DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2006 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/14354-private-classifieds-listings-2006-a.html)

Jaser Stockert June 6th, 2006 02:57 PM

FS: AG-HVX200 AG-DVX100 DVX100a AG-DVX100b 5600mah battery

NEW 5600mah battery for the AG-HVX200, AG-DVX100 and other compatible Panasonic cameras that use the CGA-D54. These are the high capacity batteries available for the HVX and DVX series video cameras. Panasonic sells their lower capacity 5400mah for $189 so save here! Thanks for looking.

$70

Jaser Stockert June 6th, 2006 02:59 PM

FS: Delvcam LCD battery adaptor, Hoodman H-700, monitor ball mount

mint condition delvcam LCD battery power adaptor, hoodman H-700 7" LCD hood and monitor ball mount adaptor. delvam normally sells for $89, hoodman $35 and ball mount $28 so save here! for more info, for the delvcam, go to: http://www.markertek.com/Product.asp...&search=0&off= for info on the hoodman hood, go to: http://store.edgewise-media.com/hlcdscho3.html and for the monitor mount, go to: http://www.markertek.com/SearchProdu...f=39&sort=prod

will sell all for $90

Matt Stahley June 6th, 2006 03:12 PM

Roland VS-880ex digital multitrack

i thought id give this a shot here before ebay.

"high-powered digital recording with stunning built-in effects. It provides 8 tracks, 128 virtual tracks, and a digital mixer with 6 TRS inputs plus 2 digital inputs, 8 recording busses, one stereo aux send and one stereo master output. 20-bit A/D and D/A conversion delivers pristine sound quality. It features 2 stereo processors for multi-effects including COSM mic and guitar amp simulations. The 6.1GB hard disk allows 100 minutes of 8-track recording at 44.1kHz. Digital editing lets you copy, move, or delete any musical segment without using any extra disc space. Also features built-in parametric EQ; selectable 48kHz, 44.1kHz, or 32kHz sampling rates; 4 inputs with both 1/4" jacks and RCA pins; storage for up to 200 virtual songs; internal IDE and standard external SCSI interfaces for connection to external hard drive or CD burner; V2 software; and MIDI In and Out connectors for synchronizing with a MIDI sequencer."

you can find all the specs online

i barely used this and have had it since it pretty much hit the market. my friend and i bought one at the same time and his saw most if not all the work. i have since used it for a few VO's but thats about it.

manual and original box

$350 shipped in USA

K. Forman June 6th, 2006 04:04 PM

Does it run strictly on wall power, or does it also take batteries? Either way, I'm interested in it. I'll shoot you an email in a bit.

Matt Stahley June 6th, 2006 04:15 PM

Strictly wall power. I just replied to your email as well.

thanks
Matt

Ash Greyson June 6th, 2006 04:44 PM

FS: Tiffen Steady Stick

This is used but in good condition, just dont ever use it! $100 shipped... here is the product link:

http://tiffen.dtopinc.com/displaypro...d&itemnum=SS3C

ash =o)

Bigo Hoggins June 6th, 2006 06:31 PM

pics .....

David Dessel June 6th, 2006 06:40 PM

Fs: Jvc Gy-hd100

This rig is in pristine condition, and has just 40 hours on the heads. I am including 3 additional batteries (the regular JVC type). Of course the stock lens is included as well as the manual. The camera will be shipped in the original JVC box. It has not been upgraded to A firmware as I have not had any problems with it.

Price: $4599.00 plus your choice of shipping.

Send E-Mails to jvc500@mac.com

Seth Bloombaum June 6th, 2006 06:41 PM

email sent.

Ash Greyson June 6th, 2006 08:23 PM

It is new, mine came with a case, apparently some of the newer ones dont according to a buddy of mine...

ash =o)

Meryem Ersoz June 6th, 2006 08:39 PM

how long have you owned it--is there any warranty left?

why're you selling?

Matt Stahley June 6th, 2006 09:28 PM

Hey Keith sent you a reply from my email and also sent you the same email thru the forums.

LMK if you dont get them again!!

Thanks

Matt

K. Forman June 6th, 2006 09:31 PM

Still waiting... you didn't send them by pidgeon, did you?

Matt Stahley June 6th, 2006 11:08 PM

Nope no pigeons :)

i just re-emailed you again from my mail and thru this site. i have been sending/receiveing emails all day i dont know whats going on?????

And to answer your question : Yes that is fine.

K. Forman June 6th, 2006 11:21 PM

I think that server has developed into a blackhole. I was having issues getting emails the other day. It usually works fine... as far as I know.

K. Forman June 6th, 2006 11:24 PM

Did you include an address in the emails? If all else fails, shoot me one to capt_quirk@hotmail. We'll get it one way or another. Just to play it safe, insure the package ;)

Matt Stahley June 6th, 2006 11:33 PM

Yes i included my address. i also sent an email thru yahoo incase it was my comcast acting up. i will shoot you thru the hotmail address.

thanks

Matt

Josh Bass June 7th, 2006 01:21 AM

Alright, I am putting it up on ebay.

Ray Ambrosi June 7th, 2006 01:55 AM

Whats the diff between MixPre and Beachtek DXA-8?

Hi,
I just found out about the MixPre and might be interested.
Whats the diff between MixPre and Beachtek DXA-8?
I was just about to buy a Beachtek when I noticed your ad.

I'm using a Panasonic prosumer cameral with miniplug inputs and a minidisc recorder.

Thanks

Dave Frank June 7th, 2006 02:09 AM

Ray,

The MixPre is an another level of quality. It is a professional grade device, while the beachtek is consumer gear. You get a lot more control and also get VU meters for monitoring your levels. You also get balanced XLR outputs if you ever need to to go to a mixer or a professional camera with XLR inputs.

Hope this helps.

-David

Ray Ambrosi June 7th, 2006 03:10 AM

Hi Dave, thanks, yes it was helpful. Lets see if I got it.....
... the MixPre offers more control. So you mean it has outputs that would enable me to use it for my miniplug equipment AND it has XLR outputs that would enable me to use it with more pro gear that I might pick up later?

Does the DXA-8 have anything that the MixPre doesn't have? This sounds like something that might be very suitable to my needs. But it doesn't mount on a tripod (not camera mountable). Is there any kind of modification so it can be made camera mountable?

- Ray

Sam Druckerman June 7th, 2006 03:12 AM

Well, what can I say? A couple of guy's said they were going to take the package.... but never followed through.

There seems to be a lot more scammers out these days.

To avoid confusion....

Pay-pal, Money Order or Cash

Please, No more offers for cod.

Email me for my Ebay history.

Thanks

Marty Hudzik June 7th, 2006 06:59 AM

This camera has tentatively been sold. A downpayment was made to hold it until next week. At that time it will be paid in full. I will update this thread when it is completely finalized.

Thanks to all who inquired.

Asa Phelps June 7th, 2006 07:03 AM

P&s Technik Mini 35 For Sale

Hello everybody,
I'm decided to sell my MINI 35 300 series ready to mount to a Canon XL2, as I'm moving to HD.
It has Nikon and Prime Lens adaptors. Come with all original accessories (15mm rods, relay lens for Canon, top and side handle).
As new conditions, used for interior shots for a documentary. Has been payed in excess of 10.000 USD new. For any photo request write me at this e-mail address: info@veniceresort.com

Price requested 3000 Euros (firm) + shipping.

I'm located in North Italy near Venice and can ship worldwide.
Thanks!

Asa Phelps June 7th, 2006 07:09 AM

P&S TECHNIK Mini 35 for sale

Hello everybody,
I'm decided to sell my MINI 35 300 series ready to mount to a Canon XL2, as I'm moving to HD.
It has Nikon and Prime Lens adaptors. Come with all original accessories (15mm rods, relay lens for Canon, top and side handle).
As new conditions, used for interior shots for a documentary. Has been payed in excess of 10.000 USD new. For any photo request write me at this e-mail address: info@veniceresort.com

Price requested 3000 Euros (firm) + shipping.

I'm located in North Italy near Venice and can ship worldwide.
Thanks!

Graham Bernard June 7th, 2006 07:39 AM

Hi Asa! I wanted to see just what the "300" exactly was. As people hereabouts do, do, a "google-search" . . is this the same one? Your name - "Asa Phelps" - came up against this "300".

http://www.dvinfo.net/conf/printthread.php?t=40354

So what was the problem with the 300, that the 400 was fixed?

Grazie

Patrick Gault June 7th, 2006 08:02 AM

I tried to respond to your email but it came back undeliverable.

I don't have any Rifa's. Honestly, I never really cared for them. They are not a flexible choice. All it can do is soft light. If you get a light with a softbox it offers more flexibility. You can take the V light and bounce it off the ceiling, wall, umbrella, foamcore, in a softbox or a straight hard light. See what I'm saying? Flexibility is really the key to a good light kit.

I still have the V-light and softbox. I have a Lowel Tota with a Photoflex softbox which is better quality. I also have a light kit with two Lowel Totas, a Cool-Lux Mini-Cool with dimmer, two umbrellas, but only one stand and hard case for $400. I can add the Photoflex Softbox and Tota Speedring for another $175. Buy a collapsible reflector and three more stands and you would have a great kit.

The Mini-Cool is a great light. It can be lamped for AC or DC and has bulbs in a variety of wattages from 20 watts to 300 watts. Available at B&H are a number of accessories to add even more flexibility to this well built light.

I hope I have answered your questions and offered you some good options.

Thanks for your interest.

Patrick Gault June 7th, 2006 08:07 AM

Three Lowel Totas $225

Only 2 Lowel Totas with ac cables are left. Some scrathes on the back of the lights, but the reflectors are in great shape. AC cables need new plugs which insert into Tota light. Very easy fix and easy to get parts from www.lowel.com

Patrick Gault June 7th, 2006 08:14 AM

Audio Production Training

How to Record Sound for Video (VHS)
Shure "Guide to Better Audio" (VHS)

$30 with free shipping

Andy Salmons June 7th, 2006 08:52 AM

still available, shipping included! I prefer a paypal payment

Patrick Gault June 7th, 2006 09:23 AM

I will throw in a padded Run Bag for $25 extra - approx size is 28" x 10" x 10". This brings the total to $300 plus shipping.

Asa Phelps June 7th, 2006 09:50 AM

Graham,
as you can see in my reply of March 13th, 2005 in the link you have attached, everything was solved: there was only a little grain of dust on the ground glass that was visible when spinning. Once cleaned everything went perfectly..
This model is the 300 series with the spinning ground glass. The current model is the 400 "oszi", with the oscillating GG.
Thanks

Ash Greyson June 7th, 2006 10:31 AM

Thanks Marty...

ash =o)

Patrick Gault June 7th, 2006 10:58 AM

Video tapes...

SOLD!

Patrick Gault June 7th, 2006 11:01 AM

How to Record Sound for Video (VHS) - $10
Shure "Guide to Better Audio" (VHS) - $20

SOLD!

The remaining items have been moved to other threads.

Patrick Gault June 7th, 2006 11:04 AM

Its a great 3 point lighting kit for interviews, light, and compact. Don't miss out on a great deal.

Greg Boston June 7th, 2006 11:59 AM

Moderator Has All Canon Gear For Sale...

Stock Canon XL2 w/20x + 2 extra BP-930 $2950.00 **SOLD**
Stock Canon XL2 w/20x $3,150.00 **SOLD**
16x manual/servo lens $750.00 **SOLD**
16x manual/servo lens $750.00 **SOLD**
TA-100 tripod adapter for XL2 $100.00 **SOLD**
TA-100 tripod adapter for XL2 $100.00 **SOLD**
C/O .7 WA for 16x manual $500.00
FU-1000 B/W Hi-res V/F w/XL1/s adapter $700.00 **SOLD**
Lightwave Windscreen for XL mic $90.00
Lightwave MM-XL1 mic mount $100.00
Lightwave SI-XL system isolator $80.00
Pelican 1600 case for XL2 $70.00 **SOLD**
A/B QR-XL Gold Mount $125.00 **SOLD**
MA-100 Adapter for XL1/s $100.00
FU-500 Color V/F XL1/s incl. microphone $200.00

Prices include shipping to 48 states. Paypal or Postal Money Order.
All gear is in excellent condition. Both XL2's have approx. 60hrs use.
Click on my username then select 'Send email to' for contact.

Glen Elliott June 7th, 2006 12:46 PM

Total Training: FCP for sale

Total Training: FCP Essentials Training for sale

http://www.totaltraining.com/prod/ap...ess.asp?mscsid

Normally retails for $229. Offering mine for $149 + shipping.

Dan Keaton June 7th, 2006 01:57 PM

Dear Greg,

Please check your email.

I wish to purchase the FU-1000.

Matt Stahley June 7th, 2006 02:29 PM

Item has been SOLD.