPal (their fees are instane). The fraud risk is too high for me to ship anywhere outside US, and Canada, sorry, but I am college student who is in serious debt.

Other photos
http://www.individual.utoronto.ca/ch...mages/cam2.jpg
http://www.individual.utoronto.ca/ch...mages/cam4.jpg
http://www.individual.utoronto.ca/ch...mages/cam5.jpg

Greg Boston June 11th, 2006 08:22 AM

The TA-100 adapters are sold pending payment.

Patrick Moreau June 11th, 2006 09:12 AM

How much do you want for everything?

Patrick Moreau June 11th, 2006 09:14 AM

I sent you an email. I have one I would seriously consider selling if the going rate for a VX2k1 isn't too low.

Charles Huang June 11th, 2006 10:57 AM

I think $10,000 Canadian is a fair price

Patrick Moreau June 11th, 2006 11:47 AM

Sent you an email.

Andrew Todd June 11th, 2006 12:46 PM

how much for the tripod and 503 head?

Darrell Hinton June 11th, 2006 02:13 PM

FS: Panasonic DVX-100

I have a Panasonic DVX-100 I am looking to sell. Its 2 years old with less than 10 hours of use. It is in great condition. As you can tell, I don't use it enough to justify keeping it, and I need the money for other expenses at the moment. So if anyone is interested or has any questions, just let me know.

Charles Huang June 11th, 2006 02:19 PM

Too heavy, don't want to ship it individually

Sam Druckerman June 11th, 2006 03:13 PM

Some people have asked if I would sell separately?

Sure.

I would sell the anamorphic lens as a pair with the lcd adapter.

And if someone just wanted the camera alone, without the long life battery and charger kit. That would be okay.

Thanks

Bigo Hoggins June 11th, 2006 06:01 PM

any pics? and how much you looking (E-mail me a general #) to get?

David Aguilar June 11th, 2006 06:27 PM

Thanks for the offer guys, however I found someone who has one for sale which im going to check it out next week. I'll see how it goes....

Rick Steele June 11th, 2006 08:58 PM

Camera bought. Thanks for all the replies people!

Derek Grimes June 11th, 2006 09:31 PM

Dvx100

Just sent email...email me back at tayproductions@comcast.net...

I am in the nashville area..
'
THanks

Wade Stine June 11th, 2006 09:54 PM

Hi Dylan.. Im looking to buy.. Can we haggle? I'm wanting an XL1 cheap.. I don't care about head hours...
I know I'm a "new boot" but I'll gladly supply all of my information to make a smooth sale.. No "send me back the rest" BS... I'm a real guy with real money..

Wade

Tommy Davis June 12th, 2006 09:16 AM

Sorry for the delay

Hey Guys:

I had been unable to log onto DV Info for a few days sorry about the delay. So on B&H it's listed at $899 plus shipping. I was thinking about selling it for $799 plus $20 for shipping. Anyone interested?
Best,
Tommy Davis

George Bean June 12th, 2006 09:18 AM

one last bump, the annual event we primarily use this for has concluded

trying to avoid listing the firestore on ebay or placing back in storage until next year's event. Any reasonable offers accepted, possible trades considered.

Thanks for looking.

Steven Dempsey June 12th, 2006 10:34 AM

Brand new Blackmagic Decklink

Blackmagic BLDLHDPSL
Decklink HD Pro Single Link - Uncompressed 12-bit HDTV SDI HD and SD Video Capture PCI-X Card with Single-Link 4:2:2 and Down Conversion and SD/HD Analog Monitoring - NTSC/Pal - Mac/Win

Bought for $979 will sell for $850

My motherboard does not have a PCI-X slot and I won't be upgrading for a while.

My preference is a money order. I will also accept Paypal

Thanks

Tomas Chinchilla June 12th, 2006 01:00 PM

************sold!

Patrick Gault June 12th, 2006 03:36 PM

closed sale

Patrick Gault June 12th, 2006 03:38 PM

Lowel Interview Lighting Kits - CHEAP!

Lowel Tota Interview Kit - $400 plus shipping

2 Lowel Tota with AC cables, gel frames, protective screens, & bulbs
1 Cool-Lux Mini Cool w/ AC Cable, Diffusion Glass, Light Stand Mount, 150 watt bulb, 300 watt dimmer
1 Lowel Light Stand
1 Bogen Back Light Stand w/ 4" spud
1 Silver Umbrella
1 Translucent Umbrella
1 Lowel Case
Professional Production Techniques 1 & 2 (VHS)

Lowel Interview & More KIT - $475 plus shipping

1 Lowel Tota w/ ac cable, screen, bulb
1 Chimera Speedring for Tota
1 Photoflex Silverdome Medium 24" x 32" Softbox (no bag)
2 Lowel Tota - no bulbs or screens & cables need small repair.
2 silver umbrellas
1 cool-lux mini cool with ac cable - no bulb, diffusion or mount.
2 2" grip heads - new
2 21" arms - new
2 sand bags - new
1 Padded Run Bag approx size is 28" x 10" x 10"
1 How to Light for Videography (VHS)

PayPal gladly accepted.

Todd Kivimaki June 12th, 2006 08:49 PM

Fs: Vx2000

I'm thinking about selling my vx2000. It's time to upgrade my gear, I also have a GL2 for sale, looking to pick up a XL1s or possibly a XL2

I bought the camera used about a year ago from a professional about an hour away from my house. This wasn’t from ebay I went to the guys house and talked with him for a while and felt everything was in better then good shape and decided to purchase the camera. This was a backup camera for the guy and when he did use the camera he shot with a Firestore device (tapeless) , which doesn’t use the heads. He shot a few concerts with the camera, it really is in great shape. In the past year I have shot 7 weddings with the camera, and reception only (I use 2 GL2’s at the ceremony). I did use a firestore but also recorded on a tape, I recorded in LP mode so that’s less then 10.5 hours on the heads. I also shot 6 or 7 home tours which takes about 15 minutes each but used the firestore and no tape. As you can tell the camera is basically brand new.

Reason I would consider to sell is the VX2000 doesn’t send a record signal through the firewire cord, this means that I can’t start and stop the firestore by pressing record. The GL2/XL1 sends a record/stop signal thus I can start and stop the firestore from my camera. I shoot a lot of house in one day, and this saves me a lot of time. Thus the vx2000 only gets used for wedding receptions, because of its superior low light capability.

Here is a link to some pictures: http://www.videomemoriesinc.com/camera

It will come with the camera (hood and eye piece), charger and an extra large battery (10 hours)

I am going out of towm June 13 in the evening and will be back on Friday June 16. Feel free to email me todd@videomemoriesinc.com

Thanks,
Todd

Todd Kivimaki June 12th, 2006 09:07 PM

FS: GL2, Wide Angle, CO Fisheye MKII Firestore FS-1

Looking to sell my GL2, I also have a VX2000 for sale in another thread.

This GL2 is my daily shooter. I shoot a lot of real estate tours, and this camera has served me well. I always shoot tapeless with the FS-4 so in the past 2 years that I have had the camera I have used the heads only for wedding ceremony's only. Which is about 20 hours, and I shoot in LP mode so that is 20 hours max, a better number would be around 25 because I rarely go over 1 hour and 15 minutes for the ceremony. The camera has not been used as a playback deck again because I shoot tapeless, I only ran the tape during the ceremony for backup.

The camera will come with the hood and lens cover, a large (generic) and small (canon) battery, battery charger and the manual and other papers that were included with the camera. I am the second owner, the first was a film student who put about 20 hours on the camera.

I'll see what kind of offers I get on the camera.

The camera shows a little wear and tear on the bottom around the tripod mount. The LCD screen works perfect but angles down about 3 degrees and needs to be tightened. No major issues.

Century Optics wide angle this is the .55x bayonet mount, perfect condition, I think I still have the box in the closet. $150 plus shipping

Century Optics Ultra Fisheye MKII Bayonet mount, used about 5 times over the past 2 years. Fit the GL1/2 mount. $550 plus shipping

Firestors FS-1 with 60 gig firelite hard drive. Works like new. $450 plus shipping

I will be out of town untill Friday June 16, feel free to email any questions to todd@videomemoriesinc.com

I will be sure to post pictures when I get back.

Mike Toledano June 12th, 2006 09:10 PM

Looking for unwanted/obsolete/broken camera

I'm shooting a movie this summer and I need to have a camera as a prop. The camera can be broken (although not visably) and ideally fairly large or professional-looking. I was thinking that I would like something along the lines of a broken betamovie cam, or even better a broken beta cam.

If anyone has a cam they'd like to get rid of that is currently sitting and collecting dust, let me know and send me some pics. Also, if you know of a good way to find a cam like this, let me know.

I would like to spend around 50 dollars shipped.

Thanks for looking

Charles Huang June 13th, 2006 03:32 AM

Interview microphone wanted

Hi,

Does anyone want to sell a wireless microphone that is good enough for interviews? I need to get one asap!

Make me a offer!

Many thanks!
Charles