DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2006 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/14354-private-classifieds-listings-2006-a.html)

Jeffery Patch May 1st, 2006 09:07 AM

**Sale pending**

Kevin Shaw May 1st, 2006 09:49 AM

Canon GL1, GL2 and accessories

I have a Canon GL1, GL2 and accessories for sale as listed below. Taking offer for complete kit only at this time; may consider piecemeal sales later.

Accessories:
* Canon WD-58H wide-angle adapter
* Canon DM-50 directional stereo microphone
* Canon MA-300 advanced XLR adapter
* Four BP-930 batteries or equivalent (about two hours each).
* Four BP-915 batteries or equivalent (about one hour each).
* Two Canon battery chargers and one compatible generic one.
* UV filters for both cameras.
* Cloth camera bag just fits both cameras, or one camera with room to spare.

Asking price: $2500 for all plus shipping and insurance. Photos available upon request.

Chris Hour May 1st, 2006 12:43 PM

Letus 35

Hi Eric,

If it's a Canon mount, I'm very interested.

2020av@canoemail.com

Thanks.

Chris

Mike Cavanaugh May 1st, 2006 01:35 PM

Been sold - thanks

David Esopenko May 1st, 2006 02:11 PM

Still available?

I'm very interested in the camera and could purchase immediately.
Do you have pics? Thanks.

Tim Polster May 1st, 2006 03:43 PM

Century Optics W/A & Filter Adapter & Lens

Hello,

I recently purchased a pre-owned video camera that came with :

Fuji 14x7.3 brm4 Lens
Century Optics 65mm Wide Angle Adapter
Century Optics 90mm to 4 1/2" Filter Adapter

This is around $1500 of new retail priced equipment.

I already own a lens for the camera, so I am selling the gear.

$250 + shipping and they are yours!

Thanks

Derek Grimes May 1st, 2006 04:47 PM

Canon Package

Hi. I am interested in the package. Could you post pics? Also, how many hours does each camera have?

Derrick A.Jones May 1st, 2006 06:33 PM

Looking for a Cheaper 3chip or 1chip camera!!!

Hello folks. I now aome of you people are going to laugh at me but i am looking to buy either a 3chip or the panasonic ag-dvc7 cam if anyonw has it on here. Now this is the funny part. I know a lot of you people want all themoney up front but if there is one person. One person who is willing to work with me on some type of payment plan or anything i would really appreciate it a lot. I will not be dishonest and unloyal. Will make every payment until i pay the camera off. I in desperate need of a camera and need it so bad i can taste the plastic from it. I have about 6 or 7 short film i want to get done and sunmit to film festivals asap. If there is anyone and i mean anyone who is even considering helping me out on here please get back in contact with me either on here or at my personal email @ Dsridaz@earthlink.net. Thanks!!

Eric Brown May 1st, 2006 06:37 PM

This is a Nikon AI mount. Also, I will not but shipping to Canada on this. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Jim Karrels May 1st, 2006 07:00 PM

FS: Adobe Video Collection 2.6

I have a LEGAL, LEGITIMATE Adobe Video Collection (v2.6) for sale. I am selling it to get the Adobe Production Studio Premium package.

Adobe Video Collection Professional Version 2.6 for Windows.
Box is still shrink-wrapped, never opened. This is full retail version, not the academic version. Fully valid for upgrades, etc.

The package has never been opened, and the software has never been registered.

Includes:
* Premiere Pro 1.5
* After Effects 6.5 Professional
* Audition 1.5
* Encore DVD 1.5
* Photoshop CS2
Includes training DVD.

$700 + insured shipping

Jon Omiatek May 1st, 2006 07:54 PM

Sony VCL-HG0758 58mm Wide Angle Lens With Hood

Brand New, never used
Sony VCL-HG0758 58mm 0.7x High Grade Wide Angle Converter Lens

and

Hood with lens cap

$200 plus shipping.

Email

jonATtrulux.com

Thanks

Jack D. Hubbard May 1st, 2006 08:48 PM

Trv 900

Hi Derrick:

I have a Sony DCR TRV900 camera for sale for $750. It is a 3 chip camera, that takes beautiful pictures. It is very rugged and reliable. What kind of projects are you working on?

Jack Hubbard

Pete Bauer May 1st, 2006 09:57 PM

Jim,

The full price for Studio Professional is $1699 and the upgrade price from the AVC Pro package is $649. That makes your AVC Pro package worth $1050 to you so you might want to rethink selling it?

BTW, where are you located? That might encourage inquiries (and also DVi Terms of Service require members to list their city and state, or city and country if outside the US).

You sure do a lot of buying and selling of video stuff!

Jim Karrels May 1st, 2006 10:44 PM

Thanks Pete

Thanks Pete -- I am in San Francisco (I just updated my user profile). Good point on the math -- I adjusted my price accordingly. I actually have two of the Adobe Video Collection packages -- v2.6 and v2.0. Oh well, I agree that for someone who wants to upgrade to the full Studio Production package, this will save them $300 or so.

For anyone local (SF), you'd be welcome to stop by and pick it up in person for cash (to avoid Paypal fee). I have other goodies as well!

--Jim

Jon Siegrist May 2nd, 2006 12:09 AM

Apple 20" Cinema Display Alum. $650

I have a like new 20" Apple Cinema Display. Includes box, and all original contents. Was purchased in Jan of '05. Works like it was new. Looking for $650 + $20 shipped/insured via UPS. Email with any questions. Pics available at http://photographyforum.revelationme...opic.php?p=7#7. Thanks.

Ben Winter May 2nd, 2006 07:12 AM

Any pictures of the FX1, and can you post the tape head hours?

Philip Gioja May 2nd, 2006 08:36 AM

$85 shipped -- I'm putting it up on ebay if it doesn't go.

Jack D. Hubbard May 2nd, 2006 09:23 AM

Hours and pix

Hi Ben,

Forgive me, but I can't seem to find the tape hours in the FX1 Menu. I can do this on my Z1, but... I have used the camera as a spare and haven't shot much on it; I have used it to put tape into the computer. But, I batch capture only. I don't shuttle. I have put about 35 hours roll time on it which would be equivilent to shooting time.

The camera has been well-loved and cared for. Because I travel, I am having trouble with the weight and size requirments, especially overseas, so I am switching to an HC-1 as a backup camera.

I'll e-mail you some pix

Regards,

Jack

Dave Edgar May 2nd, 2006 09:31 AM

PM sent

PM sent about DVD player

David Stoneburner May 2nd, 2006 09:50 AM

AJ,
I work at WSU up here in Dayton. My department might be interested in your cameras. I currently have 2 DVC200s and would like to have some more. If they still available, would you contact me off list.

david.stoneburner@wright.edu

Thanks,

David

Mariano Eckerstrand May 2nd, 2006 01:15 PM

FS: DUAL 1.25Ghz G4. LOADED! With 20" Apple Cinema Display

I have decided to sell my sweet Powermac G4 that I have loaded for video editing and everything that is in it along with the 20" Apple Cinema Display LCD (ADC). It's been a great machine throughout the last couple of years and it still has about three months left on the warranty. Here is a spec list with all the extras I have put in.

Powermac G4 MDD with OS X Tiger and iLife 2005
Dual 1.25Gghz
Pioneer DL 16x Superdrive
Apple Combo Drive
1.25GB RAM
80GB Hard Drive
200GB Hard Drive
ATI 9000 64MB Video Card
Firewire 400
Firewire 800
USB and USB2
Modem
Airport Extreme Card
Apple Care untill 06/06
Apple Mouse
Brand New never used Apple Keyboard G5 version (Not Pictured)
and the Apple 20" Cinema Display

First $1400 takes it, or $1050 for the desktop and $400 for the display. I am willing to sell the display and powermac seperatly but the applecare is for both so I am not sure how that would transfer. I am posting it here before I put it on ebay. I live in Santa Fe, NM so if you live in the area you are more than welcome to stop by to take a look or if you have any questions post here or e-mail me at Wano540@aol.com

http://wano540.spymac.com/DSCN6456.JPG

Thanks!
Mariano

Mariano Eckerstrand May 2nd, 2006 01:17 PM

FS: Apple Powerbook G4 1.5Ghz

I am selling both my desktop and this powerbook so that I can get another computer. This machine has been used lightly and is a great little portable with a lot of power.

Powerbook G4 12"
1.5Ghz G4
Combo Drive
512mb ram
60gb Hard Drive
GeForce FX Go5200 64mb Video Card
Airport Extreme Card
Brand New 65w Power adapter
Timbuk2 Laptop Zip Sleeve

First $1050 OBO takes it. I will be posting pictures soon. If you have any questions feel free to contact me at Wano540@aol.com and I am located in Santa Fe, NM if you are in the area you can stop by to look at it.

Thanks!
Mariano
http://wano540.spymac.com/AUT_0001.JPG
http://wano540.spymac.com/AUT_0002.JPG
http://wano540.spymac.com/AUT_0004.JPG
http://wano540.spymac.com/AUT_0006.JPG

Andrew Todd May 2nd, 2006 01:36 PM

and ill throw in the original letus35 as well. and a 50mm f1.8 and a 28mm f2.8 for you to get started with.

Kevin Shaw May 2nd, 2006 05:43 PM

Derek: I don't have pictures yet but will take some soon to make available. The GL1 probably has about 300-400 hours on it (combined recording and playback), and the GL2 about 50-75 hours.

Kin Kwan May 2nd, 2006 09:35 PM

David, did you get a hold of Marshall? I emailed him a few days ago but he never replied, did you have better luck?

Philip Gioja May 2nd, 2006 10:26 PM

VHS tapes, Magnavox VHS Camera, Computer Parts

I have some more goodies from the closet:

------------------------
Brand New VHS tapes

I have 46 T-20 tapes, 4 T-120 tapes, and 45 black full-pocket VHS covers that I bought from TapeStockOnline just before I switched to DVD. I'd like to sell them all together if I can for $40 shipped.

Tapes: (T-20) http://store.yahoo.com/tapestock/fubuvhsta.html

The T-120s are standard grade Maxells.

Cases: http://store.yahoo.com/tapestock/plasvhsboxwi.html

$40 shipped if you want them. I can take Paypal. If you get them from TapeStockOnline it'd be about $55 plus an arm and a leg for shipping.
-------------------------
VHS Camera

I bought this on Ebay for a project but got distracted with something else and never did the project. I'm selling it and will get another one I guess if I decide to go ahead with the idea after all.

It's a Magnavox CVL325 VHS camcorder. I tested it out and it seems to operate fine -- it has a lot of manual/auto functions, macro lens, white balance, focus, zoom, etc. Comes with an on-camera light, battery charger, camera. It will probably need a new battery -- I couldn't get it to take a charge, but the camera works fine plugged in.

Purchased for $65, I'll sell it shipped for $50.

If you buy the camera and the tapes I'll sell for $80.
--------------------------
Box of Computer Parts

My first editing computer was a 600 megahertz PC running Windows 98. I did a lot of SAW editing on it for a radio station I worked for.

The hard drives died last year and I gutted the machine, here's what's left. There was too much left to throw it all out, hopefully someone can use it. It all worked when I took it out of the computer, so it should all still function, but it's been in the box for about a year, so it's going as is.

1 3.5 disc drive
1 Creative Labs sound card (model CT4740)
1 ATI Radeon Graphics Card (DDR 32mb, not sure which series)
2 ethernet cards 10/100
1 56k modem
2 PC 133 128 meg memory sticks
1 PC 133 64 meg memory stick
1 HP CD writer, 8x/4x/32x (9100 series, C4462)
1 power supply, 250W
Also has a power cord and some internal cables to hook up hard drives and CD drives.

Shipped for $40.
----------------------------

Let me know..... shipping is to 48 states US, if you are in Canada it will be a little extra for shipping - $5 or so.

Philip Gioja May 2nd, 2006 10:28 PM

Oh yeah -- You can email me at philip@centerstreetproductions.com. Thanks!

Eric Brown May 2nd, 2006 10:57 PM

Letus has been sold.

Will Boggs May 2nd, 2006 11:48 PM

Jon,

I'm interested and PM'd you.

George Vick May 3rd, 2006 06:06 AM

Can you also email me some pictures. vickbmx@yahoo.com Thanks.

Vishal Gurung May 3rd, 2006 07:53 AM

bump for anyone new!

Travis Andersen May 3rd, 2006 08:10 AM

Hey Marshall,

Can you tell me which FS-4 version you have, ie HD pro, basic, 3 hour, 6 hour? And also what price your looking to get for it? Thanks

Travis

Monte Comeau May 3rd, 2006 10:09 AM

FS: AG-LW4307P Panasonic Wide Angle Lense

FOR SALE:

AG-LW4307P Panasonic Wide Angle Lense

43mm threads

Search Google for specs

Used very little. Perfect condition. Original case and box.

Comes with lens caps and carrying case.

Paid $179US Asking $100. FINAL PRICE
Includes shipping.

Matthew Wilson May 3rd, 2006 12:20 PM

One sold - one left

George Bean May 3rd, 2006 01:57 PM

firestore is still available, since switching to the smaller camcorders we use this only for recording a six-week annual event that concludes at the end of the month so please make an offer if you are interested. I would rather see this go to someone who will use it more than six weeks a year. THANKS

Jack D. Hubbard May 3rd, 2006 02:01 PM

FX1 Sold

Thanks for the inquiries, everyone, the FX1 has been sold.

Jack

Ben Winter May 3rd, 2006 04:55 PM

For Sale: *Pimped* Letus35 w/ Beattie + CO Achromat

Hey there,
It is a sad day for the boards. One of your fellow members is forced to pass on his beloved Letus35, which he has so faithfully repaired, customized and tweaked over the past year and a half. It started as one of Quyen's original models that he sold on ebay. A $220 Century Optics +7 Achromat was then added to replace the original macro. It was then painted black. Soon after, the ground glass was replaced. Then it was used to test other focusing screens--the Nikon D screen, plastic bags, what have you. Then the entire vibrating unit was replaced with the new design, with shorter plastic sticks and the metal switchable Canon/Nikon mount. Then the Beattie Intenscreen was installed, where it has remained. And now, this wonderful, time-tested piece of optical wonder must find a new owner.

I am now realizing that college costs money, and an electrical engineering degree does not come free. I am letting this Letus go for $549, just over the $500 you would have to pay Quyen anyway for a mediocre macro, standard ground glass, dust-proofing and metal mount. I have probably spent more on this unit than that anyway, between the macro, the screen and the unit's initial cost + upgrades + repairs. But the image, suffice it to say, is fantastic.

The Beattie screen is well worth the $100 investment. It produces fantastic, crisp images will nearly zero light loss. You may scoff at that claim, but I am able to shoot indoor scenes with no external lighting (a must in student filmmaking) with this adapter on with zero dB gain.

I like to use this as an example:
http://frozenphoenixproductions.com/...s/P2080009.JPG

and this (non-vibrated):
http://frozenphoenixproductions.com/...us/compare.jpg

Feel free to browse the rest of the photos here, they're scattered:
some of these photos may not have been taken with the Letus in it's current form...they may be working photos during testing periods.
http://www.frozenphoenixproductions.com/misc/letus/

but these are pictures of the Letus as it is right now. What you see is what you get.
http://frozenphoenixproductions.com/misc/pimped_letus/

Here is a list of features/improvements:
* Vibrating Beattie Intenscreen for crisp, bright images
* Replaced battery wire with longer, thicker gauge
* Moved vibrating sticks out and secured to allow greater vibrating movement
* $220 58mm Century Optics Macro for almost zero chromatic abberation/distortion
* Condenser lens removed (no longer needed with Beattie focusing screen)
* Metal front and end caps to protect lens ends
* Dust-proof
* Metal Canon/Nikon switchable mount
* LED power indicator

I think whoever decides to buy this beast will be very satisfied. $549--I accept paypal.

Cheers,
Ben

Tony Hall May 3rd, 2006 05:49 PM

Canon Optura 10 and Canon DM-50 microphone

I'm selling these two things:

1) A Canon Optura 10 with a messed up LCD screen. The LCD is loose and the picture on the screen is not suitable for filming most of the time. It works fine as a deck and VCR. Comes with battery, A/V cable, power cable, box, manual, and a padded Canon soft case.

2) A Canon DM-50 in excellent condition and working perfectly. Comes with original box.

I'd like $100 for each. I accept PayPal. Email me if interested.

Joe Winchester May 3rd, 2006 08:47 PM

FS: Protools Digi001 box used

I have a Digi001 that I don't need anymore. It is in great shape, and was rackmounted and taken care of. It has the breakout box, the pci card and the cable. It also comes with rack mounting brackets and a version of ProTools LE for windows, all in the original box.

I'm asking $75 + shipping.

-Joe

joe@sixlinefilms.com

Tony Hall May 3rd, 2006 09:10 PM

AT-2020 Condenser Microphone

I've got a AT-2020 Condenser Mic that has literally only been used for one hour just to try it out and is basically brand new. When I bought it, I could only afford to spend $100 and now I'm thinking about trying a NT1a, so if someone's willing to give me $75 for it, I'll sell it. I take PayPal. Email me if interested.