DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2006 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/14354-private-classifieds-listings-2006-a.html)

Marco Leavitt March 30th, 2006 09:13 AM

Sure you won't break it up? I'd be interested in the Mini-Mole and snoots.

David Saraceno March 30th, 2006 10:26 AM

Last chance.

$1725.00 with cashier's check.

I'll throw in a SpiderBrace.

Otherwise goes on eBay.

Aneal Kohli March 30th, 2006 11:10 AM

Camera Sold!

The camera and case have been sold.

I have reduced the asking price on the matte box to $350. I'll give it a few days before I list it on ebay. You will find two quick pictures here:
http://homepage.mac.com/akohli1/PhotoAlbum3.html

Thanks.

Aneal Kohli

Patrick Gault March 30th, 2006 12:03 PM

Not yet. If they don't sell in a couple weeks, I'll get back to you.

Charles Papert March 30th, 2006 01:43 PM

Charles, (from one to another!!), just as a suggestion: if you haven't spent much time with a stabilizer prior to this, plan to give yourself as much time in the rig practicing as possible before your shoot--realistically it takes many hours before one can gain full control of a stabilizer to produce truly fluid and properly framed shots.

If of course you are stabilizer-proficient already, have at it and enjoy your new purchase!

Philip Gioja March 30th, 2006 03:25 PM

Would you be willing to separate? I've been looking for a used G2 if the price and condition is right, but already have a shotgun and can't afford the whole package.

Tim Polster March 30th, 2006 04:15 PM

Still for Sale!

Matt Trubac March 30th, 2006 05:14 PM

I may also be interested in one of the G2 wireless mics if you are willing to seperate the package.

Gary Franks March 30th, 2006 06:17 PM

How many hours on it?

Any chance you would take PAYPAL, and what all will come with it?

Gary Franks March 30th, 2006 06:21 PM

You said you were looking for a DVX 100 I have one with a 2 yr warranty on it, any chance of a trade plus I dunno $1,100 in cash?

My DVX100 has 200 hours on it?

Dustin Tran March 30th, 2006 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick Moreau
I have a mint condition Sony PD170 that is no longer needed as we shoot with many cams. This is the NTSC model. No marks except for minor scratches where the tripod mounts. Used as a fourth cam for weddings, stored very well, never rented out, never used to import footage. I can post the hours if needed but that are very low, I doubt it has recorded for 100 hours. Will ship in the original box or can be picked up at our home/office. Comes with almost all original parts and I will include an extra long life battery so you can shoot all day without having to buy anything else. Located in Niagara on the Lake, Ontario. Plenty of feedback on various sites if needed. Looking for $2600 CDN for the package, no taxes. That is about 2200US, affordable shipping available to Canada or the US.

Please email with questions or for a phone 905-468-7713.

Patrick

what type of payment methods are you accepting?
Could you please post the hours as well?

Tommy Haupfear March 30th, 2006 11:27 PM

You don't perhaps need a perfect condition VX2000 do you? :)

If not, I hope I can sell it before you go to eBay with your cam.

Patrick Moreau March 31st, 2006 12:12 AM

Dustin,

The exact hours are:
Operation 180
Drum Run 130
Tape Run 70
Threading 290

Please note that I have already multiplied the hours by ten, so that does not need to be done again (therefore the camera actually says the tape hours are 7 x 10).

As for payment, I am paypal verified, I can take a money order, bank draft, or personal cheque if you don't mind waiting a little extra for it to clear. Direct deposit is also available into our business account which offers you a paper trail and full protection if you fund it with a credit card, plus it is relatively fast. I would prefer a money order or bank draft overall.

Please feel free to give me a call at 905-468-7713 if you would like to discuss this further.

Patrick

Dustin Tran March 31st, 2006 12:20 AM

Thanks for your quick response. I did some research and found this post, i wonder if it is the one you have problem with "irregular tape capture error" ?
http://www.dvinfo.net/conf/showthread.php?t=61833

Patrick Moreau March 31st, 2006 12:29 AM

Thought that might come up. First thing I want to mention is that the problem was fixed, I ran a new cleaning tape (as opposed to a an older one that has been around for a while) through twice and have done lots of tests with no issues. Secondly, I have two PD170s and this is not the one that I had problems with before. I have the original box for this one, it was purchased a year ago last May. I guarantee the camera to be 100% fully functional upon arrival otherwise there would no problem giving you a quick refund. I've sold a rather large amount of our equipment through this forum and have had great success. It is not a problem to send some references if you would like to chat with somebody I have dealt with before.

Dustin Tran March 31st, 2006 12:34 AM

Great! I wonder if you could take $2200 USD shipped to Austin, Texas 78728? I can send the payment via PayPal right away.

Quote:

Thought that might come up. First thing I want to mention is that the problem was fixed, I ran a new cleaning tape (as opposed to a an older one that has been around for a while) through twice and have done lots of tests with no issues. Secondly, I have two PD170s and this is not the one that I had problems with before. I have the original box for this one, it was purchased a year ago last May. I guarantee the camera to be 100% fully functional upon arrival otherwise there would no problem giving you a quick refund. I've sold a rather large amount of our equipment through this forum and have had great success. It is not a problem to send some references if you would like to chat with somebody I have dealt with before.

Patrick Moreau March 31st, 2006 12:43 AM

Dustin,

I will try to send you an email directly so we can discuss this. If you don't have your email listed, please email me through the forum and we can go from there.

Dustin Tran March 31st, 2006 12:47 AM

Quote:

Dustin,

I will try to send you an email directly so we can discuss this. If you don't have your email listed, please email me through the forum and we can go from there.

just sent you a message via this forum.

Chris Davis March 31st, 2006 10:18 AM

I'm interested in the boom mic package if you're selling the previous posters the wireless sets.

Mike Moncrief March 31st, 2006 12:21 PM

Camera Stabilizer available

Hello,

I have a Varizoom Flow Pod available to sell.. Used only one time for a job..
It is in perfect condition.. Here is info on the product..

http://www.varizoom.com/products/stabilizers/vzfp.html

It comes with the balance plate and the carrying case..

If interested you can respond here.. or email vidiot57@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Mike M.

Craig Bellaire March 31st, 2006 01:03 PM

Money Sent

OK I send a international money order to you today as you requested... Not sure how long it will take but I'm not that far from you... Thanks Again

Jon Omiatek March 31st, 2006 01:17 PM

WTB: Magiqcam IIa or III

Anyone have a Magiqccam that would like to sell? Please let me know. Magiqcam wants full payment and for you to wait 8+ weeks for delivery, that just wont fly in my book.

Thanks,

Jon

Andrew Oh March 31st, 2006 03:43 PM

Canon XL2 with many accessories for sale with pictures

Hey Guys,

I'm selling my Canon XL2 in mint condition with a lot of extras. It's been used for 3 shoots and is in pristine condition. It has been pampered since day 1. It has no scuffs or cosmetic blemishes. It is the NTSC version and is out of warranty. It has the film grain option that some of you are seeking. If you are looking to jump right into a film production, wedding video business, etc, this setup is all you need.

Here's what you get:

1) XL2 body
2) 20x IS lens
3) 2 x OEM Canon BP-945 (longest capacity Canon makes)
4) 1 x Standard OEM Canon battery
5) CH-910 Dual Battery Charger/Holder
6) Dual Battery Mount/Bracket
7) Rycote Windmuff for XL2 Mic
8) Hoya HMC multicoated UV(0) filter
9) Tamrac 2249 XL series bag
10) Remote
11) All other supplied accessories and cables
12) Original Box

Retail price for all items above:
(1,2, 4, 10, 11, 12) $3,799 + (3) $115 + $115 + (5) $230 + (6) $75 + (7) $55 + (8) $50 + (9) $234 = $4,673

I'll sell it all for $3,400 OBO.

I also have a Varizoom Pro-L for DV camcorders for sale as well for $200.

Please contact me at ady145@yahoo.com

Pictures:

http://www.andrewoh.net/images/xl2-01.jpg
http://www.andrewoh.net/images/xl2-02.jpg
http://www.andrewoh.net/images/xl2-03.jpg
http://www.andrewoh.net/images/xl2-04.jpg
http://www.andrewoh.net/images/xl2-05.jpg
http://www.andrewoh.net/images/xl2-06.jpg
http://www.andrewoh.net/images/xl2-07.jpg
http://www.andrewoh.net/images/xl2-08.jpg

Tim Dashwood March 31st, 2006 04:57 PM

JVC Batteries (ideal for HD100) - Toronto

1 X BN-V428U (2.8Ah Lithium-Ion) - stock HD100 battery.
4 X BN-V438U (3.8Ah Lithium-Ion)

All were bought in December of 2005 at Vistek. A good friend of mine bought these batteries for his HD100, but he has decided to switch to the Anton Bauer system.

$900 CDN ($775 US) for the whole lot O.B.O.

Steve Nunez March 31st, 2006 06:21 PM

Canon EOS 1D (DSLR) $1200

Really clean Canon EOS 1D Professional Digital SLR camera. Has 28K clicks, no scratches or marks, only has slight rubbing on bottom. Comes with manuals, battery & strap. Shoots 8.5 FPS! World's Fastest AutoFocus (AF)
Canon's top of the line digital SLR for professional use.

$1200 firm. steve@stevenunez.com
NYC location. (also will accept Paypal)

David M. Payne March 31st, 2006 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gary Franks
How many hours on it?

Any chance you would take PAYPAL, and what all will come with it?

I don't have any way to handle paypal payments, I've only used them a few times and then just as a way to get a visa/MC used for a purchases. Sorry. As for your other question:

Quote:

Originally Posted by David M. Payne
Well, I sold the 16X9 lens so:

For sale, 1 low hours DVX100a camera with full accessories and original shipping box $2,500.

I sold the 16X9 anamorphic lens, so the camera is now $2,500. I have recorded 6-7 tapes with this DVX100a, so it is in excellent shape with low hours (6-7 Hrs Max) and the original box and a copy of magic bullet. (Sorry, I'm keeping Barry's book and DVD, I only got one copy with the other DVX.) I will also include at no charge a serviceable tripod if you need one, a Vanguard with a quick release head and a carrying case. Payment by cashiers check prefered, but personal check OK with wait for clearance. Or cash if you are within 200 mi of Reno or willing to come here for the exchange. Contact me here for the details, or at holywar4u@yahoo.com. I'll cover standard UPS ground shipping or Priority mail, both with insurance. USPS Express, UPS next day, FedEx next day etc you pay for.

David

Mick Isdes March 31st, 2006 10:52 PM

Richard,
do you still have the M2?
Thanks,
Mick

Dirk Fletcher March 31st, 2006 11:33 PM

FS: Sony VX 2100

I have a near mint Sony VX2100 with origonal and long life battery in a near mint Tamrac Rolling Strong Box LP-1 (691). The camera was bought new from B&H less then a year ago for a project. Less then 22 tapes have been shot with the camera! Over three years are also still on a MACK transferable warrantee!

I have all the boxs and original packing material. This truly is a super clean camera. For serious buyers, I'm in Chicago loop area if you would like to take a look before buying.

$1950.00, plus shipping and paypal fee if you don't want to send a CC. Personal check is fine too but I will have to hold it till it clears.

email for pics, thanks for reading!
dkfletcher@aol.com

James Rhodes April 1st, 2006 11:27 AM

alrighty then

Ok so if all of you come through, I will split up the mic package.

Why don't all of you call me

323-943-8123

Cheers,
James

John Rivers April 1st, 2006 11:40 AM

Tiffen Video Essentials Filter Kit (NEW, 72mm)

Hello everyone,

I've got a new Tiffen Video Essentials Filter Kit I'm looking to sell. The filters are screw-on for cameras or camcorders with a 72mm front thread (Canon XL series, Panasonic DVX series, etc.). The kit comes with a circular polarizing filter, a clear filter, and a warm UV17 filter. All are held within the included 4 slot filter carrying case. A good kit for beginners looking to protect the lens or an easy way to reduce glare.

I'm selling it for $60. If you're interested, just let me know (e-mail). Have a good one! :)

Matt Trubac April 1st, 2006 04:40 PM

called and left a message.

Brandon Wood April 1st, 2006 06:45 PM

Patrick,

Is this the 708A we were talking about the other day? By the way, the mp3store is down now for me, I can no longer access it.

Thinking about buying yours. My email - www.mrbrandonwood@yahoo.com

Matt Gottshalk April 1st, 2006 06:52 PM

Price lowered to $5250.00

Patrick Moreau April 1st, 2006 07:22 PM

Brandon,

The innovatek monitor is sold. I wanted to sell it as I decided I didnt want to worry about a monitor on my body mounted rig but I was very happy with the monitor myself.

The mp3playerstore worked for me when I loaded it just now.

Brandon Wood April 1st, 2006 08:11 PM

Patrick,

Still trying to figure out if it is the 708A that you were speaking of the other day when you mentioned one of them was 4:3 / 16:9 switchable. The website only mentions the 700 model as switchable and it doesn't speak of any accessories (like a power cord) that come with the unit. I asked in the other post but I guess you moved on, and I must know this since I'm still using 4:3

Still trying to figure out how I would do that battery mod myself too, but I guess that's for another day :)

thanks

Patrick Moreau April 1st, 2006 08:17 PM

Checked my receipt, I actually got the 777A. I used it with my PD170 and VX2100 in 4:3 so no worries, it will work for you that way. You can email me through the board with any questions about wiring it up to a battery. I also do have mine for sale still. patrick AT still-motion.ca if you want more info on the wiring or battery. Guaranteed it is a 2 minutes job with my battery setup.

Bigo Hoggins April 1st, 2006 08:42 PM

still have it ????

Tommy Haupfear April 1st, 2006 08:55 PM

I sure do!

Dave Frank April 1st, 2006 09:11 PM

Price reduced - $850 :)

Brandon Wood April 1st, 2006 09:25 PM

Many thanks Patrick. I hope I can be of help to you sometime also.

Any special battery I have to order to fit to the monitor, or can I use any old lithium like say the one from my old Canon ZR45? I have some spares for that one, and I only use the cam to rewind & firewire tapes to my hd.