DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2006 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/14354-private-classifieds-listings-2006-a.html)

Andrew Todd May 16th, 2006 10:43 AM

wtb copy of magic bullet

looking for a copy of MB. let me know if you have one

Troy Davis May 16th, 2006 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Betsy Moore
Purchased Apple 2.3 Dual in late November last year, recieved it in early December, it's got a 500 GB hard drive, 3gb RAM, loaded with Final Cut Studio--superb machine, have barely had a chance to use it and we'll be travelling for a while so I need to switch to some portable system. Anyone interested?

How much are you asking?

Kris Holodak May 16th, 2006 12:29 PM

FS Avid Xpress Pro HD

At first I thought 'Avid looks good on the resume'. So I installed it and played around. After a week of that I changed my thinking to 'but I like Final Cut, why should I make a change?'

Here's a list of all the disks that came in the box:
- Avid Xpress Pro HD v5.2 (Windows)
- Avid Xpress Pro HD v4.8.1 (Mac)
- SmartSound Sonic Fire Pro 3.2.x
- SmartSound Full Spectrum (loops maybe? I'm not sure, I never installed it)
- SmartSound Contemporary Insights (more loops I guess)
- Noise Industries Factory Tools Basic v1.0 (Mac)
- Avid MetaSync v21.8 (Mac)
- Avid MetaSync v22.1 (Windows
- Xpress Pro Online Library and Tutorial (2 disks)
- Avid DVD by Sonic v5.2
- Boris Graffiti LTD v2.1.3
(Sorenson Squeeze came with it too, but I'm keeping that)

- there's a dongle that's required to make Xpress run
- there's stickers for your keyboard.

If you're interested send me an email to kris@heron-media.com. That's not the email I use on the forum, but this was a personal purchase, not a work purchase so I need to keep it separate.

Betsy Moore May 16th, 2006 12:36 PM

Will take best offer

Hi, everyone, thanks for your emails--per how much are we asking... if we want to have enough to buy something else eventually... just checked the Apple site again, with the Apple care plan which is good til November 2008--this is about 3900-4000 dollars worth of stuff new but will take a fair amount lower. I'm editing my original response to "Best Offer."

Nick Weeks May 16th, 2006 04:30 PM

I'm interested in the body, but the camera is useless for me being a PAL

Nick Weeks May 16th, 2006 04:31 PM

How about $400 or make an offer??? I'm interested in selling this quickly

Drew Buchanan May 17th, 2006 06:07 AM

Still for sale? Also, what "trades" are you looking for?

Richard Bender May 17th, 2006 06:35 AM

WTB: Vegas training DVD's

Subject says it.
e-mail me at
rbenderrd@yahoo.com

Troy Davis May 17th, 2006 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Richard Bender
Subject says it.
e-mail me at
rbenderrd@yahoo.com

I've been happy w/ the ones from vasst.com

fyi: I'm not affiliated with this company. I've just been happy with their training DVD's for Vegas.

Paul Reichelt May 17th, 2006 08:42 AM

*UPDATE* Looking for just $1,500 Now!

Barry Hunt May 17th, 2006 09:39 AM

wtb barry green book for dvx100

Hi there,
looking to get the barry green book/dvd for dvx100- any one selling it give me a shout
thanks

Ray Ambrosi May 17th, 2006 12:46 PM

Wanted: Beachtek DXA-8

Hi
I'm looking for a Beachtek DXA-8 for a reasonable price.
They are $369 new.

Please contact me. Thanks!

Ray Ambrosi May 17th, 2006 12:50 PM

Wanted: AKG C1000 S

Hi

I'm looking to buy one or two AKG C 1000 S microphones.

I need a good quality condenser mic that also takes an internal battery. I'll be doing field recordings of music and performances in rural China using a minidisc player (most likely) and can't rely on phantom power. This AKG mic is the only one I can find so far that is both battery operated and will take phantom power.

New price on these mics is $150 USD each and I found 2 for $269. Please price your used equipment accordingly.

I'll look forward to your suggestions and replies!

Nick Weeks May 17th, 2006 02:11 PM

Ars Vivendi, I replied to your email but it says your account has been disabled.

I don't think I can go any lower than $325 + shipping

Jon Omiatek May 17th, 2006 03:04 PM

Price Drop $175

Tyge Floyd May 17th, 2006 03:14 PM

Sorry, just reread the tread. Not interested in sand in the lens. Do you have any idea what Canon would charge to clean/repair? I would like to have another lens for my XL1s.

Nick Weeks May 17th, 2006 06:36 PM

I have no idea what they charge, but the sand/dirt/grit is barely noticable. The sand showed up after a day in the woods and a day on the beach, so I'm not sure if it was sand or dirt. I have used it many times with the grit and it functions perfectly.

I will be posting this on ebay if no one here is interested in the next day or so. I've got to sell it ASAP.

David Eggerichs May 17th, 2006 07:55 PM

Camera sold

Bob Schneider May 17th, 2006 08:16 PM

Hi Jon,

Sent e-mail

Bob

Greg Boston May 17th, 2006 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyge Floyd
Sorry, just reread the tread. Not interested in sand in the lens. Do you have any idea what Canon would charge to clean/repair? I would like to have another lens for my XL1s.

It's not in the lens per se, but in the focus ring. I find that a good blast of compressed dry air from my compressor works well for blowing that crud out of places it shouldn't be.

-gb-

David Mintzer May 17th, 2006 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boyd Ostroff
I've had to edit this thread. Please everyone, if you feel Gregory's price is too high then just make a lower offer. Thanks.

I'm only interested in the camera---4000 is the most I would pay.

Nick Hiltgen May 17th, 2006 11:30 PM

FS: U320 3x146gb and PCI-X card MAC/PC

Here's you're chance to build your own raid system for native HD editing. I've got 3 Seagate U320 146gb Harddrive with an ATTO UL4S PCI-X card. I have a Mac, so this card (and drives obviously) will run on both platforms. New this stuff was 3500 I'm looking for 1000. I'll ship anywhere.

Oleg Kaizerman May 18th, 2006 05:21 AM

bamping up

Nick Weeks May 18th, 2006 07:12 AM

Have you done this on an XL lens before? Something tells me not to blow air into the lens, but it does sound like a good idea.

Michael Calla May 18th, 2006 11:02 AM

FS: Sachtler 2 stage carbon fiber

Sachtler DV-1SL Carbon Fiber Tripod System for sale.

DV-1 Fluid Head, Speed Lock 75CF 2-Stage Tripod, Mid-Level Spreader and Softcase.

I got these for a shoot needing lightweight sticks. used only on one shoot. my favorite lightweight legs i've ever used, super fast to set up and very solid.

$800 shipped. primo condition, basically new. the dv1 head isn't too bad for the DVX.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/images/l...ges/382466.jpg

Seth Bloombaum May 18th, 2006 12:23 PM

***edit***
never mind, not the right thing for me.

Michael Calla May 18th, 2006 12:40 PM

just to clarify:

this comes with the DV1 head, which only supports up to 4.4 pounds.

however, the tripod is the real reason to get this, and replace the head with your choice of 75mm bowled heads. the sticks, for some reason, sell for about the same price as the sticks AND head. go figure.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...ughType=search

Jad Meouchy May 18th, 2006 01:35 PM

FS: cheap minidv camcorders to use as capture decks

I've got four JVC cams lying around, three GR-D30 and one GR-D90, that have bad CCDs. The tape decks and LCDs work great and so they are ideal for using as extra capture decks so you don't put hours on your DVX or whatnot. Though their CCDs are not progressive scan, they will suprisingly recognize and capture progressive scan off a tape (a little PS icon comes up as soon as the progressive footage rolls in).

The D30 has a 2.5" LCD, but the D90 has a 3.5", making it also good as a small DV monitor. Also, the D90 supports analog input, so you could use it as a mobile VCR or even just to dub an analog signal into the computer.

Again, the CCDs do not work, so these cameras can only be used to playback and capture tapes, not to record video! The D90 can only record video from an external source.

Personally, I hacked a D30 into a case with a D90 screen and use it as a capture deck/ preview window. It works amazingly well and cost very little. I should put pictures of it somewhere.

Anyway, I'd like 70 shipped for each D30 or 95 for the D90. Yes, the asking price is high, but here's why: I will include 6pin/4pin firewire cables, AV cables, and AC adapters. A big battery will come with the D90, in case you want to use it as a portable VCR. Adaptec firewire cards are available for $7 each (my cost), no extra shipping cost.

I'm interested in cash (via Paypal) or any sort of microphone. Prices and packages are negotiable.

Thanks,
Jad

Chris Davis May 18th, 2006 01:53 PM

WTB: Canon Gl1 or GL2 or XL1

I just need a second camera and prefer Canon. Looking to purchase immediately. Also let me know if you have any "extras" with it.

Jeffery Patch May 18th, 2006 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeffery Patch
**Sale pending**

Buyer disappeared. It's on the market again!

Jeffery Patch May 18th, 2006 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Davis
I just need a second camera and prefer Canon. Looking to purchase immediately. Also let me know if you have any "extras" with it.

Check my post: http://dvinfo.net/conf/showthread.php?t=62766

Adam Craig May 18th, 2006 05:39 PM

Yeah, I'm intrested in the lights too. Plus i live in socal too.

Let me know if you split it up.

Ben Wolf May 18th, 2006 06:10 PM

FS: Sachtler/Gitzo tripod

We're selling a selling a special tripod -- Sachtler DV6 head on Gitzo 1338 carbon legs, complete with quick release plate and Sachtler travel tube.

This is an ideal tripod for running-and-gunning with the new breed of compact DV/HD cameras (up to 12 pounds) -- extremely fluid action, adjustable damping level and counterbalance spring, 75mm leveling ball head, great height range, packs small, very stiff yet light weight.

The tripod is in excellent functional condition, with some minor scuffs from use.

Asking $1,200, and available for inspection in NYC.

Ben Wolf
Topiary Productions, Inc.
benwolf@topiaryproductions.com

Andrew Oh May 18th, 2006 06:40 PM

Sold! Thanks everybody!

Andrew Oh May 18th, 2006 06:41 PM

Hello everyone,

Everything has sold except for the varizoom. Thanks!

Andrew Oh May 18th, 2006 06:46 PM

Varizoom VZ Pro-L zoom/focus controller for Canon/Sony

Hey Guys,

I have a used Varizoom VZ Pro-L zoom/focus contorller for sale. Used but in good condition. Has a few marks from normal wear and tear. Essential piece of gear for any videography or serious shooting.

Retail price: $339
Will sell for $199 shipped to your door with insurance.

email me at ady145@yahoo.com. Thanks everyone!

Pics:
http://www.andrewoh.net/images/varizoom01.jpg
http://www.andrewoh.net/images/varizoom02.jpg

Andrew Oh May 18th, 2006 06:55 PM

Cinetech Camera Plate with 15mm rods for Canon XL- H1 / XL2 / XL1s / XL1

Hey Guys,

I have for sale a Cinetech Camera plate for all Canon XL series cameras. It comes with 15mm support rods so you can mount your follow focus unit onto it as well as a matte box. It's in pristine condition.

You can also rig it up like crazy with some optional gear from Cinetech. Shoulder mount attaches directly to camera plate and hand grip attaches to the support rods.

Retail price is $590 from Cinetech.
Will sell for $250 shipped to your door insured.

Please contact me at ady145@yahoo.com. Thank you!

Pics:

http://www.andrewoh.net/images/cameraplate01.jpg

http://www.andrewoh.net/images/DSC_8123.jpg

Barry Hunt May 19th, 2006 08:49 AM

wtb dvx100 a/b/

Hi there.
looking to buy a dvx100 pal , if you are selling one drop me a line
thanks

Andrew Todd May 19th, 2006 09:54 AM

wtb nikon 35mm lenses

im going to be switching from canon fd to nikon. so if anyone has any fast lenses they want to get rid of i would be interested

andrew_m_todd@hotmail.com

Bob Benkosky May 19th, 2006 10:24 AM

Ok, camera is now sold.