DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2006 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/14354-private-classifieds-listings-2006-a.html)

Patrick Moreau April 1st, 2006 10:02 PM

The monitor runs of 12V so you will need a battery with that voltage. Other than that you need a power and ground wire, so hooking it right to your battery would be tough but if you have one of those cheap chargers you can run cut the wires and use that to run the monitor.The battery I have has a adapter that plus in with power and ground wires coming out of it so no cutting, you just connect red to red and black to black and power it up.

Brandon Wood April 1st, 2006 10:43 PM

Well Patrick,

I went with what you said and purchased the 777A and also got a mini ball head from B&H for the hot shoe.

The thing I'm confused about is that all my batteries (even my PD170 batteries) say 7.4V on them even though I checked the chargers and they were 12V. My last request this evening is that you let me know the type battery and charger you use so I can get one from eBay if need be for this setup.

I'm only trying to figure this out so quickly because I've got a wedding next Friday evening.

thanks

Jim Karrels April 2nd, 2006 01:26 PM

FS: Canon 3x Wide-Angle Lens for XL-series

I have an extra 3x WA lens I don't plan to use. Anyone interested? $875 shipped/Paypal'd.
Comes with both caps, hood, manual (well, sheet of paper) and leather(ette) bag.

See my (all) positive feedback on that popular online auction site under JAKE_SF.

Christopher C. Murphy April 2nd, 2006 03:41 PM

Ok, I'm dropping the price...$590.

Mike Moncrief April 2nd, 2006 06:06 PM

Going up on Ebay on Monday !!

Mike m.

Matt Trubac April 2nd, 2006 07:29 PM

what are you hoping to get?

Mike Moncrief April 2nd, 2006 07:45 PM

Well it sells for $519.. Something above $300 would be nice.. that is $219 cheaper than on Varizoom.. This thing is mint, used only one night..

Mike

Eugene Kim April 3rd, 2006 12:31 AM

Serious Magic DV Rack

Hi, I bought the Serious Magic DV Rack software at the end of January from B&H, but I got so behind with my work for grad school that I haven't had a chance to open it yet, that and I also shipped my laptop off to my mom since hers broke and she needed a replacement immediately...so no use for it right now.

It's never been opened, 100% brand new tape still on the styrofoam and everything.

With that said, I just realized that I could still redeem the $75 rebate on this since they extended the deadline for it (yup got that stressed that I didn't even have the time to fill-out the rebate), which means I will be cutting out the UPC label on the box.

In any case, I'd like $180 for it which is about $20-30 less than the price with the mail-in rebate (factoring in sales tax and/or shipping) which of course you'd have to wait for anyway. This sells for I believe $270-275 online.

This price also includes shipping by USPS Priority Mail as well.

I'd prefer paypal, if money order then I'll have to wait to receive it first before sending.

Thanks.

ravishingruwooba@yahoo.com

John L Scott April 3rd, 2006 12:46 AM

Well I might be gettin rid of the whole thing for what I paid.
I called Glidecam. Made several calls (23) over a three day period and didn't get one answer. Just a not so professional analog answering machine. I had my bookkeeper e-mail them and recieved a phone call the next morning at 5am in the morning and my girl friend answered cause I was at work. Of course the conversation didn't go very well and Tom Howie said he would call back at noon his time... 8am here in Alaska. No return call. I tried several other venders and they all told me to call Glidecam....

$175 + shipping (no head plate).....

Chris Davis April 3rd, 2006 08:09 AM

Just what I'm looking for... Email sent.

Andrew Oh April 3rd, 2006 01:15 PM

Price lowered to $3,200

Eugene Kim April 3rd, 2006 04:26 PM

product has been sold

Eugene Kim April 3rd, 2006 04:30 PM

FS: Rycote Softie for Sennheiser MKH-416

Hi, I have a Rycote Softie designed to fit the Sennheiser MKH-416 for sale. It's an 18cm small hole model.

It's basically brand new, never used it outside, just test-fitted it on my 416 for testing purposes inside. That's all.

Here is the link for it...

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...ughType=search

Goes for $110 at B&H, how about $70 shipping via USPS Priority Mail included in the price?

Thanks.

ravishingruwooba@yahoo.com

Paypal preferred, though money order is ok too.

Patrick King April 3rd, 2006 06:10 PM

I take this is not the same 3x you sold back on 18 Feb here? (http://www.dvinfo.net/conf/showthread.php?t=54243)

Man, how much extra kit do you have just lying around? I obviously need to be doing whatever you're doing! ; )

Mike Moncrief April 3rd, 2006 08:46 PM

Hello,

Looks like i might have a deal for this item..

Mike m.

Ken Grohs April 4th, 2006 08:18 AM

WTB: Nikon Adapter For Canon XL Series

Looking to purchase an adapter to mount Nikon 35mm lenses on a Canon XL series camcorder.

Yes, I'm aware of the product(s) at XL1Solutions.com and others, and am looking to see if someone has a used one available.

There is one on eBay, but the person won't ship it anywhere (local pickup only and he's 1300 miles away from me).

If you have such an adapter, or know of someone who does and wants to sell it, please leave a reply here or email me directly at kagrohs-at-comcast.net

Thanks!!

Mark Bournes April 4th, 2006 08:23 AM

I just bought Jim's 16x manual lens. Jim is a great guy to deal with I would do business with him again. I highly recommend him and his equipment that he has for sale. The lens I bought was flawless.
Mark

Duane Smith April 4th, 2006 10:28 AM

Thanks for the sale, David. You saved me hundreds-and-hundreds of dollars. :-)

Ken Grohs April 4th, 2006 02:21 PM

Hi Chris.

There doesn't seem to be any reference to a "DS-1" tripod or tripod system on the Miller website.
Actually none of the tripods, or systems, have model numbers like that.

Do you happen to have the actual system model number, or the models of the individual components?

Found the DS-5 head, but that's all.

Thanks!

John Doran April 4th, 2006 02:38 PM

Canon Xl1s (pal).

Canon Xl1s (pal) rarely used and in mint condition and boxed.
£1400.
N.Ireland.

john.

Neil Fisher April 4th, 2006 03:56 PM

FEELER: FS: Sony Z1 + Much More

FOR SALE: More of a feeler really, there are few smaller items that i'll list later when i add photos at the same time. There's stuff like a warming 4x4 filter, 10w 20w sony light, 2x sony 970 batteries, and some other random stuff.

Sony HVR-Z1 http://www.bigfishfreeride.com/z1.jpg

operation
24x 10h
drum run
9x 10h
tape run
6x 10h
threading
17x 10

Manfrotto 501-525P Kit

Cavision Matte Box

Sennheiser ME66/K6 Shotgun Mic

Haven't used my rig in the past two months and have started shooting more stills, so it's time for this great camera to make some one else happy.

i'd like just under $7,000 CND, and would prefer to sell locally but don't have to.

email me -> neil dot fisher at vanaqua dot org

Matt Trubac April 4th, 2006 11:11 PM

is the wireless still available? I left a message for you saturday (4/1/06), but have not heard back. Thanks.

James Rhodes April 5th, 2006 12:59 PM

yes

hey Matt, yes it is available, the message you left cut off the number, so please call me again, I should be around all day today.

323-943-8123

Tony Davies-Patrick April 5th, 2006 01:24 PM

Canon XL2 wanted urgently

I need an extra camera for a new project starting next week. If there is anybody in UK that can sell me an XL2 kit (or just XL2 body alone is OK), please Email me: globetrotterworld@hotmail.com

Rodney Compton April 5th, 2006 02:14 PM

camera

You are a desperate man Tony, what is the good price you were talking about then?

Rod C

Tony Davies-Patrick April 5th, 2006 03:39 PM

Not desperate, Rodney...but willing to pay cash if the sale price is low enough.

Ben Wolf April 5th, 2006 03:59 PM

FS: Cavision shoulder pad system

Selling Cavision's RS15SP-3 adjustable shoulder pad system, as shown here http://www.cavision.com/rods/RS15SP.htm

This adjustable shoulder pad is ideal when handholding a camera utilizing a standard 60mm spaced rod support.

The item was never used, and is in perfect condition.

Retails for $100 -- asking $75 plus shipping.

Ben Wolf
Topiary Productions, Inc.
benwolf@topiaryproductions.com

Andrew Todd April 5th, 2006 05:06 PM

DS-5 Fluid Head, DS 1-Stage Tripod and Mid-Level Spreader

David M. Payne April 5th, 2006 07:07 PM

OK, I found the hour meter and one has 7 hrs, the other one has 20 hrs, take your pick and I've decided to sell my other DVX100A also with or without the Panasonic 16X9 lens. Packaged together for $3,000, camera $2,500 lens $500.

David

Brian Andrews April 5th, 2006 07:35 PM

FS: Dr. Format Screenwriting software for MS Word

Requirements:

Windows: MS Word 97 or later, Win 95 or later.
Mac: MS Word 98 or later. OS 9 and OS X.

$40/obo. Paypal preferred.

Jon Siegrist April 5th, 2006 10:00 PM

FS: Apple Power Book g4 12"

1.5 GHZ G4, 512 MB RAM, 80 GB HDD, Geforce FX 5200 64 MB, Superdrive. Little over a year old. In great shape both operationally and cosmetically, with only a slight scuff on the lid, and a small ding in the lower right corner(pics of both available). Comes with replacement install discs (OSX 10.3) and a mini-dvi to dvi adapter. I have installed OSX 10.4 and iLife '06, which will come preinstalled. I have used this to edit multiple video projects, and it has performed fantastically. This laptop's ram can be upgraded to 2 GB and it would do even better. Please email me with any questions (jon at revelationmediastudios dot com). I am near my computer just about all day. Pictures are available upon request. $1059 shipped/paypalled via USPS priority mail. Will overnight it if you want to pick up the extra cost. Local pickup is fine as well. I'm in Salem, OR. Thanks!

Matt Gottshalk April 5th, 2006 10:39 PM

Item is sold.

Scott Hayes April 6th, 2006 07:39 AM

FS - 15" Powerbook G4

Selling my powerbook
Specs: 1.25 G4
Applecare till Feb 07
80gbHDD
Backlit Keys
Bluetooth
Airport Extreme
Superdrive
768mb RAM
iLife 05
Clean install of tiger
All System Disks
NO DEAD PIXELS
could use a replacement battery.

Asking $1050 shipped and paypal'd. Will ship ups, insured.
paypal id is hayesvideo@gmail.com
ebay id - shayesky if you want to check feedback.

Make any reasonable offers...

Pat Miller April 6th, 2006 10:13 AM

WTB: adapter holder/XL1 & 2

I need the BRACKET that goes on the back of the XL1 & 2. It's the bracket that holds the wireless receivers for your audio package or that you attach the 2 battery pack CANON charger to.
It seems that CANON doesn't sell these as they are standard with your package but since mine didn't come with one they can't seem to understand that I need one anyway. And they don't carry them in their parts department.
Weird.
Anyone know the sales rep in the DFW/Texas area? Can he/she help?
thanks. Pat

Scott Hayes April 6th, 2006 10:34 AM

FS - Sony DSR11 DVCAM deck, MINT!

I am putting up for sale my buddie's DSR11 DVCAM deck. He is out
of the video business and wants to get rid of this unit. Since I am the
buy and sell addict, he has asked me to list this. Hours are as follows:

Operation 1347
Drum 28
Tape 24
Threading 22

comes with all accessories, and still has the tape transport door. Asking
$1350 shipped/insured via ups, and paypal'd to CONUSA only! questions
and paypal to Stephenslater@mac.com. My ebay user id is shayesky,
and we have done business on here before. Thanks!

Scott Hayes April 6th, 2006 01:37 PM

S A L E P E N D I N G

Tim Polster April 6th, 2006 02:36 PM

I am open to accepting offers on this camera.

Thanks

Eniola Akintoye April 6th, 2006 04:20 PM

**TRADE** VX2100 for a DVX

If anyone has a great working DVX100b or later that they would like to trade for a Sony VX2100, please PM me.

The VX2100 comes with accessories, has no defects, mint, just sitting down in it's case 24/7 so I would assume the DVX should be in great working condition with no defects as well.

Or if anyone is also interested in buying it, I could sell it for $1850 (Free shipping). Cheaper than Ebay.

Thanks.

Ken Grohs April 6th, 2006 05:31 PM

The only such bracket that I know of (for mounting the CH-910 charger or wireless rcvr's) comes with either the MA-100 or MA-200 XLR Mic Adapter/Shoulder Pad and screws onto that.

Do you already have an MA-100 or MA-200 and need the mounting bracket that's part of it?

If not, then I have no idea of any other bracket on the market.

Tyler Walton April 6th, 2006 07:18 PM

Want to Buy: Panasonic GS400

Hello!

I'm looking to buy a GS400.
If you have one to sell, I'd be interested to talk with you.

msn messenger: hyperi0n_supreme@hotmail.com
email: hyperi0n at shaw dot ca

Thank you,
Tyler